Well?

What now?

Non-Whites invented both slavery and colonialism thus White people are not responsible for it.

>run over a crowd of people
>"not my responsibility, blame henry ford for inventing the car"
Fucking retard.

>one period of history had Whites at the forefront of slavery and colonialism
>White people are responsible for slavery and colonialism
Kill yourself, soyboy.

>le soy xdddd
Great argument, browsing this place it's obvious why no one takes the alt-right seriously.

>not my responsibility, blame henry ford for inventing the car
This is pretty much the logic they are using however. I am white, therefore I obviously had slave owner family, and therefore some 100+ years later I owe someone who hasn't done shit with themselves?

>eu flag
Nobody takes you seriously

What the fuck are you talking about bong, your people literally helped mostly end slavery globally

Shut the fuck up.

It's a solid argument actually becauae emasculated men are not worthy of respect. If you can't respect someone, why listen to them?

Sounds like that creature wants to be put under the boot again.

Just wait until whites become the minority in the USA. These people have grown up to hate whites.

I'm proud of being part of a people that are strong and intelligent enough to enslave others and colonize other parts of the world.

I'm proud of slavery & colonialism, we must protect subhumans from themselves

if blacks are proud of there history then they are proud of being enslaved?

>whites buy slaves
>later other whites free them
>go on to make a first world country
>blacks enslave their brothers
>those people free themselves
>go on to later enslave their own brothers and turn the most profitable colony in the Caribbean into a barren pile of slag

90% of the black slaves whites traded with the Africans for were already enslaved by the fucking Africans.

The Commie Times have even published this fact before.

Are black people responsible for slavery since they acted on it way before the Portuguese even saw gold coast of africa

>oh this thread again
Yawn.

The only reason white people are the poster-children of slave ownership is because white people have things that non-whites want.
That's the one common factor of all social-justice villains: Value to extort.
Groups who are guilty of the exact same things but who a) are poor, or b) don't give a fuck, are simply not targets of social justice.
Social justice warriors are effectively social terrorists, and you should never negotiate with them.

I bet I know who set up the complex business partnerships

I'm proud of the successes of my people while also recognizing those successes are not mine personally. Similarly I hold no responsibility for slavery or colonialism. Practices I did not participate in.

Yes? And?

Slavery isn't unique to whites, that's a shame all races share. But I don't know of any other races who eventually took to exterminating the practice wherever they found it.

sure i'll take responsibility if you just let me repatriate your ass to africa

i'll even pay you

now gtfo

what fucking logic? this is a twitter post about someone generalizing an entire race of peoples argument about a single topic. There is no argument here and no logic supporting it.

>Crowd of people ran over 100 years ago
>"Not my responsibility, I wasn't driving the fucking car"
>Still am glad that cars exist but am happy car safety has evolved and less fucking people get ran over

you people and your fucking strawmen bait threads, I fucking swear

>Kikes brought the slaves
>kikes were the largest users of slaves
>Whites were slaves, for like %500 longer than niggers in USA
>in worse conditions
>NIGGERS OWNED SLAVES
>AND STILL FUCKING DO

>Niggers were set free by colonists
>Given a literal paradise island
>Fully established and developed
>Farmlands
>Buildings
>Infrastructure
>Supplies
>Ships periodically arrived to drop off more freed slaves and supplies for the colony
>When they did, the niggers on the island
>BEGGED
>to be taken back
>AS
>FUCKING
>SLAVES

Meant as reply to

The first slaves were white people - Slavs. Hence the origin of the name.

Educate yourself.

>Be proud of good things and shame for bad things
Nigger logic works in absolutes.

I know it's bait, but I'll respond anyway.
Pride and responsibility are different words with different meanings.
Pride is a subjective feeling, responsibility is either a moral or a legal concept. Whether moral or legal, in both cases you can only be held responsible for the actions you committed. So it's possible to feel pride for, but impossible to be responsible for something that happened before you were born.

>im proud my great great great grand daddy imported a bunch of niggers and bred them just so he could have some cheap labor
I don't know about you guys, but I wish we never had slavery knowing what happens.

Perfect.

Whites aren't responsible for slavery tho. That was jews. Those were jew led slave ships.

Oh they take them seriously. They never miss an opportunity to censor and demonize them. They sanction violence on them. And they use the term to try to ruin people who aren't alt-right.
Thats serious shit and it will have consequences.

Now stop smelling your own farts and go think about what you're gonna do when you're being chased down the street by violent low-IQ blacks and chicanos.

im ashamed that slavery ended if anything