It's not rape if you use a magic item that will force her to want to fuck you

>It's not rape if you use a magic item that will force her to want to fuck you

Why is the author trying to hard to justify his rape fantasies

Isn't guilt-free rape the ultimate beta fantasy?

When we replace "magic item" with "lots of money" suddenly it doesn't seem so bad anymore.

How many times you gonna make this thread?

>being this triggered

I hate Re:Monster.
Pick up everything you hate on Isekai and put into one story.

great post

I always thought so.

But the MC is not a NEET
and because of that it's not self-insert

Buts that's realistic isekai isnt about realism.

what if I am not a neet either?

That manga is pretty great.

only NEETs have self-inserts

This got a h-game too.

It's embarrassing

>what if I am not a neet either?
Then you should just move on with your life, normie.

>rape somebody
>she falls in love with you

Its a common hentai plot too, maybe this whole "if girls were only giving me a chance" idea.

Shitty power fantasy "story". Is the protagonist as intelligent and wicked as you?

Why are you reading isekaishit? Are you also reading Overlord?

Because Japan have zero sense of romance anymore, what with being a dead inside country.

but what country isn't?

Did someone else pick it up after Rapeman dropped it?

I hope not, I don't want to pick it back up.

Fuck off tumblr re:monster is great
Literally saving the isekai genre

Nice, does it have an official site already?

This was the last straw for me with this series. I could put up with the over-powered bullshit protagonist that is part of all isekai, I was bothered by him basically becoming a weirdly coloured human instead of staying looking like an actual goblin but I was willing to let it go but this shit just pushed me too far and I dropped it.

I can not stand hypocrites and him ousting those other members of his tribe and making rape against the rules then going back on it later with a pathetically weak justification was just hypocritical bullshit. Also it was obviously an excuse to allow the author to avoid having to actually be a good writer, the idea of the main character having to figure out a solution for his tribe so they could breed and not die out while sticking to his own morals about not raping women would have made for an interesting and entertaining plot point that could have been fleshed out to building relations with other races and showing his people how to pick up girls the consensual way.

Nope! Let's just date rape all the girls and pretend it's not rape so we can live out our harem fantasy where we are totally not a rapist because we brainwashed the girls first.
It's fucking lazy, hypocritical, shitty writing and it made me drop this series.

I saw cg on sadpanda.
>[DMM.com] Maou no Hajimekata

I see user, thanks.

True
What's the purpose of female goblins anyway?

I dropped it when he killed the King and had a threesome with his wife and daughters, after that i released it was trash self inserting manga for losers.

It really isn't rape no matter how vocally butthurt you are about it

Pretty much. I love mind control H-manga because of it.

Which one is the MC?

IIRC, the MC is the faceless bull.

>Wikia

this guy get it

That's not time stop, a.k.a admitting you need to violate the laws of physics in order to have sex.

adding diversity to the harem
ha

>rapes the warrior girl
>"Well I attacked him so I deserved that rape he's not a bad guy"
This fucking manga

You guys really care a lot about rape huh
I just read it because the art is kinda nice and it's kinda like a fantasy pokemon

America is still passionate.
Just about the wrong and dumb things
Islamic countries I hear also are having a blast.

>MC doesn't fuck his harem
>gets called a beta
>Mc fucks his harem
>shit Self insert wish fullfillment MC

You better shut the fuck up, time stopping is the ultimate alpha chad thundercock way of fucking.

Well, it's true that he has the right to rape an attacker in place of killing her in self-defense, also he has magic, there is the stockholm syndrome and females are naturally inclined to give in to strong males and betray their tribe to the conqueror

What is the purpose of rape if the girls like it.
Don't call it rape then.

wat

Fucking gob scum.

this is just so sleazy manga

well I mean, sure, he goes out of his way to justify his rape
so what? I don't care what he thinks
I just want to see fights and whatever new species they evolve into
people here are always trying to prove their taste or something, it's ok to enjoy trash and not think about it too much

Truly the hero we need

Human with big appendages is your appeal to this series?

Everyone wanted to see the evolution and fights
But instead, we got chapters devoted to this rape shit

How mad would the mongoloids who like re:monster be if it ended with goblin slayer shitting fury all over the McDonald's and destroy all he achieved

I just said what the appeal is
you just like hating things I suppose

Not the same guy, but I love to picture myself as one of the harem member, pretty gay huh

... probably should've checked if my phone turned mc into fucking McDonald's before I posted

you're fantasizing about getting fans of another isekai mad?
Is this some kind of meta-isekai?

>Everyone wanted to see the evolution and fights
>But instead, we got chapters devoted to this rape shit
Speak for yourself, beta faggot, the rape is the least unbelievable part of the whole story.

>unbelievable
what the fuck
WHO CARES

I mean I'd read that

There's a difference between 'Kill no one' and 'Kill everyone'
It's called 'Kill the Joker'
You can have that middle ground, where the MC fucks his harem but isn't a complete morally bankrupt asshole about it.
Japan never does this because they are so detached from the ideals of romance and love.

Friendly reminder that it doesn't matter one way or another because unlike the rest of the world, Japan isn't free to btfo SJWs.

>Is this some kind of meta-isekai?
No a Meta isekai would be a MC who is super familiar of a particular setting, and gets sent to the total opposite setting.
Like a total DQ/Old FF nerd being sent to Star Wars

>You can have that middle ground, where the MC fucks his harem but isn't a complete morally bankrupt asshole about it.
How is he the morally bankrupt asshole when all of them were aggressors who tried to kill him and he is lenient enough to only do them after making them aroused enough that they want it?

>People read this, at all.

I've thought the "rape the girl then blackmail the girl with a video of the rape to turn her into a sex slave" plot weird. But then the rapist is invariably some kind of weird fat ugly man that barely looks human so I wonder why that's so popular. That and the whole blackmail with evidence of crime being a good idea.

>I am the absolute number one in medieval fantasy lore
>But I was sent to an advanced alien universe and found a super strange mineral that gave me cosmic powers???
>OP as shit but doesn't really understand the world at all
>chuuni shit
It just might work, but if actually made, Japs would make it impossibly generic

Thats fucking nice.

When you visit websites like Royal road, you know japs are not the only problem

Or the site formerly known as AnonKun
RIP Akun, fuck Kas

I thought this was a copy-pasta.

And the point is that they ARE going to be made into actual whores for the goblins. He's just mndbreaking them gently as a courtesy.

I loved how mad it makes the neofaggots that come to Sup Forums

It's not rape if he's doing it for justice.

>you'll never have a magical item and trick girls into fucking you like possessed sex slaves

why even go on

>controlling them to want to rape you
I was salivating for Aiue Oka's Bullied Hypnosis second chapter. I dread the upcoming third chapter.

If they enjoy the rape it's shit.

It's not rape, anyway. They are just tsundere despite being super happy that they get the D instead of being killed and eaten.

That still sounds vaguely rapey

>blast
And an aloha snack bar to you too, Carlos.

They came to fight and lost so mr. ogre can do what he wants (except the human girls, they were saved then wanted the D).
He's actually merciful that he's drugging them to make it easier since he can just outright rape them instead.

Rape is a moral judgment, they were all enemies, and not even civilians, and attacked first. Killing them in self-defense would have been perfectly valid, killing them later on because they are still enemies who can't be trusted not to stab you in the back would still be valid, thus making them accept to be assimilated into the tribe is the most merciful action you can realistically expect without ignoring the harsh nature of the setting and thus all of its inhabitants.

For me the problem is the author's terribly shallow depiction of women. I can't really believe they'll all just submit to dick. None show reluctance after the first dicking, which I really don't buy, given that women IRL can hang around for years before fucking you over.
The first one to show some initiative was the stabby hero. I'd expect at least one small rebel group that tried to kill Ogarou during sex.

>Its not rape if they're enemies
Okay there nanking.

>drugging them to make it easier since he can just outright rape them instead.
You misunderstand. Drugging them is simply another fetish.

That would only be a valid comparison if Nanking had attacked the Japanese in their own homeland but lost.

>Entirely civilization entirely based around stealing, raiding and raping.
>People fight back.
>Raping them for fighting back is totally just self defense, they should be happy I'm just raping them.
>What do you mean I'm the bad guy??? I'm just doing self defense rape!

I have a dumb-ass question:
Giving someone a drug to make them super horny so they don't resist you when you make a move on them is date rape, I get that.

What about the Axe cologne commercial, where you do something to yourself to make you irresistible to a un-tampered-with girl. Is that still rape?

My masturbatory fantasies hang in the balance, here.

Well, MC hasn't started expanding.

>For me the problem is the author's terribly shallow depiction of women.
Compared to what? 2d waifus? Real women throughout history have surrendered to conquerors all the time and in this case they get to become the consorts of a superhuman, attractive, surprisingly nice man who can please them more than puny humans could.
>None show reluctance after the first dicking, which I really don't buy,
Except for the female knight who stabs him in the heart while he sleeps?
Most of them don't have realistic hopes of defeating the OP mc, anyway, and there are some that completely voluntarily partake in all of it and create an amiable atmosphere for those who might feel reluctance. Sure, there could be more elaborate depictions of it all, but it's just a fucking diary form web novel, after all. Did you bitch like this when you first read about the Rape of the Sabines?

I explicitly mention that they weren't civilians and were the aggressors.

Well, I was unfair. The girl goblins do get a bit of character, even if they all want oga dick. But all captured humans are just waiting for dick to start functioning properly.

I don't believe that would be deemed rape. If it was then you could call owning a nice car rape since it makes women more willing to have sex with you.

Do you even realize that the humans in that setting are not any better? They murder, enslave and rape elves for example, and this particular generation of goblins hadn't done anything really atrocious yet, anyway.

>The rape is okay because they're my enemies. I'm the good guy still.
I believe you, Gengis.

Honestly the whole idea of seduction is a bit rapey. The whole idea is that you meet an initially unwilling partner and manipulate them emotionally to have sex with you. I wouldn't call it "rape" in the legal sense since they ARE making a sober choice but its still off-putting in my opinion.

I think I mostly like this series for the nonchalant tone. All of the regular isekai shit is dumb but the tone sets it apart and makes it not obnoxious to read.

>literal rape caves
>entire population relies on attacking their neighbors, stealing their things and kidnapping their women so they can be raped to death
>no wait, yes we rape and steal and bring nothing good to the world but we haven't begun the maximum overrape so please don't attack us please, yeah we attacked you yesterday but it's not today, yet, I mean come on please?

The rise of the isekai genre really shows how justified Japanese women are in not fucking Japanese men and letting their country age itself into extinction.

Well, I won't deny that the characters are pretty shallow, but that's true for everyone, not just the females. Although I would say that it's perfectly natural for most people in a setting like that to have low IQs and be rather simple compared to our standards.

But the rape victims are much more similar to Genghis themselves. They were the invaders.

magic drugs

>They were the invaders.
Where did the goblins come from again?

I don't know why people are always getting triggered over this its just your usual mediocre as hell narou monster reincarnation.
>Muh rape
>Muh I'm offended
Take a hike.