Oy Vey, Shut it down!! The goyim will know! Israel lobby in the US about to be exposed

timesofisrael.com/american-pro-israel-lobby-girds-for-al-jazeera-expose/

>Jewish leaders reportedly claim Qatar promised to block TV series, but Qatari FM says there will be 'no interference' in media issues

>American Jewish leaders are bracing themselves for a documentary series made by the Al Jazeera network expected to claim that pro-Israel groups in Washington are helping Israel to identify and discredit US citizens whom they see as anti-Israel, including supporters of the Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions campaign.

>The four-part series about the pro-Israel lobby in the US capital is based on the work of an Al Jazeera investigative reporter who was sent to Washington in 2016 and worked under the assumed name Antoine Kleinfeld, according to Tablet.
>In October, an Al Jazeera editor acknowledged planting the undercover reporter inside pro-Israel organizations in Washington, DC.

>The Jewish organizations thought the situation was under control until last week when several of them received the email from Al Jazeera, the Haaretz report said.

>Responding to a Haaretz reporter’s question about the ostensible promise that the documentary would not be screened, al-Thani said, “Qatar’s law prohibits the government from intervening in the media. If someone has a claim about Al Jazeera, he should turn to the media regulations organizations.”

>In a statement quoted by the Washington Examiner, Noah Pollack said, “Let’s not mince words about what this was — a well-funded, professional espionage operation carried out by Qatar on American soil.
>“Its purpose is to cast American Jews engaged in perfectly normal political activity as secret conspirators with the Israeli government, an old anti-Semitic trope. Infiltrating American political organizations using fake names and hidden cameras may sound legitimate in Doha, but I suspect Americans, and the current administration, will take a very different view of this disgraceful behavior.”

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=6aVT5lcQWgM
youtube.com/watch?v=uiO_ZT5bSqk
youtube.com/watch?v=tx72tAWVcoM
abcnews.go.com/2020/story?id=123885
forward.com/news/national/325698/spy-rumors-fly-on-gusts-of-truth/
archive.org/details/DancingIsraelisFBIReport
cryptome.org/dea-il-spy.htm
informationclearinghouse.info/article17260.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=LbkQddEDPs0
youtube.com/watch?v=UoB80Yk9NYg
youtube.com/watch?v=FR7ioRALGaw
youtube.com/watch?v=N294FMDok98
youtube.com/watch?v=jilA-ZeBUI4
youtube.com/watch?v=kjOH1XMAwZA
vimeo.com/130021667
archive.is/b4kcR
archive.is/Mjql3
archive.is/oLpX5
youtube.com/watch?v=rLr9fjg6cmM
youtube.com/watch?v=0q7yEnMjQ6U
youtube.com/watch?v=p0Pc6-vwq_o
youtube.com/watch?v=Xs1L4nVRWXM
youtube.com/watch?v=fvItZ2GS88A
youtube.com/watch?v=px_6-qd7UX4
youtube.com/watch?v=0-P9guR4B3Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

BASED

when and where can I watch this
>and spread it fucking everywhere

i cant wait

Lmao bump

>cast American Jews engaged in perfectly normal political activity

>SHUT IT DOWN

oh man I can't wait to watch this one. I wouldn't even know about it if the kikes weren't so assblasted that they had articles written about it.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=6aVT5lcQWgM

>That file name
Good one

Good, looking forward to this

I guess we're allying with Muslims against the Jews on this one?

It's not out yet but soon

The Streisand effect.
No one understands.

>Antoine Kleinfeld
lol

bump

Looks like islam will take over the world.

Lmao doesn't know how to hold a sword properly.
>Starts swinging it

Might be cool.

>worked under the assumed name Antoine Kleinfeld
So this is what they're sliding.

You good goys will deny us from this anti semitic documentary

OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN

“perfectly normal political activity”
youtube.com/watch?v=uiO_ZT5bSqk

al gores news station is not going to expose the jew.

Whens the release date?

what is it?
inline webms dont work on my phone

You think there's two different parties?

>Whens the release date?
never

Qatari larping as a jew to expose them, pretty based.

Eyes are spot on

fuck.

Going to be a lot of fatal car crashes on the commute from the Al Jazeera offices. No one from Al Jazeera should book any flights in the next few months either just in case their plane explodes.

Theres already a book about this. Of course the authors were hounded.

AccidentalBarMitzva.webm

lol that pic

He wasn't a Qatari, I think he was a Jew himself. His real name was James Anthony Kleinfeld.

So this is why they want war with Qatar?

Times up mother fuckers.

>So this is why they want war with Qatar?
Just because a large group of nation's suddenly threatened qatar with war out of nowhere and demanded they shut al jazeera down doesn't mean there's anything going on.

is Al-Jazeera /ourguy/ ?????????

>I guess we're allying with Muslims against the Jews on this one?
In war anyone who is not your enemy is a potential ally, anyone who sows division and discord amongst such notion is the enemy.

Stay vigilant for those who seek to derail your attention from that which is your objective. Know that anyone who does is not your friend or any kind of ally, they are the enemy.

Until an enemy is defeated like the disease they are you must utilize all means at your disposal to achieve victory, the ends do justify the means. Let HATE be your sword and Faith be your armor in the battle against those who stand against you.

Bump for truth and Justice.

I hope I'm lucky enough to see the dirty kike rats burn in my lifetime.

We'll find out soon.

The location mentioned is one of some importance my friend. Protect.

...deleted...

>"You aren't allowed to Jew the Jews!"

Bump for a good post

What the fuck is up with that? They do it over and over. You would think they would get a clue.

He can dunk and do your taxes

they've been exposed a dozen times, average American doesn't care because they think (dying for) Israel is great, especially the protestantcucks

NO GOYIM DON'T WATCH IT IT'S ALL MUSLIM/SOVIET PROPAGANDA ISRAEL IS THE ONLY DEMOCRACY IN THE MIDDLE EAST AND THE WHOLE WORLD JEWS CONTRIBUTED THE MOST TO THE HUMAN KIND AND STILL DO SO

SHUT IT DOWN NOOOOOOOO

Recommended.

Who cares if they take down those Muslims.

Me too. Al Jazeera's documentary on the USS Liberty attack was excellent.

youtube.com/watch?v=tx72tAWVcoM

the shills have arrived

Kekd audibly

Only if you're a traitorous liberal soyboy. Real patriots are ALWAYS on Israel's side, all the way to the Judgement Day. America is a christian nation.

>arab guy shows up
>yo duuuudes my names antoine kleinfeld, im white my dudes
lmao

Do not view this as an attempt to derail a thread, it is simply an effective weapon against paid shills, I am not a shill trying cause every thread to turn into a 9/11 conspiracy. I was blocked for spam because it is so effective and they got butthurt. Ignore the content, it is simply a shill remover.

Paid shills are not allowed to post in threads with Israel-9/11 links.

This Pasta kills the shill.

Post this PASTA in any thread you suspect of being subverted.

--------------------------------------------------

ABC News - Israelis Detained on 9/11 Spies
>abcnews.go.com/2020/story?id=123885

Spy Rumors Fly on Gusts of Truth - Marc Perelman - Forward
>forward.com/news/national/325698/spy-rumors-fly-on-gusts-of-truth/

FBI report - Israelis caught celebrating after first tower was struck
>archive.org/details/DancingIsraelisFBIReport

DEA report on Israeli "art student" spies who visited sensitive DEA and DoD locations directly prior to 9/11
>cryptome.org/dea-il-spy.htm

What Did Israel Know in Advance of the 9/11 Attacks? [good summary]
>informationclearinghouse.info/article17260.htm

FOX News - The Israeli 9/11 Connection ep.1
>youtube.com/watch?v=LbkQddEDPs0

Ryan Dawson - War By Deception [contains info on how ((neocons)) used 9/11 to get us into Iraq]
>youtube.com/watch?v=UoB80Yk9NYg

Israel Mossad Chief - Juval Aviv, (mossad agent on whom the movie 'Munich' is based)
>youtube.com/watch?v=FR7ioRALGaw
tries to cover for Israel but ends up admitting a lot

2.40 'there is no doubt that there were various Israeli teams in America... who were MONITORING terrorist networks...

3.08 'Israel had [the 9/11] information that they were giving the American government..'

continues to blame the CIA for storing bombs in the towers

>“Last summer, a spritely presence enlivened the small and often dull circles of Washington’s Israel-advocacy community,” Tablet reported. “A young man named Antoine Kleinfeld arrived from Oxford, where he was a student. He spoke with a tony North London accent and dressed crisply. He was fluent in six languages, including Yiddish and Hebrew, and regaled his new friends with stories about his hobby, international hitchhiking, which had taken him, he said, to 80 countries the world over.

>“It was precisely the sort of pastime, costly and eccentric, for which the British upper classes are known, and Kleinfeld, true to form, seemed the perfect gentleman, throwing parties in his lavish apartment and ingratiating himself by sending thoughtful notes and text messages to everyone he met. Over several months, between June of 2016 and January of this year, he cultivated a relationship with several pro-Israel organizations in D.C., becoming one of the town’s best-liked Zionist activists.”

Wew lad, picture perfect espionage action. Article makes it seem like nobody suspected a thing. I hope he has a safe place to hide out for the rest of his life.

or train rides

9AM Israel time. Good morning Moshe, how's your monday morning at the office?

>Paid shills are not allowed to post in threads with Israel-9/11 links.
How come?

Lol, I didn't even read that part. That's some pretty intense infiltration right there.

>including Yiddish and Hebrew

Que?

OMG THIS DOCUMMENTARY WILL CHANGE EVERYTHING, THIS MUCH AWARENESS WILL GET THE MUSLIMS EXACTLY WHAT THEY WANT

DEATH TO ISRAEL, SHARIAH LAW WILL BE RESTORED TO THE HOLY LAND

DEATH TO ISRAEL PALESTINIANS WILL DEFINITELY MAKE THAT LAND GREAT AGAIN!

They are slightly different. Hebrew would be the common modern tongue while Yiddish is somewhat antiquated.

>russian ambassador stays at a hotel and takes a day trip to disneyland
>REEEE RUSSIANS ARE INFLUENCING THE US! THEY'RE INTERFERING WITH ELECTIONS! DUH RUSSIANSNSSNSNSNS
>American Jews engaged in perfectly normal political activity as secret conspirators with the Israeli government
> Infiltrating American political organizations using fake names and hidden cameras
>but hey, nothing to see here goy - er Americans, i think you're smart enough to see through this, my goy, i mean, guy.

>How come?
I think it has something to do with plausible deniability. They can't blame you if you don't speak up.

>Infiltrating American political organizations using fake names
Like jews do? Hahahaha.
The Jew cries out in pain has he strikes you again.

that was brutal

Pretty good shit. But Americans just see Al Jazeera is terrorist news network.

Will America law enforcers do anything about it? The lobbyists imply that there is legal recourse for them to stop the documentary.

PERFECTLY

NORMAL

>The Israel Lobby - (vpro backlight documentary - 2007)

youtube.com/watch?v=N294FMDok98

>The War Party-Panorama-BBC

youtube.com/watch?v=jilA-ZeBUI4

Theyve really done their job well then
Every protestant should have learned from Luther how bad the jews are

taqiyaa, tawriya, kitman, muruna

THOSE FUCKING KIKES TRIED TO SINK OUR SHIP AND KILL ALL THE SURVIVORS IN THE LIFE RAFTS SO THEY COULD BLAME IT ON EGYPT AND BRING US TO FIGHT THEIR WARS LIKE 9/11. I WANT TO NUKE THEM ALL AND THEN GASS THE SURVIVORS

FUCKING KIKES!!!! GASS THEM ALL

Are you seriously just learning about the USS Liberty now?

>Dead in the Water

>The Day Israel Attacked America

vimeo.com/130021667

>'But Sir, It’s an American Ship.' 'Never Mind, Hit Her!' When Israel Attacked USS Liberty

>'The Americans have findings that show our pilots were aware the ship was American,' a newly published document by the State Archives says

archive.is/b4kcR

>Israeli communications said to prove IAF knew Liberty was U.S. ship

>Chicago Tribune: Transcripts of IAF communications show pilots who attacked Liberty in Six-Day War saw a U.S. flag.

archive.is/Mjql3

>New revelations in attack on American spy ship

archive.is/oLpX5

>Ernie Gallo: The U.S.S Liberty: what really happened? What did not?

youtube.com/watch?v=rLr9fjg6cmM

>McCain and Israel's Bombing of the U.S.S. Liberty

youtube.com/watch?v=0q7yEnMjQ6U

>Ray MacGovern On Israel attacking USS Liberty the truth must come out !!

youtube.com/watch?v=p0Pc6-vwq_o

>Ex-Australian Prime Minister Confirms Israel Deliberately Attacked America

youtube.com/watch?v=Xs1L4nVRWXM

>Israeli Terrorism Against America

youtube.com/watch?v=fvItZ2GS88A

>"What the fuck happened?"
>"Man, I don't nose."

I knew about it, but not in detail, I thought it was because they were in Egyptian waters and the pilots didn't know etc. But know I want to skin them alive for what they did.

Make sure you watch "Dead in the Water" as well:

>It was precisely the sort of pastime, costly and eccentric, for which the British upper classes are known

Any wealthy Brits here want to weigh in? Frog breeders? Jetpack enthusiasts?

>He wasn't a Qatari, I think he was a Jew himself. His real name was James Anthony Kleinfeld.
Well of course. Secular jews see ending Israel as the best chance they've got of never being deported there.

Sand niggers finally contributed something of value for the first time in 800 years.

>Jews trying to claim they don't control the media and government by openly using their control over media and government to shut-down a documentary of them.

Really makes me think.

Lol have you see this?
youtube.com/watch?v=px_6-qd7UX4

Qatar is interfering with American politics. Might be worth looking into any politicians or staff that have COLLUDED with Qatar. And anyone dumb enough to spread this STATE FUNDED propaganda is probably a bot.

ALWAYS FOLLOW THE MONEY

youtube.com/watch?v=0-P9guR4B3Q

Kinda like how AIPAC is openly colluding with Israel? We need to follow the money being passed around by AIPAC and Goldman Sachs.

You should look for Lebanon war series made by Aljazeera, I don't know if its translated to English but its an excellent documentary.

Its ridiculous

the rage in me cannot be described

Hmmm there's a lot of money flowing to israel, should we follow that?

>America is a christian nation

Jews aren't Christian, user, and Jesus really didn't think highly of them.

What... Qatar and the Clinton foundation?

Kek.