Why is my local Mall dying?

Why is my local Mall dying?

Amazon

because who the fuck want to go outside

Amazon and not wanting to shop with spics or worse niggers.

Niggers

Theft from niggers and wetbacks.

Amazon.com This isn't the 90's anymore. The only ppl who shop at the mall are niggers, spics, and white trash. Who the fuck wants to deal with those ppl?

niggers and amazon
mostly niggers

While mine is just about to open and we have online shopping too.

Strange.

Communist Amazon.

They're not all dying just consolidating to where only major retailers can afford to be in a mall

Because your town is slowly dying. Was there anything to draw people to the mall? Is there anything to keep people in your town?

Where are you from?

>anchor stores refusal to adapt to the times aka still using registers from the early 80s
>nigger and wetbacks infesting areas bringing crime with them
>prices of chinese made merchandise through the roof while other brick and mortar standalone stores such as Ross charging much less for the exact same items

Literally zero point in touching Jcpenny or Dillards.
Internet shopping is a moot point when they can't even compete against other brick and mortar chains in the area.

Silly Texas
>While mine is just about to open and we have online shopping too.
Wait until the ni-... I mean "white" Argentinians show up and destroy said mall.

I don't like being around niggers at the store.

We already have the Haitians so we'll see.

Normalfags will say "Lul Le Amezern.com is kulling physics sures".
The real answer is public transport letting spics, niggers, and other brownies to the stores where they trash up the places.

You take that back or I’ll fuck you up irl m8

Why would anyone want to shop around niggers?

/thread

I still prefer brick and mortar stores for clothes and shoe shopping. I've been burned too many times buying shit that doesn't fit right once I have it delivered. And don't try to say you can return shit. I've had a few bad experiences trying to return clothes and shoes online. Puma were straight up trying to scam me and took almost a year to refund my money. Had to spend hours on hold on the phone several times. Never again.

I prefer to try my stuff on before purchasing.

How many Big fucking K's are left man?

It's 2018

Last time I went grocery shopping I counted 10 niggers and 2 coalburners. I got asked for change in the parking lot. I had to wait in line a spic that couldn't speak English yell at the cashier over EBT.

Why the fuck would I go out and deal with that when I can just order things?

My mall is dying because it's infested with niggers/spics who steal, and teens who walk around and don't buy anything. The main chain stores Macy's/JCPenney seem to do okay, and some name brand stores like Dick's, foot locker, Zumiez, hot topic, etc. but everything else dies. I think what's going to happen is smaller malls will all eventually go belly up, while the massive super malls and online shopping will remain. If anyone here it's from Central new York state, you know what I'm talking about with destiny USA versus that mall near Fayetteville and the one up north near Cicero on I-81

It started off with:

> the moment niggers showed up on more than just one night (you know, the night white people knew to not bother with the mall), it all started going downhill.
> the internet and big-box stores put the nail in the coffin

Now only yuppies go to malls, unless it's one of the those "outside entrance" types...which is what they've gone to in order to keep niggers from congregating.

If you want to see how bad an area is, visit the closest mall.

If it's wall-to-wall yuppies and not a jig in sight...you're good.

Otherwise, you'll most likely end up living in a shithole.

Your pitiful mall is no match for the power of the dark side.

I drive across town to a mall. The last time there some nigger was trying to sell CD's to people and the rentacops kicked him out.

If they actively keep out the niggers it's worth going to.

From what I gather there are 600-500 Kmart's left. The one near me recently closed, which sucks because all that trash that shopped there starts to spread to other stores.

Kike parking fees

Even luxury malls have way too many brown people in them

>Why is my local Mall dying?
Because you stopped feeding it.

That's one reason, but I was hopeful it was going to be