Fairy Tail

Even though we can all agree Alvarez was pretty awful even with the low expectations we had, let's try to be positive. Where there any aspects of this manga you actually thought were good (besides the hot females).

Well i dropped it around tournament arc, but occasionally came back. What I can say, Mishima was actually sometimes able to have a decent buildup and quite nice plot twist, but after that, its like he purposefully made sure nothing good would come out of it. Like in oracion seis - a few fights/matchups were interesting and broke expectations of who is strong/weak, but then nope.

I did enjoy certain characters.
Laxus, Gajeel, Lucy, Gray (Before the second time skip) ect. Pretty good cast minus the obvious.

Pros
Everything before Tenrou
Hades fight
I liked edgy Demon Slayer Gray
Comfyness of the early chs
Ch 37

Cons
Pretty much everything else

I think we can agree this was the best thing to come out of the series

Cute couple that fuck alot

I honestly never saw anything even decent in this shit. Even "hot females" are boring samefaces stuck on baloon tits bodies with no concept of proportions.
Only things not completely retarded are the global setting (magic guilds doing quests for the community), but it's generic as fuck; and the shameless way Mashima purposely baited 15yo virgin nerds despite his lack of skills.
Mashima is a fucking inspiration to anyone wanting to succeed: even in a highly competitive sector where success is rare and uncertain, even with a glaring lack of writing and drawing skills, he made it through sheer determination.

>any aspects you actually thought were good
Here's a comprehensive list:
>
>
>
>
>
>

Anime butchered the shit out of all the lewds. Fucking A1 pictures.

What is wrong with her hips?
Why is Mashima praised for his hot girls when he has no idea how human anatomy works?

Dropped this shit magic during the tournament after the 7(?) years timeskip
the cast beside Natsu and Erza is generic but ok from what I remember

You know who wouldve been cute.
EdoJuvia and Earthland Gray

Some of the magic types were cool, though they all ended up to singular and simple. Otherwise all I can saw was that he was really consistent with putting out chapters, often with us getting bonus chapters.

the music in the anime was pretty good
at least in the early parts, I dropped it around the timeskip

And so Fairy Tail dies with a whimper. The day after it ends the threads were only kept alive due to image dumps of the girls from this series and arguments whether FT or Bleach had the worse ending. And now Mashima is already starting a new series. What a ride for one of the worst shonen series ever and by far the worst mainstream shonen series ever.

where is the kiss?

>Where there any aspects of this manga you actually thought were good (besides the hot females)
None.

I enjoyed the concept of dragon magic

For a second I thought you were implying that Natsu and Erza were the best characters and I was struggling to comprehend how anybody could have such garbage taste.

BONDAGE

I really wanted to enjoy the Spriggan. They didn't deserve all this shitting.

Please stay with me for life, Wendy.

>let's try to be positive
Okay.

I'm glad it's over.

How are shipperfags taking the ending? As far as I understand none of the main pairings got really confirmed except for Gajeel and Levy no?

>Strongest guy on the good guy's side turned traitor, with seven types of Dragon Slayer magic
>Erza's mother, also a Dragon Slayer/Dragon
>Mavis and Zeref's son, one of the few actual wizards in the entire manga
>Demon with the powers of the whole Tartarus guild simultaneously (if I remember correctly)
>Literally FemDIO
>All jobbed horribly
This would've been good shit in the hands of almost any author but Mashima.

I'm so sad it ended, I realize that i've enjoyed it more than Naruto and Bleach. The plot has been pretty loose but engaging while being quirky and laid back, but the real winning hand here is the main cast.

I can't remember the last time I liked every character in a series, specially in such a large one, I've liked, every. single. one. I'm really going to miss this show, I can only recommend that you give it a try.

Don't worry user, you'll make it past episode 50 someday.

I just don't understand how he fucked up so damn hard

>Strongest in Fiore leaves for a group stronger than him
One has a weakness to nudity
>Time Stop
>7 2nd Gen Dragon Slayer crystals
>God of Magic
>God of Death
>Actual Dragon
>discount Gaara
>City Shrinker

and they still lose to basic shit

>hype the thing
>start the thing as you end the manga

I had a giggle.

This whole arc lacked fanservice. And that ending didn't provide me enough tits.
2/10 overall.

I liked Erza
that's about it

>7 2nd Gen Dragon Slayer crystals
The best part is, he went down in one hit by Acnologia, while Natsu defeated Acno by using multiple dragon elements without any drawback.

muh friendship
Should have ended the moment Brandish entered the town or she should have just kidnapped Lucy.

Speaking of Lucy, Aquarius is just gone right?

It started off really well. It was a pretty good adventure that went to shit. I also love NaLu never coming to fruition.

This manga started off generic as hell, but had good enough comedy to make it engaging. Then it actually gets interesting once Gray's, Erza's, and Laxus's arcs start up. Then it becomes crap again once convenient power ups were fucking everywhere.

I wouldn't say it started off really well, it was just okay, like a diet One Piece, but when the first time skip happened it just went flying off the rails.
Do all manga just magically become worse after a major timeskip?

Not only is Wendy the sexiest of all of the females, she also had the best character development out of the entire cast. Here's hoping there are Wendy fillers in the upcoming anime, more Wendy twitter images, and even spinoffs of Wendy's Bizarre Adventures.

now he can finally start working on doujins

Not really, can't think of one except DBZ's timeskips. Fairy Tail although probably had some of the worse times skips I ever seen in manga.

>7 year timeskip
>Except not really, every important characters stays the same age while the world moves past them

This actually had huge potential, but they did nothing with this.

>1 Year timeskip
>Natsu is suddenly almost Gildarts-tier and can one shot a demon

What was even the point of this again? Something about antagonistic Gray or whatever?

>The manga ends with another timeskips
>A whole bunch of nothing happening

Just note, Wendy is supposed to be 15 years old now and hasn't aged since her debut.

It's funny, if it wasn't for that Flare AMV that my friend wouldn't stop constantly shoving in my face, I wouldn't of gave this manga a chance.
I regret reading it, but I don't regret the reading the panels with this QT in it.

I think Mashima made it quite clear that he didn't care for this series anymore. He could've made a better climax easily but simply wanted to end the manga as soon as possible. The whole arc felt half assed and had barely any substance. He probably would've loved to end it shortly after the Tartarus arc but was forced to take a final shit because muh Zeref and Acnologia.

Even in this chapter he trolled all the shipperfags and left most of it hanging in the air for their imagination. He's done with Fairy Tail and if he would've drawn a timeskip with kids then hundreds of fans would've just spammed his twitter with shit like "OMG MAKE FT SEQUEL WITH NALU CHILDREN PLS

I want Wendy to sit on my face

this so much

Dont remember but I think the key reappeard somewhere so Lucy needs to find it.

I want Sherria to sit on Wendy's face.

Wendy sitting on my face with Sherria on my dick as they both make out

gerard
erza's wardrobe

Happy

Some of the character designs were good
Some of the fights were great
Maybe half of the magic abilities used were pretty cool
the shipping and Fanservice were great, with many potential waifus

On the brink of defeat they'll scream about how much they love their friends then win without any lasting consequences

Each arc started off well and turned to shit by the end

I like your way of thinking.

So, was Lucy the main character of fairy tail?

the hot boys

Still better than Juan Piss

>Natsu casually groping Lucy and Wendy while Erza clings to him

Harem ending?

Haven't read it recently, the last time I read it was when Irene revealed she's Erza mom, please don't tell me Acnologia actually gets rekt by friendship power, I have so much hope for him. I expect Acno to kill a few members of FT or some other nameless guilds.

Because his readers don't know how human anatomy works either. All they see is "thicc".

i only really enjoyed ft when it got retarded

everything after acnologia appeared and the 7 year timeskip happened was complete shit

>ywn pull on her pigtails while breeding
>ywn bend her over on guild podium and fuck her

The Aetherion arc was fantastic, especially the end where Natsu went out of his way to rescue Erza and seemed to imply some kind of a beyond friendship development. Then proceeded to completely fuck it up.

After that, it was pretty much downhill. All that said, there ain't no other artist besides Oh Great! who does curvy fit better. So at least, can't complain about that.

I want these 2 dominant waifus.

the entire continent was sending all their magic to cana dropping a big ass fairy ring cast against acnologia's body while his soul got dragon punched in the ravines of time. in all ways, acnologia was defeated by the power of nakama.

I liked Erza and Kagura, and that's about it.

Is them kissing the most yuri we've had in FT?

I think so.

Surprisingly then I would of expected more out of this series to be honest. Unless you count the OVA with Mira spanking Erza and then doing it back to Mira.

Yes. I accepr this headcanon.

>Lucy naturally lusts for Natsu
>Wendy would be flattered to have any kind of attention from her sempai
>Erza would consider sex with Natsu as practice for Jellal

Nightly foursomes while Gray masturbates with a watery pocket pussy that Juvia gave him.

Erza wouldn't fuck Natsu.

Still better than Bleach.

If you say so psychopath

>Natsu even fuck the cat and happy

What a lukewarm ending. Yet another timeskip and absolutely nothing happened. Could have ended years ago and nothing would have changed.

Yeah, Mashima can make funny characters but at the same time he can ruin them.

Like Ultear.

>Implying Natsu and Gray wouldn't fuck each other to see who can get the other to cum first.

They aren't gay fujo, go take your delusions elsewhere.

I unironically wanted Gray and her to end up together.

It's not gay if the balls don't touch.

Shes too old for him anyways

Now she is but if she didn't get shafted they'd have been a good pair together.

But didn't you know, Juvia liked him first, he can't date anyone else but her

>Wendy just hangs around in crowds getting off on eavesdropping dirty conversations

LEWD.

Wendy is a pure girl, it's not her fault her ears are so sensitive!

>Natsu not gay.
>When he doesn't fuck an obviously thirsty Lucy, instead friendzoning her.

Yes because they are going to show them fucking in the manga. Fuck fujos are delusional, go to a different board or site.

He didn't have to friendzone her though.

Its more less obvious though that they are close.

Does anyone want to talk about August? Anyone?

Why was his majesty's son not loved user?

Um. He was strong.

I think.

He definitely was about to kill everyone and if he never saw Mavis the series would have been over.

You now remember 90% of people in this setting can't use magic. Pretty odd how the narrative hardly goes into this.

Cause it's not really important in a show about magic fights. Look at the other manga in the genre, how many people use chakra, nen or whatever kinda power?

Who got cucked the hardest?

>Juvia's man is going on a 100 year quest without her
>August's parents get rezzed and he's still nowhere in sight
>Lucy's heartfelt confession to Natsu is utterly ignored
>Angel/Flare nowhere in the finale

August no question