Katsugeki/Touken Ranbu

Touken Ranbu Thread

Will there be suffering this week?

>ep doesn't start at the citadel
I was looking forward to seeing it and some other swords. Oh well

>ywn go fishing with Kane-san and Yagen

Hopefully the first squad appears this ep.

>Hijikata sitting pose
Kek

>Starting with a fanart

Oh shiiiiit.

How they'll deal with Oodenta after this Namikawa scandal?

As far as I could tell, Nip fans didn't really care. Most of them were making fun of him for using difficult kanji in his official apology.

Mutsu is still the cutest.
Tsuru is still ayy lmao.

This Ootachi is fucking fast.

RIP Yagen

キタ━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━ !!!!!

About time.

Did he save Yagen?

Fight ended midway but yes.

Now that the entire 2nd unit is here, will they change the OP/ED when the 1st one gets the focus?

Tonbomoe

>moeblob Tonbo talking about daifuku again

A less annoying op song would be nice.

Is it just blood?

Best boy has arrived.

He got injured.

But Mutsu's already here.

His eyelashes. Why is so he beautiful?

Ufo needs to do something about the awful pacing.

>those distressed faces Yagen made
>all the focus on his thighs after getting injured
I like this.

More action less talking.

Ufo will fullfil the edgy Tsuru needs

I will not rest until he's drenched in blood.

How is he standing on that thin railing in those shoes?

Yagen looked great in this episode overall.

I want more of Tsuru legs.

NOT THE THIGHS

He's gonna be extremely cute. My kindergarten is ready.

Subs in thirty minutes. Let's try to not die until that.

That's only if they're on time this week.

Any moonfags? what is he reading?

Looks like it's about Napoleon.

Maybe this?

Yeah, Napoleon's biography.

Anyone still has the image credit which includes all the swords' names. Just curious about the ones which will appear in this adaption.

This was the best episode so far. Cool fights, bonding and talking about their owners, Kane-san trying to be cool and failing, lots of Yagen being a reliable aniki, and surprise crane asking if you're surprised.

A very strange selection.

I'm confused, every time an episode airs someone tells it's shit but then someone else claims it's better than the previous one.

Different strokes for different folks. And also anons like to whine.
I liked every single episode so far.

>listening to アンチs
I've liked all the episodes. If you like the franchise there's no reason to think they've been shitty.

If only there were more swords included, but it's not likely unless this anime has at least 24 episodes.

>DMM cockblocks filthy gaijins from playing superior browser kusoges
I guess it's time to start playing KanColle.

I thought the first two episodes were boring but I really liked 3.

This is the truth

Anons have shit-tier opinions

I think they've all had good moments and slow moments but I'm just waiting for my swordbando to show up and when he does this will be a 10/10 for me

Good thing I only play on mobile. You can still access it though, it's just needs a bit more work now.

The app runs like shit, how do you do it?

There was a theory going around twitter a while back that the swords take after their previous owners, at least for the second unit. No clue what the first unit has in common though.

Not that user, but the app is only a bit slower than the browser version. I can live with that.

I think it works fine. You mean the speed? I have 3rd world internet so even on browser it's slow, mobile runs just as fast.

The app runs fine for me.

HS is late with most shows

I had been waiting to see if more swords appeared before picking this up but this is all I need. Thanks user, I'll be giving this series a miss.

HS is up.

Who is your swordbando?

VPNs still work fine. I hope this block is just temporary though.

>Literally teleports behind you
Dumb edgy crane.

Haven't they always blocked foreign ips?

You could bypass that by copypasting some cookie code before, but that stopped working recently. I wonder if it's temporary or if they're trying to shut out the gaijins.

;_;

Since they have the app they'll never be able to totally keep the foreigners out.

Can swords fish?

I'm starting to cherish this small cast, it's good for character development and exposition.

It's the first time I'm excited about a tantou. Can't wait for the second new sword too.

Most likely permanent, they moved the game to a new domain. I think they're doing it with all their games, Bungo has it too and I think you could play that without setting up anything.

How can he be so perfect?

What are the chances of getting banned for using a VPN?

On the wikia someone posted a method that doesn't require a VPN and works fine. You just have to paste something on the 'host' file.

I know there's users who've been using VPNs for a while so I guess not very high, and it's what the wiki staff recommend.
You can still get randomly banned though.

You only need the VPN on to open the game page. Once it loads you can turn it off, and it's recommended because you shouldn't be doing a lot of shit over a VPN, especially most free ones.

The host file trick works but there are some security concerns about it.

Please Kane-san fuck me.

At least wait until you're back in the citadel, Hori.

Kane-san likes to be fucked by short swords only

Help, I'm falling in love with doggo on a dangerous level. If he really breaks I'll be extremely sad.

Also Tsuru looked good in the episode, I had little hopes about his image but he turned out well.

I disliked Katsugeki's Kane-san at first, but he's starting to grow on me. I'm so used to the silly Hanamaru one that it was weird to see him in a serious series.

I can't imagine what you thought of game Kane-san then.

>not falling in love with swords until they become your only reason to live
Step it up senpai.

This user gets it. You have to devote your life to the sword, and feel their pain.

Welcome to the club

>he turned out well
So far, but I don't think we've seen enough of him to judge. He could still end up looking pretty ayylmao in future scenes.

I already liked him in the first place but Katsugeki definitely made him even more endearing. I guess I have a soft spot for genki boys, considering my fave sword is genki too.

Cute