Hey daddy, we're going out tonight. I promise not to get drunk...

>Hey daddy, we're going out tonight. I promise not to get drunk, drugged out and have sex with some random stranger tonight haha "fingers crossed". Love you daddy, bye!

What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TSTqt2XSO9Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Convert her to Islam and lock her in a cage.

Looks like Brit whores.

Yeah because American sluts are so chaste

are those irish travellers? They come into my work a lot here in phoenix... and desu they all look underage and trashy. My mind says no, but my dick says yes.

Kill them and yourself.
At this point you already failed and it cannot be recovered.

>You look like whores. You're not leaving this house until you put on a sweater

slags are 3x more promiscuous than american roasties, statistically speaking

Lol sure bud. Confirmed rural retard. Go spend a night out in a big American city, your perspective will change.

I am not paying for any abortions or for rehab. You can have your fun. But I am not paying for it.

Man, I wish I had a dad...

give her 20 dollars

Are you an intelligent city dweller that voted for Hillary?

convert her to Islam and rape her

I like this Pakistani

I’m a jaded misogynist who hates modern American women because I’ve seen too much. I’ve seen things that would curl your hair.

bend her over and fuck her in front of her friends

u wot m8 ?

FPBP

Daddy gonnaspank you bad girl

In front of all her friends? How embarrassing...

Leave your friend here for collateral

I don't remember giving you permission so go finish your homework.

I live in NYC and I approved the other user message

>pic of average Finn
>Strayan phrase
I don't get it.

God I wish I was as cool as you.

disown

British sluts have a particularly slutty way of dressing for a night out. I was going to guess Brit too.

all these chicks could use a 20 lbs weight loss

British slags are a combination of being extremely slutty + looking like genetic rejects

Which probably goes hand in hand.

Kek

Fuck. They all look haggard and ancient. As if any of them actually have a loving father.

Drug them
Rape them
Made their dreams come true

Pull out my mp5

I've been the other man enough to know that American women are mostly useless and prone to complete disloyalty. Talking shit about their boyfriends whilst being fucked by my dick.

I seriously regret my actions and the knowledge that I've gained through this. Some things are better off not being known.

i would spank their bottoms until they were pink...

Wow, you are assuming a Dad is a cuck.
Here's reality.
Most fathers that give a fuck would not let this happen and this deviant behavior. If this is your reality of fatherhood than good job maybe your daughter will end up like this:
youtube.com/watch?v=TSTqt2XSO9Q

get shotgun
follow as a "chaperone"

>What do?

You literally cannot do anything unless you want to spend the next 5 years in jail for domestic abuse.

I don't have a daughter anymore.

Literally the only thing you can do to prevent this degeneracy is raise your daughter as a strong Christian in a good community.