Give me one good reason to deny the holocaust, there is tons of evidence in support of it

Give me one good reason to deny the holocaust, there is tons of evidence in support of it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs
hooktube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8
hooktube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
hooktube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8
hooktube.com/watch?v=Q5xW80VKyQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=owDQrungNj0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1953_New_York_Central_Railroad_accident
gendisasters.com/ohio/14866/dresden-oh-train-wreck-dec-1912
imgur.com/a/iNYHW
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE&t=599s
youtube.com/watch?v=z3TveySBlkQ&t=114s
youtube.com/watch?v=YrTfS-46FHM&t=417s
youtube.com/watch?v=4l8ZUVVB4z8&t=6s
youtube.com/watch?v=JrczRhyJ6P0[Open]
youtube.com/watch?v=Ip2LoLF3RzM&t=6s
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8&t=2s
timesofisrael.com/putin-first-soviet-government-was-mostly-jewish/
youtube.com/watch?v=uEVrWb-m12k&bpctr=1518404314
youtube.com/watch?v=8qUnKgOPK6M
uccla.ca/SOVIET_GENOCIDE_IN_THE_UKRAINE.pdf
youtu.be/DFrJF-noN7A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not really

The doctored photos, including yours

Posting with a fucking meme flag really hammers your point home, you dumb cunt

Prove a sources for both photos claiming to be from both of those incidence. I'll wait.

>tons of evidence in support of it
Puts dirty evidence that contradicts your point
Bravo!

And that evidence is...?

I post with the flag correlating to my ideology

Please post all evidence with links that support your memes deny the holocaust.

All the video evidence, all the testimony, all the photos, all the people who say they survived it, all the soldiers who saw the camps. All of this is fake?

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

>dresden ohio train crash
Not only can i not find any mention of this train crash, It is only ever mentioned on neo-nazi websites. Also, that picture is from a set of pictures known as "the sonderkommando photos"

wasn't the guy on the right added in?

Denying the Holocaust is the wrong narrative to push, though I myself am skeptical.

The proper argumentation is to say that it was nothing special, genocide was en vogue. Let's not forget the Jews were ethnically cleansing the Ukrainians in the Holodomor, as well as Germans in Danzig. The Japanese were genociding entire Chinese villages, et cetera.

Instead of wasting your energy on furiously denying the Holocaust, which most people consider to be fact, simply undermine it. It isn't very relevant to any modern discussion, and it isn't a particularly extreme example of genocide either.

Also, deniers STILL cant give any real answer to any of these questions

>implying another version of the photo from a different view is justified evidence

>Uses a fake picture
>That proves starvation was the problem instead of gas

that is all addressed in the following videos

At Auschwitz, (((Soviets))) said 4 million died in gas chambers. Today, the death toll sits at 1.1 million (from ALL causes), though still grossly inflated going by Red Cross reports
>Auschwitz - Why The Gas Chambers Are A Myth:
youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs

>b-but it wasn't just Auschwitz!
At Majdanek, (((Soviets))) said 2 million were killed in gas chambers.
Now they say The Majdanek Gas Chamber Myth:
hooktube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8

>b-but the Reinhard death camps: Treblinka, Sobibor, and Belzec!
There is little to support the claim that tens of thousands, let alone 1.3 MILLION died
>1/3rd of the Holocaust (debunked):
hooktube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE

>b-but Nazis made lampshades out of tattooed Jewish inmates!
The lampshade myth comes from a propaganda film made to de-Nazify Germany by a US Psych Warfare unit
>Buchenwald: A Dumb Dumb Portrayal of Evil:
hooktube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o

>b-but I've seen Steven Spielberg's Survivors of the Shoah!
Watch the following
>The Last Days of the Big Lie
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8

>o-ok, let's suppose you're right. Why does it matter?!
It matters because no one can criticize the Jews without being labeled an anti-semite. Denial is ILLEGAL in 20 countries
>The JQ:
hooktube.com/watch?v=Q5xW80VKyQQ

This.

>implying writting "dresden ohio train crash" on the photo is justified evidence, espeically when the photo is part of a famous set of photos and there is NO/NONE/ZERO (0) hisotircal record of any dresden ohio train crash in 1912

There is no reason, only trolls and morons believe it was faked.

>the "soviets made it all up!" meme
Reminder that the holocaust was first reported by the Polish Underground

>there is tons of evidence in support of it. No there is not. There are just lies.

Start here. Report back to me. Maybe read a book or two:

youtube.com/watch?v=owDQrungNj0

Maybe it's referring to:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1953_New_York_Central_Railroad_accident

which took place near Ohio

1953 would place it roughly in the period when Jews were fabricating evidence, as well

If someone wants to deny the Holocaust they may as well try convincing me that the Earth is flat or that Stanley Kubrick was feeding lines to Neil Armstrong on a Hollywood soundstage.

>Let's not forget the Jews were ethnically cleansing the Ukrainians in the Holodomor, as well as Germans in Danzig.
They werent, but at least you basically admit that all deniers know the holocaust happaned, but are just trying to undermine it in order to shill neo-nazi ideas.

I was surprised to learn all the photos of holocausted jews we were shown every year in school were actually documented typhus mass graves. Their heads were shaved bald to try to prevent typhus. The explanation for this is "the Nazis were good at covering their tracks" so they never took pictures of actual extermination camp victims and they thoroughly destroyed their bodies so no graves could be found. I was amazed we were never told this in school or when we were forced to visit the Holocaust Museum.

>wrong year
>wrong city
>wrong state
Completely pathetic attempt at moving the goalpost tbhfam.

You know that the man named Gerstein in your image claimed 25 million were killed at Auschwitz in his report, right?

Or are you that uninformed? Or are you a slimy kike?

You didn't look hard enough and why would you be searching on zionist run websites for information?
gendisasters.com/ohio/14866/dresden-oh-train-wreck-dec-1912

I don't believe it because Russian jews were covering for their own war criminals and blamed their atrocities on the Germans

Did you even look at it?
The crash occurred in Ohio you faggot.
And it occurred shortly after the war, putting it in roughly the right time period for some shifty jew to take the photos and "reimagine" them.

you either were told they were typhus victims and werent paying attention, or you just had a shitty teacher. Typhus has always been part of the official story of the holocaust, and I have no idea why deniers bring it up as if it is some hidden secret, or as if people dying of typhus is somehow not them dying.

This view is also a classic denier flaw, which is being horribly myopic. How do you explain those typhus deaths as just an "accident" when you factor in Aktion 14f13 for example?

>They werent
Shoo shoo little Jew, you are not welcome. In case you are just a shabbos goy, be ashamed.

>but at least you basically admit that all deniers know the holocaust happaned, but are just trying to undermine it in order to shill neo-nazi ideas.
Again, I do not waste my time denying it, this is a fool's errand in my opinion, fiction or not it is a part of our mythology now. I do try to undermine my people's estimation of it, though. To shill neo-Nazi ideas? If this is what you want to call them, sure, my ideas are neo-Nazi.

Posting in a JIDF thread

>A YouTube documentary
AHAHAHAHAHA wtf cunt piss off. Why are all Nazis fucking retarded? Holy fucking shit

Also "holocaust" means burnt offering so read the book called Fire and Fury: The Allied Bombing of Germany, 1942-1945 to understand who was sacrificed by fire (Hint: Germans, Japanese and British civilians) and who were being exterminated (Ukrainian, Russian and Chinese civilians)

This says only 11 people died and doesnt list this photo as being from it. That proves it even more false

>Did you even look at it?
>claim it was in 1912
>"i-i meant 1953!"
lol. Also, stop being retarded. Why would they strip train crash victims naked and burn their bodies in a pile user? Are you capable of thinking? Did you also not get the part about those photos being part of a set?

What’s your evidence OP?

You didn't disprove the image, nor the story, your counter argument failed

>Shoo shoo little Jew, you are not welcome. In case you are just a shabbos goy, be ashamed.
no evidence, just faggy insults. What a surprise!

>Again, I do not waste my time denying it, this is a fool's errand in my opinion, fiction or not it is a part of our mythology now
Thats because it is real and all efforts to say otherwise or ideological driven lies in order to shill neo-nazi shit, just like you said.

watch it and see for yourself what you think

just lollercoptering about it doesn't do you any favors, I have seen that one and it is actually very in-depth

Notice the fakeness of that photo, look closely at yours it's a nice resolution

I just posted the truth in many forms but the best is the prisoner death count:
Auschwitz - 52,389
Bergen-Belsen - 6,507
Buchenwald - 20,501
Dachau - 17,842
Flossenburg - 18,259
Gross-Rosen - 7,925
Neuengamme - 5,570
Mauthausen - 77,727
Majdanek - 6,920
Dora-Mittelbau - 7,187
Natzweiler-Struthof - 3,944
Sachsenhausen - 4,785
Abteilung 'I' - 41,748
Total deaths in these labor camps: 271,304
But all we get are lies, lies, and more lies

>Give me one good reason to deny the holocaust, there is tons of evidence in support of it
You haven't been there, you haven't seen it and all "proof" can easily be produced by current technology, thus falsifying the "evidence".
Secondly, it is only used against you to weaken your country. It's not oil, it's not iron, uranium or anything else but a story. It has no value and as such it should not be taken into consideration when making political decisions.

And because of this, it comes down to:
>It happened.
It's pointless.
>It didn't happen.
It's pointless.

>own source says only 11 people died
>doesnt list this photo in the article you posted
So in other words, you have no proof? Youre also being a myopic retard and not considering the fact that its from the sonderkommando photos and that there is no reason they would strip naked train crash victims before burning their bodies in a pile

I honestly wonder what the average neo-Nazi/holocaust denier looks like irl. Most of them are fucking losers who couldn't get laid so try blaming all of their problems on everything but themselves.

>documentaries are only valid when they're Jewish

Reminder that this was disproved by the Red Cross themselves. Why is it that EVERY denier point is a lie?

>no evidence, just faggy insults. What a surprise!
There is a consensus on the Holodomor, just as there is on the Holocaust. If you wish to deny the Holodomor, the onus is on you my numismatist friend.

>Thats because it is real and all efforts to say otherwise or ideological driven lies in order to shill neo-nazi shit, just like you said.
Sure, I am saying that pro-whites should spend their energy pointing out how irrelevant and tame the Holocaust is compared to other genocides, rather than stubbornly trying to refute that it happened.

Old photographs were used in the Nuremberg trial as well as published as factual WW2 imagery. Many of the Russian propaganda photography was doctored as well.
In other words, it's hard to trust people who make a business out of lying

I've fucked about 15 teenage sluts in their prime and left them for the niggers, I'm swole, educated and a grade 9 pianist. The holocaust is a fake, the real holocaust was Dresden/Nagasaki/Hiroshima/Ukraine/Russian you sick Jewish monsters

>There is a consensus on the Holodomor
yes, as the actual genocide it was. Not the retarded meme idea that you have of it as "jews killing ukranians" You still havent provided any proof for your claims and instead of posting cringy "cool" images letting us all realize the 17 year old you are.

Stuck on Hitchcock Fantasy Movies, huh? Yaaaah , HE made The best documentaries i ever saw.

>falling for the meme
you know that's a forgery right?
do an img search and you'll only find it point back to here
Are you really this stupid?

That picture is a fake for starters

I'm sorry cunt I should've said that I don't have an hour and half to waste on part one of a youtube documentary made by someone who isn't a historian and uses uncited sources. I've got a book sitting on my bedside table about the holocaust and its deniers actually written by someone who has studied history. It also has a nice fat reference section at the end of it so I can easily verify the claims that they make and know that they are true rather than some neckbeard sitting at his computer making shit up.

>posting more false flagged fakes
>completely ignoring the fact that your shitty excuses got BTFO

Seriously, EVERY single denier point is a lie.

imgur.com/a/iNYHW

Meme flag for a meme ideology.
How fitting.

6 million again, what a cohencidence

I don't deny the holocaust happened, i posted already what the true holocaust was right here:
pls read the thread before replying, dear

>you know that's a forgery right?
its not. Youre just a really really stupid and emotional simpleton whos getting exposed as the lying kike rat you are. Another article from the red cross about neo-nazis attributing lies to them.

I can tell you are Jewish by how you deliberately misconstrued what I said.

>I was surprised to learn all the photos of holocausted jews we were shown every year in school were actually documented typhus mass graves.
This means that every time the holocaust was brought up, pictures were inevitably shown, ostensibly of murdered Jews. Except in literally every photograph they were not murdered but actually died from natural causes (typhus).

You (((helpfully))) suggest I was told the pictures were of typhus victims every single time we saw a new picture, or my teacher was supposed to tell us. That's ridiculous weaselly Jew logic.

Let's imagine that class:
>now kids, the holocaust was a very bad thing when the Germans killed the Jews using poison gas
>here's a picture. except wait the Jews in this particular picture were killed by a disease and not by poison gas
>they also gassed the women and children
>here's a picture of that. except these particular women and children were killed by a disease and not by poison gas but you get the point
>kid raises his hand
>"can you show us a picture where they died from gas instead of a disease?"
>oh actually no i can't do that
>"why"
>because there aren't any

>Oyy veyyy shut it down!
T. Shekelstein from jew York

Goy I was gassed at least 6 gorrilion times

This doesnt change the fact that every single point you have made has been exposed as a lie.

youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE&t=599s [Open]
youtube.com/watch?v=z3TveySBlkQ&t=114s [Open]
youtube.com/watch?v=YrTfS-46FHM&t=417s [Open]
youtube.com/watch?v=4l8ZUVVB4z8&t=6s [Open]
youtube.com/watch?v=JrczRhyJ6P0[Open]
youtube.com/watch?v=Ip2LoLF3RzM&t=6s [Open]
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8&t=2s [Open]

You're showing me a zionist publication as proof? No, I believe the original report is the truth and the updated information in 1973 corroborated them.
Your 6 million dead jewish people is a lie and that's the truth

Yet the 6 million figure has never been changed

>no argument
>just insults

you also didnt answer my question. How do you explain the typhus deaths when you factor in Aktion 14f13 user?

The corpses are obviously of typhus vitims.

it's sad really. the annoying thing is that they will see this, and rather than say hey, maybe the things I've been reading are lies, they double down using some other bullshit explanation until someone calls them out on that one too

crossing out non-zionist publications and calling them fake-news, where have I seen that before.
Ain't gonna work anymore, your pilpul skills are pitiful. Why are you so stupid?

>yes, as the actual genocide it was. Not the retarded meme idea that you have of it as "jews killing ukranians"
Every scholar acknowledges that the USSR was predominantly Jew-led. Even Putin backs this up, and we all know how much he loves to rim Jewish asses. timesofisrael.com/putin-first-soviet-government-was-mostly-jewish/

>You still havent provided any proof for your claims and instead of posting cringy "cool" images letting us all realize the 17 year old you are.
The fashwave is spice added to an otherwise tame thread you fucking sperg; here, this time I'll post an image that might be found in your collection instead. Disprove the consensus on the demographics of the oligarchy of the USSR and I might take you more seriously.

>the red cross is a zionist publication
why is it that every single point you have made is a complete lie user?

my favorite img

Oy gavault!
Repent you evil Celtic goyim!

saved

>everything that disagrees with my warped viewpoint is authored by a Jew, an ethnic minority that secretly control the world and weren't totally systematically slaughtered 80 years ago.
Do you even realise that Holocaust denialism is nothing but lies by neo-Nazis and sympathisers to try to bleach the historical record in an attempt at making their stupid war-mongering ideology politically viable again?
>I have no valid arguments so I will lie about my position in life to make it seem like I know what I'm talking about.
Fucking hell you're pathetic, actually go and talk to a girl before you think you go on the internet and lie about fucking 15 of them

Its not that it didnt happen....it happened on a much smaller scale.....and so many other atrocities happened over the past hundred years that were much worse......fuck white guilt...fuck the jews forever

youtube.com/watch?v=uEVrWb-m12k&bpctr=1518404314

youtube.com/watch?v=8qUnKgOPK6M

He goes over primary sources, good place to start no beating around the bush.

It actually was an argument, and the only insult was calling a Jew a Jew.

Since you didn't have the decency to legitimately address what I said I decided not to move on from the point until you did. Which, for your tribe, is impossible. We'll never be able to discuss Aktion 14f13 so long as you remain incapable of accepting the validity of my original valid reason for skepticism.

Sleeves, hat and belt/webbing look different. May well be a partisan.

Top kek lol

lol no replies

>source doesnt even mention holodomor
>just says first soviet government was "mostly jewish"
>is too stupid to realize that holodomor happaned under Stalin, not Lenin
>moving the goalpost since you realize you've been called out on yet another denier lie
really made me think. Youre super cool werewolf picture is really impressive though! lol

assuming you actually care about holodomor (you dont) heres a really good article about that genocide written by Raphael Lemkin, whos the guy who created the word genocide. Hes also a jew btw

uccla.ca/SOVIET_GENOCIDE_IN_THE_UKRAINE.pdf

OH NO, THE JEWS, THOSE EVIL MEAN, MEAN JOOOOS!!! Get a life junior. It's no coincidence Stormfag wannabes are uneducated dropouts who can't balance a checkbook and project their inadequacies on the mysterious "other". Get educated.

>video evidence
>filmed after the fact
Eat my crusty butthole you rat

Mobile gaschambers for the Wandering Jew. Best invention of Moshe Industrial.

Your photos prove that it would be impossible to fit 3-4 bodies in each oven at once, which is what the so-called experts claim! lol!

Watch this documentary
youtu.be/DFrJF-noN7A

no they dont.

stop being a coward and hiding behind insults and answer my question. How do you explain the typhus deaths with Aktion 14f13 user?

see

Red Cross was started by the Rothschild's
Rothchild's consider themselves King of Jews
Original documentation was always good
Follow ups like the "evidence" to the contrary you keep pushing is the result of the cover-up for the 6 million dead jewish people lie in order to fulfill the prophecy and gain the territorial rights of palestine as laid out by the Balfour agreement.
See, the biggest problem for you is the Havaara Agreement, it literally has ol'Hitler agreeing to ship the dirty poor jews of all countries to Palestine and the rich ones to Switzerland where the kings of jews are.
There was no extermination program carried out by the Germans, but there was most definitely one carried out by the Russian Bolshevik jews and later on by the Americans with the Eisenhower starvation camps.
Truth, truth, truth, nothing but the truth so help me Me.

Where's your evidence that contradicts the past amounts of evidence and consensus amongst rational people that 6 million Jews were murdered by the Nazi regime?
Are you aware that no matter if you believe that it never happened or that it was on a smaller scale you're still being lied to people who want it to happen again?

no there isnt

really made me think