You can't get more asspull than this

>is a pointless clumsy blushing tsundere moebait character the entire show
>revealed to be a 24 billion years old 40 dimensional alien mahou shoujo from outer space later near the end of the show

I'm getting goosebumps from how mad i am.

>another BTFOed Fujo

You're in for one hell of a ride, better start liking her.

I liked that twist because I didn't see it coming at all.

the author is known for bizarre twists and genre experimentation

you picked the wrong show to drool over, fujoshit

yeah, an Nth dimensional being coming to nip land in a cube is way more believable

also the novel is pretty much an acid trip

I can believe the impossible not the improbable.
Zash's appearance made sense in the set up of the story and adding lmao XD silly words doesn't make something wrong.
>He honestly believes w'ere all on a giant ball running circles around a giant fire circle

>lmao XD
discarded and disregarded. even if you are trying to be ironic

> 24 billion
She isn't that young bro

I was accusing you of doing that, which is pretty much what you in your autism are doing now.
That's just a shitty counter argument

The Anistropic who was cucked to death

No you aren't, stop baiting.

it isn't all too improbable in the constraints of the shows universe. You just wanted a straight forward show where humans keep getting neat gifts and nothing happens at all. or like you wanted you fujo ship to sail but it didn't and now you are steamed, or maybe like you are just baiting fishing for (you)s. I don't know how you can suspend your disbelief for one thing and then be completely opposed to something that is probably in universe.

>clear flaw in character writing
>"oh the mad fujo is mad LELELE"

the only people asshurt about this are the most retarded pseudo-intellectuals

that or just plain fujoshit

The reveal wasn't really the problem. You could have had it so the anistropic creator of the world possesses the closest person to the cube, as soon as ZaShunina does something that really pisses her off. Making it so she was hiding in there the whole time, and making it so that the thing that triggers her is him killing and replacing the boy she likes was stupid, but could have been easily avoided.

The real disaster was making the humans magically valuable to higher dimensional beings. That's just inexcusable. We have absolutely nothing to offer them that they don't already have. The creator was just making 3d intelligences as a hobby, and ZaShunina should have just been there due to curiosity. Look at these sad people without any spatial awareness, I wonder what would happen if I elevated them up to our level. Then the creator gets pissed cause he's messing with her shit, and you get the same conflict as before. Just without the stupid resolution (humans are not going to breed more powerful higher dimensional beings).

Also, it's worth saying that that big conflict could have been avoided, if he had just cloned everyone instead of absorbing them. Really there's no reason he should have been dissatisfied with the new Shindo. Anyone he copies should be perfectly the same. Though this is more of a theological argument and you might disagree.

>Sup Forums retroactively trying to meme the last episodes into being good because muh fujo bogeyman

That's not even 1% of the reason why it was so bad.
The real reason is how the show suddenly shifted from deep and original scientific/philosophical themes to your average good guy vs bad guy trope.

I think it needed more build up. The one interaction in the car with the white guy wasn't enough to show something was special about her. There should have been enough hints for people to speculate this was the case but also enough for reasonable doubt(so you could have those saying "I told you so!") instead of it being totally left field. Also she needed to have a more grounded and mature personality as someone who has lived for so long. And what the fuck happened to the whole "world's best negotiators" idea? It turned into a "my alien power is stronger than yours!" story. Such a waste.

MC's gay friend being a secret ancient alien is also "technically" probable, that doesn't make it good writing. You don't just write shit into a story without any good foreshadowing and expect people to eat it up.

>the only people asshurt about this are the most retarded pseudo-intellectuals
see? I was right

just look at this idiot
>deep and original scientific/philosophical themes

>without any good foreshadowing
that is true, all we got was that ring that was given to her by someone special or whatever

>Give away 16 years of your life, and people still give you shit or respect you

I feel worse for Hanamori.

>strong independent woman = pointless moebait
Is this bait?

What was it all for? The worldbuilding. The sci-fi. The world drama. The intriguing anisotropic discussion.

All of it trashed aside to give way for a message of racemixing.

you fug the anisotropic and the anisotropic fuggs you back

>people still don't realize that the entire show was literally just an extended metaphor for the encroachment of western foreigners into Japan