Confirmed: Trump is retarded

Confirmed: Trump is retarded.

Other urls found in this thread:

newyorker.com/magazine/2016/07/25/donald-trumps-ghostwriter-tells-all
youtube.com/watch?v=1LHBxsDYavo
youtube.com/watch?v=ewEibhjgaNQ
youtube.com/watch?v=hKKtk3D1PYs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fourth graders must be pretty smart then.

>obama 9.7
>HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP

>i.q. idolatry

So youve been getting your ass licked by a 4th grader for the past 2 years? Thats pretty sad maing. Why are you so easily assfucked?

Lol kicked. Fuggg

You were right the first time :3

Yes, you’ve confirmed that most presidents use unnecessarily complicated polysyllabic Latin words in order to obscure what they are saying and absolve themselves of accountability by being ambiguous

>Now look at this Race and IQ chart.

>Be retarded
>Win

Carter and Hoover got the highest scores. They are generally considered failures. So, I don't know how meaningful this is.

I agree he needs a thesaurus once in a while. How many times has he used the words 'very' and 'disgrace'? It's especially jarring when he reads a speech prepared by someone far more articulate.

You refer to ass licking and ass fucking so quickly. Something you want to share?

so you be sayin, he speaks in a way most americans can understand? sheeeeeeeit,
hes fuckin retarded for sho.

>obama 9.7

>Drumpf can only use words with TWO SYLLABLES!

Yeah Obama objectively spoke poorly. W may have said stupid stuff but he could articulate quite well by comparison. Why is stuff like this being put up as news?

vocabulary and verbal ticks aren't the same thing.

Trump speaks to his base, because his base could never finish high school.

>If I use the big words everyone will totally respect me

The best doctors are able to turn complicated medical terminology into layman’s common speak to explain to their patients. The same goes for any other complex job. Not doing so is a sign that you either have trouble processing the information down to layman’s terms or that you refuse to in order to try and seem superior

The average American reads at like a 4th grade level.

Calvin Coolidge FTW?

Okie doke.

is newsweek still paying its' journos?

low-skilled workers with little education that are being displaced by outsourcing and automation are his main base, this isn't surprising.

if if if if if if if if if if if if

Democrats are easily impressed by fancy words.

Trump wants to be understood by everyone.

>acting like our entire country isn't retarded

>The Trump is really a secret professional linguist meme.

What you said is true, if that person also has an knowledge of language beyond tailoring their speech to a less educated crowd. Is that what you're seriously proposing is happening with Trump?

Remember, this is a guy who didn't write his own book and gets bored by reading things more than a page.

newyorker.com/magazine/2016/07/25/donald-trumps-ghostwriter-tells-all

Does anyone outside of Sup Forums's bubble not think that? The guy has some of the lowest approval rating in modern US history.

Esoteric knowledge is bad for a person, user.

>communicating effectively to as many people is bad
>using needlessly archaic or technical language that limits communication is somehow better
these leftists still don't understand

Opinion polls going back decades have always shown that by and large people look upon those with a larger vocabulary less favorably.

>DTUMPHFFF IS RETARDED HE USES 4TH GRADE WORDS OMG IMPEACH 45 IMPEACH 45!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ever think about the fact that he speaks at that level to appeal to the uneducated American populace?

>IF IF IF IF IF IF IF!

youtube.com/watch?v=1LHBxsDYavo

youtube.com/watch?v=ewEibhjgaNQ

His own voters?

>Truman 5.9
>Bush (W) 7.4
Truman is more retarded than Bush?

His approval rating is in the mid-high forties last time I checked. Not bad for somebody's who's battling his own government.

Verbal ticks that interfere with communication are a negative.

Didn’t his approval rating match Obama’s on the equivalent day a few years ago? Wtf are you talking about

Eighth post best post.

How to we keep Drumphs digits off of the big red button on his desk until he finally gets impeached? I won't lie, I did vote for Drumfff, but I am with her now, we can't let him continue to get two scoops.

>literal retard
>wins election against all odds

Whew!

obama confirmed for Tourette's syndrome then with sickle cell around the corner

Link, dumb cunt. Who was the one with worse language skillings?

Ghostwriters are extremely common, you think Hillary actually wrote her "What happened" book?

>liberal faggot says bad things about Trump to not get ostracised from his social group
Do you think Fire and Fury has any truth to it?
Do you think that Trump built the Trump Tower accidently?
Do you think the Trump brand name and Apprentice television series were a fluke?

The worst thing you can do is underestimate your opponent.

Trump voters also confirmed retarded

dubya ran on the platform that you were a traitor if you didn't support him, and americans were so stupid and frightened after 9/11 that they largely followed it.

trump is already at the average approval levels of bush's second term, even without a corresponding economic downturn. the guy is incredibly unpopular.

The left has been getting raped by a 9 year old retard, how embarrassing. They must be like two year olds.

Who's more retarded? The retard, or the one who lost to the retard?

No, 4% higher.
>48% Trump (50% disapprove)
>44% Obama (56% disapprove)

>Hoover
He was too smart for the economy.

Democrat beaten by a 4th grader

How does it feel to the outcasts that America would rather elect a retard than a corrupt to the core career politician? Well it seems to me that alot of people are fed up with the corruption that has been going on in Washington.

THE WHOLE WORLD IS WATCHING

He often sounds kinda stupid when speaking off the cuff before a crowd or a camera though he doesn't when he's just speaking to people normally in conversation.

Fucking this. Dumb people feel safe when their leaders use big words

This is the breakdown of voters
>top 25% - Democrats
>middle 50% - Republicans
>bottom 25% - Democrats
Rich Democrats want to spend somebody else's money to help the poor democrats. Poor Democrats want gibs.
The middle 50% is trying to work a job that the top 25% is sending overseas and to pay taxes that only help the bottom 25%.

Because it's not actually a massive jewish conspiracy running the major media networks, it's actually a cabal of five year olds who get upset when people say "meanie pants things" and who laugh until they pee themselves when someone "says something super silly"

I don't care what any president say directly. I care about the meaning of his words, the caliber of his character, and his ability to lead.

But yea, I totally agree. It shouldn't matter what someone says so long as they can make themselves understood. W was definitley very good at making sure people understood him even if he said goofy shit sometimes, and I would argue that in a similar sort of vein Trump is very good at making sure people understand him even though he says outrageous things constantly.

Obama? It's hard to say. I wouldn't say that he had trouble making sure that people understood what he had to say as much as I'm not sure he really ever had much to say in the first place.

>fdr spoke at a "seventh-grade level"
>if-if-if-if-if okey-doke spoke more eloquently than eisenhower, kennedy, nixon, fdr, or truman
Allow me to squat over your mouth and shart the hardest NOPE I've ever expelled right into your cocksucking gullet. This is absurd. Anyone who's ever read or listened to the Four Freedoms or Cross of Iron speeches knows this is the most made-up bullshit anyone's ever made up.

I think the purpose of propaganda isn't to dupe the simple-minded, but to insult the aware and prove to them who's in control. Anyone who could read that—including me—and not go and torch Newsweek's offices is enslaved.

Looks like an inverse relationship between iq and language complexity. This shouldn't surprise anyone because it's well documented that women in politics use more complex terminology to try to get people to take them seriously. It makes sense that this relationship would carry over into dumb people trying to sound smart

In your facebook hugbox, maybe.

youtube.com/watch?v=hKKtk3D1PYs

shut up trump is the only god.

▶Q !UW.yye1fxo 02/11/18 (Sun) 19:30:54 540a54 No.342895
What a coincidence.

This board has more power & influence than anyone comprehends.

Q

Didn't msm already publish an article or talk about it live already?
Imma sage your thread because this article is regurgitating information that was presented during his campaign, and isn't related to politics directly.

▶Q !UW.yye1fxo 02/11/18 (Sun) 19:38:19 540a54 No.343019
Chatter amongst those in control has begun.

They know we know which means the public will know.

Release prior to cover up.

Public informed and collapse.

Which option?

Q

>all are literally retarded
>all win election against all odds

Try again, libcuck.

stop trolling

You ever seen the show are you smarter than a fifth grader?

he's just appealing to the broad masses I.E. this is apart of 10D chess

Confirmed: OP demonstrates that he is an imbecile by equating plainspokenness with a low IQ. Using simple and direct language is often an effective manner of communication.

which is true