Boruto

Post favorite character moments from the Boruto show, movie, or manga

The best and cutest

I thought Nardo scolding Bort during the movie was refreshing because it's still relatively new to see him in such an authoritative role

Mitsuki is such a mysterious character despite all the spotlight he's gotten so I really want SP to delve deeper into his past. Kishi teased us so much in his oneshot.

I was just re-reading that chapter earlier today. I'm guessing adult Mitsuki is still out there somewhere?

When boruto told mitsuki about the kind of guys he likes
>Fudanboner

He seems to be close to Orochimaru so they are probably together.

I think he's really fucking cool. My favorite next gen character just after the Bortman himself.

Fpbp

Barely a few posts in and the thread is already cancer. Go be a degenarate along with that CP poster the fuck away from this series.

Fuck are you going on about?

So you think that the manga will have the Sumire arc in a different way? I mean, instead of trying to shoehorn Sumire, Nue and the Jougan as if they had always been there, maybe it'd be better if they remade the arc after the current manga arc.

Vessel-kun will be used by the big bad to summon the ten tails again.

Alright, so when are we gonna learn what was in that dossier? Because it convinced Mitsuki that Bort is what he should seek. It said something about the completion of a special mission.

I think you're a fucking idiot for not realizing that the manga and the anime take place years apart.

Technically, since the anime and manga are both canon, they have in fact already been there. Though, I wouldn't consider it shoehorning because really, especially with the current manga arc, there's no place to really put Sumire until after it's over. Plus, due to when the manga takes place, it'd be pretty hard to adapt that story logically.

You want to see sumire, wasabi, and goth loli's slut outfits, huh?

It was probably Orochimaru's own Boruto x Mitsuki doujin

Different user here. I do, but Ikemoto worries me.

Ikemoto designed their outfits though. At least he probably did.

So would you be okay if the Nue and the Jougan just appeared in the manga with no real explanation? No flashback would properly explain everything as it happened in the anime.

Do you think she'll still Hawawa just because it's what her classmates want out of her?

He probably did design them since he made no changes for them unlike with Sarada and ChouChou.

I think they are under the assumption that people that are reading the manga also watch the show since Ikemoto has done some school arc omakes in WSJ.

I suppose it'll be fine as long as the others don't get the Sarada treatment

Seemed like a genuine hawawa, arguably the most genuine if you consider she's been putting up a front up until then. I'm sure the class' antics will still get to her. But of course, she'll save her most special hawawas for Bort.

Well, they probably do, but the manga will be severely incomplete if they keep doing this. They should just brand the manga as promotional material for the anime to avoid people expecting too much of it.

Nah, at least the hawawas she does when she's touched or scared are legit. I do wonder how real were her hawawas when she was acting innocent though.

There'll be an explanation in all likelihood. Since most characters outside of Boruto and Sumire don't know about the Jougan and know very little about the Nue. Mitsuki can explain it.

>They should just brand the manga as promotional material for the anime to avoid people expecting too much of it
The real stake's in the anime. The manga is kind of an experimental thing and was a necessity for Kishi to have Ikemoto illustrate.

remember, the last row will be written out at the end of the academy arc.

They'll probably just get knocked out in the first round of the exams in the movie arc. Sumire can stand in the crowd and cheer for Boruto then get butthurt when he turns out to be a cheating son of a bitch. Or maybe she'll really sympathize with his thoughts concerning Naruto. Who knows?

Salad, please

Mitsuki is the cutenest :D
He's a total bottom for boruto
Iwbe)/denki now too

Fuck off

or she never shows up again.

You'd like that Salad, now go to bed

Damn grown Mitsuki looks cool as fuck.

Only 5 more days until ChouChou's family gets spotlight.

I'm trying to warn them but they don't listen, if summer was somehow relevant she would be teamed with someone important, but her team are literally who's?

it's either that, or that she's that exceptional that she will carry two "who's" and will be the first chuunin out of the batch.