Khazar Milkers

What do (((they))) put in their food to make this a thing with so many Jewesses?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vb3IMTJjzfo
haaretz.com/jewish/.premium-ashkenazis-derive-from-euro-women-1.5348602
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I wish I knew (((their))) secrets to large milks

it's genetic, shithead

Tide pods

God I love milkers, I can't believe I used to be an ass man

Silicon

Neanderthal women had giant tits. Thats why you see the two highest concentration of neanderthal DNA, whites and asians also have the highest preference for tits instead of asses. You also need more milks for the bigger brain size that neanderthals had.

This whole meme is cringe.

It really isnt. I was with a jew once and she had the absolute best tiddies I've ever laid eyes or hands upon.

genetic breeding

It's where they hide their money.

false. khazar milkers are the real deal

>milkers
Jewesses pass on the Jew lineage. That is a trap to lure in outsider men. Once you feel like you've captured a treasure, their bodies quickly fall apart.

It's like a mirage. Looks great from a distance but in the end if you chase it, you'll be met with disappointment and nothing to show for it.

lel

The white man's greatest weakness

>asians
>tits
hahha no

>this
They were flat as a board before
They've subverted white people really quickly. I wonder how they're gonna genocide you without getting themselves genocided.

because they are chosen people

It's not milkers. It is actually bloodsacks. They are filled with blood because Kike-spawn drink blood instead of milk like human babies

youtube.com/watch?v=Vb3IMTJjzfo

Becuase you've kidnapped and raped white people.Just like Mohammed in the middle east.
>But muh kidnapped whuite womenz.

khazar milkers btfo

Still doesn’t make up for their butt ugly faces.

This meme is absolutely true. Thank you god for letting me live in milkers land.

apparently baby jews drink blood instead of milk so the tits are used to store excess amounts of blood to prevent the mother from going anemic

How good are the milkers in Kikerael?
What's the biggest you've gotten your grubby hands on?

How can shiksas even compete?

I said preference, not that they had giant tits themselves. stupid fuck learn to read

pls convert me to your tiddie religion shlomo

>neandertals have big tits
>asians are one of the most neandertal
hmmmmmm

Jews are super Chads.

Jewesses are super whores.

The natural result is that Jews are used to getting hit by girls, so they go for shiksas with huge cans who sell themselves to them. It's just whore genetics for the female is all. The girls have to peacock since the guys don't for them.

She's like 30% tits

>Jews are super Chads.
Lol the average jew in America is short and smarmy looking

OPPOSITE you dumbfag. The yDNA is semitic the mtDNA is shiksa.
haaretz.com/jewish/.premium-ashkenazis-derive-from-euro-women-1.5348602
Guaranteed those four mtDNA lineages were founded by Italians whores with giant knockers.

I had my hands on Shapiro sister tier milkers. Truly gods work.

Come home goy

>filthy jewish men use their jewish tricks to make piles of money
>purchase a white trophy bride with massive tits and a complete butterface
>have many daughters because jewish sperm is weak and effeminate
>jewish daughters inherit mom's huge knockers and unflattering face

it's really not a mystery

I stand corrected.

Still, I'd be wary either way. In my experience women who depend too much on their bodies to get them what they want generally failed to have the recourse to develop a personality and character.

I'm more used to them having disgusting pancakes...

>big tits are great

and then the bra comes off and they look hideous

Control your lust, Sup Forums. Think about how disgusted you will be when the bra comes off, the tiddies droop down like torpedoes, and your penis gets soft.

Judaism is passed down maternally

>and then the bra comes off and they look hideous
t. low test

Big, droopy tiddies in their 20s and 30s means they had big, firm, perfectly shaped, succulent tiddies in their mid teens.

>t. virgin

>then the bra comes off and they look hideous
liar