According To Some, Black Panther Just Became 'The Greatest Movie In Cinematic History'

>Website lulz.com claimed a victory on Thursday saying the upcoming superhero movie, Black Panther, bet big on "diversity" and became king of cinema.
>Some quotes from their article:
>"Black Panther famously bet the farm on diversity and went full black everything, and it paid off in equal measure."
>First, we don't think lulz.com understands what diversity truly means, so we're going to help them out.
>Merriam-Webster defines the word diversity as the following:
>The condition of having or being composed of differing elements : variety; especially : the inclusion of different types of people (such as people of different races or cultures) in a group or organization programs intended to promote diversity in schools.
>"The masterpiece Marvel movie has achieved an unprecedented 100% TomatoMeter and 97% “Want to See” rating on premier movie rating website RottenTomatoes, with independent thinkers in other outlets all joining in on the orgiastic heaping of praise."
>We just had a peek at RT's score for Black Panther and, surprisingly enough, the TomatoMeter score dipped two percentage points, bringing it to 98%.
>Now, the two critics who voted the movie as "rotten" may have just committed career suicide as no doubt countless of misinformed SJWs will accuse them of being racist.
>"Keen observers will note that it certainly didn’t hurt that pasty cave trolls from the active white supremacist cyberterrorism group Sup Forums came up with 'operations' to attack the movie — which, as usual, immediately blew up in their faces (thanks in part to our exposé)."
>Really? Labeling Sup Forums as a "cyberterrorism group" and using ad hominem attacks by calling them "white supremacist pasty cave trolls" isn't really helping to prove your case, lulz.

newsmediawatchdog.com/single-post/2018/02/09/According-To-Some-Black-Panther-Just-Became-The-Greatest-Movie-In-Cinematic-History-Even-Though-It-Hasnt-Even-Been-Released-Yet

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aC2ScVaLyfo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Signifying_Monkey
hooktube.com/watch?v=80W5eWIm5CA
indiewire.com/2018/02/rotten-tomatoes-block-black-panther-fan-score-sabotage-1201924400/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

who the fuck cares?

no one really pays attention to nigger movies more than severely mentally ill white nationalist cucks. stop fantasizing over getting black cucked and get back to making white kids you degenerate.

>That unreadable fucking wall of text
That's some plebbit shit

>unreadable wall of text
>one sentence per line of greentext
fuck outta here

>Not out yet, Greatest movie ever.

It's apparently pretty bad. People just want to keep their cushy movie reviewing job.

>who the fuck cares?

2nd, don't give a shit about movies

braggadocios speech, and taunting behaviour are ancient african traditions as taught through the ancient story of the signifying monkey
Best version told by rudy ray moore
youtube.com/watch?v=aC2ScVaLyfo

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Signifying_Monkey
>Signifyin(g) is closely related to double-talk and trickery of the type used by the Monkey of these narratives, but, as Gates himself admits, “It is difficult to arrive at a consensus of definitions of signifyin(g).”[1] Bernard W. Bell defines it as an “elaborate, indirect form of goading or insult generally making use of profanity.”[2] Roger D. Abrahams writes that to signify is “to imply, goad, beg, boast by indirect verbal or gestural means.”[3] Signifyin(g) is a homonym with the concept of signification put forth by Semiotician Ferdinand de Saussure wherein the signifier (sound image) interacts with the signified (concept) to form one whole linguistic sign.[4] Gates plays off this homonym and incorporates the linguistic concept of signifier and signified with the vernacular concept of signifyin(g).

If you don't give a fuck, then why even comment unless you're saging. We should be focusing on using this "muh proud movie" momentum to help them create an actual Wakanda ethnostate.

I'm convinced these salacious articles are written to rile up all you dummies. If you had no reaction no one would pay attention to this shit.

Like Get Out getting all good reviews. I think people are just afraid of being negative about black movies.

Honestly, if you've seen one superhero movie, you've seen them all.

millions of normies

The salacious article was from (((lulz.com))). This was pretty much a rebuttal to their ludicrous "diversity" claim even though 99% of the actors in this movie are black.

Let's refer to every African country as Wakanda now as that's what ideal they believe Africa could've been

Never saw it. was Meteorman any good? Looks promising.

You’d have to pay me a substantial sum of cash to sit through a 2+ hr long nigger love fest while sitting next to a bunch of lip smacking “DATS RITE” monkeys.

>diversity

If these niggers want their own nation so bad, go the fuck back to africa and build your kangville. Oh wait, they wont, because they're all a bunch of larping niggers.

fuck off commie

>active white supremacist cyberterrorism group Sup Forums came up with 'operations' to attack the movie

Last I checked we were supposed to all give it 10/10 with super patronizing reviews. Has that changed?

Hey look, another capeshit movie. 1 star.

Please keep blacked bait threads contained on Sup Forums

It's very dated, but it was good for it's time. If they're going to judge super hero movies based on the blackness of its cast Meteor Man is fuckin Citizen Kane.

Is that... you?

If I were based Bill would I tell you?

he has before on twitter, so probably

Yeah I saw the trailer. About what I'd expect on special effects for an early 90s movie

Nah, no point in LARP if I can't deliver.
Back to the topic at hand, it's capeshit. MSM will jerk off about kangz for a while and it will die down. Bonus points if it bombs in Asia.

General Butt Naked approves.

hooktube.com/watch?v=80W5eWIm5CA

I don't think that word means what they think it means.

>nice diversity

>"Some of my boys used to drain the blood of an innocent child and drink it before going into battle"
Can't believe this guy is walking around like a free man to this day in Liberia.

You obviously don't know how to greentext. Redit fag fuck off

>hwite boi
>Named Free Man

How did they get away with this?

>Goldstein
Yep makes sense

Da budda doesnt know da way. Da ebola is da soul of da movie

>implying niggas could read

Never been there. Not even once.

>and that's a good thing
these shit-tier article (((authors))) are the worst

>Film media going to same route as games journalism
can't wait for the common man to tear this shit apart since their expectations will be so fucking astoundingly high

Ahem.

Going by this logic all fully white movies are diverse you fucking autist

>movie that is s 100% one race is called diversity because that race is not white
>normies still don't think diversity means anti-white
Just end it all

>N'Jobu
>no job

NOPE. THE COMMON MAN WILL HAVE NO VOICE.
>Rotten Tomatoes Will Block Anyone Who Tries to Sabotage ‘Black Panther’ Fan Score: ‘We Do Not Condone Hate Speech’
indiewire.com/2018/02/rotten-tomatoes-block-black-panther-fan-score-sabotage-1201924400/

Does Stan Lee cameo like normal, should bombard bad reviews for allowing a white man to be in the movie

Blaxploitation was big in the 70s & still is even if we don't realize it or admit it.

bump