Hajimete No Gal

What is this?

Other urls found in this thread:

nyaa.pantsu.cat/view/955519
nyaa.pantsu.cat/view/958488
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pure girls doing pure things

A bunch of bitches trying to ruin the relationship between the MC and the main girl.

Why is kingdom so good?

>doesn't forget about characters scars, beard, handcuffs plot, etc
>better art
You can't win guys. Kingdom is just better overall.
I'm not even trying to shitpost. I'm just giving you a recommendation.

tags: corruption, gyaru, shortstack, femdom

>tits bigger than head
>voice so high pitched it could break glass
>short as fuck
god damn they're hitting a very specific niche here with Nene

>A bunch of bitches trying to ruin the relationship between the MC and his best friends.

Fixed this one for you user.

It looks like girls. I can see why you would be confused, seeing as it's probably been a while since you saw one, let alone four.

>assuming their genders
It's 2017, buddy.

Cancer. I want to bury that cowtitted slut just from looking at her. Stop posting such obscenity on Sup Forums

if not for the cowtits she'd be in the fat guy's strike zone

Check her out then, she's kyoukai and wayyy hotter than these tramps

(kingdom)

>2017
Exactly, 2012 was 5 years ago.

Garbage

Is there people who read the manga in this thread?

With that anatomy, sure

Meeeee!! I think Zhao will take a while to fall tho

Yes
I stopped around when the author decided to take eiken as a design reference

What is the most recent chapter?

Chapter 525 , apparently their sending refugees to gyou for attrition warfae

Anime 2
Manga chapter 37

Why is kanki from the manga kingdom so based?

Why are you derailing this thread?

Maybach music.

Report and ignore. He's also doing it in the HxH and LWA threads.

Idk, but I like it.

>Hajjime will never look at you in a smug, condescending, or mocking way.
Her expressions in the mango are perfect

I wonder if Junichi is eventually going to genuinely fall for Yame.

I like it

*Yame

I checked the manga and enjoyed it however I saw the first episode of this and had too many unnecesary panty shots and unfunny aditional content

Should I still check the new anime episodes or is it always shit like this?

Edit: slutty looking girls doing pure but questionable things

I claim the Koala girl

I'm ok with it.

It's exactly this honestly.

Congratulations, you just described anime as a whole. Someone give this guy a medal please.

I normally hate cowtits, but I love the body type in this picture. Is there a doujin with her?

Things I found wrong with this series.

1. Stereotypical Harem shit
2. Dense as a brick MC
3.The fat guy constantly stating he's a pedo. We get it, you belong in jail. It was funny the first time but now it's just annoying.

Things I liked

1. MC friends are ghetto trash tier. When all of them weren't getting any they were the best of friends. The second MC began to rise out of the forever alone status the rest instantly abandons him and tries to tear him down. It's just like real life!

>If
You mean "when," right?

Pretty much. Let's just see how long until that happens.

>2. Dense as a brick MC

This, so much fucking this. It's almost unbearable to watch how stupid and nervous the MC is. We get it, the MC doesn't understand how relationships work, but it'd be nice to see some other things once in a while.

Just look up granblue fantasy doujins. All the girls of that race have the same, shortstack body type.

>stereotypical
>they confess in the first episode

>2. Dense as a brick MC
>he grabs tits when she says so and goes in for a kiss in the kaoroke machine

The only problem is that he rightfully is paranoid that such a hot girl wants his dick. It's not being dense.

Are you fucking kidding me? This is like making the cake is a lie joke. Get this meme shit out of here.

>there were references in my animoo
I'm sorry. I hope you can eventually find the strength to go on.

>The only problem is that he rightfully is paranoid that such a hot girl wants his dick.
Only if you're really mentally ill.

Aoty

The censorship in this show pisses me off so much. Will the uncensored episodes be a BR exclusive?

>he doesn't enjoy quality censorship
What a weirdo.

If you're just worried about having them digitally and in English they're already up at the usual places.

uncensored subs are already out..

STANDING PAIZURI

My girlfriends

I stopped watching it, takes way too long to get to Gal and it's just MC butting heads with his friends but it's not funny. Also I get that japan likes their lolis but when one dude's just keeps spamming "dude kids lmao, dickem good right?" it really starts to grind me down.

I don't want to have to slog through the first half of an episode to see misunderstood gal shenanigans, does the manga fuck it up this much or is this just a bad adaptation with bullshit cranked up because the studio has no faith in the source material?

>the usual places
Where? Oh nevermind, this is Sup Forums no one will say. Thanks for the hint that they do exist bro.

>one dude's just keeps spamming "dude kids lmao, dickem good right?" it really starts to grind me down.
It was funny that they made the obese one like that but got annoying real fucking fast.

Not sure what else I need to tell you. You should have learned this shit in your first week here.

nyaa.pantsu.cat/view/955519
nyaa.pantsu.cat/view/958488

A shitty adaptation of an unfinished manga.

So in other news, nothing different from any other season.

Nene's nenes

Uncensored versions are already out. I don't know why they are censoring it.

A show you don't watch. Instead, you wait for anons to dump screencaps and webms.

That'd be perfect combation, if you excluded the shortstack tag.

Depends on the network. And CR / us partners always get the censored versions

Seconded.

If you don't watch it, how will you enjoy the deep social satire and thoughtful dialogue??

pretty sexy

A cookie-cutter harem with flavor-of-the-month archetypes.

I wish, the girls don't get a whole lot of screen time.

A generic harem with the gimmick that the girls are gyarus.

a bretty good anime desu. I was in it for the haremshit I usually get every year. I hate it haremshit I cringe so hard when the cliche stuff happens in every fucking anime in a same way, even the fucking characters are the same in each of them. the worst thing is, I keep coming for this. I seek more of this shit. I am kind of addicted to it and it is safe to say, I like shit anime
but this one is bretty good so far , it is different from the usual haremshit since they finished the cringy stuff from first episode

damn dude, wana try that again? looks you had a sneezing fit while you were typing.

TIL karaoke is a japanese word

How do I get a cute gal gf? Yame-san is perfect.
Watching her sing from behind was very therapeutic. Did she sing any real songs?

y-yeah. trying to learn how to use punctuation, sorry about that. I might be just too dumb for grammar and punctuation

Does this oppai loli actually get with one of the guys?

I actually really enjoyed the most recent arc in the manga.

>Petplay
I knew this was going to be good.

A pretty fun anime.

I'm having a hard time waiting for the next three months before i read the manga

kys

>I'm having a hard time
I too am with this lewd gyaru.

T H I C C

She's a blessing, I think I've seen the light of gyarus now after this.

UHH

Lewd gyaru best gyaru.

Ngh..

Thicker

wgat the fuck?> i swear it was 2015 just 2 years ago....

>give up and just read the manga
>suddenly this thread and the midriff thread overlap
it's a good day

im not gonna lie, the first episode had me lol'ing. I like it.

So when we getting Gal Gohan?

Would she do anal on 1st date?

Dropped at second chapter the friends and the mc are too fucking boring and annoying at the same time, the girl could be somewhat interesting if she interacted with a Batshit insane MC

Cringe Festival 2017.

Why can't any of these faggots just play it cool?

Yeah he really lacks the class of other lolicons like Jun from majikoi.