youtu.be/qXfDh5KIToU
>VP Pence post JPN speech presser 2/7/18
youtu.be/SBv-94hns20
>More VP Pence w/Troops in JPN 2/7/18
youtu.be/Lgo2VqwN3p0

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7wppe9/the_legal_grounds_for_president_trump_to_demand_a/
youtube.com/watch?v=eGslweDOihs
americanthinker.com/articles/2017/03/white_social_justice_warrior_dies_at_hands_of_black_killer_.html
youtube.com/watch?v=-6V-G1CE1xc&t=165s
youtube.com/watch?v=oxOih6GwSXI&t=1727s
youtube.com/watch?v=EogjdB3msWA
youtube.com/watch?v=NBpaoB8tshk&t=421s
youtube.com/watch?v=UEkZQhWCbM8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

REAL AWOO HOURS SOON!

Not soon enough. Their propaganda attacks are everywhere.

hold up
Where do you think you're going drumpfkin?

Anyone got the emperor valkorion Trump? I used to have it but I somehow lost it.

where can I find myself a MAGA cutie?

BREAKING NEWS: The legal grounds for President Trump to demand a DNA test of Chelsea Clinton

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7wppe9/the_legal_grounds_for_president_trump_to_demand_a/

>PURGE WHEN?
When Hell freezes over, you stupid faggot.
God damn, I hate Canadians so fucking much.

You have to go OUTSIDE, DAWG.

Please don't.

To sleep I guess, the baits are so weak tonight.

wot

I would like to go to Sichuan one day. Have fun user, I'm sure thatll be a great trip

Say goodnight to Joe so he's well-rested for Morning Joe tomorrow!

thats what you think

yeah

youtube.com/watch?v=eGslweDOihs

can Mods permaban this fag already?

good grug

Sleep tight!

Not really necessary, we already knows she’s not a clinton.

The south or midwest

You guys ready for some Nationalist vidya on Tuesday!?

i go outside

where outside? in the forest?

So, since the stock market took its tumble last week and all the liberal talking heads got to have their smug huehuehue moment at Trump, does this mean they have officially declared it “Trump’s economy”. When it recovers bigly and shoots up, these fucks can’t just say it’s because of Obama anymore right?

could you please post it then? Or are you also saying "I lost it, someone please post" too?

I'll wait for reviews, and then ignore them because HoI4 and EU4 are getting expansions soon.

why so butthurt fren?

see

Anything good happening?

PRESS S

they're the place with the based rick and morty sauce right??

Nothing. I'm not sure I'll be able to even stay up for Joe.

im saying give me your rarest joe in exchange

>liberals
>being logically consistent
They will conveniently forget they ever called it trump's economy if and when it shoots back up

Everything good that ever happens = some kind of cryptObama policy that was set into place before he left
Everything bad that happens = Pres. Trump's fault.

>niggers are violent

in other news, water: wet

I'm still finalizing plans, but Beijing, Shanghai, and Mutianyu for certain.
Nah, East Asia is the one major part of the world I haven’t seen any of yet. (Missing Africa and southeast Asian islands too but those aren’t priorities for me), so I’m finally doing my trip there. I’ll be hitting Mongolia, China, Thailand, Vietnam, South Korea, and japan.

kek I think so, I just know about it because its known for some of China's best food

None of us knows what really happened as far as possible Russian interference with the US Presidential election, but one thing is certain: if the roles had been reversed, and Hillary had been elected under such auspicious circumstances, Republicans would be screaming their heads off to appoint all manner of special prosecutors and inquiry panels. Heck, they chanted "lock her up, lock her up" over actions that are far less of any national security risk in comparison/ What I would like my friends who support the current administration, and the current Congress, to ask themselves, honestly, is why should that process be any different just because it's "their guy"? We want fairness in life, we want fairness in government. We want equal treatment before the law for all, not partisan bickering and finger pointing. All of us, no matter what side of the political spectrum, no matter who we voted for, no matter what policies we like or don't like, should agree that our elected officials should be held accountable for their actions, and have to diligently and truthfully answer necessary questions related to those actions. Without this accountability, elected officials will be able to get away with whatever they choose, no matter who is harmed in the process. This is not a partisan issue, this is not a Republican issue, and this is not a Democrat issue. This is an American issue.

Corrina Mehiel
americanthinker.com/articles/2017/03/white_social_justice_warrior_dies_at_hands_of_black_killer_.html
“Just a few days after she was photographed with Nancy Pelosi grinning in approval, friends found Mehiel tied up, stabbed, tortured, and ultimately dead at the hands of El Hadji Alpha Madiou Toure, a black man arrested driving her car and using her debit card.
He said he didn’t do it.”
“Her belief in black victimization came, she said, at an early age when her mother read to her the book that would change her life: It Takes a Village, by Hillary Rodham Clinton.”

"Goodnight", "goodnight", how do you say that in Joe terms... Alright, I got it.

The party of Lincoln is gonna make sure you never tell my wife.

I was in PeaceCorp for four years and was moved to Africa for the duration of my stay. PeaceCorp contracts lasts for two years, but I signed on for another two with the promise of being moved elsewhere.

Outside of Capetown, which was a very beautiful place, the rest of the places I visited were just run down terrible places to be. Shitholes in every sense of the word. The food was terrible, the people, for the most part, were terrible, and the gimmedats were even worse. But I think the worst part was they believed in magic.

Imagine a continent of adults who have child-like belief and wonder about magic. According to the locals, I was cursed several times during my stay in Africa because someone put a chicken head, fresh, under the welcome mat to the place I was staying in. We had to board up, lock up, or seal just about anything because nigs will come in the middle of the night or middle of the day and make off with it. The home I was staying in, couldn't pronounce his namely properly, just wanted to be called Charlie. Said he got the name from the book, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and was his favorite book.

Weren't shitskins confirmed recently?

rarest I've got, sorry my current collection isn't what it used to be. I lost a lot of good memes recently.

I just dropped a hot "Hitler Did Nothing Wrong" in a random location after I read this comment.

chevy nova user from last thread, to reply i wanted some cool lesser known american muscle, thats why the nova was a go to.
on an unrelated note ive recieved some pretty bad news regarding my gf and am quite worried.

He told me stories about how all kinds of supplies and airdrops are raided for supplies, sold off, stolen, and how fast people scramble to go get them. People will almost always bring guns, no bullets, in an attempt to rob people. Some of them are dumb enough to attempt to make their own bullets. Charlie showed me scars where a bullet misfired, got him in the arm. But yeah, we have to be pretty vigilante with our supplies because the minute those gimmedats caught a whiff of you having something, be it something as simple as food, medical supplies, water, etc., they WILL come knocking on your door asking for it. Charlie has none of it and threatens them off with a stick. Sometimes they come back with friends or family. All he had to do was brandish a gun to get them running. Only once did it escalate where he shot someone, got that gimmedat to really scream to his ancestors.

While my experiences in Africa were plentiful, Trump isn't wrong. Africa for the most part is a terrible place and I wouldn't wish to go there, or wish for anyone to visit there.

Oh sweet child, not a chance in hell.

What month are you going? Be weary of breathing problems when you get there.

No offense, but a lot of gweilo (white devil) get respiratory problems when they vacation there

No, there weren't any shitskins in 1403 Bohemia, so they're not in the game.

I live in one of the only blue counties in my state, in the south

time to move

hey /ptg/ I hear you guys have been having trouble getting womyn, so here are some valuable guides

>How to open a girl:
youtube.com/watch?v=-6V-G1CE1xc&t=165s

>How to never out of things to say:
youtube.com/watch?v=oxOih6GwSXI&t=1727s

>How to get the phone number:
youtube.com/watch?v=EogjdB3msWA

>A full analysis of an interaction:
youtube.com/watch?v=NBpaoB8tshk&t=421s

>Motivation to approach girls:
youtube.com/watch?v=UEkZQhWCbM8

Guys get out there and save the white race!
These work for all girls conservative or not.

These helped me a lot personally.

C'mon I need some good news or a happening before I go to bed.

August. I've been in New Delhi before and experienced their smog, so I at least know what I'm getting into with Beijing.

Enjoy yourself and single life before you get into a relationship. And remember. A relationship leads to 3 things. Marriage, a child, or both. So if you don't any of those, don't get into a relationship.

I got nothing for you.

is she part asian or something, she doesn't look white

>>How to open a girl:
What are you trying to pull here, buster...

Well, it certainly won't smell as bad in China than it does in India

Any plans to visit XiAn? Terracotta army is kinda cool

Who else /thinksKarlisafedora/ here?

nova's are cool. hope your gf is alright.

I don't get that excited over vidya anymore, been burned too many times.
I'm looking forward to seeing the reviews/salt though, if it looks good and produces enough salt, I'll buy it then.

Pre-release salt, nice. I may have to buy it on principle now.

They can and they will, you know this.

Again, I will point out the title of the Isikoff story and what Isikoff said about it this past weekend:

"US Officials Probe Connection Between Trump Advisor And The Kremlin"

The title indicates that Isikoff had a source from within the Obama DoJ, and Isikoff confirmed that this past weekend after the Nunes Memo was published. Anyone with an IQ of 3 digits can then determine that you can't use the story as corroboration for the Steele Dossier for that reason alone.

I will just guess this- Steele never denied he gave the story to Isikoff, but the fact that he did was simply ignored for the exigent purposes of having any corroboration at all.

Is this the great HAPPENING drought of 2018?

What happened to your gf? Did she get culturally enriched?

i want to be a father, thank you for the advice

its the olympics. that is where all the happening energy is being focused.

user, or any user, i know this isnt your burden to bear but i need help. My gf of a few years has lost her sex drive in the past couple months, and has told me she might have ovarian cysts and might never want to again, and she might not be able to have children, as it runs in the family, and is going to get it looked into soon. She has been loyal and treats me really well, all i could ask for in a woman, i need some advice, any advice is appreciated.

No shit.

A few words about Blumenthal disciple Cody Shearer, to whom the second Trump dossier - which is probably the primary source dossier - is attributed.
Those who remember Hillary Clintons' brutal harassment of her husbands' victims will remember Shearer by deed if not word.
When Kathleen Willey was out jogging, a man approached her and asked, 'How's your cat?' When she got home, her cat had been killed. Shortly before she was to give a deposition about Bill Clinton's sexual assault, the same man approached her and asked, 'How are your children?'
She later identified that man as Cody Shearer.
The Clintons are cancer. Blumenthal and Shearer are malignant tumors.

no, see
and thanks

get her on multivitamins

Anal

why hasn't she gone to see a doctor

Adopt a Russian baby

>i want to be a father
Good luck to you

>its the olympics. that is where all the happening energy is being focused.
So basically the Trump Show is taking a couple week hiatus?

Carnival + Olympics on my end, meanwhile the fucking government is shipping venezuelans on a ride of taxpayer money and not a word on the media about it, just sob stories about how bad they have it, not noticing that some people here have it even worst under their policies.

You could adopt.

I'd love to. My plans are still fluid, since its several months away, but since I have limited time off of work there's only so much I can do. I'm still young, so even if not this vacation, there'll be plenty of more years for me to go back and see it.
And honestly, as dirty as it was, India was still better than I expected. I guess I just avoided the worst parts of the country.

>Tfw fall violently I'll on friday
> high fever and chills hacking cough and can't sleep
>sore.throat and migraine to kill the devil himself
>miss literally nothing of import
Thank you based trump for letting me miss any fun while I lay dying in bed.

The day after the first pullback, they called it Obama's economy again. They have no shame. There is no point in reasoning with these people. Just continue to wait for them to be steamrolled into ditches.

oh that evil little bitch is a clinton alright. just not bill's.

I'm sorry to hear that user. First things first, I'd tell her to see a doctor to confirm the cyst

Friend's wife has POCS, she takes birth control pills to regulate period and still gets pains sometimes but they still have sex, it'll just be hard to have a baby.

Controlled Oppo Nehlen was suspended from Twatter. How long before the CIA fixes its mistake and reinstates /theirguy/?

Ted Cruz is preparing for the worst.

if she's sterile, just adopt white kids and raise her with them

Adopt white children.
If she wants anything else besides adopting a white child,run and don't think twice.

>killed her cat
as if I couldn't hate these people anymore than I already do

They will do anything they need to win.

I wouldn't worry about it to much most of the experts even ones on leftist news outlets are calling this a correction. A lot of people on reddit are saying the same thing.

>160151267
You could always use a surrogate mother and have your own biological kids that way. If her sex drive is completely gone she should still realize that you have your needs, and be fine with you casually seeing other people.
If you love her, you could probably stay with her and make it work.

according to 90% of ptg, adopting makes you a cuck

Go to doctor, if bad and can't have children. Adopt one or two kids and raise them as your own. If you do that, that'll be saving lives.

Here's some sweet Awoo hot off teh presses. Full steam ahead bois!!

Mine takes Birth control as well to regulate, but her sex drive has taken a huge hit. i told her to try and stop the depression meds but she insits she needs them aswell.