Gintama

Ch.644 Translation is out.
Dumping the chapter.
bato.to/reader#6b7cd28a37d11491

Other urls found in this thread:

furritsubs.livejournal.com/13124.html
youtube.com/watch?v=zAaB66b_r1c
crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2017/07/06-1/gintama-teases-whats-in-store-for-animes-return
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This shit is still out there?

Post your theories for the next chapters
>tfw I wasn't able to keep the old thread alive
Nevermind, but let's do this anyway

Yeah.

That's a lot of death flags and action.

Indeed, the real question right now is who the fuck is the next to pass away?

Things are getting pretty interesting. According to the very last panel, Zura and Sakamoto are going to be in a full rage, like Gin did in 4 Devas arc. I think it's gonna be glorious.

ERIZABESUU!!!

Elizabeth and Mutsu have to stay alive

He's a goddamn jedi.

S-sorachi wouldn't kill them, r-right?

Well, Mutsu is a Yato and Elizabeth has chinkos and this is no Gorilla's style when he kills a character off

The Mitsuba arc web drama got subbed.
furritsubs.livejournal.com/13124.html

Why is Enshou so much better as a villain than Utsuro?

>Interesting

This arc has been the shittiest arc since the dawn of time. Gintama should focus on its comedy not this fighting shounen shit, the gorrila fucking suck at this, the fact that it has been allowed to be going on for more than a year is a mistake, fucking snooze fest

Nope, nope and nope. Gorilla isn't a fucking hack unlike Kubo, Mashima or many others he clearly know what he does and the story is coherent by far; just because there not comedy doesn't means that is shit; it's the goddamn final arc ffs. It may be complete garbage for you, alright then assume just your shit taste user, that's it.

everyone is dead, dave

And what if Gorilla went crazy and killed all character one by one?

youtube.com/watch?v=zAaB66b_r1c

could you say he went ape-shit?

it's the hairstyle....

Yup

Does Kouka's haircut can count, as well?

Yes.

>umibozu had it too
if you go bald, will you still have dead mom hair or are you free of the curse?

Anyone know if they've set a date for the new anime yet? Also, is this still the final arc?

Yes, this is still the final arc. The anime will be back in October with "Porori arc", and adaptation of some skipped chapters somehow
crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2017/07/06-1/gintama-teases-whats-in-store-for-animes-return

Yep, Gorilla isnt Araki when it comes to kill support characters.

But still it pisses me off that Mutsu got 1 shotted AGAIN, and this time because Sakamoto cant dodge for shit.

No worries, Zura and Sakamoto are going to beat up that Enshou bastard
They're pissed off as fuck

Friendly reminder that Mutsu is one of the best girls.

Gotta agree here.

>worst girl
Opinion discarded

IMBD rated the Gintama live action movie 8.4/10

Its also said that it was the best live action movie since the Rurouni Kenshin trilogy.

>Gura
>Worst Girl
Hell fucking no, You misspelled the "BEST"
Shit taste confirmed, mate.

Good to know, it totally deserved it.

who has the best pet-yato:
Tagasuki, Sakamoto or Gintoki

Gin hands down!

Both Kagura and Mutsu are the best.

>Gin has Gura's cute little ass in front of his face
Noice, I wish I could be at his place.

I don't get the Mutsu-appeal,
like she's cool
but character-wise she isn't as wacky as other characters in Gintama and not as fleshed out as them
she's more a satellite character like Elizabeth or Abuto

But these things are the reason that makes her so special, user.

I think she's pretty fleshed out and interesting, especially her bond with Sakamoto. Her interactions with Umibozu in Rakuyo were also nice. I kinda wish that she and Kagura would have interacted more but I guess we can't have anything.

Man, this series really went downhill. It was at its best when it was primarily comedy-oriented and mocked Shounen tropes. But now it's just been nothing but constant fighting for 2+ years with generic, predictable ebin tweests and mandatory sad flashbacks.

It's become the very thing it spent years mocking.

it all came down to this and you're a fool if you couldn't see it back then

I never said I didn't see it coming, though it clearly was not the original direction the series was going to take. It doesn't make it any less bad.

>original direction
it was set during the edo-period and a huge deal was always made about the amantos and tagasuki wanting to destroy the world and changing the world
it never changed its direction

Uh, everyone is bitching about this in every FUCKING Gintama Thread, that at this rate it doesn't even bother me anymore.

Would Mutsu get along with Kagura?

>I kinda wish that she and Kagura would have interacted more but I guess we can't have anything.

Yeah I was also hoping for that, instead Gorilla prefers more Tsukuyo pandering.

This. It seems that people don't understand that

I wonder if she knew back in the Reno-arc if she was Umibozus'
>her best friends
daughter
she probably knew: Kagura got one of the best spots in the giant mecha

It's already shown that they do.

Nice. I like it.

Mutsu and Kagura actually have the same height
>~155 cm
and Kagura will be even taller than her once she's fully grown
haha Mutsu is a midget

Mutsu is actually 158 cm. Also what's wrong with a cute girl being small?

She may be short but it has been confirmed that she has a big ass, so it doesn't matter
>Lucky Sakamoto

Sakamoto probably carries more than one STD he picked up from whatever amanto brothel he last visited
>that's actually canon

It's really nice.

I really hate to say it, because I really love Gintama, but this arc is boring as fuck. People were saying it about a few of the previous serious arcs and I strongly disagreed, but this one is really killing it for me.
There's no tension at all in it. Even with what happened to Bansai and now Eli and Mutsu. I just don't care. Hopefully it's just me being depressed as fuck though.
The current state of Gintama is actually upsetting to me.

Enshou has a lightsaber

Want to know why he's wielding two swords? Because Zura's going to slice an arm off and hand the other sword to Sakamoto.

>she's like Elizabeth
Elizabeth is best boy though. If Mutsu is like Elizabeth, that makes her best girl.

Sakamoto is crippled however and can't wield swords anymore

Best mom

dead mom

I honestly wonder how exactly Sakamoto fighting seriously will look like. We already know how Zura fighting seriously is like due to his fight against Shoukaku.

A shame she had to die.

Ded mom, but an amazing one, damnit Sorachi why you must be like this

It will be awesome, Sakamoto looks badass as hell when he's serious

Indeed.

He will have his own time of glory

Death toll until now:
Bengali, Bansal, Manko, Tagasuki
Maybe
Mutsu Elizabeth

Possible next deaths
Kondo Sakamoto Enshou

Unlikely
Kagura Shinpachi Soyo Okita

>Bengali
>Bansal
Damn autocorrect I meant Bansai and Hentai

>Kondo
The death flag got raised on him and so far he has pretty much nothing
I think his hairy ass will be saved

Jesus user, don't try too hard to fit.

Well that's your choice

I'm looking forward to it.

Ditto

This question isn't so frequently asked; who is the best boy?

Zura a best too

I love when these twos are together

MUTSUUUUUUUUUUUU

ELLLYYYYYYYYY

I hope it's released in my country like the Kenshin movies, then. Kenshin is a given since "Samurai X" is a household name here, but Gintama is less well known.

Where do you live? I heard the movie going to premiere also outside of Japan, like Singapore for example

They'll be fine, user. They'll be fine