What do you think Harvey did in order to "deserve" being unmasked?

What do you think Harvey did in order to "deserve" being unmasked?

I mean, he's a kike and donated large sums of money to Democrats and have been doing this for more than 20 years. It's odd at best...

Other urls found in this thread:

tmz.com/2018/02/07/richard-pryor-widow-confirms-sex-marlon-brando/
latimes.com/business/hollywood/la-fi-ct-harvey-weinstein-goldman-sachs-20171013-story.html
fortune.com/2017/11/13/goldman-sachs-marks-weinstein-company-stake-down-to-zero/
businessinsider.com/goldman-sachs-now-own-more-than-200-of-the-weinsteins-films-2010-6
newsweek.com/malia-obama-harvey-weinstein-accusations-680950
youtube.com/watch?v=KqbY-GlUMrk
dw.com/en/actress-un-ambassador-and-now-professor-jolie-pitt/a-19279179
jta.org/2017/08/10/life-religion/harvey-weinstein-to-direct-film-on-warsaw-ghetto-uprising
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I called him out and the forces immediately went after him.

Harvey is the least objectionable perv in the Establishment which made him an outsider. They burned a normal person to deflect from the large raging pedophilia problem within the Establishment.

Hes a pawn. They knew all along hes a predator. Did nothing. Said nothing. Then used him to show how pro-woman they are.

Its a pathetic joke

It's a money thing, he's worth more dead than alive. The Weinstein company's film business had been unprofitable for the better part of a decade, and after many years of being capitalized by the entertainment investment division of Goldman Sachs, they were forced to sell off their entire back catalog to them in order to stay solvent. Harvey himself has his own stakes in the films, so those still exist, and would go to whomever he specified in his will. My assumption is that he either doesn't have a will and whoever is financing this is hoping to have a shot at the catalog in probate court, or he does and the person thinks they might be the beneficiary of rewards specified in it.

A prime suspect in this is his brother Bob, the other Weinstein in the company. Add to this that the smear campaign began right after their mother died, and it's easy to suspect family members plotting against one another. Could also be an outside party seeking to destroy competition when they are at their weakest, though.

Whatever the case may be, what is sure is that huge sums of money have been poured into this project. Those kinds of hit pieces on establishment figures in mainstream outlets like the New York Times and others don't happen for free, there is always money changing hands behind the scenes.

He extorted sex out of all those women. Karma is a thing, and he pushed his luck too far and got burned.

name something jews produced that has actually been good. Geddy Lee Moving Pictures 1981 and Marty Friedman Rust in Peace 1988. Jews are worthless, jews who make pictures shows are less than zero.

I'm guessing he pissed someone off by sleeping with the wrong girl.

I always wondered what kind of shit they had on Brando to make him apologize.

If you want to know who really has power in this world, this is a great example.

Guess who has even more power than the Jews?

Women.

Apt.

This. The fact that Woody Allen is still running around proves it

Pretty sure this is because its better than having nearly all of them implicated znd causing a hollywood crash

He supported the likuds.

For fuck sake, this board claims to be so based and redpilled but knows fuck all about the (((their))) political system.

Kadima was fractured by the 2012 election in Israel. Likudnics took over.

Sacrificial lamb like Jeffrey Epstein, his rivals jumped on the opportunity so they could throw him in then let the movement attack low hanging fruit like Aziz and Louie and cause backlash. All so David Geffen can continue to rape boys in peace

I AM WOMAN HEAR ME ROAR

in every group there's that one guy everyone agrees could be sacrificed
>or short straw

riddle me this. what exactly has he sacrificed? what has he lost? his wife? kek. not money, not friends, not anything. except the wife. just retiring really

What are your sources? Not for this case specifically but in general. That's a very deep explanation and I'm curious.

Brando having sex with Richard Pryor, maybe?

tmz.com/2018/02/07/richard-pryor-widow-confirms-sex-marlon-brando/

I loved less than zero.

Also the book is one of the few at the time to mention snuff movies.

>Create uncontrollable monster
>Be surprised when you can't control it

Now that he's been ruined, why doesn't he rat on all the other predators and pedos in Hollywood?

It's not exactly a secret.

latimes.com/business/hollywood/la-fi-ct-harvey-weinstein-goldman-sachs-20171013-story.html

fortune.com/2017/11/13/goldman-sachs-marks-weinstein-company-stake-down-to-zero/

businessinsider.com/goldman-sachs-now-own-more-than-200-of-the-weinsteins-films-2010-6

simple question, what story did it completely made disappear? podesta & pizzagate.
quick, be outrage at (((correct))) sexual fuckery, don't look into this pizza shop artwork

what happened is that a former no body actress was pissed off yhat she was no longer getting the roles she was promised, and was able to turn the SJW machine in on itself as revenge

The big jews on top sending a message to lesser jews to show that no one is safe. If you get out of line you will be delt with. Doesnt matter how big or how much youve done in the past.

Be a good goy or be destroyed.

>If you get out of line you will be delt with
That's my fucking question. What he did that put him off the line?

wagner thought jews couldnt conceive real art for themselves and that they could only hope to imitate others

this was true in his time with the lack of successful playwrights and musicians. in our cheap consumerist culture they seem to be thriving so i dont really know

I'd imagine he's the cleanest of all the kikes. Seriously. They probably offered up him first, so that when the whole story comes out, the impact will theoretically be minimized, or not reported on as much.

Think about it, what did he actually do wrong? He apparently gave movie roles to thots because they had sex with him. If they were so opposed to it, they could have just not had sex with him. But then thot wouldn't get the movie role, and thot want movie role. It boils down to thot can't even into business transaction.

Same reason those stories about that Face swapping app appeared at right about the same time. They're gonna try to use that to downplay whatever video evidence is out there. Videos of stuff a whole lot worse than a kike movie guy fucking some dumb whore in exchange for a role in the latest propaganda flick.

All of you whining about him extorting those poor wiminz...cry me a fucking river. That shit happens everywhere, women probably initiate it a decent chunk of the time, too.

>If they were so opposed to it, they could have just not had sex with him
Indeed. Courtney Love rejected his advances and as result, she didn't got any big role but wasn't a """victim""" neither.

ummm no sweetie it's all a distraction from DRUMPFFF

Because that would get him killed

Didn't Obama's daughter work an internship for him? Is there any evidence that Harvey fucked the daughter of the most powerful man on the planet which resulted in Obama letting loose the bloodhounds? A possibility.

Actually, yes.

>newsweek.com/malia-obama-harvey-weinstein-accusations-680950

Good theory.

Old Hollywood user here. I'm in my mid 40s and I worked in the Entertainment Industry for over 25 years.

So when Harvey got outed everyone I know said "I wonder who he pissed off to get thrown under the bus?" Because his behavior wasn't the exception in Hollywood, it was the norm.

It was a smokescreen to make everyone forget about Vegas.

Idiots thinks this ONLY happens on hollywood...

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEALLLY??????????

THE OLDEST FUCKING JOB, WAKE UP PEOPLE. WHORE'S TAKE ALL MONEY, JEWS PAY FOR IT, WE ARE FUCKED,.

any Stanley Kubrick movie

>any
Nice try

Yeah, but it's especially common in Hollywood, a community full of degenerates.

>a couple of retarded emails means there's a basement full of children and the politicians who rape them!!

Do you know anyone else?

>that housewife blog saying some guy drinking himself to death because his pedo activities were recorded and played back to him and that politician also.

they thought it was afleck and rubio

Bump.

huh?

Harvey Weinstein is one of the top Khazar jews of hollywood. youtube.com/watch?v=KqbY-GlUMrk

> donated large sums of money to Democrats
So did his accusers who are also rich as fuck and powerful.

dw.com/en/actress-un-ambassador-and-now-professor-jolie-pitt/a-19279179

Fact of interest: Harvey Weinstein was going to direct a film about the Warsaw Ghetto uprising.

>jta.org/2017/08/10/life-religion/harvey-weinstein-to-direct-film-on-warsaw-ghetto-uprising

made a pass at king niggers daughter.

Interesting.

This is correct. Harvey liked normal women.

They blew him up to hide.

Wrong. Harvey was one of the kingpins.

Trump got elected. Things have changed.
If Hilary was in there would be no #metoo.

If HIllary got elected WW3 would have started last april