Why aren't you on your way to work by Harold's side to establish a white homeland

Why aren't you on your way to work by Harold's side to establish a white homeland

Let's hear some excuses boys

northwestfront.org

Other urls found in this thread:

burlingtonfreepress.com/story/news/local/vermont/2017/11/28/students-flag-design-chosen-represent-burlington/900642001/
truecascadia.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

larger than germany and france put together even at the smallest estimates

but of course everywhere it snows is white mans land

Cascadia is the ideal white mans homeland. We are literally perfect for the climate and geographical surroundings.

Cracker Jack Vermonters Cant Break The Codes

LOL

burlingtonfreepress.com/story/news/local/vermont/2017/11/28/students-flag-design-chosen-represent-burlington/900642001/

This fucker is somehow flying a flag in Vermont

Can you fucking believe this.....he is from BURLINGTON, NC and is now going for BURLINGTON, VT

The same flags....

Because Covington shills so hard for donations for his outdated clubhouse idea that it disgusts me.

The kids that were able to come up with the Flag's design were "Twins" as if to signify two cities named BURLINGTON.....

A Tale of Two Cities if you will

Here's the CuckCommander of Burlington,

MIRO WEINBERGER - named BERGER too

Does seem a little Cucky like Shewdough in Canada

Even took the stripes and made a big M on it too

Total fucking terd

Look at the Genterdfried Snowflake shit here.....name dropping businesses and ideas together to forge a white separatist community

"Each color has a meaning from the snow-covered mountains at the top to the blue water at the bottom," Owen Marchessault said via his mother on Tuesday regarding the horizontal zig-zag lines on the flag.

The twin's inspiration, according to Abair, was the view of Burlington from their grandfather's boat on Lake Champlain.

According to the City Council resolution, the first blue stripe symbolizes the sky, history and hope; the second white stripe, snow covered mountains, the third green stripe is dedicated to the Green Mountain State, Burlington's commitment to the environment and to the University of Vermont; the fourth white stripe is the breakwater protecting waterfront; and the fifth blue stripe is Lake Champlain."

Move to WA, find a nice place in Seattle area. Living in King County, named after white guy. See monkey runes on signs for county, wonder what that's all about. Look up history, King county is now KANGS county as of 1986.
MFW>>>>>>

You guys have a whole continent. What more do you fucking want?

move to the other side of the sound. we are white. I see one none white person once a week.

Who I see isn't the problem, the problem is the amount of (unnecessary) white guilt on the West coast. So far the only people without white guilt I have met have been in interracial relationships. Its like a white + white couple = extreme liberalism. Shit is unreal.

He's an abject failure and a shameless shill for fed honeypot.

truecascadia.com/

>clinging to some dipshit internet faggot to help make an imaginary country happen

This is even more retarded than the "hey Sup Forums let's buy an island" threads.

yeah well you are a fucking new fag that has only been in Seattle. It is extremely different outside of King County.
Find some white guys that were born and raised here, outside of Seattle. Many are redpilled as fuck and voted Trump. Our main issue is the vast amount of people that have recently moved here from california/other out of staters (LIKE YOURSELF NIGGER).

Covington is an idiot boomer 1.0er who countersignals anyone that tries to reach out to normie whites. Fuck him and fuck his northwest honeypot.

Way to promote your cause, I will make sure to tell the other whites what a warm welcome they will receive when they come here. What exactly do you think will improve your likeliness to create a white ethnostate? Shitting on white refugees (like myself- from Chicago) or allowing KANGS county to import more burka-wearing shitskins?
Goddammit get your shit together.

if you move to Washington and go to Seattle then think you have great understanding of the state and then talk shit about us, yes I will talk shit about you. You can't drop down in Seattle as an out of stater and understand Washington.
If you moved from Chicago to Seattle and started talking shit about my state, then yes I would absolutely tell you to get the fuck out. Move to a non cucked area of Washington before gaining an opinion on the entire state.
Us white men outside of Seattle are literally fighting a battle against out of staters that overwhelmingly vote left that. Yes we are hostile. Come here. Become a rural white user. Then talk. I am sick and tired of out of staters coming here and telling me how I should feel. We will rope burka wearing nigger faggots and all those that go against cascadia. Being from Chicago, you have no fucking clue what its like to be a white rural white in Washington.

True I don't know what it is like to be a white rural in Washington. Also true you don't know what it is like to live where I came from. I took a job a Boeing Field because it paid well and it is expensive to live in this state (even in the rural areas). If you really want to promote some kind of ideology you better get together a better plan, calling us newfags and NIGGERs wont get you very far. White birthrates on the decline, sanctuary cities, white suicides, interracial / homosex relationships, are all working against us (whites). If all you want to do is shit on white refugees and spout "muh Trump" I can't stop you, but it's a different world out there than (rural WA), the war is everywhere, if you aren't willing to help others you (and your cause) are as good as dead.