What do you think of Saber's final form?

What do you think of Saber's final form?

I want to fuck her the way Volt fucked Celestine in Kuroinu.

Alters make my dick hard, not yours.

I want to sit on her lap on suck on her tits.

11/10
Best version yet.

>saber
Automatically shit.

She's lancer.

My dick likes it.

Give her a developed body with huge tits and an outfit that shows them off and she greatly improves.

the maid outfits dont fit anymore!

I want her to bear my children.

Artoria Lancer Alter is peak Saber. Regular Artoria Lancer is nearly top. Every other small, weak Saber is a waste of time. Nero gets a pass I guess.

I-I like my pettanko

I like her titties

She's old and busted, time to get with the new hotness.

>Jin makes a doujin
Not sure if want.

Good.

Well at least he is good at drawing tall busty women. Hopefully it'll be good until the end.

You know it'll probably be NTR if he really makes, right?

He does NTR? I thought he just did ballbusting?

I'm talking about MTSP, mate.

I like it

Cover yourself my king

He did make a bonus page about "What if Shirou summoned a older busty Saber" that ended up with them screwing the war away, so the idea has been kicking around his brain for a while. I'm not gonna delude myself into thinking it'll be anything like vanilla, though. Hopefully it's just "Gudao is a Faceless Fatman™ that rapes his Servant."

ayy lmao

It took them forever, but they finally perfected her

My King has huge tracts of land.

Oyakodon with Mordred.

I want to like her sweaty armpits

Every Saber is great. Lancer Arturia is delicious

The only Saberface I like

Original is best but this is very nice as well.

Not as good as the perfect form.

I think she's gonna have a hard time convincing everyone she's a man dressed like that. Here's some bandages for her chest so she won't get found out.

I'll take how to ruin a good character for 500.

They took the perfect waifu and improved her

Nero a shit. Ruined Septem.

Now that F/GO is gonna have alternative outfits, I hope Arturia gets good outfits.

>Gorgon Bride
>nightgown Artoria Lancer Alter
please nasu i need this

>ditches Excalibur
She blew it. I'll just summon the Prototype instead and add her to the collection of Servants I'd summon as my own personal harem once I get the Grail.

>Prototype
>her

Can I titfuck her?

Work on your reading comprehension user, because I clearly meant him.

what if Shirou got stuck with the Divine Spear Milf instead of angry womanlette sword girl?

Her physical age in that form is 25 so she'd technically be a cake.

The real question is if Saber in her original form was still summoned during the previous grail war, ensuring Avalon would be in shirou in the first place during this timeline.

Why not summon the lionheart?

Yeah, why DOESN'T she have Excalibur? Is this supposed to be Arturia after she's returned from the dead/Avalon, and she just flat-out doesn't have it any more since the Lady of the Lake took it back?

This is an alternate universe Arturia that used a spear instead of a sword. It's why she kept aging and became a titty monster.

Rom is just as important as Excallibur

Something something threw Excalibur into the lake
Something something, chose to use her Spear instead

Arturia's body stopped aging but her mind and personality were that of a 25 year old. She would be as she normally is.

Not just a titty monster. Look at those hips.

Overly fanservicey trash that completely misses everything good about the original.

Just like the game she's in.

Lancer Arturia is a 'what-if' character if Arturia used Rhongomyniad as her main weapon rather than use Excalibur. Due to not having Excalibur's age stopping effects, she aged like a normal person.

Garbage loudmouth. She was so autistic that she killed herself

I know but I'm a sucker for cool sword designs that shoot death lasers. Would still rather summon Artoria as Lancer than Saber but considering bro Arthur exists, his Excalibur is amazing, and he's not a jobber, he personally edges out as a partner for a Grail War. Using the Grail on victory to summon female Servants that would normally be too distracting to properly fight in a Grail War with shouldn't be an issue so it all works out.

Her final versions is her best version. Anyone who think otherwise is a fgt.

She had a child, so who is the father? I've never read the Fate VNs and the anime looks like an inferior plebian experience compared to VNs.

only good thing to come out of fate

I still don't like it. Those boobs are just way too big. Nero is the upper limit of attractive on a saberface desu
Cool idea though. She's cool in everything but her last form. Probably gonna roll for her and keep her art/sprite on form 2 even after ascension.

She's the father. Merlin made her grow a dick.

alternate sabia who actually finishes puberty since excalibur doesnt stop her again. She becomes a woman instead of a little girl and instantly shits on all her other versions.

So she fucks herself?

Probably the same as standard Arturia, IE Merlin makes her a temporary futa so she can impregnate Guinevere, at which point her semen is stolen and made into moedred.

Guinevere, just like the normal legends. Not sure on Lancer Arturia, but Saber Arturia follows the normal legends completely normally with the exception of the small things regarding her being a girl.

No, Morgan is Mordred's mother.

Aka Mordred is an incest rape homunculus baby born between two sisters while one of them was a futa.

please sauce good sir, google and the other one dont work

Damn.

Only if you're Agravain.

That's Lion King.

>"of course, she'd still be a virgin"

Temporary futa sex doesn't count.

Good cow.

As Futa she isn't virgin.

>this is how type-moon avoids pairing their Anglo waifu with a guy and keeping her purity

>>this is how type-moon avoids pairing their Anglo waifu with a guy and keeping her purity
>2D is the same as 3DPD

>muh mental gymnastics

>an anglo legend isn't an anglo herself

You're missing the point, they are avoid pairing her with a guy character, because waifufags are terrified of it!

Author only says that so Shirou could see it get stolen by either Berseker or Gil, you know how MTSP rolls.

You like a whore that got fucked by a japanese peasant, you're all a bunch of cucks.

>Anglo
Sasannach pls

Anglo, British, whatever. All Germanic descendants and not Japanese.

how many fucking time do I have to roll till I get a five star?

I am truly stuck in gacha hell

>didn't get a single 5* in a month
Mate if your luck is so shitty then this game is definitely not for you.

>WE WUZ KELTZ N SHIIIEETTTT

Back to Sup Forums

No fair

>confuses Celts with Brits