How did Anglo manage to enslave Blacks?

A recent history book says Blacks were much more advanced and stronger than Anglo in the past. What kind of deception did Anglo use to defeat Blacks?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vUEN1ZuDSMg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

With banter

Allowed them to fuck their daughters.

Our superior IQ

Stop triggering my autism.

they were white.

You're welcome.

I apologize for my dyslexia user

>How did Anglo manage to enslave Blacks?
We didn't. Blacks enslaved themselves and sold each other to foreigners. Anglos were hardly involved in participating in the slave trade. Anglos ended the slave trade.

mfw krauts and niggers are on the same intellectual standing

Are you out of your mind?
See

One side had one through an industrial revolution, had ships, a disciplined battle hardened military, guns, cannons, religion etc.
The other side had spears and loincloths...

Hard mode: how does it keep working, even though dey iz woke to dem whyte debils

gone*

WE WUZ REAL KANGZ

They were really Kangz user

It was really sweet of those Jewish boys to write this nice story for the darkies. Powerful stuff

Euros acquired superior military technology by fighting each other for so long, when they started invading outward they were unstoppable

they didn't. they had a nigger president twice and their royal family bout to be blacked by a divorced nigger

Here is the real pic pal

African WARRIOR KINGS were seeking passage to new lands to enlighten. They made contact with european peoples because they did not know much about sea travel as it is a profession of faggots. The white men lied to the kings, telling them the trip would be extremely dangerous and that the white sailors would be too frightened to work with the Kings present, so they would have to stay below deck, secured by chains to prevent the storms from throwing them around. The Kings were a wholesome and kindly people and thus trusted the white men, but soon found that the trip over the seas sapped the strength their homeland provided. Weakened, lost so far from home, the noble kings were forced into servitude by the vile traitorous white men.

>implying deepfakes is real

But they have discover planes long before Orville and Wilbur Wright did.

THIS

Fuckin Albinoids!

Fucking white men ruin everything

What the fuck were Anglos doing in Nigeria? Why didn't other Europeans stop them from going to Africa? Now there's a bunch of slave descendants in the USA...

SHIEEETT

we bought previously enslaved people from their kangs.

All I can say if you are White, pay your ancestors' sins by donating a bunch of Black Panther tickets to Niggers. Don't forget to leave a 10 star review on IMDB user.

With Bitcoin is assume, Fuhrer-Spencer says it is the Alt-Right currency

>if you are White

I'm Nigerian and European but not Anglo

No matter how advanced a black man is or how great their culture can become they will eventually revert back to being niggers and fuck it all up.

Nigger ruin everything.

Are you /ourcoon/ then?

Sup Forums is my coon

Niggers enslaved each other and sold them to Anglos and Arabs mostly Arabs.

/thread

>we bought previously enslaved people from their kangs.
I see

Lets call it for what it is, you were born into a race that practiced slavery on itself.
It wasn't to big of a leap for any other race to do this, the opposing tribe captured most of your ancestors, the Jew shipped you across the Atlantic the rest is history.

I think you are mistaken Sup Forums with your mirror user

I really like that live action Black Panther

The other Europeans were busy claiming other parts of Africa lol

It is had to believe the black race of supermen could be enslaved

THIS

>deepfakesdatabase

White devils conspired with evil Yakub who gave them superpowers in order to enslave the black kings and queens.

It's all written in the history books (the real ones, not the censored ones):
youtube.com/watch?v=vUEN1ZuDSMg

>super advanced technology
>dress like mudhut savages
>build straw houses