There are ELITE ivy league trust fund kids browsing Sup Forums RIGHT NOW and you are just some fucking blue collar pleb...

>there are ELITE ivy league trust fund kids browsing Sup Forums RIGHT NOW and you are just some fucking blue collar pleb living in buttfuck nowhere

Is suicide the only option?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Tsgc0k594Js
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There are other options

Penn reporting in

Who cares about the Ivy League schools anymore, anyway? They're basically just niger daycares now.

Yale calling in

good man. remember: long walk through the institutions

Suicide is bliss all hail the noose

Cornell here. To be fair, I don’t have a trust fund and came from a middle class background but I’m solidly in the top 1% of the income bracket and have paid off all my student loan debt with no help from mommy and daddy #selfmade #harvardorcolumbialawnextwhaddup

>college

(((Ivy League)))
youtu.be/Tsgc0k594Js

>1 post by this ID
>Hey, Ivy Leaguers, please respond to this thread for datamining purposes.
>Hu-okay I went to Brown OP lol heil hortler

Being rich isn't all it's cracked up too be

Do Brown and Dartmouth even count these days?

Ivy League Schools are the trendsetters for faggy anti-American protest SJW movements. It's fucking sickening. They start the shit and the rest of the country follows suit

isnt stanford better than most of those crapholes?

rhetorical question brainlet

Bunch of asian nerds who can't get past the bamboo ceiling, destined to a life of making 200k at google while the ivy league master race have net worth's in the hundred of millions, if not billions

Dartmouth is the least faggy of them all

ivory tower league is for kikeservant faggots (if white), kikelets, and shitskins

Stanford fag here. Can confirm. Plenty of rich kids on /pol.

>ivy league
>on Sup Forums

Proof money cant cure autism

Lol. The amount of wealth at Stanford is pretty damn high.

cornell isn't ivy son

True
This is a fair assessment
Asian males make GREAT worker bees, if you are a founder of a start up, fill your lower tier ranks with them
include Princeton and you are correct
Stanford is an excellent university, attend if you want to attract venture capital

>t. Princeton BSE & Harvard MBA

This place hasn't been a secret club in over a decade

I went to Princeton and to be honest the people there aren't nearly as smart as they think themselves to be.

It was good training for hiding your power level though, but SJW shit didn't go mainstream when I was there.