This case is currently blowing up in Canada. Mass protests are being planned all around the country...

This case is currently blowing up in Canada. Mass protests are being planned all around the country. This is the biggest /happening/ of the last decade. Here is a quick recap:

>5 drunk natives drive onto a farmers property in a stolen SUV during the summer of '16
>They start a confrontation with the family that lives there, also crashed into the families vehicle and tried to steal a quad
>The farmer gets gun and unintentionally shoots one dead
>This past Friday the farmer was found not guilty, all left wingers have turned this into a "muh indigenous lives matter" race issue.

Over 55,000$ have been donated to a gofundme account to help the farmer pay off his legal fees and recoup money from missing harvest season. This has further infuriated the leftwing. Tensions between whites and natives have never been so high. This will be a full on race war. Who is ready fort this???

cbc.ca/news/canada/saskatoon/gerald-stanley-colten-boushie-verdict-1.4526313

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pc1fJDd7adQ
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Métis_in_Canada
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quebec_referendum,_1995
cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/winnipeg-bus-shelter-attack-accused-1.4504568
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I hope that native Canadians fail their petty insurgency
It has been long overdue

>Be Canadian
>Pay stupid amounts of money for gun licence
>Defend home/ property from drunken interlopers
>Still have to go on trial for years for murder
The absolute state

I think even you moose fucking losers can beat back a few drunk natives, no?

you know this is canada right, so you know this is going absolutely no where fast
the chugs will screech and reeeee, the government will give them enough to get loaded for a few weeks ... and everything will fade away

Just remember, farmers are the eternal enemy of the communist. Justin is going to have this man suffer.

The farmer has the right to defend himself

>Canada
>natives
??

Teepee niggers should be genocided.

I'm not expecting any race war to blow up but I won't be surprised if that poor farmer is found dead with several arrows sticking out of him and all his property is set on fire

Canada is a lost cause. Just get out of that country. Move to America if you have to. Just get out.

Indigenous aboriginals, Rus-bro.

we didn't kill them when we settled the country. well I mean, not much

Provincial secession is legal, dude. And depsite its size, Canada has only the population of the state of California. There is more than enough land to start over away from the cucked provinces (mostly Ontario and Quebec); we just lack the manpower.

Canada has an indigenous population of “indians”. Not poo-in-loo, but like Feather head-dress teepee indians from american western movies.

We call them prairie niggers, as they mimic the actions and abilities of niggers/gypsies/aboriginals.

They basically lie/cheat/steal, and live on govt handouts.

Hold on there jap bro
Canada may have a totally fucked leftist problem but at the end of the day I'd still prefer not getting bankrupted by a medical problem and otherwise moving from a 73% white country (of which the majority of our nonwhites are just chinks/indians) to a 52% white country infested with niggers and spics. Where I live right now I can still reasonably pretend that black people don't exist.

hahaha your country will now be torn apart in an effort to be socially relevant

Don't be surprised either if your local reservation becomes a graveyard.

I thought Canada was completely dead before European refugees arrived
apparently it also had some kind of native Americans there
wew

Actually, they’re like the Chechens of canada.

>5 drunk natives drive onto a farmers property in a stolen SUV during the summer of '16
>They start a confrontation with the family that lives there, also crashed into the families vehicle and tried to steal a quad

Do you think that other natives get pissed about the shooting because they identify with the criminals? Do they think "shit, that could have been me in that stolen car attacking that farmer"? Because that's what I generally do with the farmer. If so that's really telling that an entire population believes they are that close to that kind of criminality.

>Boushie and four other young people from the Red Pheasant Cree Nation reserve drove onto Stanley's rural property in an SUV on Aug. 9, 2016.

>An altercation occurred between them, Stanley, his son and his wife.

>Stanley testified during the trial and said he did not mean to shoot anyone. He said the handgun he was holding accidentally went off, shooting Boushie in the head. Expert witnesses testified the pistol was functioning normally and the handgun could only be fired by pulling the trigger.

No mention of a stolen vehicle or drunk driving in the article.

99% of Canadian territory is either owned by the government or natives. The remaining 1% is owned by Chinese. There's a reason why property in Canada is ten times the cost of property in Kanto. There's nowhere to run inside Canada. Remember what happened the last time a province tried to leave? Trudeau I declared war. Your country is a New World Order totalitarian Communist shithole and it's getting worse every year and there's no hope. The worst part of Canada is the Canadians. Flee while you still have feet.

Never heard of Eskimos?

>farmers are the eternal enemy of the communist.

Unironically really made me think

the middle of the country, prairies and northern parts had people sort of like your own native siberians
Nomads and small villages on lakes

What percentage of Canadians support individual rights? What percentage is Christian? What percentage is conservative? What percentage thinks you don't deserve to be thrown in prison for the post you just wrote?

I did but I was not expecting them to live in Canada
very sad

This country is insane, 5 drunk natives trespass on your property, threaten your family and try to steal your shit and you can't even shoot at them? Thank fucking god the court saw enough reason to let them man go but god damn, that may change soon enough with Trudeau and his ilk in power.

arent there only like 40 natives left lol

didnt canada genocide the shit out of them?

there's a pretty big difference here between what people say publicly and think privately

The liberals will just bend over and throw money at them until the problem goes away.

>biggest happening
>most supporters a Facebook virtue signaling faggots
Absolutely not happening

The article was written by the CBC. The CBC is widely viewed as a leftist/liberal government propaganda agency as a it receives over 1 billion dollars of annual funding. They selectively picked what information to include in the article as to portray the natives as truly innocent people.

Thats because this is a shill thread for Canadas pressure point, jews lie you know

>What percentage of Canadians support individual rights?
Everyone who votes Conservative and everyone who lives in my town, and trust me they have a good chance next election.
>What percentage is Christian?
Who cares, I'm not one.
>What percentage thinks you don't deserve to be thrown in prison for the post you just wrote?
A really vocal minority against which there has been significant backlash against.

The problem really isn't as big as Sup Forums would have you believe, dude. Most people including myself still live pretty normal lives. Yeah, we have some problems, but there's no fucking way I would ever live in the USA unless I was guaranteed a good job in Alaska, never mind how difficult getting a green card is in the first place. So no, I'm not leaving, because it's not that bad, and even if it was there's still nowhere really better.

So when the Mounties knock on your door at 3:00 AM to drag you away to a reeducation camp to Waterboro you with maple syrup you can take consolation in the fact that many Canadians silently agree with you.

I don't know if they have even written a single article explaining the events that lead to the shooting. Mostly what I see is them showing how distraught the family is over losing their good for nothing son.

Kek these fucking manlet Amerindian savages will get rekt once more by the White Man
Frenchfags are you ready for another Krieg ?!!

Excessive empathy is whitey's #1 problem.

OK, your points are extremely valid so i think i can instead choose to trust you almighty JIDF and your barabaric usefull idiots... no i dont need sauce because you discredited the cbc you must be trustworthy

youtube.com/watch?v=pc1fJDd7adQ

That'd be an open and shut case in Burgerland, you're allowed by law to defend your property rights

30,000,000,000 Canadians

Vs.

50,000 drunk midgets

FULL BLOW RACE WAR EVENT IF THE MILLENIUM! OMG OMG OMG!

You should write a book with fantasies like that, dude.

Psh at worst I'd get a stern talking to

Just do what we did OP, hook up your FN people with blankets covered in smallpox

I figured that after I read it, looking into it on other sites OP wasn't lying. They were all drunk, driving drunk, had a weapon illegally in the car, and came up on the dude's property destroying it and trying to steal it.

Media turns around and pretends none of that happened, that the only thing that matters is white guy shoots indian.

Just like American media.

>getting a green card
It is next to impossible for a Canadian to migrate to the US unless they marry a local. Even under NAFTA with lots of high tech skills and a standing job offer. Nope.

Good for nothing sauce? Nah just assume because he is native he must be, thats healthy

SOL INVICTUS we shall never surrender.

All more then you anime faggot.

I think they make up like 5% of the pop and their population is increasing. Given that each of them is given a stipend just for being alive you can understand how that is concerning,

You and me both

Yeah same as what we have in Burgerland but north of the border, also their extreme north has Eskimos (igloo-living aboriginals)

chechens are based af user
and their women are big tidied qts
they hate shitskins and only marry within their own folk
3 teen chechens killed a muslim immigrant that had raped a chechen girl earlier i think

Chechens are embracing NatSoc due to the fact that they allied themselves with Hitler against the Jewish Commie USSR .

>canada

who gives a shit about some 3rd world shit hole

>BASED LEAF
Maybe there's hope for you snow niggers after all.

Drunk native trespasses on your property to try to steal something and gets shot while holding rifle is not someone you would consider a good for nothing?

I live in and around the area. There had been a string of robberies and thefts on farmers properties for the entirety of the summer leading up to the incident, including a $250'000 combine being ransacked out of someones yard. Tensions were high up to that point because of it.

Now be honest, to any user reading this: regardless of their skin colour, how would you react if you are woken in the middle of the night by some fucking morons showing up to your yard far away from nearby settled areas and miles away from the nearest neighbor, visibly intoxicated, and they start ruckus by driving into one of your cars and blatantly try stealing one of your ATV's right in front of you? Even if the accident of that kid dying hadn't happened the way it did, would you draw any weapon you had and use deadly force if needed to protect not just your property but your wife and children?

The immediate reaction was that because thebjury was composed of white people, its a race thing. The cuerent consensus is that if there were black or brown or whatever people on that jury, Stanley would be in jail, no hesitation. Racism is what let this man who defended his home and family walk free, not the fact that %80 of home defense cases side with the homeowner because the jurors put themselves in their shoes, but its also because white people apparently can't show impartiality, a racist assumption if I ever heard one.

Let's gloss over the fact these fucks drove in with the intention to steal under the influence of alcohol, chose to change their defenses a week before the trial, and had a loaded gun in their vehicle.

Nope. Its white vs. Natives now. They won't ever stop until we literally hand over all that which we have built over and just roll over and die.

This won't stop here.

>not even Christian
You're part of the problem.

So Communists literally control the government, the police, the media, and the education system, you're paying most of your income in tax money dumped on Indians, paying for tranny surgery, CBC propaganda, university Communist brainwashing, and half a million third world immigrants pouring into the country every year. But everything is fine.

Is this gonna be the maple Michael Brown?

>Provincial secession is legal, dude.

An interesting notion but no province would vote for secession.

You don't know how bad I want to, or right you really are about Canadians; they're the biggest hypocrites in North America

Get a tan and change your name to Pedro and they won't kick you out.

I know some White Muslims from the Balkans. Unironically more based and redpilled on Islam (I'm dead serious) than most White Christians I know.

Why does the article not mention what actually happened? It's just people sobbing about this dead kid.

I cant stand featherniggers.

There was one incident on Manatoulin Island where one injun murdered his brother with a whale's cock bone. Got off scott free by claiming his brother was possessed by the devil "Maji-Achaag".

They're absolutely worthless, and this is coming from a guy with Ojibwe family on his mother's side. Yuck.

Our government is neo-liberal not communist. Much of the social policies are neo-marxist though i'll concede.

Eskimos aren't aboriginals. They came over from Siberia in the Middle Ages and displaced the natives.

Current theory is people crossed the Bering strait from Siberia into North America and then spread south all the way to South America. There would have to be Canadian natives unless all of them left.

>CBC
That's why. It's propaganda for the liberal government.

All that stuff was in the testimonies released earlier. The natives admitted they were drinking on the res, then drove over to the farmers place for ‘reasons’, then just happened to find an atv and sat on it and started it totally not stealing it. Then things went sideways

It's really stupid. Even CNN at least mentions the events.

>This case is currently blowing up in Canada. Mass protests are being planned all around the country. This is the biggest /happening/ of the last decade. Here is a quick recap:

>"oh what, are they finally standing up to the bullshit after making criticizing islam a hate crime"

>total opposite

rip canada

You forget Chechens are Muslims and tried to start shit with the rest of Russia hoping to break away until Putin and the FSB found the top badass Chechen and installed him as governor under the agreement that as long as Chechnya remains part of Russia he's in charge and they appear to give him free reign with running the place on behalf of Moscow

This won't become Indigenous Lives Matter. Canadians are too apathetic to give a shit. Not even BLM got anywhere outside of Cucktario.

They arent as bad as niggers atleast

They really do hate food.

Shouldn't you be spending your energy worrying about the Chinese

close but no cigar
>I think even you moose fucking losers can beat back a few drunk natives, no?
you would think, but no
not with current peoplekind year trudeau

Maple Trayvon Martin

>exaggerating the fuck out of everything and outright lying
Yeah, go fuck yourself you stupid nip motherfucker. Slant eyed monkey choking radioactive dust because there weren't enough bombs dropped to melt his grandparents ooking "hurr hurr leta me tella you abouto youra countury" fucking cunt. "oh ha ha youra countryu havea problemu youoo should just movea somewhere elseu instead ofa fighting back". Go fuck yourself. White flight to the ends of the earth until we have nowhere else to flee to, which we fucking don't. I didn't want to get angry but you're one dense cunt, fucking nuke bait. Go take one of your shitty swords and slice your own guts out.

>Implying Canada isn't better off than America

Dafuq?
>Killed brother with whale-cock bone

Did he club him to death with it or did he stab him to death with this whale-cock bone?!

Listen to me leafbro. Canada's still white and your largest minority groups can be based if they want to be. Get politically active or at least get conservatives you know to vocally support or donate. Look at how fast things went down the shitter in California USA. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of kicking out shitskins.

user, i think you are a shill, no i fucking know you are because you are spreading hate with what is surely lies ..
Anons, this is the favorite jewish point to press. Dont judge without facts. So many claims about this kid made in this thread with NO EVIDENCE.

They're worse than niggers on flakka when they drink.

A few weeks ago some chug fresh out of jail decided to beat the ever-loving shit out of an actual Indian (poo-in-loo variety, exchange student) for no actual reason. Then car-jacked someone at a hospital, drove out of town, stole another vehicle and was finally caught after a police chase.

The CBC wasted NO FUCKING TIME getting a sob-story article out about the chug perp, and we get the usual "muh CFS, alcoholism, residential schools, lost culture" fucking BULLSHIT. The CBC would defend an aboriginal who raped a bunch of white kids as long as they could dig up evidence that his fucking grandma went to a residential school.

DE-FUND THE CBC

i think you are forgetting BC
or have you accepted that they are the newest sino-state, joining singapore, hk, etc..

Canada has the largest remaining tribes in north america. The Metis tribe alone has almost half a million members (sauce) en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Métis_in_Canada and there are other large tribes in Canada that in total compose the majority of the native population in NA. The best solution is likely to cede them their reservation and give them complete national sovereignty and do what this farmer did if they try to pull this shit again.

There were no natives in N.A. otherwise. S.A. got eastbound Polynesians who struck land, but otherwise N.A. was barren of people until the peoples from the Beringia Siberia/Alaska landbridge entered N.A.

That province voted to leave twice in 1980 and 1995 in democratic terms and the last time they tried it, they got stopped by a mere 500 votes. You're not off the mark by saying Trudeau Sr. tried stopping it; he more than likely fucked with the results up ubtil that point but at the time, the FLQ crisis was at an apex and politicians were being kidnapped and murdered.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quebec_referendum,_1995

Separation is entirely possible and has been tried more than once by other provinces other than Quebec. Alberta once tried issuing its own currency (see Alberta "funny money") and the 1995 referendum was full of fuckery to try and stop or change it. The problem in this country is that its controlled entirely by the central provinces (Ontario and Quebex) outrighting fucking the rest of us over, mostly because of population size The prime minister is already selected before the rest of the countries votes get counted.

I am all for a Western Canadian Separation movement at this point

cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/winnipeg-bus-shelter-attack-accused-1.4504568

>50,000 drunk midgets
for clarification, about 2 million

>>not even Christian
>You're part of the problem.
Based

CBC has disabled any comments on aboriginal news articles for a long time now. They don't want you to know the truth about the chugs, unless it is "their" truth. How dare you point out that they drink alcohol and toilet cleaner endlessly? For if we were to confront the nation with the true roots of the issues, aboriginals would truly be saved and we would have no Canadian versions of niggers to BLM off of.

How many black people does Canada even have? 6? 14? 200? Only 2 black people I have heard of out of Canada are Ben Johnson the roided up Olympian, and Drake but he's only 1/2 brother since the other half is (((J O O)))

I'm from Vancouver. It's a relief to get away from all the Asians.

Thanks for the internment camp reparations. By the way is the Northwest Territories habitable again after all that uranium mining to build the bombs the America s dropped on Japan or will they still be radioactive wastelands for a few more centuries? lol ironic isn't it