Bleach

First few sketches have been revealed. Can't fear your own world is confirmed to be a series of novels. Manga characters will appear in Brave Souls. Second third of part seven has been translated. Hanatora's brother confirmed to be traitor. Mayuri is reanimating several dead Sternritter.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13510525
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So more than two novels? Nice. That means more sketches. Hopefully Narita is able to wrap-up what Kubo couldn't in terms of the plot.

When you have so many unanswered questions that even three novels are not enough.

Oh wow Bambi is coming back?

I only recognize Grimjaw and Bambi here. Can't tell if top right is Yukio or Hitsugaya

Its Yukio, speaking to the woman who claims to be Xcution from the 3rd chapter

>grown-up Yukio
Holy shit, I need this pic now.

She is in Hueco Mundo with Liltotto and Giselle. They are exploring the Negar Ruins right now. Bambietta can't die as long as Giselle is alive.

S-so many to process in one day

I don't mind. We all know Kubo isn't the best writer so for Narita to get info from him and write it in his stead seems like a better deal to me.

Is the woman in top right from the new Xcution cult?

Yes.

I really hope Narita isn't serious about bringing all the Quincies back. You can't just revive major villains who just got killed and already had their moments before death, that is a destruction of character narrative, not even Dragon Ball does this.

>数百年前
>FUCK, Aizen flashback confirmed in the next volume. It takes place hundreds of years ago, no specific number given.
It's gonna be Bleach: Aizen Rising. He has no shinigami status whatsoever, but he has immense ambition.

That's what LoN posted in the last thread. Can the title of the next novel be confirmed?

>Finally we have a reason for why Tousen was so fiercely loyal to Aizen. After Tousen lashed out against Tokinada, Tokinada had the guards carry him out and teach him a lesson. They beat him with their sticks until they stopped and Tousen noticed that they had started hitting each other. It was the work of Aizen. Aizen saved Tousen from what would've most likely been a certain death. And Aizen opposed the system of the five noble houses.
>Aizen was Tousen's ideal, his friend and savior.

>The "seinen" part was Tousen. Aizen's age was sadly not given, I jumped to conclusions.
But Tousen narrates his voice as majestic, calm, gentle and with power.
>Opposite to Tokinada which is mocking, calm, joking, but has a fear or disgust inducing effect on the listener.
>Aizen converted Tousen to his cause with two or three sentences while the former hated shinigami just a second ago. It is Aizen who convinced Tousen to become a shinigami.

Why would they announce the title of the second part when the first part isn't even complete?

It's not going to be titled the rising of Aizen or whatever.

Is part 6 translated yet?

That's not the name, that's just the setting of the flashback. "Hundreds of years ago". If you're talking about my choice of title, that's just hyperbole.
I expect maybe one or two chapters about Aizen's past, but not a whole lot more than that.

The hero we need

Bleach is truly a story about how a well-meaning youth with high potentials is deceived into fighting a war he didn't start for the sake of oppressors he doesn't really know or understand.

Why the fuck would they do this in novel format when they have manga?

When will this shit finally end?

Because Kubo's heart is not in it anymore.

Kubo literally can't draw shit anymore, and he does not have people he cat trust with drawing for him.

Kubo literally fucked up his shoulder so bad that he had to get surgery. He can still draw, look at the sketches and recent novel covers and that Hisagi Drawing manga is a whole different ballpark than a few sketches and colored illustrations though.

Will he finally get his bankai?

Hopefully. I just hope the sketch does it justice.

Rudbornn was one of my favorite arrancars, glad to see he is not only important, but also received a huge power up.

Yelling at Aizen while wearing an eyepatch on the same side as him. Heh.

In the presence of Kyoraku who also wears an eyepatch…

There's one on leddit but it's not a good translation.

The bad eyesight trio.
Like Gin (always closed), Tousen (blind) and Aizen (glasses).

Is the third part translated?

So Kubo can't draw anymore, who will animate these novels?

He can draw just fine though.

I wanted to see the bike though.

Is Narita seriously going to address every question and use every character? SAFWY was nice because it only focused on a few of them and had clear direction.

How is featuring a ton of characters a bad thing? This all should have been done by Kubo in the manga. I don't see the problem anyways since the main players seem to be Hisagi/the villain/Aizen/Shunsui to an extent, I expect Urahara to play a big role in the next novel since he supposedly knows the secret of the nobles and that secret is connected to the SK.

SAFWY was a series he did for fun. These novels have to answer questions about the SK and history of SS. It's no surprise that so many different characters are featured + this way he lets us know what happened to them after the war since Kubo never bothered to.

STOOOOP

BLEACH IS OVER, IT WAS SHIT

STOP

MAKING

BLEACH

THREADS!

Except it's not really over there are novels, and it's fixing the shit in Bleach my brother of African descent.

Another semon demon. How does Kubo do it?

There are 12 main players though: Hisagi, Shunsui, Ginjou, Giselle, Bambietta, Harribel, Grimmjow, Tokinada, Hikone and Michibane + Tosen and Aizen in the past. This is basically Durarara: Bleach version. Though since there are implications that there will be a whole series of novels instead of just two, it isn't that bad and can properly paced out.

Giving up? Nonsense. This isn't even my final form! Watch this...

I still believe that IchiRuki is the true canon pairing

Why did you list Giselle, but not Liltotto? She had much more focus in Quincy chapter.

>I still believe that IchiRuki is the true canon pairing

Because the advertisement for the novel with all the key players featured Giselle and Bambietta, but not Liltotto.

Search your heart, you know it to be true

One thing I never understood is did Ichigo kept all his powers in the end (shinigami, quincy and hollow?)

All that hype for the bankai seems wasted

Fuck you kubo

Yes he kept them. This novel confirmed that Ichigo got this powers back shortly after the war ended. The final cover also let us know since he's in his Shinigami robes.

>SAFWY was a series he did for fun.
Yeah, I guess that was my mistake. Expecting fun novel that will also answer some questions, and not series existing mainly to answer them. It's basically full-blown sequel at this point and I wanted side-story.

It's a Kawasaki Z-II same as Onizuka's bike.

Fuck off tumblr.

I think you are taking this promotional ad page too literally, the novel has already set up Liltotto as the mastermind for the femritter group, she'll have more of a presence in the novel than any of her peers.

At this point we're seeing these people shaping up as major players:

Hisagi (obviously) - MC
Tokinada - last boss
Michibane & Hikone - midboss
Shunsui - digging up on Ukitake & Ginjou's past
Ginjou - digging up on the new XCUTION
Liltotto - directing the group to retrieve Candie & Meni
Seinosuke - the inside guy
Yukio - eyes in the human world

we still yet to see who from the arrancars side will become the most prominent. Halibel perhaps?

Yea probably Halibel because of her comment about the SK.

I'm not expecting any of the six nakama to make an appearance though.

bump

Will the ride ever end?

Ye, probably after the live-action film is released. I don't see a sequel with Kazui and Ichika happening in the future.

Was the first novel with the wedding any good?

As a laidback SOL for knowing what characters are up to after the war it's decent
As a novel about a wedding it's disappointing as Matsubara mostly avoids showing what goes inside the minds of the groom and the bride, so the way it's written feels really technical. (Renji and Rukia go here, then they go there. They meet A, B, C and D. Paperwork. The ceremony starts. Bam, MARRIED.)

Yes, very comfy and laid-back. It was set 3 years after the war, and we got to see what happened to different characters. Nice interactions between Rukia/Renji, Rukia/Renji/Byakuya, the gang back in the human world etc.

I really like how Rukias happiness was mentioned a lot. The ceremony scene was really nice, going into detail how Rukia looked and Byakuya wished for her to be happy but whispered it low enough for her to only hear. He also planned the entire wedding for them because he knows first-hand how troublesome the entire process is to set-up. Rukia had cute moments like getting super flustered after realizing she took Renjis last name and announcing the engagement to Orihime.

It also sold real well.

Honestly it was pretty good, I found Matsubara's previous novels boring as hell, but this one had a decent formula mostly because it was set not too long after a war which led to meaningful character interaction. We also get bits of important info like who the current Soul King is and status of "MIA" characters.

Databook when?

Nice.

>this battered wife syndrome over a manga
Why the hell does anyone care about this garbage?

>I still believe that IchiRuki is the true canon pairing

No one. How many "special announcements" do we have to go through before you guys accept that the anime isn't coming back?

>Gigi is alive
Fuck everything else, this is all I need.

Where's my lightning chick?

Did I not just say fuck everything else?

I like Kubo's artwork

So I know I'm not too far behind, all that's happened since the cancelation/ending, is rukia and Renji's wedding LN right?

>cancelation

More like crapellation.

Pierrot gave some rights to the BBS game to include final arc characters. I take it as a hint.

Don't keep doing this to yourself user.

Was te whole cfyow novel posted on the Bleach app, or are there more chapters in the paper release?

You care enough to come over and post.

It's been like 3 months since the LN has been released, right? Surprised fans haven't raised money to have professional translator translate it.

You don't know how this works, do you?

Nope.

The moment money becomes involved is the moment everything goes to shit. Not only is everyone involved in funding liable for copyright violation, but money becomes the sole motivation to keep going, so when the cash flow disappears so do the TLs.
Although in theory you can hire a TL to translate for you, as a private person, and so can a bunch of other people. But that is assuming that you all legally own a copy of the book. The moment a single one of you leaks the TL to the public, or someone who does not own the book starts donating it becomes copyright violation.

who cares about bleach lol

That one's released in December last year. Currently, every 2 weeks we're getting preview of the first volume of Narita's novel with Hisagi as MC, due out in August.

I do.

LoN answer this pls

Yes, chapter 7 is the last chapter.

Dead and raped by science.

You cared enough to come to the thread and post.

LoN crazy theory time:
Ikimikidomoe is a sword that lets the user use the abilities of those around him, hence why Hikone can use multiple elements, special zanpaktou abilities and species specific abilities like garganta and blut.

strawpoll.me/13510525
strawpoll.me/13510525
strawpoll.me/13510525

He was able to that before though. When he invaded Oetsu's Palace he could use many different abilities. Since he was going to steal the Zanpakto, it was him alone.

What type of sword is it exactly?

I assume he snuck in during the confusion following the quincy's invasion and ran into the sword five on his way out.
Nobody knows, it's a sealed zanpaktou that Ichigo uncovered when he evaporated that ocean under Nimaiya's palace. Knowing Narita it's going to have some sort of really convoluted power with insane activation requirements.

The last chapter on the screenshots from the app is actually chapter 5 (part 7) but it's not the last chapter of CFYOW volume 1 is it?

There have 7 releases thus far, each release is a single chapter. A new part is when there is a large space and a mark (in this case 3 or 4 lines).
For example, when the scene changes from the meeting with Tokinada to Aizen's past, that's a new part.

or hikone is another hybrid like ichigo. aizen had to pre empt and 'create' ichigo first to get the drop on the new baddy

It's not. It would be a stupid marketing decision and the novel has almost 300 pages. I doubt we have reached this much so far.

Each chapter is between 60-90 pages long and this latest one is 110 pages. One page in the app is little more than half a regular LN page. Also the chapter ends saying "To be continued in Fall". Don't worry, the LN will sell from Bleach's name alone, the illustrations are a bonus too.