The Amish are Redpilled

They had it right all along, They knew that society beyond the 19th century would eventually become degenerate and wicked. They've isolated themselves to prevent being tainted by satan's wickedness. They don't suffer from autism, they're healthy, race mixing isn't a problem because you have to work hard to live among them, and they all live simple minimalistic lives.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailyhealthpost.com/heres-why-the-amish-rarely-get-cancer/
facingcancertogether.witf.org/healthy-lifestyle/the-amish-and-cancer-clean-living-can-lead-to-a-healthier-life-22312
lancasteronline.com/news/amish-journey-to-israel-seeking-forgiveness-from-jews/article_d01a35bf-1f73-59b1-ab96-4761484378d2.html
youtu.be/92xEjO4YcLo
youtu.be/AsTB0HnM6WM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You have a stupid meme flag (And so do I) but this is 100% right.

However, the Amish are an ethnic group and do not welcome converts. Redpilled whites should be forming similar communities but not joining the Amish themselves.

They will never live on Mars with robot waifus though.

The Amish are the future South Africans if nothing is done.

I'm sure the Amish would welcome whites with open arms so long as we repented of our wicked techno-futuristic ways. Who do you think is living a whiter lifestyle these days? A pol surfer that jerks off, eats doritos and listens to skrillex or a farmhand that works all day, out the field, growing stronger in mind and body, and after long days sweating he can finally come home to his pure dutch wife and well mannered kids, completely innocent to all this bullshit and political nonsense that keeps most of his white cousins from sleeping at night.

Bump

Create a sea of small circles that tailor to the members, but cooperate with neoghboring groups. 150 individuals or less. At 200 send 50 away to spawn new group

Amen. Totally accurate. Just yesterday I was hand grinding my own coffee, thinking how satisfying it was and the taste is comfy. Remembered we all made fun of the Armish in hte '90s for butter churning. How wrong we were.

the amish will come in handy one day. i dont know their role right now, but there are going to be millions of them in the future and they are going to have to make decisions.
they havent assimilated for the past 200 yrs and still speak some old german shit and its going to be a wake up for them whenever sht hits the an and race war breaks out

>No new technology after the 19th century
>wife is wearing frameless eeyeglasses
>they are all posing for a photo
Jesus fuck, make up your mind

That's another giveaway too, Their birth rates. Supposedly, 7 kids should make your life miserable, unable to focus, and lead to societal collapse yet here the amish are, white and thriving.

Glasses have existed since the ancient world.

Lol I live in Kansas we see them driving there tractors down the road. Some of them didn't make it and will shop at Walmart and have a phone and car as well. They are all farmers and it will get really hard for them to survive the price of jew farm equipment keeps going up but the price of grain dosnt. It will be interesting to see what happens with them my best guess is that the jews will worm in and just degenerate their culture.

They arnt real amish these are

They don't live on a timeline. Literally their decisions on tech are based on potential degeneracy of that tech. They actually allow more degeneracy in matters of business compared to personal life

WARN THEM! Also, Someone needs to educate them more on off the grid living that may prolong their independence.

Frameless glasses haven't. Look closely, those are clearly modern eyeglasses.

Amish rape their kids and sisters

>Amish
>wearing a t shirt
Pick 1

i always wonder if they are counted in the census for total white births because their babies arent given social security numbers

dylan roof in the back

Well not every white society can be perfect. I'd like to see you compare the rape culture to redneck rape culture. The fact that we don't see any incest abominations walking around amish villages should tell you the extent of their rape culture.

do they have some kind of money or it's literally communism in America

Anabaptism (of which Amish are) is religious communism

They love money. Seems like they all have business schemes, at least the ones I knew.

WHAT?

central pa here
ayuh amish figured it out a long time ago. they're also some of the healthiest people in the country.

dailyhealthpost.com/heres-why-the-amish-rarely-get-cancer/
facingcancertogether.witf.org/healthy-lifestyle/the-amish-and-cancer-clean-living-can-lead-to-a-healthier-life-22312

>In fact, a study published in the journal Cancer Causes and Control found virtually no instances of cancer among the Amish population of Holmes County, Ohio. Out of 26 000 individuals, only 191 cancer cases were identified between the years 1996 and 2003 (1).

Inbreeding is actually a big issue with them though.

T. Escapist
Yeah FPBP, we could make our own communities with no uglies allowed, that would make me really happy. We could live like varg in cute little homes with our cute wives and children, and have some amount of technology but mainly play traditional games for fun, and read books. Keep our kids from becoming degenerates, enjoy the /out/doors. Have community events where we get together and have tents erected, games for the kids, drinks for the adults. And live humble meaningful lives, together without kikes or niggers

That's the fault of white america, had we whites heeded their warning and joined them this would not be an issue.

Yeah because the moms are moms.

I was just going to call them "white niggers". But I just realized, at least the Amish can depend on themselves.

>They've isolated themselves to prevent being tainted by satan's wickedness

this is why they are weak, they needed to build a giant fucking castle type wall, then tell NO ONE where they are

reminder that just a few years ago these idiots made it an objective to 'officially apologize' to the Jews since they're German. I'm not fucking joking this is their 'new thing'
lancasteronline.com/news/amish-journey-to-israel-seeking-forgiveness-from-jews/article_d01a35bf-1f73-59b1-ab96-4761484378d2.html

this is why they needed to go somewhere secret and just hide for a few centuries, so they don't get caught up in any of the shitstorms

The Amish abuse animals to sadistic levels, make money through any shady way they can, live to fuck over "the english" anyway possible and will not hesitate to milk federal and state money through any form by any mean.

Their essentially Jews but more inbred

t.guy thats lived near them his whole life

Yeah but have you ever gone to an amish market and tried their cheese? I'm from Wisconsin and their cheese is god tier, better than most of ours

I'm sure they'll be able to outrun the autonomous drones using those horse-drawn carts...

also

>race mixing isnt a problem

More and more of them adopt black and puerto rican orphans to inject non inbred genes in the community. Its not uncommon to see groups of tar black "amish" kids in Lancaster

There's some hardcore tactical bowel cuts there.

>Do you often cut things using your bowel?

Underrated post

The bowlcuts is the official hair style of /fa/

I've tried all their products their good. Not any better than any local "english" farmer will make though and they're three times as expensive, because non locals come to buy their quits and pay 15 bucks for a mason jar of pickled beets you could make for 50 cents
Like I said their hucksters and always look for a way to rip off the non amish since we're all hell bound in their eyes.

>implying a stronk amish father of 5 wouldnt beat the shit out of a nigger with the 2 same bare hands that built a house

I would like to buy vegetables from them and chicken meat. I bet it's decent, we have Hutterites here and everyone tells me that they're stuff is delish'.

>implying that stronk Amish father doesnt have his kids engaged to Jebidiah Jamal the Petersens adopted

This is my dream too. Montana seems like a pretty good state for it and it's cold enough to keep non-whites away.

Have you paid the toll Sup Forums?

I bet you have some good stories for Sup Forums.

Autism is an evolutionary step. Its an information handling method that the new man has that the old doesnt.

if the Amish had nicer hair cuts and shaved their beards I would be much more inclined to join them

As far as the Amish are concerned nothing "good" just depressing.

I have never seen a more clear depection of Hell than an AMish puppy ill.

You know how you see pics from China where the dogs are packed into a steel cage and miserable? Well for an Amish puppy mill its the same deal only most are pregnant and the pups that arent sold to dumb fuck english in 3 weeks are stomped to death.

That sucks.

I dont think my Kansas amish do this. Are you sure your not talking about orthodox jews. Maybe you confused the two.

I live in the heart of "classic" Amish country PA. The Amish are fucking scum, if you dont think so you're entire experience with them is probably buying over priced cheese and horse radish at the farmers market and occasionally passing a buggy on a back road.

I'm gonna be honest, I always thought Amish dudes look like fucking badasses. Their beards are kickass.

Been pals with a few Amish folk here in Saskatchewan, they have their settlements and provide the best damn eggs and lettuce money can buy. Really nice folk, and they're not as hardcore as you'd think. A drunk guy almost froze to death one winter, and the Amish used an emergency phone to call an ambulance ans save his life. I bet a Jew would refuse to do that.

Amish are based and the girls are polite.

I want to deflower a good, shy Amish girl for the sake of the taboo of it.

You and me both

I mean, they love money, so go for it.

One time a bunch of the men came in to use the bathroom at a convenience store in a really small town I used to live close to. They stunk so bad of bodor odor I gagged. The next day when I went back for a paper and smokes I could actually still smell their stink. Other than that they're great people.

Nah, I want her to be against it at first, but convince her. I’m not gonna cheat and pay her folks for it. The taboo is that it’s wrong and they’d disagree, but my charisma would overpower it in some way.

I want to be sitting in the outdoors infront of some body of water in the evening, she has a crush on me but doesnt want to make love outside of marraige. I'm able to kiss her slowly for a moment, then after an extended period of eyecontact, I would start to feel her curves. She would tell me "No its inpure, god is watching" and for me to convince her "So let god see your beauties use, a true union of our souls is more holy than any marraige could be" then continue to kiss until we have passionate sex outside

Southeast kansas here, Yeah, the amish are all this and worse

fags

Yeah they are pretty much Protestant Judaizers. They live how Jews used to in Eastern Europe.

I've encountered Hutterites in Sask but didn't know there were Amish.

Also Mennonites in Ontario but they're a lot more assimilated.

this.
they're pacifist.

I thought that they are a Jewish familly...

my family owns a modest 5 acres of woodlands here on the border of amish country. I'm no longer on good terms with my uncle who owns the land but i used to stay in the cabin and fish and shoot out there quite often. i remember one day i was chilling by the lake at the edge of the property next to the street fishing, and a little 10 yo amish boy just parked his buggy, said hi, and asked if he could fish with me. He was a really chill kid and told me of all the best fishing spots around were. To be honest his life seems preferable to mine now that i just work and shitpost on Sup Forums, he probaly has a cute germanic wife, his own house, and a beard. I don't think i could handle the commitment to convert at such an older age though

>they're healthy,
bahahaha

Someone needs to cross post to /fa/
Bowl cuts almost became cool again for a second in 2015, at least with indie girls
Let’s do it for guys this time

I thought the same thing
Unironically neat story user

Dog blessem

I seem to recall that they do a lot of business in buying and selling firearms.

And puppy mills, buying 2 dollar quilts from Vietnam and sell them for 200 to tourists, under cut contracting since they pay their helpers nothing while pocketing the whole job to themself and can outbid Mexicans for roofing and carpentery jobs.

>outbid Mexicans for roofing and carpentry jobs.
I don't know about the rest of that shit but apparently their carpentry is top notch.

youtu.be/92xEjO4YcLo

>we don't like the bad parts of modern society
>we'll just stay in a permanent bubble while the rest of the world passes us by

Unironically wish I was born in an Amish family. Those kids are so blessed to be born in a healthy society. It’s also amazing how healthy they are as individuals, supposedly mental illness is virtually non-existent. I suppose that’s mainly due to a slow paced life coupled with good productive work toughening the mind.

7 births per woman makes them the dominant lifeform on earth in 50 years

Of course it is they operate like the mob. You're young Israel Stutzhess and have just finished middle school, the highest education you will receive. Mr. Stultzfuss will teach you the trade but you 'and all the other young Amish work for free. He can do a gangbuster job because he has 10 literal cult followers who have been farm boy handy their whole life working for free as long as he wants, he can take that 10k job and pour 3/4 of it into material and still walk away with more than any contractor that has to pay their helpers.

>uses a calculator
:>amish

>rarely spends money and does so to better the community

they don't have any expenses

>exceedingly high levels of family violence
>education ending at 8th grade
>can be abducted and taken to reeducation camp if you stray from hard biblical teachings
>taught to hate outsiders
>your brother is probably a adopted Haitian

Ya it's fucking heaven bruv

>race war
When will this meme end?

the trade off of technology and great sprawling civilizations is a societal moral code that doesn't resemble the desired 1950 or pre industrialized western world.

one or the other bitch.

>they don't have expenses

Holy fuck. I don't know where to start, just say materials, taxes and inter community commerce.

Jesus fuck guys I have worked as a English for hire for these guys half my life and they are not some ideal society. I'd rather be born a ghetto nigger than a Amish kid

Mind blown

I respect the amish more then I do niggers or other shitskins

Do you think that maybe you had such a shit experience because you were an outsider? Also, do you know how kids were raised pre-boomer days....sounds like the Amish continued that.

Move your ass to the boonies if you actually want it. No need to join a cult.

I have a great experience since I do the electric work for them. I get paid more than almost any journeyman in my state for straight residential level work. However I hate these Amish are sooo great threads that crop up every few weeks. With my close work with them I've seen the true community. They hate you, hate me but tolerate me, beat the shit out of their kids and wives, treat animals like garbage below chink level of inhumanity and people somehow think tenure some ideal society because they watched a Nat geo special on them.

Also as far as saviors of the white race as I've said before they adopt fuck tons of black orphans, it isn't rare to see a Mennonite hauling 6 or 7 nigger Amish in his truck bed. They might have great growth but it's Browning up quicker than Sweden

the Amish ideology will be extinct by the time the great race mixing hits rural ohio

Amish low rates of cancer are especially low skin cancer, this is attributed to the coverage provided by their clothes and that they always wear hats.

>implying you need formal education and can’t learn common sense and basic math through daily activities
Kys urban nigger

nobody is going to mars moron, and robot dolls won't be worth it for another 50 years at least

IDK man I think that they have some things to them that we should all embody to this day....though of course maybe not the cruelty to animals.
youtu.be/AsTB0HnM6WM

>1920
>5000
>2017
>318400

Wow.

>They built that huge ass barn in 10 hours

I'm not worthy.

I am oddly attracted to this lifestyle

Nobody would mess with them if it wasnt for the jews
We need to make the world safe for them when we leave for space