What will you do when the left-wing death-squads knock at your door?

What will you do when the left-wing death-squads knock at your door?

No girl scout cookies for me, thanks though.

Greet them with buckshot. Then get the hose
and rinse the blood/brains off my steps.

They think it'll go like south africa, lol no this is america, we fuck up shit.

>left-wing death squads
>actually going door-to-door

Not gonna happen, OP. No free gibz = no motivation

Knock on theirs.

Slap the pamphlet out of their hands and dominate their minds with a sexual stare.

Initiate Operation Tuscarora

jews are the real problem

As someone who's nation bans guns, in America if BLM or Antifa turned up at your door and smashes your windows etc can you shoot them? No meme answers

woah they're still cleaning that up 20 years later? musta been one helluva bomb

i will rejoice, praise the Lord, and pass the ammunition

They don’t seem to understand that people give constructive criticism for your work.Or they just don’t flat out like you and you should just ignore those people.Instead of acting like adults, they instantly accuse everyone of racism and try to shut down anyone who criticizes them.They then expect you, the viewer, to be perfectly okay with your childish bullshit.Am I missing something here?

Yeah man

Depends on the state, in most states yes, but it would have to look like a breaking and entering to be easily justifiable. Like someone throwing bottles at your house and shooting into the night.... Maybe not.

What if they just bang on your door and stand outside with bats saying they are going to beat you for being a Nazi

It was

Depends on the state. If you reasonably fear for your life, pretty much always yes. Some states you have a duty to retreat first, some states you dont. But that's if they are inside or breaking into your home. you may or may not get away with shooting someone for just busting up your stuff.

Well, yeah. You'd probably be fine unless

A. They run away into the street and you shoot them in the back
B. You live in an apartment building and have crossfire
C. You live in Cali/DC/NYC

then they are threatening physical violence in which case yes(though you should give a warning first)

Here in PA you have to justify you were threatened, but you can shot anyone threatening you outside your house. Castle Doctrine, mother fucker.

>what will you do
I have a lot of grave space for them in my backyard. Ring my bell.

Self defense is justified if you have a reasonable expectation of harm and brandishing a weapon while making open threats is pretty much always a reasonable expectation. So yeah if a dude is hammering on your door bat in hand saying "Ima kill yoo white boi." put 2 in his chest and 1 in his head and call it a day.

I dream that this is true but I have a feeling you are larping

Just look it up you lazy fuck.

>feeling you are larping
Yeah, you can't actually legally shoot someone when they are down to finish them off (since it's hard to prove that they're a threat/you feel threatened then). But then, cops are pretty accommodating if some violent fuck has met xis end while attempting you cause you to meet yours.

Shoot them.