Trump: Recognizing Jerusalem as Israel’s Capital was Pinnacle of my First Year

Reflecting on his first year in office in an interview with the Israeli daily newspaper Israel Hayom, President Donald Trump said that his official recognition of Jerusalem as the capital of Israel was the pinnacle of his presidency so far.

(February 9, 2018 / JNS) Reflecting on his first year in office in an interview with the Israeli daily newspaper Israel Hayom, President Donald Trump said that his official recognition of Jerusalem as the capital of Israel was the pinnacle of his presidency so far.

“I think that Jerusalem was my high point,” Trump told Boaz Bismuth, Israel Hayom’s editor-in-chief. “It was very significant that I recognized Jerusalem as your wonderful capital city. This was an extremely important decision for many people, who thanked me. To be completely honest, there were others who did not thank me. But it was an extremely important promise that I promised—and fulfilled.”

Trump stated that while he knew he would go forward with recognizing Jerusalem as Israel’s capital during his first year as president, he also understood why previous presidents had not.

“Incredible pressure was imposed on them not to do it,” Trump said. “All the other presidents failed to keep their promise, despite the fact that they promised it during the course of their election campaigns. But I understand, because the effort to prevent them to do it was enormous.”

jns.org/trump-recognizing-jerusalem-as-israels-capital-was-pinnacle-of-my-first-year/

Other urls found in this thread:

jns.org/poll-israelis-consider-trump-policies-pro-israel-obama-policies-pro-palestinian/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Poll: Israelis consider Trump Policies Pro-Israel, Obama Policies Pro-Palestinian.

(February 8, 2018 / JNS) The poll published by the Israel Democracy Institute and Tel Aviv University on Wednesday reveals that most Israelis consider the Middle East policies of President Donald Trump to be pro-Israel, in sharp contrast to Israeli views on the policies of former President Barack Obama.

According the monthly Peace Index poll, approximately 70 percent of Israelis view the current U.S. position on the Israeli-Palestinian conflict as pro-Israel, with only 4 percent identifying the policies of the current administration as pro-Palestinian.

When the same poll was taken back in May, 2011, only 14 percent of respondents identified the Obama administration’s Middle East policy as pro-Israel, with 31 percent labeling Obama’s policies as pro-Palestinian.

jns.org/poll-israelis-consider-trump-policies-pro-israel-obama-policies-pro-palestinian/

HAHAHAHAHA YOU COULDNT MAKE THIS SHIT UP
BUT YET, THE KIDS SHILLING THIS DICKHEAD STILL SCREAM "4 D CHESS" ETC
Jesus, when are you folks on the right gonna wake up and KNO you have been sold out?

Hopefully soon m8. The People are so fucking naive tho..

"Naive" is being too kind.This world is surreal, beyond anything that could have comprehended a couple of decades ago

Yeah. Too late to wake them up?

OP image needs to be posted every hour of every day here until those KEK-suckers take the flacid green schlong from their mouths and wake up!

Almost, desu.
We are at the metaphoric crossroads

Trump is the goodest of goys

will do. Have ideas on fighting back?

seems that way

Worked on me, I support hilldawg now.

Who knew retaking Jerusalem would be that easy?

Come on Trump fags - get in here. It is about time you faced up to this.
Shitposting on Sup Forums ? Seriously, none. I will leave that up to those more clued in about that sort of thing

I used to hate Obama, but think about how Trump today is the biggest kike puppet and how the Israelis called Obama an anti-semite for refusing to bow down to them, I'm starting to think Obama wasn't so bad.

But we deserve this, all of this. We pinned all our hopes on Trump, and then he betrayed us all and proved he's the biggest neocon jew puppet in modern history.

I still remember him saying "You're not going to support me because I don't want your money," to the kikes right in their faces.

I still remember him saying to the Saudis that they won't control him with their dirty oil money like they control Hillary.

I still remember him saying he doesn't want a war in Syria or more military conflicts in the Middle East.

I still remember him saying he'll improve relations with Russia.

I still remember a great deal of things he said, and completely lied about by doing the opposite. But don't mind me, I'm just a "CTR" shill as the r/the_donald crowd love calling me since I don't worship this "man".

Oh shit...

There are enough of us on this board who don't buy the Trump narrative. But we're spread out whereas the neocon frogkiddies have twin HQs of /ptg/ and t_d

We need our own general
/sg/ is too narrowly focused

you think Aussie shitposters have actual ideas? It’s just “stop supporting drumpf” and demoralization attempts.

Most of the Trumpcucks on Sup Forums are either Boomers or Gen Z tards that love Israel. This is exactly what they voted for.

whats your ideas?

Every American in high office does this. It just shows who their master is.
I actually think most of them are brain dead, alienated kids who simply want to be part of something, no matter how retarded that something is

The Biggest Shabbos Goy Going

It's a very smart 32D chess move.
Jerusalem as the capital of Israel means the death of the 2-state solution. Apartheid can't happen anymore Now, Israelo-Palestinian peace can only exist with a one big state including at least Cisjordania, and reuniting the whole Jerusalem city.
>means Israel will become a laic country, by law or by force
>must share the wealth
>must share the water ressource
>Israelites will become a minority in less than 30years because natality is high in arabs population (already the case in Israel where around 25% of the population is arab)
>will lose themselves by the plan they are trying to push in Europe
>right wing in Israel are losing ground because of the Netanyahu corruption
>left side will accept it that plan

>neocon frogkiddies
why are all the neocons against trump
why did the jews not fund trump
why did the jews not vote for trump
why does all jew owned media have anti-trump 24/7?

Come on Trump fags - get in here. It is about time you faced up to this!

LOL

I agree. I think we can all agree that Trump during the elections was an amazing man though, the things he promised were exactly aligned with my beliefs.

But now that he's president, he's proven how much of a two-faced liar politician he is by doing the exact opposite of what he has promised. Frankly, I feel betrayed. And I'm sure many of us feel the same, except some never accepted this betrayal and delude themselves into believing Trump is just playing "4D chess".

Even if we do get our own general exposing the kikery of Trump, the thread would probably be spammed or saged by /ptg/ and r/t_d shills. I miss Papa Paul so fucking much on here.

Dumb nazis will shit their pants about it, but Israel is the greatest ally to the united states and Trump recognizes that.

When Jews are on your side then you win. Period.

>why does all jew owned media have anti-trump 24/7?
You mean like OP's picture?
In Shillary, they had someone who if elected could hit the ground running for them. With Trump, it's only taken a few months of work to get him onside.

Unironically posts with that meme flag and expects to be taken seriously

Jews are overall generally cancerous, but I can't deny this at all.

Same here...all my reservations and doubts were blown away when this happened....

>why are all the neocons against trump

Are you seriously this retarded? All the neocons are backing Trump, every single one. They all cheered for him when he threatened to destroy the Iran deal. They all cheered for him when he attacked Syria. They all cheered for him when his administration said they'll have 30,000 troops in Syria. They all cheered for him when he tried to support civil unrest during the Iranian protests (and many joined in). Most importantly, they're all cheering for him and Pence for trying to escalate tensions with North Korea and trying to increase conflicts worldwide.

>why did the jews not fund trump

To trick us dumb goyim into believing Trump was against him. It all turned out to be a sham since he became the president who is the most addicted to circumcised cock in modern history.

>why did the jews not vote for trump

Same reason as above.

>why does all jew owned media have anti-trump 24/7?

What do you mean by this? A great deal of Jewish pro-Israeli media like Fox shill for him at an alarming rate. Plus I remember how after he attacked Syria with tomahawk missiles, ALL leftists/jewish media sources were praising Trump for enforcing his "red line" strategy when Obama "failed" to do so.

Stop being such a naive goyim.

Typical drumpfshit
Looking at everything except of what's right in front of you

>'gave' them Jerusalem
>declared all settlements jewish land
>encouraging them to build more settlements
>cutting funding to the PA
>encouraging Israel to keep striking Syria from the borders while America kill Syrian soldiers from inside the country
>scrapping the Iran deal and getting back onto a war footing
>Trump's daughter is jewish
>Netanyahu slept in Kushner's bed

>BUT HURR DURR TRUMP IS AGAINST DA JOOZ

This is what drumpfshits actually believe.

Same bro. I was so happy when he won.
Whether they managed to twist his arm after he got in, or whether he was one of (((them))) all along and memed us with his master meme powers....I don't know. But it doesn't matter. Either way, this guy is bad news now.

I still support him on the domestic front. Against the fake Rusha bullshit scandal.
But then it makes me think...why are they so desperate to get him out when he's delivering for them on all the big things (war, wallst/fedres, police state)?
Again, I have 2 theories.
1) It's just kabuki theatre, to distract people on small shit like memos and emails while WW3 is being set up
2) Or he isn't fully controlle dby them...but he desperately wants to be one of them. The whole reason he ran is because he couldn;t stand that a goddamn nigger (much younger than him too) received such adulation and adoration from his country, and Trump hadn't achieved it. Trump is at war with the establishment...but only to BECOME the establishment. He wants to be accepted and adored, to become one of them. Not just one of them, but better, bigger. He wants to be regarded as 'higher' than Obama, 'higher' than Bush. So he's playing hardball with them, but ultimately he will seek to make a deal with them. And I;m scared that part of that, his end of the deal, will be delivering another war for (((them))). In exchange, they drop the criticism, and fete and celebrate him.

He's just another American President. Like all before him, he answers to the same masters.

Agreed. It seems the American democratic system is not just flawed but entirely broken and useless. What recourse is there then but revolution?

has the actual embassy moved to jerusalem yet? So far he hasnt done anything past presidents have. Talk the talk. Once the american ambassador is in THEN it will matter

It won't happen. A new dark ages is our only option

If Trump is our savior who will defeat Israel why would even say he'll move the Embassy? Why not just redpill the masses once he became President?

why would she do that to herself?

so tired of darkness user

>All the neocons are backing Trump, every single one.
source
>To trick us dumb goyim into believing Trump was against him.
if us goyim are so dumb why are you talking to us

none of the things you listed are anywhere close to the fact that they didnt vote for him and didnt give him any money and all jew owned media is 24/7 against him

I'm one of the goyim you dumdum. Source? Are you fucking kidding me? Did you miss all the neocons pretend they gave a fuck about the "poor oppressed Iranians" during the protest while backing Trump, the one leading the wave of fake sympathy for Iranians in the US?

Come on, be smarter. The kikes are winning and you're not even trying to resist.

Because they didn't even need to
Whoever gets in...they win. As has been demonstrated yet again this past year.

His enitre fucking cabinet is either (((Goldman Sachs))) or (((Pentagon))).
Additionally, he's cheered on by former Bushies like Bolton, Condi and Cheney. Fox News is sucking his dick 24/7. And let's not forget Israel.

You're blind if you don't think the neocons are squarely behind him.

Educate us user, why did they kill JFK again?
Why are you counting on Sup Forums not being up on their current events enough to know how full of shit your posts are?
>His enitre fucking cabinet is either (((Goldman Sachs))) or (((Pentagon))).
Good guys and bad guys in all organizations, is this concept too much to grasp.
>Additionally, he's cheered on by
The dream of Greater Israel died with ISIS. Israel wanted to expand and to do that they needed to destabilize the Middle East. Hence, the creation and funding of ISIS by the Clinton run State Department with the backing of Israel. Trump pulled the plug. He bombed an empty airfield in response to a non existent gas attack and made a public show of recognizing Jerusalem as the capitol of Israel all while dismantling ISIS and quietly assuring that Iran gets nukes in the next decade or so. Once Iran gets nukes, Israel is basically over, either through demographic decline or catching a multi megaton warhead some time down the road. Trump very publicly puts on a show of "My friend Israel" all while sliding the knife in deeper. They know it, and knows that he knows they know. But they can't say anything without giving Trump an excuse to dump them.

I've been thinking of creating such a general for a while now. Don't know what to call it though.
I want to keep out the fake neocon liberals too. All the fake things that the liberals attack him for: "Racist! Rapist! Russian!"

So far I've thought of
>/ang/ - anti neocon general
>/awg/ - anti war general
>/aig/ - anti israel general
>/adg/ - anti drumpf general

>Trump has done none of the key shit you pretend he has
>quitely let Iran get nukes
Er...how, by tearing up the Iran deal?
Iran wants peace anyway, not nukes. The Iran deal was the one good thing Obama did, and Trump is killing it.
Trump has ratcheted the tension so high, he's one false flag away from justification for an attack.
>Dismantled ISIS
No, Syria, Russia, Iran and Hezbollah have dismantled ISIS. America, even under Trump continues to defend them.

I bet you also think that Trump is the genius behind these first moves of Korean reconciliation too.
As if without Trump, Koreans couldn't tie their shoelaces and make their own breakfasts, amirite?
North and South have wanted to get this shit started for years
Every time they got close, the (((United States of America))) pulled some shit to scupper their progress
South Koreans got fed up, uncovered the satanic American-connected cult ruling over their country and removed their puppet.
In new elections they voted for this leftwing guy, basically the Bernie/Corbyn of Korea, who's central focus was unification/peace
And both sides are finally casting aside America and getting this going
This has nothing to do with Drumpf, they're doing this against heavy US pressure

Without the NK boogeyman, America loses its excuse to be in north east Asia. Japan already wants you out because your soldiers are basically the rapefugees of Japan.
But America can't afford to lose its strategic footing there. Remember, the big game is against China and Russia.

Expect a false flag soon and Drumpf whipping his retarded 56% population into war fever.

>His enitre fucking cabinet is either (((Goldman Sachs))) or (((Pentagon))).
yet not a single (((lobbyist))), the most jewish profession know to man?
reallly makes me thinks

I've been thinking of creating such a general for a while now. Don't know what to call it though.
I want to keep out the fake neocon liberals too. All the fake things that the liberals attack him for: "Racist! Rapist! Russian!"

So far I've thought of
>/ang/ - anti neocon general
>/awg/ - anti war general
>/aig/ - anti israel general
>/adg/ - anti drumpf general

Trump has done none of the key shit you pretend he has
>quitely let Iran get nukes
Er...how, by tearing up the Iran deal?
Iran wants peace anyway, not nukes. The Iran deal was the one good thing Obama did, and Trump is killing it.
Trump has ratcheted the tension so high, he's one false flag away from justification for an attack.
>Dismantled ISIS
No, Syria, Russia, Iran and Hezbollah have dismantled ISIS. America, even under Trump continues to defend them.

I bet you also think that Trump is the genius behind these first moves of Korean reconciliation too.
As if without Trump, Koreans couldn't tie their shoelaces and make their own breakfasts, amirite?
North and South have wanted to get this shit started for years
Every time they got close, the (((United States of America))) pulled some shit to scupper their progress
South Koreans got fed up, uncovered the satanic American-connected cult ruling over their country and removed their puppet.
In new elections they voted for this leftwing guy, basically the Bernie/Corbyn of Korea, who's central focus was unification/peace
And both sides are finally casting aside America and getting this going
This has nothing to do with Drumpf, they're doing this against heavy US pressure

Without the NK boogeyman, America loses its excuse to be in north east Asia. Japan already wants you out because your soldiers are basically the rapefugees of Japan.
But America can't afford to lose its strategic footing there. Remember, the big game is against China and Russia.

Expect a false flag soon and Drumpf whipping his retarded 56% population into war fever.

haha the jew deleted his post

(checked)
anti-zionism general?

Why would they need to lobby the cabinet when they now ARE the cabinet?
Dummy.

messed up the formatting

>reddit space tries to convince me that anti trump 24/7 by jews is secretly their plan all along

>Why would they need to lobby the cabinet when they now ARE the cabinet?
because there is more than one company? are you seriously so retarded to imply that lobbyists dont matter? lol

>Expect a false flag soon and Drumpf whipping his retarded 56% population into war fever.
Yep, it's coming. I can feel it in my bones.

The main interests are all covered
Wall Street
Fed
Pentagon
Arms manufacturers
Big oil
Christian Zionists
Rothschild groups
Big pharma
Blackwater
WWE (kek)

>No, Syria, Russia, Iran and Hezbollah have dismantled ISIS. America, even under Trump continues to defend them.
Wong, if that was the case those countries would have done that during Obama. When Trump got in that all immediately changed. You'd probably call that odd timing or someone elses doing though, amirite nigger?
>Korean reconciliation too.
Probably ya, maybe you forgot about his EO allowing him to freeze and seize assets. You'd probably just say that's tinfoil though, amirite?
>South Koreans got fed up, uncovered the satanic American-connected cult ruling over their country and removed their puppet.
Right, like that had nothing to do with our good guys in MIC with Trump at the helm. Must be another coincidental timed thing, amirite retard?
>Without the NK boogeyman
Boogeyman? Turn the t.v. on user, nobody talks about NK in America, they don't really care. Go scan todays news channels and pull the handful of stories out of the thousands for the day.

>Christian Zionists
Literally what?

Everyone in this thread but me

>people who arent lobbyists are secretly lobbyists
the absolute state of your counterargument against trump keeping his promise and having no lobbyists in his cabinet

He has Christian Zionists in his cabinet. They don't need to lobby the cabinet, they're IN the cabinet.

Everything you claim is just a hunch. You have not one shred of evidence. It's all on faith
"My hero is doing great things behind the scenes!"
I go by actual stuff that's happening right in forn of our eyes.
He's strengthening Israel in every way possible, as I listed above
He's strengthening Saudi economically, politically domestically, in attacking Yemen
He's ripping up peace with Iran.
He's doubling down on Syria.
He's a hair trigger away from striking NK (temporary reprieve because of the Olympics)

And what are you even talking about, North Korea was literally the biggest foreign policy focus of the year.

We'll see eventually. Maybe I'm right, maybe you're right. But I just see too many negatives with what he's done and what he's doing. To me, he's Bush in August 2001. Yeah he hadn't done his dastardly shit yet. But looking back, can you really say that in August 2001 he WASN'T a neocon?

I don't care about whether he has 1 lobbyist, 1 million lobbyists, 6 french clowns, 5 swedish sirens, 4 albino orphans, 3 blind priests, 2 transgenders polyamorists and a partridge in a fucking pear tree in his fucking cabinet.

I care about what he does. I care abotu reality. Nto rhetoric, not signaling, not speeches. Actual fucking actions. That's the difference between drumpfshits and former drumpfshits.