The 1990s in Russia

can somebody redpill me on this? who stole all the state;s money? How was it so fucked up?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3J-v-qjr7lM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why are those guys standing like that? Is that like the slav squat or something?

>Inb4: Jews.

Commies.

Why the fuck are Slavic girls so beautiful

Maybe they're being arrested or something

The state has no money. The state is people, and they got away.

Getting detained.

It didn't end, just transformed.

>who stole all the state;s money?

Jews, who else? Literally just google "Russian oligarch Jews"

No idea, but that guy's kicks are crisp.

Thats how people used to eat at dive bars and trashy resturaunts in the midwest back in the early 1900s.. Thats probably what they are doing.. I have no idea where it came from (probably to reduce messiness.)

Nope.. Thats not a detainment situation.. Too casual. Those dudes are eating coney dogs or garbage plates or some shit.

cuz you have low self-esteem

>Cop wearing Nike's

Wew, capitalism comes at you fast

The same anti-white ratoïd who stole the Ukrainian gold 5 years ago

>what is bribery ?

>Be a Russian Cop
>bribed with shitty cheap sneakers
>takes the bribe

Some low standards of bribery there, aussie

man i dont know. Im POC use to bang a hot polish girl while in college... man she was so great, her looks, her eyes, tight as hell! I coulda married her but i wanted to stick with a POC girl with my same background so far that has made life easier for me/us.

>nigger marrying a nigger
At least some good came of your life

Did the race-traitor pole pay the toll?

well 90s Russia was super poor so maybe it was very valuable at the time

yo im not a nigga... im higher up on the totem pole, just above Germans.

she married some guy she met at work... white guy from FLA. not sure how that turned out was over 20 years ago.

State mayors and top officials, just look at the news from the last two weeks how it still goes on, that's why Putin is still in power because he is fighting with that type of corruption

What are you then, ominous POC?

youtube.com/watch?v=3J-v-qjr7lM

>can somebody redpill me on this? who stole all the state;s money? How was it so fucked up?

Better yet, how did low-wage Russian government employees have the money to buy up Soviet giant industries?

Hint--look at where many of them immigrated to--the West.
The Russian currency hyperinflated. That is where all the money went, btw.

Third gen American born Christian Arab... germany has fallen long ways down.

From what I read Gorbachov agreed to ease tension and slowly move to capitalish' communism. But he got lazy and/or took bribes to turn a blind eye and let Russia get looted.... Yeltsin and Gorbachov used to be bros but Yeltsin saw what Gorbachov did so he disowned him. Yeltsin selected Putin to lead Russia because he knew he would never sell Russia out.

Another question is are we currently on the 2nd or 3rd Putin..... The first one almost certainly was killed around 15-16.....

>Christian Arab
You can't fool me muhammed

It's back in the days when manspreading was unregulated and you were allowed to do so at maximum capacity.

>identify as POC
>everyone assumes you mean you are a slant forehead african

Lol

want to cop guy on the right's shoes, any idea which brand?

It was actually Jews. Remnants of the "Russian mafia" (all Jews) working with the Clinton administration.

serious.. i eat Bacon and eggs, Pork chops at least once a week... but no meat on Fridays