Welcome to Hong Kong user! I am your government assigned gf

>welcome to Hong Kong user! I am your government assigned gf.

what do

I'm okay with this

Do you guys really have these?

>what do
embrace hapa futurism i guess.

GOVERNMENT ASSIGNED GIRLFRIENDS ARE COMMUNISM REEEEEE

of course, we need more westerners here

Would you fuck her?

>west falls
>shitskins overwhelm the welfare state and society collapses
>few million whites escape to east asia
>ones that go to china aren't allowed citizenship but are assigned husbands/wifes according to their worth as an individual
I'd take it

Anyone who says no is lying

unspeakable things to all her holes

youd have to be gay not to

I hope she's not too overbearing or uptight.

or more importantly, is gay or a roastie

What? I SAID I WANTED HER TO HAVE CAT HEARS. Go back and tell them they made a mistake.

trap?

go back to my $7000 a month 15 square foot apartment and have sex standing up

I thought Hong Kong was small govt though? Why are they assigning govt issued QTs?

What if you got a disgusting rodent for a gf? Does the government have any standard of looks at all?

only after marriage before God and for the express purposes of reproduction!

>Makeup
Disgusting western chink pig

I'm a 25 year old virgin so my standards are pretty low, but I'd definitely put my dinky in her.

Cut her up and sell her as dog meat

Is this even a question?

Edgy.

Fold her into a suitcase and fly back to the USA.
Live happily ever after on farm.

Tap that ass is what i'd do op.

Lets watch anime and have drunk sex lol

I love this new Sup Forums

Hong Kong doesn’t work that way

Too old, can I get a younger one between 16-21?

i fought only the mainland did that?

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

>i'm on vacation

What do? Fuk Ching Chong with ma Ding Dong to make kids Zing and Zong teaching them to hate King Kong (Kang).