Would the world be a better place if we simply killed all poor people?

Would the world be a better place if we simply killed all poor people?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HS_hnmHWEcg
patch.com/new-york/midtown-nyc/billionaires-row-rages-against-planned-homeless-shelter
pjmedia.com/lifestyle/nimby-comes-midtown-manhattan/
highlandernews.org/31947/new-york-city-billionaires-neglect-citys-homelessness-epidemic/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

people who don't cut their nails should be killed

Nuking Africa would be an improvement

We'd replace them all with more immigrants immediately as things are.

Then you will be the new poor.

>against abortion because it's supposedly "killing a life"
>wants to slaughter poor people because they're poor

lol ok you fucking nazi.

But what if it's a wahmen ?

Working on it son

You are retarded.

The new class of poor people would still be premium quality humans. You really think someone in a management role, who would be considered "poor" after the culling, is the same quality of person as someone who has spend 15 years working the tills in Tesco?

Trump himself wouldnt survive without those poor people. Thus, He would kill himself like many rich people would...

>I deserve $15/hr

Don't do that
Farming Africa could feed the entire world 50x over
Only one thing is stopping Africa from being great

I like women with some nails, not the claws niggers have. Shows to me their at least mindful of their appearance to others and thus a better person then those that don't.

>quality of person
Bank account doesn’t account for that. You’ll still be bottom tier, “values” or not.

what about me

gas chamber for you, champ

>Bank account doesn’t account for that
I didn't say it does, I'm just saying if someone is a gutter sucking plebian there's usually a reason for it.

Those are some bitch hands
Boy, have you ever touched a tool or anything outside?

Is George Soros a good person that made an honest living then?

SYDNEY
Y
D
N
E
Y

>guitarfags

Efficiency and progress is ours once more
Now that we have the Neutron bomb
It's nice and quick and clean and gets things done
Away with excess enemy
But no less value to property
No sense in war, but perfect sense at home

You don't get to be a cunt and have that level of influence by having a low IQ.

Best to start with niggers, because that would eliminate the dumbest among us.

Guitarnigger detected

poor people in the west live a luxurious life compared to nigger shitholes. it's all relative, if you kill the (what we consider now) the poor, then the bar for poor will just be set higher.

>kill all the poor people
>run out of food and other necessities
Wow genius OP maybe you should be the first one to go

then you will just have new poor people as the less rich rich people become the new poor people

Buys fast food and complains about poor people!

>I have some bad news for you

>IQ=Good Person

Well not sure if I found the Nazi or the Jew behind the post now. :/

Yes

>eating anything besides the sausage biscuit
enjoy your human spit mate.

Capitalism needs poor people in order to exist. Kill em, they will make more. I love it how pol unironically thinks poor people are the problem.

I think he meant the debt-ridden, and homeless dregs

1:56

youtube.com/watch?v=HS_hnmHWEcg

You really think the people who's job it is to stand on a production line and turn over pieces of bread for seven hours a day deserves to live?

Oh lord. I know so many subhumans who work these useless jobs. Seriously, fuck retards

Nope

>You really think the people who's job it is to stand on a production line and turn over pieces of bread for seven hours a day deserves to live?
Hi Pol Pot

>nice quads
Satan knows. The measure of anything is relative to what we establish our standards to.

At least they're working.
A case could be made for the homeless and welfare leeches though.

yes, start with me since I'm too pussy to end my own life

You should phrase that more carefully. There was a story in Analog sf where visiting aliens agree to eliminate the "useless" members of society, except the aliens had a different definition of "useless." Or do you not remember the Russian folk tale of the useless grandfather and the grandson's sled? Be careful what you wish for.

maybe humans were a mistake

>the two halves aren't from the same sandwhich
just fuck me up daddy

How to fix the world through genocide
1. Kill everyone over the age of 75
2. Kill everyone who has used welfare for more than five years, including entire nations
3. Kill everyone in Brazil
4. Kill everyone who hasn't ever had a job by 30
5. Kill everyone who has ever posted on Instagram

handling food with no gloves
wtf

I'm okay with abortion because it's mostly the poor that do it

the canadians have already been genocided by this point i assume

>brazil
Wut?

Your entire country is useless. You have been given billions of dollars in investment money, all of the natural resources a country could ever need to become successful, and you have squandered it. It would be better to simply genocide the entire nation so that actually competent countries can use your resources.

Somebody has got to clean toilets and serve your fast food.

>How to fix the world through genocide
Kill every American

Yes I e t s start tonite

genocide: what will PC-ness lead us to.

Probably. Probably a lot better.

>says the guy still using an iPhone 5

L.O.L. you don't even have the death penalty in your country, big guy.

>kill?
no
>sterilize?
yes
>poor?
no
>dumb?
yes

saw that too lol

Won't work b/c there would just be a new poor/working class taking its place. Capitalist wages function that way, unfortunately

I'm starting to think some of these aren't real.

Manhattan rich sure don't have any problem shunning the homeless. NYC’ s ‘Billionaire’s Row’ residents decry nearby Park Savoy Hotel being converted to a homeless shelter. Liberal NYC mayor uses the homeless to increase class warfare.
>The proposed shelter is part of Mayor Bill de Blasio's "Turning the Tide" plan. That plan calls for the creation of 90 new homeless shelters in various neighborhoods around the city, even wealthy areas like "Billionaire's Row."
Sources: patch.com/new-york/midtown-nyc/billionaires-row-rages-against-planned-homeless-shelter
pjmedia.com/lifestyle/nimby-comes-midtown-manhattan/
highlandernews.org/31947/new-york-city-billionaires-neglect-citys-homelessness-epidemic/

Good, let them build.

someone has to dig ditches you fucking idiot

so that's how i got herpes

No, but it'd be very better if there were a caste system of sorts, with genetically inferior individuals doing jobs they are most suited for, while the genetically superior run the things.

>killed all poor people?
Jews aren't poor

Pic related: the ~150 people that came out to oppose the plan and organized the West 58th Street Coalition.
One of the articles I cited said it was DiBlasio's way to spite Trump, as Trump's son lives across the street and Trump himself a block down.
The liberal hypocrisy is shameless.

I remember something similar about integrating schools in a rich, celebrity filled NYC area.

You think that manager will be happy scrubbing toilets for his new manager?

>management.

Management is just another word for premium grade bullshit artist nothing more.

THEN WHO WOULD PICK YOUR CROPS???? Lol

Poverty is a byproduct of our species. When billions of people are born. They cant all be intellegent and healthy.
The real question to your answer is forcing condoms on the poor countries.
As that is the root of the cause. And I do mean Catholasism

it's a female, you fucking retards

>pay attention

If you ejaculate in that burger and put it in a female horses womb it will spit out a homunculus in a week or so.

>your welcome
Full Metal.

no it's not

>t. poor person

Wew nasty. I'd better do it myself.

probably more than you do

wrong

>Implying engineers don't feel the same way

>engineers
Most of them are barely any higher up the ladder than a bricklayer.

Depends why they're poor, wealth can and often does change over a lifetime. You'd be better off killing all the stupid people.

OR all people

But they're not poor. Even the lowest-level engineers straight out of college make ~$60k annually

>Even the lowest-level engineers straight out of college make ~$60k annually
Tell that to a civil engineer or anyone working in housing.

>Civil engineers are real engineers

Exactly.

Love how you just take two completely different types of right wing people and throw them together lol wtf

Fucking terrible idea.

There's more of us than there are of you so you may have a hard time doing that, pic related.

I was talking about real engineers when I said even engineers hate middle management.

>Americans think computer programmers are 'engineers'

>Implying computer programmers are real engineers
Try mechanical engineers and electrical engineers.

You're right

Rich have had their chance to rule the world and what happened? They got richer

IMAGINE MY SHOCK

You would end up killing everyone because poverty is defined in relation to those who have it better. Kill the poor of today, tomorrow the Middle class is on the chipping block,....and on and on.