Franken Fran

I've been thinking of picking this up; what does Sup Forums think of it?

Do it.

it's intelligent, nihilistic, and with a wicked sense of humor

Great horror mango till halfway. Then it becomes more lighthearted and instead of being scary it becomes more of a "look at this crazy shit Fran did today."
Still pretty good.

Probably my favourite manga. Although I don't think I could read it nowadays, I've become too sentimental over time and can't handle all the gore anymore.

It's really creative and funny in a fucked up kind of way. Great read if you like guro like Mai-chan's everyday life.

Do it.

I liked it. It's not super long; definitely worth reading.
I have to agree with though. The early chapters have a different tone, so I was slightly disappointed with the later chapters.

A grade reads.

Sad it's perma-ended.

It's great. Still waiting for a adaptation.

It's the thinking man's dark comedy mango

Do it. And read Frankenstein afterwards.

Ditto. I want to see her wobbly walking animated.

Needs more doujins.

are you sure you're deviant enough to be able to handle them?

Any similar manga?

nopes

Gorey, weird, cute, fun, and horrifying. It's a pretty unique series, I really enjoy it.

>anime never

The other manga by the author barely have any votes on MAL, guessing no one has read them? In particular Meitantei Marnie and Kyoudai: Shoujo Tantei.

Torrent?

I believe only one is translated.

Its a real interesting manga with some real creepy pages especially in the first half, also cute girls if your into that kinda shit

I like the concept but the episodic "experiment of the week" formula got boring to me after a while.

>mfw when I read the last chapter

Ending was absolute shit

>nihilistic
>a positive trait

i'll pass

Yeah, that's probably what I'd consider the biggest flaw.
I wouldn't say Franken Fran is the kind of manga that required a true ending, but what we got just felt completely off.

I know it was a an episodic manga, but some closure would have been nice. Maybe see what Fran's creator was up to or just it winding down so we get a better picture of where the characters will be after the ending.

she'll wake up soon she's just so very tired

is it okay to get a boner every time I read it

Sort of did an adventure continue kind of ending, while trying to get closure by revisiting all of the episodes of Fran.
Not a perfect ending, but at least a decent one. I was fine with the ending, since there is not really a way to end Fran, unless the author decided to have more an actual arc, which would have been terrible.

Depends on what you're getting stiff at.

I was thinkinh of something more then "Fran has a dream and wakes up" Maybe something like the bullied police woman finally getting a promotion, some of the more memorable patients getting a few panels, Fran receiving word of a critical patient that's come in, and then Madaraki reading up on what Fran's been doing and laughing at how much she's grown.

It's a fun, silly "dude just turn off your brain lmao" horror story. Some of the images are truly creepy. It's good.

FRAN IS BEST GIRL

So it's basically Reddit ?

>not knowing the reference
Is this your first time on this website?

>he doesn't get off to the actual serie

>falls for ironical posting
2016 oldfag here guys

Needs more series too.

as an avid guro fetishist and body horror fetishist this series has been a godsend to me

which is better: fran with two arms or fran with six?

its ok

A-are you me?

maybe~

Fran can make you one, did so in the first chapter.