So now that all three ended, which one was the best? Bleach, Fairy Tail or Naruto?

So now that all three ended, which one was the best? Bleach, Fairy Tail or Naruto?

One Piece

/thread

Naruto>Bleach>Fairy Tail.

But this is right too.

Bleach and Naruto.

FT has been shit since the very beginning so it doesn't even deserve a spot.

Who the fuck cares?

Hard question, they are all trash but Bleach had the coolest designs and the best villain so I vote for Bleach.

Detective Conan

wow, Fairy shit finally ended?
what happened at the end?

Bleach>Naruto>FT

Nobody died and everyone was happy ever after

The power of friendship happened.

Naruto. It kinda rushed story wise (all of them suffered the same thing) but there are plenty of memorable fights in Naruto

FT had the best art and girls

nah

>FT had the best art
I think you should consider suicide

>overall
Naruto>Bleach>Fairy Tail

>Ending
Naruto>>>Bleach=Fairy Tail

Naruto

Bleach's ending was due to editors rushing the manga's conclusion despite it clearly coming out naturally. Plus Bleach's ending didn't lead to sequel series or some kind of "everybody got together and fucked" kind of thing. Plus people how died stayed dead:

>Yamamoto
>Unohana
>Ukitake
>Nemu

Fairy Tail wasn't rushed, it ends with them saying "Let's go on this 100 Year Sidequest we dangled YEARS ago!" and it basically has several characters GREATLY implied to have sex.

So no, Bleach's ending was WAY better than Fairy Tail's.

Bleach >>>> Naruto >>>>>>>>> Fairy Tail

I was so sick of the latter two that I jumped ship from Naruto to Bleach.

>FT had the best art and girls

Bleach did in both accounts moron.

fuck off with your fujo trash

I wanna fuck Ryuken.

Don't give me your crap. Bleach did a better job drawing and had better written and looking girls.

>never got to see Ryuuken fight

I hate you kubo

Ryuuken was never a fighter though. He only begrudgingly became a Quincy and thought it was a waste of time. That's why he stayed out of the Fake Karakura Town War, the Arrancars business, Fullbring and the grand majority of the 1000 Year Blood War.

I'd say Bleach because it was the only one I felt genuinely disappointed by.

The other two got no emotion out of me.

He deemed Uryuu a failure and himself the true successor to the quincies. Apparently he was so ridiculous that Ywhach wasnt even able to absorb him.

True, but that doesn't mean he cared about the business of the Soul Reapers or the past Quincies before hand.

Remember when Uryu's grandfather told him that one day Uryu would understand why Ryuuken don't much care about the Quincy line?

Or when Ryuuken told Uryu that he had to promise him to stay out of Soul Reaper business if he wished to get back his powers?

Bleach. It had its drawbacks in its awful pacing, too much meddling from Jump's editors, and a few unresolved plot points, but it kept me satisfied throughout its run.

Naruto jumped the shark years ago and Fairy Tail was always just fucking dumb.

All FT girls look exactly the same.

Bleach automatically loses on account of how it ended. Both Bleach and Naruto are actually pretty similar in that the second half was way worse than the first and the last arc was basically a tailspin but Bleach was worse in pretty much every way. Naruto ended with its head held high and as a result has transitioned very smoothly into its sequel, meanwhile Bleach crashed and burned.

I'd say Naruto > Fairy Tail > Bleach. Fairy Tail has the distinction of never being that good to begin with. Even Naruto and Bleach were pretty good near the start. So because Fairy Tail was never very good, even when shit really hit the stupid fan later on it wasn't like there was some massive drop in quality. It started bad and ended bad, and that's just fine.

The one that didn't have a cancelled anime.

>Fairy Tail
>Better than Bleach.

HAH, that's a good laugh. Nobody in their right mind would EVER say that given how more people cared about the plot and characters of Bleach than with Fairy Tail. Plus the art is better than both Fairy Tail and Naruto.

Did any FT ships get BTFO as hard as Narusaku and Ichirukifags? I don't really pay attention to that stuff.

Naruto mainly for all the shit Kishi pulled right after it ended.

No since every ship was either made canon or highly implied.

But that shouldn't count given how that was sequel bait. We are talking about the ORIGINAL manga. The 72 manga volumes and any light novels that came out.

That's the Gaiden in which was basically emphasizing the Boruto bullshit with the Otosuki Clan

No, he's talking about them having kids and marrying. So yes, FT got BTFO'd.

True. A lot of Natsu x Lucy shippers were expecting a kiss and wedding.

Objectively correct opinion coming through

Bleach (ignoring ending)>Naruto>Fairy Tail

Naruto>Bleach (including ending)>Fairy Tail

It's because Bleach was so good and interesting near the start that the way it ended puts it in last place for me. It had great art and a unique feel in terms of characters and narrative and that was just totally lost by the end.

Not to mention the entire last arc is really just some of the worst writing I've ever seen. It's like Kubo looked at Naruto and decided he wanted to see how much of a mess he could make his last arc, too. Even disregarding the botched ending the entire story just shit the bed. So much pointless shit, it's like he didn't even have a plan. Every major arc in Bleach just feels like a bad reproduction of the Soul Society arc.

>Soul Society
>Ichigo and friends go to rescue someone from a strange supernatural world with a hierarchical power structure

>Hueco Mundo
>Ichigo and friends go to rescue someone from a strange supernatural world with a hierarchical power structure

>Quincy Blood War
>Ichigo and friends go to rescue people from a strange supernatural world with a hierarchical power structure

The Fullbringer arc was just stupid shit and shouldn't have even happened. Remember how Tsukishima got shoehorned in right at the end to fix Ichigo's Bankai? Why even bother breaking it at that point?

The entire thing is just a mess.

I enjoyed the first invasion and other parts.

>Bleachfags still pushing this shitty headcanon

When the fuck was fairy tale ever considered to be in the big three

That's incredibly sad, for you

You forget a bunch of things:

1. volumes 21-32 are an entire arc, your statement with the Hueco Mundo part only applies to 27-30. It's a B plot and acceptable. Volume 31 has a little of it, but Grimmjow userps the plot back to the A plot again,

2. 33-48 is the Fake Karakura Town War arc which has NOTHING to do with the what you said about Hueco Mundo. It's a war between the Soul Reapers and Vizards vs Aizen, the traitors and the Arrnacars. Ichigo in turn has to defeat Ulquiorra and Aizen in order to stop the sacrifice of his town (Karakura Town) for the creation of the Oken.

3. 1000 Year Blood War is NOTHING like you just said. It's a HUGE war between the most hated enemies of the Soul Reapers AKA the Quincy.

Hell, Uryu isn't even captured, he went there willingly to try and kill Juha Bach for revenge against his mother's death.

Hell, Ichigo isn't the major player here, he's stuck in the middle while finding out about his heritage.

So no, you just basically came up with very little to not even the plot line to several arcs and cut out an entire 16 volume arc (Fake Karakura Town War)

Naruto> fairy tail > bleach

BUT ft had the best girls

bleach was so shit it had to be shot down, how can ppl defend that crap?

WASN'T THE 100 YEAR quest to defeat anco?

Negima

No, it was something else. It was never explained though.

>Similar to the 10 Year Jobs, these jobs are named as such due to the fact that the missions have been available for over 100 years but have yet to be completed by any Mage. Gildarts Clive is currently the only known Mage to undergo a 100 Year Job, but even he was unable to complete such mission. He is also the first one to return alive from one of those Jobs. which would infer the immense level of danger involved with these Jobs.

I wouldn't be surprised if that turns into sequel bait given how big that was and it got dropped harder than a bowling ball.

Because it wasn't shit. That was Fairy Tail dude.

>dedicate huge chunk of last arc to showing Ichigo remake his zanpaktou
>he gets in two fights, one in which he uses one attack and the other in which he's instantly defeated

>bring back Grimmjow after years of his fate being undetermined
>he does nothing and his fate is once again undetermined

>dedicate way too many chapters showing Byakuya, Hitsugaya, and Kenpachi fighting the giant viking/valkyrie dude, all of them revealing new abilities in the process
>none of them succeed in defeating him
>the battle has zero consequences anyway

The last point is the most important because it's the same for 90% of all the fights in the last arc. So many people reveal new abilities against foes who just don't fucking matter. I think it's mostly because there are just so many Sternritter but none of them really matter compared to Yhwach. It wasn't like fighting the Captains in Soul Society or the Espada in Hueco Mundo, it's just a bunch of time-wasting fights to drag the story on. Rukia and Renji get fancy new abilities and it doesn't even fucking matter. It makes me think back to when Rukia finally revealed her abilities against Grimmjow and how cool of a moment it was. How is it that her getting a Bankai couldn't even hold a candle to that moment?

Naruto managed to stick the landing despite a terrible final arc and actually had people getting emotional about its conclusion (even got several stickies here) that reminded us on why people liked the series in the first place.

People long since gave up on Bleach before it even ended and the final stretch was just one big slap in the face to the idiots that kept reading despite the fact that Kubo clearly didn't give a shit and just wanted to be done with it.

Why is FT even in the running? It was never fucking good at any point and was complete fucking garbage longer than Naruto and Bleach.

The thing that separated Naruto from Bleach and FT was that there was a set goal in the end so seeing the MC accomplish his dream was worth trudging through all the bullshit while with Bleach and FT there is no set end goal since both MC have nothing to them worth getting invested with (hell Ichigo barely appears in the final arc) so by the end of the day they both feel like giant wastes of time.

Niggas pretend fairy tail isn't utter trash after this panel?
Negima was fucking trash. 150 chapters of high school haremtrash. Then they go to the magic world arc and it was good until the end where they retarded author didn't end the manga when negi saw asuna's grave and just made it worse because he had personal beef.

>nemu
>dead

>negi saw asuna's

Shit mean other way round

Ft shouldn't be in the same grouping as nardo and bleach, as shit as all of them became in the end. It'll be a while before a series reaches Big 3 level clout.

Nemuri isn't Nemu. Do you not know the backstory about how there were 5 other version of Nemu BEFORE Nemu came into the picture? Each one was different.

Nemuri is a different personality, different age, different physical appearance, etc.

Nemu is dead. Nemuri is just her spiritual sucessor. Just like how Nemu was the spiritual sucessor to the previous 5.

1/10 - 1/10 - 1/10. Why bother about the worst?

Try this panel.

It wasn't cancelled. Enough with this stupid rumor.

fairy tail

>The Fullbringer arc was just stupid
No it was not. It was even pretty damn interesting for the first half or so.

Didn't liked how it was resolved, but it wasn't a bad arc in the slightest.

Hating is a fucking meme and you are a meme poster.

came ere 4 this

Delete this right fucking now.

Looks bad and more like anime Rukia than manga Rukia. They should've gotten the snowdrop flower instead because it's the 13th divisions flower which Rukia becomes captain of

It was just an excuse to give Ichigo his powers back, it barely ends up mattering later on.

>People long since gave up on Bleach before it even
Not "people", but "You", faggot. Project more.

>it barely ends up mattering later on
Please. A person can spin everything as " it didn't matter ".

Not that guy but:

>Tsukashima was the second in command of Fullbring and was killed off

>Kugo Ginjou was the substitute Soul Reaper and the leader of Xcution and was beaten and killed

>Xcution was the organization comprised of humans with fullbring powers and the group was broken up (or in the case of Giriko, killed)

If you want an arc that barely mattered, that's Tenchi Bridge Arc.

>Kabuto isn't captured
>Orochimaru isn't killed
>Sasuke is dangled around like a carrot on a stick and leaves
>Danzo's plans aren't stopped and he still usurps Tsunade and the next Hokage
>Sai's inclusion is pointless and becomes irrelevant through out the series.

Tenchi Bridge Arc is trely the filler arc. Not saying Fullbring is good, but it at least accomplished something

No, really. Disregarding the actual purpose, which was getting Ichigo his powers back, it comes back twice in the overall narrative. Once when they help Ichigo and pals enter the castle and again near the very end where Tsukushima or whatever comes back and fixes Ichigo's Bankai. The first could have easily been someone else and the second was pants-on-head retarded anyway.

So you are contradicting yourself, but still claiming otherwise.

>>Tsukashima was the second in command of Fullbring and was killed off
>>Kugo Ginjou was the substitute Soul Reaper and the leader of Xcution and was beaten and killed
>>Xcution was the organization comprised of humans with fullbring powers and the group was broken up (or in the case of Giriko, killed)

But all of this is self-contained. None of these things affect the rest of Bleach's story. If the arc had never introduced Xcution and its members it would have never had to kill them off, meaning for the purpose of the overall narrative it's pointless. As opposed to something like the Espada. They mostly get killed off but they have an effect on the narrative that transcends their momentary presence as active members of the story.

I'm just saying that outside of their own arc they affect the story in such a minor way that you could ax them entirely and little would be lost. Can't say that about any other group of antagonists in the manga.

>Not "people", but "You", faggot
>DAT SALES DROP
>DAT CANCELLED ANIME
>DAT RANKING DROP

No I'm pretty sure most people gave up on Bleach long before it ended

>Tsukashima dies
>goes to Soul Society where he fixes Ichigo's Bankai

>Kugo Ginjou dies
>only shows up
This one is right

>Other Fullbringers are broken up
>Riruka sends one of the Daigan into her box to allow then to transport back up and Yukio uses his power get them and Grimmjow and Nelliel to come

At least with Ginjou you are right, the others you are not.

"DAT" Damage control.

>Sales drop
>450,000-500,000 copies average in the Final Arc
>75% more sales than most of WSJ arrsenal

>Anime cancelled
>Forget that the filler arcs are what cancelled the series, not the canon material.

>Ranking system
>Oda already explained that the system doesn't reflect the popularity or quality of the manga but rather what the Editor in Chief and Assistant want to promote.

Dude at least TRY to look up this stuff before posting it.

>MEME POSTER
>E
>M
>E
>
>P
>O
>S
>T
>E
>R

Not to be rude (right?), but it's like people come online just to post shit for the heck of it.

>75% more sales than most of WSJ arrsenal
>most of Jump's arsenal are NEW manga that started in the same year
>Despite that new series like AssClass, Haikyuu, Souma and MHA were able to outsell it in a few years
Okay

>Forget that the filler arcs are what cancelled the series, not the canon material.
You do realize that the final season was covering fullbring right?

>Oda already explained that the system doesn't reflect the popularity or quality of the manga but rather what the Editor in Chief and Assistant want to promote.

So I'm guessing the editor always want to promote One Piece, a 20 year old manga with billions of yen in revenue every year, every issue right?

>I'm guessing the editor always want to promote One Piece, a 20 year old manga with billions of yen in revenue every year, every issue right?

Yes since OP is literally the manga of JUMP. Look at how much shit it got for the anniversary.

1. You are forgetting about many of the other manga like Gintama, Toriko, Nisekoi, Black Clover, etc, etc. There is more to manga than just a couple you just listed

And no, MHA didn't outsell Bleach 95% of the time. It only outsold Bleach once due to the anime coming out and spiking interest

Fullbring was covered because they were trying to keep the ship alive. But it's been documented that every single time the series went into a filler arc that wasn't canon to the manga, the viewership dropped another 1 million.

>So I'm guessing the editor always want to promote One Piece, a 20 year old manga with billions of yen in revenue every year, every issue right?

That's the point. One Piece is the biggest manga in Japan. Bigger than Naruto, Bleach, JJBA, HunterXHunter, etc. They use One Piece as their flagship to keep people reading for years and years.

Oda pointed out that the system promotes what manga that the editors deem to be most interesting to THEM. Not the audience.

> Black Clover,
That's a new manga dibshit. Its sales were even with Toriko and Gintama even outsold it towards the end.
>And no, MHA didn't outsell Bleach 95% of the time. It only outsold Bleach once due to the anime coming out and spiking interest
Wrong again Bleachfag
>That's the point. One Piece is the biggest manga in Japan.
So it doesn't need promotion there in why your logic is flawed. Fans didn't like the final arc hence why it dropped in the rankings.

>So it doesn't need promotion
Are you like, fucking stupid or something?

These

>It only outsold Bleach once due to the anime coming out and spiking interest
>2015 sales
My Hero Academia 1# - 621k
Bleach # 66 - 500k

This was all before the anime btw. MHA went out of stock three times in its first volume alone.
That's not an argument. Why would OP need a promotion if its already popular? Why would there need to be a questionaire ever fucking issue if the editorial chose the ranking?

Naruto obviously, it's the one that has a sequel(that's currently airing), LNs, various spinoffs and over half a dozen games set in it's universe. I don't think Fairy Tail and Bleach even come close in terms of media exposure and profitability, which is what all three were striving for in the end. Naruto is the King when compared to those two.

Gajeel got Levy pregnant.
Juvia got her Gray-sama.
Erza got cucked, and ended up alone.

>wow a shounen ended
>how did a shounen end

It pains me to say it but, Naruto by far, it just managed to maintain quality for longer and not just the beginning, that being said they all end up with horrible final arcs and disappointing endings

Laxus fucked all the best women

No, you are counting sales that were backlogged over months. I'm talking about initial sales that came out.

Like how Bleach sold 1 million copies per volume in one weekend when the Arrancars first arrived around volumes 24-28.

>It's a NEW MANGA! It doesn't count!!!
>AssClass Haiyuuku and MHA were new manga during that time too.

No, your logic if flawed given how Oda basically backhands your argument.

>him and OJ are out of jail

Shonen Power ranking

Dragon Ball Z > Dragon Ball > HxH (2011) > Boruto > Bleach > Naruto > Naruto Shippuden = One Piece > Dragon Ball Super

(Fairy Tail isn't in this list because i didn't watch it)

>No, you are counting sales that were backlogged over months.
...because they kept selling out retard so they had to increase the print run.

>Like how Bleach sold 1 million copies per volume in one weekend when the Arrancars first arrived around volumes 24-28.
Cool horeshit bro

A manga that's only two months old should be outselling a manga that;s 15 years old

Okay

Dude, It's true. Bleach sales back in the day sold 1 million copies a weekend during that time. That's one of the big reasons why it was called "The Big 3". it's entirely possible given One Piece and Naruto doing the same at one time (or now given OP).

You can add ALL the manga sales over months all you want, but the initial weekend sales of MHA #1 are 71,575. Those sales you mentioned are blacklogged.

Age is irrelevant. It's how well the manga is keeping the audience buying that matters when it comes to sales.

That's why Bleach outsold 75% of the WSJ arsenal.

>no Yu Yu Hakusho
Shitty power ranking