Guys Guys Guys Holy shit!

Guys Guys Guys Holy shit!

There's a Kud Wafter anime adaption crowdfunding project going on!

camp-fire.jp/projects/view/36314

I can't read any of this, how do I back it guys?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FI6r5ecS2wY
youtube.com/watch?v=m5xe2-3BdjM
my.mixtape.moe/hvdclh.webm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The emergence of a crowdfunding campaign seeking to create an anime adaptation of Little Busters spin-off “Kudo Wafter” (which is based around beloved foreigner Noumi Kudryavka) has managed to generate over $188000 in a single day, about 70% of its ridiculous goal of ¥30,000,000 ($267,697)

J.C. Staff will be receiving a portion of the money to animate the series, which is apparently part of a celebration that will honor the 10th anniversary of the adored Little Busters franchise – a 5 minute PV of the anime adaptation has also been unleashed.

youtube.com/watch?v=FI6r5ecS2wY
youtube.com/watch?v=m5xe2-3BdjM

apparently it's ending September 29th, so 70 days from now

How is Key not dead yet?

Why would anyone want this garbage?

early 2000s anime fans

As a fan of the series, what the fuck is this crap? The series ended perfectly and Refrain is a 10/10 everything that beat the shit out of the VN, why would anyone want more? Or more exactly, why would anyone wnat more of a background literally who character? You had other 10 characters you could have choose then what the fuck is this.

Why are pedophiles and furries so wealthy ?

People who like Kud are gentlemen of fine taste, so it's only obvious we would have excellent jobs and massive disposable income.

Because the Little Busters will never die.

Also EX came after Refrain and it was great.

I wonder why talent and mental illness go hand to hand, the human mind is weird.

Did EX included this Kud sidestory too? Also EX coevered 2 important sidestories, the one of the actual best girl and the twin that we never knew what happened to after the accident. There was also a blonde girl there but I forgot.

my.mixtape.moe/hvdclh.webm

didn't EX and Kud Wafter come out at like the same time, they must have since I remember pretty much nothing coming out after for a long time.

Kud has 5 official dakis and my waifu only one.

FUCK YOU JAPS AND YOUR SHIT TASTE.

The day Key dies is the day I die too.

People just look at Kud design and think she's the best girl in the game, you have to actually play through Kurugaya's to find out she's the best

>mfw Maeda had heart cancer failiure and somehow got better
>we could be living in a post-Maeda world right fucking now if we were on any other world line

Remember that she's the canon endgame.

So you have to read Yuiko's route to realize, which I'd argue against but with Kud if you would read hers you'd come to hate her because her route is garbage.

Cute suffering girls will never die.

yeah but most of the routes aren't that great, Kud Wafter actually had effort put into Kud

Indeed. I'm biased but Yuiko's route is my favorite even though the hack writer obviously didn't know what to do but the best things about Little Busters are Masato, Yuiko, common route and Refrain.

high IQ waifu

【SORRY】
Order from oversea is unavailable and in preparation now.

>when your waifu is smart enough to understand Princess Principal

it's preparing to be available?

So it says. I haven't tried to actually place an order (they accept anything from pic related).
You can try registering an account yourself (green button with プロジェクトを支援する written on it - rest can be google translated).

Is Maeda okay? I heard he deleted his twitter account.

Kud is the only girl that matters in Little Busters though. The VN and anime would had been better if they removed all the others girls.

He's making a music album now, for some reason. With him as the vocals.