>More VP Pence w/Troops in JPN 2/7/18
youtu.be/Lgo2VqwN3p0

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

rollcall.com/news/politics/manchin-pleads-trump-not-releasethememo
politico.com/story/2018/02/07/mike-pence-joe-manchin-senate-395907
nrsc.org/press-releases/jon-testers-obamacare-lies-part-1-2017-06-22/
valleynewslive.com/content/news/US-Sen-Heidi-Heitkamp-votes-against-repealing-Health-Reform-Law-410537355.html
heitkamp.senate.gov/public/index.cfm/press-releases?ID=9618D0C0-E7B7-48D2-81E0-4D31E0205BAB
bostonglobe.com/news/politics/2016/10/13/trump-comments-prompt-congresswoman-share-assault-story/9xWTkJwuO4JxOQMb4Wi9dI/story.html
concordmonitor.com/Shea-Porter-leading-the-charge-to-impeach-Trump-14765854
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7wppe9/the_legal_grounds_for_president_trump_to_demand_a/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

AWOO!

Thanks for baking cutie

thanks for baking

LOL!

AWOO~

God dammit Melania could suck the chrome off a trailer hitch with just that God damn glare

maga

Who was that rude dude who told you all you shouldn't trust the Dutch?

Don't listen to him!!

holy shit get frontals

Why is owen wilson standing next top the flotus

I am 75% dutch, I trust you my swamp german friend.

>born in London
BRITBONGS YOU COWARDS.

not enough gold

Woah... like...
Republicans...
explain yourselves...

>ipad

I don't care what anyone says, she was better with the dark hair; I can contain the lewd thoughts with her in FLOTUS mode, but that slavic domme look is too much.

>someone makes a degeneracy example thread
>as fucked up as the content was, everyone's hatred is reunited against it
>overall a productive thread that had people all agree on why shit needs to end
>jannies shut it down
Oy fucking vey, can't have the goyim unitied afterall

What can be done about these plebbitors who delete all productive content while leaving slide threads up on purpose?

>man
>beau
woah...

I'm the rude dude.

My new love

Hi, welcome to Sup Forums.. this is a board where adults discuss current events and political tactics... if you want a manchild cartoon board please navigate to one of the degenerate anime boards, thanks

#
#

It is. A net benefit actually. Diversity lottery is 50k visas. Moving them to H1B or H2B means MERIT-based as those visas require screening, selection and documentation, unlike a random lottery.

Also reducing family-based migration (chain) from 800k + legal immigrants a year down to ~300k (and they are all spouses and minors who cannot bring their own extended families?). That is a good deal by any measure. No more unproductive leeches such as elderly relatives and illiterate 2nd cousins from Mongolia.

50k from a backlog now for -500k or more EVERY YEAR long term is a good deal.

The fuck is that?

We ALL would love to see spending cut. The problem is in the details.
If we cut spending 5% across the board we would save billions. But 5% of what? Medicare? Social Security? And no, you cannot point to a trust fund or social contract as we are discussing the real world.
You see, if we don’t cut everything the next few rate increases will cut them for us.
We are boxed into a corner. And even the most clever planners aren’t going to get us out of it. We need to make drastic changes. And soon. And a lot of people will die.
-BTFO

Reposting from last thread: Senate to offer it's version of immigration bill on Monday

>iPad
>4%
>hey daddy Hi hey

More anime? Just have to ask

>union member
stopped reading right then and there

Thank you friend
REEEEEEE. Well you were spreading lies so there! The record has been corrected

VIRGINIA

(PRIMARIES - June 12, 2018)

If you live in Virginia, mark this date on your calendar. Virginia has an OPEN primary system.

(SENATE RACE - Defeating Tim Kaine)

>the GOP candidate, possibly Corey Stewart, will need to generate MASSIVE turnout in areas outside of Richmond and NoVa in order to compensate for how large and blue those areas have gotten

(HOUSE RACES)

7 Incumbent Republicans

4 Incumbent Democrats

VA-02 Scott Taylor, Republican, 2016 House Margin (22.9%), 2016 Presidential Margin (3.4% for Trump)

VA-05 Tom Garrett, Republican, 2016 House Margin (16.7%), 2016 Presidential Margin (11.1% for Trump)

VA-07 Dave Brat, Republican, 2016 House Margin (15.3%), 2016 Presidential Margin (6.5% for Trump)

VA-10 Barbara Comstock, Republican, 2016 House Margin (5.8%), 2016 Presidential Margin (10% in favor of Hillary)

They'll be forced to act once the OIG report is out, right? They're not just going to let all of this shit slide are they?

(DEMOGRAPHICS AND ISSUES)

>the GOP candidates will need to generate MASSIVE turnout in areas outside of Richmond and NoVa in order to compensate for how large and blue those areas have gotten

>this can be done through a large amount of live appearances in those areas, a lot of money spent on ads and GOTV efforts

>many conservatives in Virginia are resentful of how they’re a state in Dixie that got hijacked, so they can be motivated to turn out to take their state back

>Democrats can win through the method they’ve employed since 2008, which is getting blue voters in the ever growing NoVa (government jobs) and Richmond to make the state blue

I'm banging your future wife

AWOOVEMENT CONTINUES!

WEST VIRGINIA

(PRIMARIES - May 8, 2018)

If you live in West Virginia, mark this date on your calendar.

(SENATE RACE - Defeating Joe Manchin)

>rollcall.com/news/politics/manchin-pleads-trump-not-releasethememo
>tried to stop the memo from being released, his GOP opponent should call him out on it

>politico.com/story/2018/02/07/mike-pence-joe-manchin-senate-395907
>broke an agreement on the tax bill

(HOUSE RACES)

3 Incumbent Republicans

(GUBERNATORIAL RACE)

>in WV, which is a very red state, the only thing to really focus on is replacing Joe Manchin, who claims he’s a Blue Dog Democrat but not really

Agreed
Imo she hit her peak when Barron was about two years old, specifically when he wore that lion costume
But where she was at that pic was the very definition of sexy
Now she's just beautiful and beauty isn't something you get hard looking at but just admire

MONTANA

(PRIMARIES – June 5, 2018)

If you live in Montana, mark this date on your calendar. Montana primaries are OPEN which means you can vote in the primary of the party despite not being registered.

(SENATE RACE - Defeating Jon Tester)

>first elected in 2006 with 49.2%, then in 2012 with 48.6%

>voted NO on ending the government shutdown

>nrsc.org/press-releases/jon-testers-obamacare-lies-part-1-2017-06-22/
>voted for Obamacare
(HOUSE RACES)

1 Incumbent Republican

>it’s just a matter of replacing Tester, which shouldn’t be too hard

>If it isn't ending anchor babies and deporting all illegals including DACA then I'm not happy.

A child's argument. You are a child.

That was a mod, though, not a janitor.

>2% battery

If anyone is listening:
I don't like how the Diversity Lottery is being used as a bargaining chip. We have actual ISIS sleeper agents entering our country and killing our citizens. Why is this not a bipartisan issue?

Also, if you're going to end the Diversity Lottery, it must be ended, not shuffle the 50k to either the H1B or H2B program. We must work hard to ensure that new immigrants benefit existing Americans rather than act as wage suppressors.

>how do stimulants fuck you up? I have perscription for methylphenidate. Is it slowly destroying my brain?

Methylphenidate is not an amphetamine, but it is a stimulant. MethAMPHETAMINE is extremely dangerous because it constantly overworks the brain and can easily cause permanent damage if you don't sleep or take too much of it. Adderal and other prescriptions can cause the same amount of damage if abused.

NORTH DAKOTA

(PRIMARIES – June 7, 2016)

If you live in North Dakota, mark this on your calendar. North Dakota has OPEN primaries.

(SENATE RACE – Defeating Heidi Heitkamp)

>valleynewslive.com/content/news/US-Sen-Heidi-Heitkamp-votes-against-repealing-Health-Reform-Law-410537355.html

Voted for Obamacare and against its repeal

>heitkamp.senate.gov/public/index.cfm/press-releases?ID=9618D0C0-E7B7-48D2-81E0-4D31E0205BAB
voted against the Tax Cuts
(HOUSE RACES)

1 Incumbent Republican

>it’s just a similar matter of replacing Heitkamp, the GOP opponent needs to hit her hard on her weaknesses on certain issues like Obamacare and the Tax Cuts

As a union member, I do not approve of any union members in politics. Paul N is "ourguy" if you live in WI.

NEW HAMPSHIRE

(PRIMARIES – September 11, 2018)

(HOUSE RACES)

2 Incumbent Democrats

NH-01 Carol-Shea Porter, Democrat, 2016 House Margin (1.3% Margin for Democrats), 2016 Presidential Margin (1.6% for Trump)

NH-02 Ann Kuster, Democrat, 2016 House Margin (4.4% Margin for Democrats), 2016 Presidential Margin (2.4% for Hillary)

(GUBERNATORIAL RACE)

>not enough information yet

>we have the opportunity in 2018 to take 2 House seats for the GOP, and to do so we need strong GOP candidates for both races, and a lot of money

>bostonglobe.com/news/politics/2016/10/13/trump-comments-prompt-congresswoman-share-assault-story/9xWTkJwuO4JxOQMb4Wi9dI/story.html
>muh sexual assault

>concordmonitor.com/Shea-Porter-leading-the-charge-to-impeach-Trump-14765854
>impeach Drumpff!!!!!!

So they brought back the St. Patty's hat, but it's marked with 2018 and the Golden American Flag on the side too.

I'd get it if I didn't have the 2018 on it and just left the flag on the side.

Go back to your swamp and enjoy your tulips. Don't get out of wack and make this your lowest point of your day besides your sea level.

I'm 1/8 swamp Aryan so I've always trusted you brudder
I just want you cunts to hurry up and go 1488 mode

I don't even watch anime but I keep a few of these on hand for when someone starts bitching

Oh fuck, I've entered into a recursion of time

NEVADA

(PRIMARIES – June 12, 2018)

If you live in Nevada, mark this date on your calendar.

(SENATE RACE – Defending Dean Heller)

>elected in 2012 with 45.9%

>only Republican Senator running in 2018 in a state that Hillary won in 2016

>currently has a primary opponent, right wing Danny Tarkanian, who is further to the right than he is

>undoubtedly, whoever wins the GOP nomination needs to ensure turnout is HIGH in the rural areas outside of Las Vegas, while also making sure to win enough in Vegas to offset the Democratic advantage in that state

>the GOP candidate therefore will have to energetically make multiple live appearances across Nevada outside of Vegas, while targeting specific demographics (people in Vegas who want lower taxes?) in Las Vegas

(HOUSE RACES)

1 Republican Incumbent
3 Democrat Incumbents

NV-03 Jacky Rosen, Democrat, Retiring, 2016 House Margin (1.3% for Democrat), 2016 Presidential Margin (1.0% for Trump)

NV-04 Ruben Kihuen, Democrat, Retiring, 2016 House Margin (4.0% for Democrat), 2016 Presidential Margin (4.9% for Hillary)

>in NV, very high turnout for rural and suburban whites outside of Vegas is key to winning
>in Las Vegas specifically, there may be quite a few voters who want lower taxes

If it keeps the backlog does this actually reduce the number of people per year entering the country this decade

how do stimulants fuck you up? I have perscription for methylphenidate. Is it slowly destroying my brain?

you could probably pull out the thread

Heroin is a biologic molecule that mimics the actions of normal chemicals of the brain. In doing so, it hijacks the brain’s normal neurotransmission biochemistry causing false neruotransmission processes. This commandeering of the normal biochemistry produces dramatic decision-making deficits. These chemically induced decision-making deficits results in lack of judgment and a dramatically reduced concern for the consequences of ones actions (reduced loss aversion). This action in itself facilitates the user’s decision to maintain their habit even with the most negative consequences. This deficit causes a series of other complications: impaired self-control, impaired impulse control, the inability to plan for the future and long term memory.
The biochemically induced deficits and biases may reflect residual, enduring and possibly irreversible effects of chronic drug use; or an interaction between pre-existing predispositions and the permanent residual effects of heroin use. It is estimated that we had 948,000 (the population of San Jose) heroin users in 2016. Will those numbers rise to the levels of the Spanish Influenza Pandemic of 1918 which killed between 50 to 100 million people? In short, what we have is a ever growing massive drug epidemic causing a chemically induced mental illness that has permanent effects of severe cultural consequences. If we had a flue epidemic with similar results, we would have an outcry for a vaccine and a stampede to get the vaccine when it became available.
Heroin’s stealth destruction of the mind is as bad as the effects on the body from a person eating a Tide pod. Both have their seductive elements that embody all of the characteristics of stealth and a trap. What we have is the stealth destruction of a huge segment of the American population which will soon be just as severe as the 1918 Spanish influenza pandemic or a biochemical attack against our nation.

Reposting my response regarding E-Verify:

>This is a press statement, not the bill. E-verify will likely come under the enhanced security or loophole components of the bill being released tomorrow (Lankford, Perdue and Cornyn are all E-Verify hawks).

Even worse then, they leave up blacked threads while pruning anything that helps unite Sup Forums

De Niro is starting to look like Soros.

This

>one county to rule them all

Probably cut it out if careful with minimal holes.

Why is his twitter account suspended, i need to hear his message

>A thread that's literally a circle jerk and has no god damn relation to politics past it being a result of what becomes from it
Cry more faggot

The Olympics are almost unwatchable with these constant far left social Marxism commercials

make sure to charge your battery before you jack off to those pics later

Ball carried by John Kuhn!

Jesus christ the shortage of child blood is taking its toll on everyone

What a fucking mong

A fight is never over until it is over

democrats import their voters all into one place, keep them in their voting ghettos, compel them to vote with free shit...

You ever hear of the Opium Wars, there youngster?

the thumbnail actually looked like soros

Oh so you're the mod who deleted the thread then?

Do you think Nunes wants to run for higher office in the future?

Got it.

Looks like a mouse.

When are we going to stop the War on Drugs already!?

Wonder how miffed they are that Florida never got those Puerto Ricans.

OP2 > OP1
ED1 > ED2

BTFO
Democrats are only two points ahead on the generic ballot and if Silver’s assessment of a four-point skew in favor of Democrats is accurate (and it was in 2014), it’s fair to suggest that Republicans are actually up by two points.
Whether the polls prove to be biased or not in November remains to be seen. But Democrats ought to be concerned that their support fell by 13 points in just one month.
>Compared to where they stood in the2014 midterm elections, Democrats are actually faring worse at this point than they were then.
>In the 2014 midterms, Democrats were ahead on the generic ballot by an impressive eight points most of the year. However their lead eventually vanished, and Republicans ultimately trounced them at the ballot box, retook the U.S. Senate and won a big majority of seats in the House of Representatives.
>By comparison, Democrats’ current poll numbers also rate worse than their generic ballot ranking in the2010 midterms.
>In the 2010 contest, Democrats were ahead of Republicans by a whopping 12 points heading into the midterm year. However, Republicans pulled ahead slightly inFebruary 2010, only to cede ground to Democrats in the summer months. Ultimately, Republicans ended up winning back control of the House and taking back the gavel from then-Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif.
>Compare the 2010 and 2014 figures to the paltry two-point advantage that Democrats have on Republicans today, and the 2018 midterms become very interesting to watch.
>But wait, there’s more bad news for Democrats. The narrow lead they now hold may be overblown due to bias in the polls.
>Five Thirty Eight’s Nate Silverexplaineda couple of years ago that Democrats blew their lead in 2014 even though the generic ballot polling was prejudiced nearly four points in their favor. In fact, Silver found that 2010 midterm generic ballot polling was skewed in favor of Democrats as well, with much the same result (they lost).

MAGA
>Awoo Awoo

is it exactly the same except for the flag and 2018, or did they change anything else?

did Trump have work done or is he just naturally youthful looking? he looks so much better than all these decrepit fucks.

>all the media needed to switch sides to support North Korea was a pretty face that smiled

I mean there are traitors
and then there is whatever the fuck that is.

Shit like this is why I took a week off Sup Forums. I can physically feel my blood pressure increasing when reading shit like that.

cities?

BREAKING NEWS: The legal grounds for President Trump to demand a DNA test of Chelsea Clinton

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7wppe9/the_legal_grounds_for_president_trump_to_demand_a/

Bobby D BTFO for all times

WHY CAN'T I EVER TAKE A NIGHT OFF FROM THIS FUCKING WEBSITE
WHY

Sure thing boss

That election screams voter fraud