Reminder: You're all Google's slaves

Has anyone else noticed the Google reCAPTCHAs getting VERY difficult lately?

It took me about 20 minutes to post earlier on, kept getting rejected and locked out for failing challenges like in pic related.

With the removal of the legacy captcha, Google now effectively has the power to censor/throttle where/when you post. All they'd have to do is push through difficult/impossible challenges to IPs associated with requests from Sup Forums.

Times rejected for this post:

Fuck some are downright impossible, the one where they ask to select all stopsigns or cars bug the most. Also these get seamingly harder when you make a few posts back to back.

reCAPTCHAs are triggering false positives and false negatives nowadays.

It's not difficult by any means.

You guys know that depending on how fast you click it will give you more or let you through right?

I predicted this years ago.

Basically what will happen is that the AIs and chatting bots will become so effective at solving any CAPTCHA challenge that the net effect will be to rule out real humans as the bar raises higher and higher. Already the lower IQ members of our species are completely excluded by such tests. It will get worse and worse until there are no more real humans capable of participating in online discussions. Protected forums will present challenges impossible or impractical for our best minds to solve, and unprotected forums will be filled with such a torrent of shilling and spam that coherent discussion will be impossible.

Welcome to the future, user.

I haven't been asked to do one all day

if you don't know how to post without them you are fucking reddit
sage

>not switching to easy mode cat captcha
plebs

The captcha has little to nothing to do with content being posted and has everything to do with consensus among solved captchas.

Google's algorithms solve two problems: 1 prove you're not a robot and 2 improving their mapping and library tech

Your answer to the captcha is queried with other answers, if your answer falls within the majority consensus, you pass. This 1 proves you're not a robot and 2 helps identifies things in google other products, namely maps and the book thing they were (or are) doing.

For example with scrambled words: if x amount of people agree that scrambled word is y, then you pass as not a robot and google solidifies the object on maps or word from a book in question.

There's other input that the captcha takes into consideration such as mouse movement and time taken. Bots aren't random and while they're getting better, they are still programmed. Google recognizes when a cursor snaps to a checkbox instead of gradually moving towards the target.

It's machine learning with gargantuan amounts of data with human input as source

tl;dr you are google's slave

>Also these get seamingly harder when you make a few posts back to back.
This, usually not too bad when posting occasionally. I was posting in a rapid-fire thread earlier and was fucked over on the third post.

Times rejected for this post:

Get on my level plebs

>posting on Sup Forums
>not knowing about cat furniture

>I haven't been asked to do one all day
I have done 2 today.

Try googling "black fragility." It gives you results for white fragility instead

Legacy captcha is discontinued fagmotron

It's just kikes working the animal pen from every angle.
One produces the network we connect with, another provides the hardware and software, another with servers hosting forums like these, then the fun begins.
If you want to get knocked off the net nowadays is host a site where people can speak freely and within a year it will be kiked.com because of (((botnet))) attacks, that's how the net is sanitized btw.

It's pretty hard to find an endpoint in the AI future that doesn't involve the eradication of Humans.
We would have to integrate to stay alive. At which point would Humanity still be lost though?

It's to train their self driving cars, notice how all the pictures are things you see while driving? The main goal is to learn what you reflexively look at first. Often, you don't even need to read the challenge; just quickly hit all the cars, and you'll sometimes pass even if (((it))) wants street signs. It's more pronounced on android (possibly apple and pc webcams, idk), because they use the camera to see what you look at, so it accepts clicking all cars instead of signs etc. However, if you cover the camera or your face, it'll give you like 40 challenges before it passes you

Or they just stormfront you and seize the site; though the same people refused to take down ISIS sites on grounds of free speech or some such faggotry.

Its the fucking street sign one every time

You're Pavlov's dog bro

>unprotected forums will be filled with such a torrent of shilling and spam that coherent discussion will be impossible

Sounds familiar desu

Humanity is what you make it but I agree that strong AI is a horrible idea

stop......

Test