Jimmy Wong

This Jimmy Wong guy has been attacking DrDisrespect for days now. He keeps calling him and his audience racist for making fun of Chinese players on North American servers. Twitch has even changed their guidelines recently due to this(in part).

Just wanted to bring this some attention, not sure if it's been discussed here yet.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AMBql7WiNW8&lc=z23ryjyrjlqvhztcdacdp43b54xpix5pvkgb4ugs14hw03c010c.1518369918283829
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

suuuure, because I'm sure chinese streamers never do the same about non chinese players...

he fucked boogies wife so fuck that dr disrepec

Everyone's fucked boogies wife. Except boogie, of course.

Who the hell gives a fuck about some manchild that makes a living playing videogames?

Yeah exactly. Jimmy mentioned it in his "Dear DrDisrespect" video but I mean, c'mon now.

youtube.com/watch?v=AMBql7WiNW8&lc=z23ryjyrjlqvhztcdacdp43b54xpix5pvkgb4ugs14hw03c010c.1518369918283829

Well Dr D is the biggest streamer on Twitch and he's white. He's being attacked by a ton of SJW's ever since Jimmy Wong went full retard. The reason we should care is because we could use it as a great example of the anti-white hypocrisy. Tons of the Doc's fans are white.

Fuck the chinks. Their culture is ok with cheating and getting away with it. Ours is not. Let them play on their own AS servers. They are ruining NA gameplay. Not to mention if you random queue it is impossible to understand your teammates because they are all these yellow skinned bastards. I have given up on the game. If you're truly sick of these fucking slant eyed pieces of shit you will don't same. The only thing to fix this is a region lock. And that won't happen until NA players stand up to the eastern plague, leave the game and find something else to play.

Doc is a fucktard who cheated on his wife with 5+ women in under 6 months

Hes not wrong. Those ching chong fucks are always cheating, even in tournaments. Chinese are basically the asian jews.

>DrDisrespect
Fuck twitch and all the other twitch soyboy faggots.

>"Dr D"
>"he's white"
WEW LAD

Next thing you will be saying is Summit1G is white. Bunch of cum guzzling faggots looking up to video game playing soyboy camboys.

Jimmy Wong and his friends talk endless shit about white people but now he wants to be a martyr saint because someone made fun of a chinese accent.

That stupid chink doesn't even play games he doesn't know shit about what happens in PUBG. The chinks always cheat, these subhumans live in netcafes because they are dropkicks in real life and are dependent on loot farming to selling third party sites for real money.

Chinese fragility

Stop giving this chink attention. He lost. If you can make it 3 days without bowing to SJW pressure you won and Disprespect won. Now let this faggot chink sink back to obscurity.

fuck this whiny chink, and all chinks for that matter

Region locking doesn't work because VPN
Ping kicking doesn't work from ping masking

The only way to block them would be to ban the social security numbers in china.

How does this have anything to do with politics? Why do you care about some random asshole on Twitter? Don't let stupid people affect your life

The chinese impersonations are fucking hilarious, sjw cunts want to remove all fun from this world

Chinks are no better than jews.

Racism is virtuous.

what the fuck is wong with him?

The most hypocritical thing about Chinks is if a white person goes to any Asian country he will face casual racism by just walking around and even worse if you are black. Never forget this. Asians who whine about racism are scum, hypocritical scum.

Well, people wondered what types of jobs would be available in this time of increasing industrial automation and here we are.

there has been other games with voice that certain music or speeches were spam played that were banned in china and it fucked up all their streamers who were not able to play the game or broadcast because of what you were broadcasting

Chinks are no different from jews. One rule for us and another rule for you. Whites that worship asians should be beaten to death.

He’s white. Whites should always defend whites.

if you played pubg you'd hate chinks too

HMM

He's not a fucktard

That's a fucking chad move and I applaud him

Fucking this
I swear "POC" sjw types are so obnoxiously hypocritical they can just barely contain their hatred for the huwite man.

It has to do with politics because Twitch has recently announced their new guidelines which essentially state that they can and will ban anybody indefinitely if they their content on Twitch or any other social media platform to be hateful.

So essentially if I happen to be a streamer and I express some views or say anything they deem "offensive" or "hateful" on any platform, not just Twitch, they can ban me indefinitely.

Does anyone actually like the Chinese? If this is about PUBG it's completely justified. Chinese are even worse than the fucking Brazilians when it comes to cheating en masse

I don't but I'll fight in every trench of the culture war. We don't lose our freedom all at once, we lose it in small slices, slowly, so we can't give these maggots an inch.

DrDisRespect is a degenerate narcissist who cheated on his wife with multiple sluts

Fuck him, let the SJWs eat him alive.

the chinks have been ruining games for as long as they possibly could it didnt start with that shitty pubg game u leaf

Hang yourself, Mohammed

>who cares about some random asshole on twitter
>this doesn't have to do with politics
>post picture of filthy degenerate pillhead that made shitty nigger music

>Servers flooded with chinese
>Nope no problem here
>CHAD trys to bring attention to it
OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN

>muh degeneracy
t.alt righter

The guy is 40 years old and pretending to be some kind of 70s action star on the internet, while he cheats on his wife and kids.

this post confirmed that pol is dead for me. Now I have nowhere to vent my frustrations with the jews, niggers and the federal reserve. Shed a tear for me, for I can not.

so?

He's a nigger with white skin

I don't like infidelity but that's kind of unrelated to the topic

"JIMMY"
Is just another professional victim
claiming offense on behalf of others (for profit mind you) is his "entertainment".
>JIMMY if you read this,get off Docs' nuts...people like you go around looking for offensive things to make videos about...YOU are the problem. You only push reasonable people away from your cause.
Fucking Faggot.

Lol, who cares about your virtual friend, you autistic fuck.

>2018
>Caring about being called racist

>this and checked
chinks ruin games with their latency and high ping, just bm and cheat - region lock that shit - its why doc left h1z1

your 'based gooks' can't even handle the bantz

I don't care about being called racist but Twitch is making their guidelines more strict and will inevitably use it to silence and ban any white streamer who they deem to be racist.

How's that make him a "fucktard?" If anything that makes him a Turbo Chad.

>Hes not wrong.
indeed, he is wong

racism is part of vidya culture

Why are chinks acting like niggers now?

>I wrote to Dr. DisRespect recently about the way he has mocked and imitated the Asian language over his short and successful stream career.
>the Asian language

Is this guy for real?

HOW OLD ARE YOU? ONLY KIDS CARE ABOUT THIS E-CELEB DRAMA