imgur.com/a/8cUQb
>Yemen Jan 31
imgur.com/a/eBXLu
>E Ghouta Jan 29
i.imgur.com/3D3xvkZ.jpg

Sochi FaQs
>pastebin.com/uTs48CTa

Devs Feb 9
>Israel moves more troops to the Golan, triggering speculations of possible invasion into Syria
>Pro-Assad forces(Unknown which type) from Nubl and Zahraa are joining the Afrin YPG to fight the Turks
>Unconfirmed - Kurds are forcefully conscripting Assyrians to fight against the Turks
>Syrian rockets hits targets in Israel - unconfirmed
>Israel launched massive strikes in western Damascus
>Israeli F-16 was shut down over Golan
>Hama: ISIS bumrush out of Hama pocket"Scores of ISIS militants slaughtered".Tiger forces have moved in capturing Ibn Wardan Qastel. are close to securing the pocket
>Dez: SAA and tribal militias hit by US airstrike while operating against ISIS cells in area N. of Dez. Dozens of casualties
>Damascus: For the 2nd time in two months suspected Israeli strike targeted the Jamraya Research Center, prob. site of an Iranian base
>SE Idlib: HTS attack Northern Abu Adduhur airbase they're driven back
>Idlib: Russ. bombing of Idlib is returning to normal levels. W. media is still screeching about 3 hospitals

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U
youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
youtu.be/cI51ie_oFW8
youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
youtu.be/L4vD6JpJAFI
youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
youtu.be/g1VNQGsiP8M
youtu.be/qOKOwgeFcG4
archive.is/U7MYi
youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs
youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9sFK8tMo4H7LW56WWlpdDRIRnc
pastebin.com/cDL3mv0w
vimeo.com/18781528
youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q
buzzfeed.com/borzoudaragahi/what-happens-when-you-speak-out-against-turkeys-war-in-syria
youtube.com/watch?v=_3PUmzDZyZM
time.com/3654480/hizballah-israeli-mole-spy-operations/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4548870/Ex-Met-chief-calls-internment-camps-3-000-extremists.html
youtube.com/watch?v=VNg3acnGAsc
youtube.com/watch?v=_X6QqZF3J14
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Francis_Buckley
youtube.com/watch?v=v5cBkhYBVt8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>red pill must watch videos

American senator tells the other side of the story: youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
>Ron Paul youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U | youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg | youtu.be/cI51ie_oFW8
Virginia senator on Aleppo: youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
>UN Neutral report on "War Crimes" in Syria: youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
Syria: Not a Revolution: youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
>Pipelines and Syria: youtu.be/L4vD6JpJAFI
SyrianGirlPartisan: youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
>Syria ambassador in USA: youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
Women under Bashar youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
>The Face of American Regime Change: youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
Assad visits monastery for Christmas: youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
>Soldier met family after 5 years: youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
Canadian Journalist Expose The Lies of Syria: youtu.be/g1VNQGsiP8M

===
"Chemical attacks" in Khan Shiekoun on April 4 by MIT profesor
youtu.be/qOKOwgeFcG4
archive.is/U7MYi or www.washingtonsblog.com/2017/04/67182.html
>Assad: Chemical Attack Fabrication youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4

===
>THE TRUTH ABOUT White helmets:
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
White helmets killing a child for UN youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
Staging CW attack videos youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs

===
NGO�s and hybrid warfare: youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
===
WikiLeaks: Turkish oil minister links to Isis oil trade
- wikileaks.org/berats-box/article
Top aide to Hillary Clinton: :Al-Qaeda is on our side in Syria
- wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23225
===
/sg visits Army 2017 - myalbum.com/album/seYvACY7CtIm
Aleppobro takes pix for /sg - drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9sFK8tMo4H7LW56WWlpdDRIRnc
muh gas - pastebin.com/cDL3mv0w
===
Thread reminder to watch Threads.
vimeo.com/18781528

youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q

Threadly reminder...

fugg

>On Sunday She Tweeted Against The War. >On Monday Police Broke Her Door Down.;
Turkey is cracking down on opponents of its war in northwest Syria.:

buzzfeed.com/borzoudaragahi/what-happens-when-you-speak-out-against-turkeys-war-in-syria

Reposting Shitmaps

Threadly reminder to stay Comfy.

Reposting Shitgif

Same should would be applied everywhere. Imagine being a, US citizen saying "uuuhm, Taliban are ackchually the the good guys, we're the aggressors!" during the heights of the anti-terror operations after 9/11.

>inb4 soyboys ITT crying about muh police state

youtube.com/watch?v=_3PUmzDZyZM
Sometimes I see shit like this, and I think to myself, is it really better outside? What the fuck is wrong with Canada? That's a white Christian mother with a broken voice barely holding her tears back, and you're paying ISIS to come and live on her expense while she can't pay for something as basic as electricity?! Even a shithole like our country has it.

Anyone have the casualty numbers of the damascus strike?
Ta for baking ebin, and with the better youtube links too!

Be thankful, Syrianbro, cultural marxism is a slow poison, and one which isn't bold enough to attack frontally and instead relies on subversion and sabotage. Keep fighting, it's up to you and the nips to carry the civilised torch from now on.

I just had a major revelation, we all know Hezbollah has been infiltrated by Mossad they admitted to it, in one instacne Nasrallah's right hand man and his bodyguard was found to be a Mossad spy.
time.com/3654480/hizballah-israeli-mole-spy-operations/

Which makes me think that if Israel has spies so high up in Hezbollah's ranks then they can influence decisions, which means Mossad is sending Hezbollah to die in Syria by the thousands. Hezbollah is literally fighting and dying on the order of the Jew.
>mfw

you're not wrong

>7/7 Met police chief calls for extremists to be locked up in INTERNMENT camps as he says MI5 and police cannot keep track of 3,000 terror suspects

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4548870/Ex-Met-chief-calls-internment-camps-3-000-extremists.html

Ty 4 bread m8
>G O O D m o r n i n g S Y R I A

boo fucking hoo
real world isn't a snowflake friendly fairytale
if you haven't understood that in 7 years of war then truly your existence is a waste

A minor suggestion, you should label each frame beside the date that is also the 11th (in this case) so it's easier to see the frame differences when changes are so small. Maybe it doesn't matter that much because it would be really hard to make it work without making the gif freeze on each frame for a second, but it might make it easier to see what's going on.

>good morning
>havent slept yet
how do I fall asleep?

I'll do it from now on. But not right now.
A bullet in the brain.

I mean just thinking about it, our soldiers out there right now are fighting to protect something, look at this man here
youtube.com/watch?v=VNg3acnGAsc
He was sent to fight something that they told him was evil enough that it doesn't matter how far away it is, it's dangerous and they must fight it, he loses his leg, a part of his body is gone, and then he watches them bring those same people he was sent to fight, back into his home, on his expense, and held as honorary Canadians, while they fight him in court because they don't want to pay the same amount they're paying ISIS soldiers.
Just, what in the world.
I would kill somebody if I was in his place. Then the sheep around Trudeau just clap, like absolute brainwashed morons.

>close your eyes
>sleep

works every time

>not sleeping at 8am and waking at 4pm every day
c'mon son

>Pole presents alcohol as a solution
Truly, you learned from your Russian overlords.

>Iranian's are more Aryan than Americans
Is this why the mutts want to bomb?

>Polemutt resorts to weak muttposting

We in the West are actually cowards sad to say
You in the East have bravery but lack cohesion and discipline
I don't know who is worse off in the long run

I feel that you are writing that off while still having a hope in humanity you still have expectations. I envy you in that sense.

World is a extremely complex thing with it's own complex rules. Point is it's unfair with many loop holes. I think you still live in denial of how objective reality of the world is, that humans are not objectively moral through that is desired mostly. Ethics and Virtue should be and are probably objective but human actions and perception are subjective. Perception of actions is dominated by consequentialism and it's how it has always been. Very much in order to understand Ethics we have to delve in metaphysics themselves. I suggest you to read philosophical books. They will give you thoughts to better articulate circumstances in the world. It may or may not motivate you, but it will certainly answer your questions. Just don't expect it to be easy.

Now you don't. Now you finish your responsibilities and then sleep.

Is it just me or is Sup Forums even more uncomfy than normal lately?

>You in the East have bravery but lack cohesion and discipline
That's true, for the middle east.
Far east, in my opinion the only true east, do have both of these qualities. I believe if anyone is to keep the torch of humanity from slowly fading, it's them.

I don't see the world through rose-colored glasses, I'm shocked at their warped sense of morality, I'm not shocked that they don't see it wrong, more that they don't see it at all. They actually believe they're still doing the right thing with their leftist agendas, she isn't even a victim because she doesn't exist to them.

Taliban are the good guys though.

Thanks.

>tfw born in a future zoo for non-Chinese

You have to create your comfiness in outer/pol/
I participated in a good boomer hate thread that turned into discussing the benefits of showing violence in public
If China can keep from having own of its periodic civilization meltdowns yes it will be the flamebearer of light
I'm actually looking forward to seeing a new Silk Road come back to life

That might not be such an outlandish statement in a few decades..

A new Silk Road huh? Never thought of it that way. It does sound like what a far eastern rebirth of civilization would be like.

>Mossad infiltrates Hezbollah
>still loses to them
lmao

They're already working on it. Google "One Road, One Belt"

Correct. Even for us in Eastern Europe, westerners are twisted morally. Yet ironically we see it as civilized, as something we should desire and work towards too and it creates huge alienation between the worlds of people in parlament and normal citizens, yet it can't be any other way as we have them... NATO breathing out own neck while EU can isolate us. So they know better and best. In that regard see it this way. Your country got a second chance to stay away from west, it got a chance to fight it and it will most likely win. You should cherish that as I am. Your country may be Arab, Muslim majority but God am I happy that you are winning against US, and not even US because they are Jewish puppets or that they occupied Kosovo no... no. On basic moral principles I despise them and the west.

Why did their ideology come to that? Extremely complex answer. How is hard to say. Some say progress of civilization, but progress should not lead to killing off your ethnicity in 2 generations.
It's easier to say why. It can unironically be explained through Jew theory, everything can be explained. Is it true or partially true? I don't know.

Do you not follow geopolitics? Chinese president Xi Jinping announced few years ago a project called One Belt One Road (you can find a loads about it on youtube and googel).
They call it new silk road for propaganda purposes. Oficial version is that they want to build up infrastructure in many countries in order to "benefit everybody".
More realistically they do it to open new markets for their products. The project concerns massive infrastructure project for both land and sea transport. (roads, rails, airports, seaports etc. even dams and powerplants) Its not just a free gibs tho. Its mainly loan money from investment banks, although it funds projects that have often very slow return rate so normal banks would never give money for it. Chink construction industry is booming bigly thanks to this, because its mainly chink companies that build in god forsaken hellholes.
Many countries joined up and many get only tiny benefits so far. A country that profits most from this is Pakistan. Thats why India refused to join.
Americans were also asked to join but they see this as Chinks buying up an empire (which this probably partially is) so they refused too.

Syria seems like ideal candidate since there will be a lot of rebuilding to do after war

Dont forget Syria applied for Observer status in the SEC. Chinks in Syria basically guaranteed them a position in the organization

When? This news of their inflitration is onyl a few years old, they haven't fought since 2006, and the article describes how Hezbollah has had constant failures in their assassination attempts, which it attributes to them being infiltrated. The only engagements now between Israel and Hezbollah is Israel bombing their convoys in Syria (interesting that they always know where Hezbollah is), Hezbollah has been doing absolutely nothing to Israel. I like the way /sg/ ignores this, they too realize what I said and are so shocked they have no response.

Nah, it's straight up soft empire building. Just look up what happened with the port in Sri Lanka.

It is a stupid idea and they recently finished a railroad to Europe from China. It is incredibly innefficient and water transportation is incredibly efficient, nothing comes close. They should just invest more into shipbuilding.

>The only engagements now between Israel and Hezbollah is Israel bombing their convoys in
They literally did the same in Lebanon for the past three decades. Absolutely fuck all has come out of it other than some retard (You) sperging out Vietnam War-tier tactics

>M-Muh K/D RATIO! Muh Ho Chi - I mean Tehran Trail!"
Top kek

A third of their manpower has been killed in Syria, they are nothing, and now they follow orders from their leaders not knowing they are Mossad spies. There is no comparison between what is happening here and Vietnam.

Open mic meme night

>A third of their manpower has been killed in Syria
>"There is no comparison between what is happening here and Vietnam"

They have about 20 to 50k manpower if you count reserves. They also have rockets, AA, and a whole other load of shit you retards havent somehow cut off yet.

Enjoy getting assfucked in Lebanon for the third time

lel didnt know that. Chinks literally pulled off a Honk Kong. Still better that bombing people tho.

Our president is very comfy with chinks atm and I think he would love them to construct here water canal between Oder, Elbe and Donau. A plans for this exist since 1930s, but so far its been too big a project for us. Unironically Czechia could become major naval port. Still, I dont suppose anything will come out of it. Chinks will likely focus on asia first, and I guess they will eventually build like one big port in europe (somewhere cheap like balkans) and everything on the continent will flow there by rail

I wish the US military leadership was this stupid and tried some shit again only to get completely BTFO.
Sadly they aren't as dumb as you.

Zentral Asia will become big conflict zone between dying American empire, the Chinese and Russians and jihadists

And the epicenter will be Afghanistan. Just look at its location.

another great game? cant wait

Are you homsi?

More than likely one of the Stans to the north of Afghanistan
Aging Soviet dictators ruling over Muslim populace that already has many terrorists groups and angry ethnic conflicts
Its all just waiting for NGOs and CIA to install democracy

Sup Sup Forums?

The US won every battle in Vietnam and killed millions of commies, there was some vague goal to stop the spread of communism, and then later on the only goal was to get the North to sign a treaty, which they did. What sort of comparison is there to what is happening between Israel and Hezbollah? None. Hezbollah has been infiltrated and instead of fighting Israel like they say, they send their best to Syria to die, likely ordered to go there by some Mossad spy, their capablities to launch terror attacks against Israel has been greatly reduced, with an almost zero rate of success since 2006. They just die by the thousands to Israel now.

You guys must be pretty worried about Hezbollah

>What sort of comparison is there to what is happening between Israel and Hezbollah?
The part where the Vietcong was never fully pushed out of the South and you losing to assymetrics because you are trash at it and so is Israel

>M-Muh K/D Ratio!
>M-Muh Spies!
he's doing it again lmao

Peak boomer delusion right here.

maghreboi was right all along
hezbollah is controlled opposition

youtube.com/watch?v=_X6QqZF3J14

>damage control: the post

hezboshaytan, not hezbollah

His larping and wishful thinking about spy infiltration is especially funny considering the CIA and mossad regularly cry about the difficulty and near impossibility of humint assets in Hezbollah. Hezbollah has the best non state counter intelligence and completely flushed out CIA assets in Lebanon and humiliated the CIA station chief publicly in news papers by taking over the Lebanese mobile network and tracking calls with algorithms thus exposing all the moles and their contacts.

>hezbollah has the best counter intelligence
found the i-tranNEET shill, you clearly know nothing jewgger

Also didn't Israel admit Hezbollah has spies in the IDF, authentic IDF uniforms and Hebrew speekers

this brainletry has to stop lmao

Not an argument.
For this non-argument, I deny you one of your pictures.

>this brainletry has to stop lmao
t. Djerbian Jew

>cutting up quotes to your liking
(you)

Bump

Reeeeeeeeeeee

America nuked the wrong slantyies

Gonna post webms until the thread picks up

It's 7am over here, central yurop will take at least another two hours to pick up the slack

Ah well mate, someone's gotta watch the dead hours eh?

do you know what unit/faction/organization did that killed dude belong to? He was literally asking for it, running there like a retard

>t. 3 hours of sleep
GO BACK TO SLEEP! YOU NEED YOUR SLEEP!

It was ISIS/Nursa infighting, back when ISIS held parts of Aleppo and large parts of the Turkish boarder.

Can't say I'm sure, he definitely doesn't look SAA so that narrows it down some. I'd wager he was FSA/Al Nursa of soughts

Hezbollah even kidnapped a CIA Bureau Chief in Lebanon some years after the Beirut barracks bombings, tortured him for months and got him to reveal all his contacts and network of spies, which then started disappearing one by one. Eventually they executed him.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Francis_Buckley

>Army Major General Carl Stiner had warned Buckley that he was in danger, but Buckley told him that "I have a pretty good intelligence network. I think I'm secure." However, according to Stiner, Buckley continued to live in his apartment and travel the same route to and from work every day.

Oh shit, that's, certainly interesting. Surprised I hadn't heard of it before actually

youtube.com/watch?v=v5cBkhYBVt8

Its pretty much shortcut to ensure supply line if burgers closed the sea. We benefit a lot by providing them alternative route that bypass American base in Singapore while Pakistan provides shortcut through Tibet.
>rail project to carve through a 40km+ mountain range
I don't know if the chinese are crazy or really have faith in their engineering.

>german tanks in world of tanks.webm

>W*rld *f T*nks
Yeah nah it's an alright game, never been too much of a fan of the arcadey-type gameplay though with Healthb*rs. Personally more of a WT bloke.
Though fuck you guys for snagging the GUP partnership, holy fuck I'm envious.
That being said, I'm pretty sure some of the people here crosspost in /wtg/ on /vg/

Hezbollah and its satellite organizations have kidnapped and killed a lot of Westerners in the late 80s/early 90s, including KGB assets. It got so bad to the point that even Syria under Hafez Al-Assad was getting irritated at what they were doing and intervened on behalf of the Westerners. The Syrian Army even ended up fighting Hezbollah and killing 23 members over it in Beirut. One American hostage that was later freed thanked Syria.

They came a long way since then, I guess. It must have been bad PR to kidnap and kill random Westerners like that. Some of the Westerners were military, though, like Colonel William Higgins.

Why are Assadists so illiterate? They USED to be good no ine has ever denied that, but since a few years back starting in the late 00's and early 10's all of their operations have been failing miserably, at the same time Mossad has been infilitrating all of their ranks. The man who used to guard Nasrallah was a Mossad spy, and there is never just the one spy. They are deliberatley being sabotaged from within, I wouldn't be surprised that Nasrallah himself is a spy, very convenient of him to never attack Israel.

WT is garbage. The plane simulation is awful (IL-2 1946 is superior) and I quit playing the tanks after Gaijin insisted on fucking over the Germans at every opportunity and introduced bullshit like ATGMs.
>GUP
I don't watch that weeb shit :^)

Huh, well at least Syria and Hez are on better terms now. What marked the turnaround in their relationship? 23 members is not a small number for a militant group.