Dragon Ball Super

Episode soon.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Herms98/status/888816993263951872
systranet.com/turl/?systrangui=WebUI&systranuid=aHR0cC13d3cuZnVqaXR2LmNvLmpwL2JfaHAvZHJhZ29uYmFsbF9zdXBlci9pbmRleC5odG1sL2phX2Vu&systranbanner=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Reminder that Son Goku is beautiful.

EPISODE WHEN REEEEEE

next week

Soon boys.

Fuck you.
1 hour 20 min

desu I'm watching the vinesauce charity stream while waiting
also was watching the pokemon go trainwreck a bit

Leave the ToP to us!

Apparently I have template powers.

oh look its the jobber squad

Miss Ribrianne is fat! FAT!

Gohan back off, Jiren is mine.

Leave the Tournament of Power to us!

Lemme show you how instant transmission is done

Can't wait

>Trunks, my ningen, your timeline has been destroyed and you have no place to go now so:

>You could here with your Father, mother and friends instead of being alone; become a Shin apprentince and receive the blessing and forgiveness of Beerus the GoD.

>Or you could line in a new timeline but with another trunks and live as Trunks 2/ Copy Trunks.

>Which one would you choose?

>Hmmm copy Trunks... Yeah, that means double power!

leave el grande padresto to me.

I like how since you been posting this pretty much every thread you've become on par with those posters.

Time for an exciting battle!

Where did the rock come from

what are you going to bet this time?
we already have your hand

from the floor or the main pillar.

Goku senpai, I think I'm ready to learn Kaioken now!

reminder Caulifla stinks

Get him user, if he doesn't fight Kale today it's over

JUST realized there will be no episode this week.

fucking japan holidays, it seems they have one for every shit.

That Goku deflecting the blasts and using clips from the OP is unbelievable

New Kale form

Would sniff her ass and drink her monkey fluids all day

>ITS TRUE

HOLY SHIT

TOEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Only a filthy ningen could say that; Zamasu was right after all.

OH GOD WHY

why the fuck are you crying

Do Cauliflafags honestly believe she will last long at the ToP?

Even if she somehows gets SSJ3 or Blue, she will job early due to burning all her stamina on completely unknown and unmastered transformations.

I don't care, all I want is Gohan to get cucked again.

Leave everyone to me

I
LOVE
GOKU

no new ep today

not your blog

reminder that Tien wasn't serious and was trying to not injure Gohan and Piccolo.

HE WAS HOLDING BACK.

Damn...No new episode today. Back to bed.

Why are you forcing this meme?

>not releasing episodes because of a fucking holiday
This can't be real.

>he doesn't know
kek

Yeah I don't understand how SSB which drains stamina is more suited for Kaioken than SS1 which for Goku is no different than his base mode.

>no new episode today

wtf toei

>samefag

Reminder, pic related is the one who beat Beerus at an arm wrestling match, and one of his invisible fighter is gonna be the final opponent of U7.

It's not like this isn't the case 10 times a year

It isn't a meme. It was confirmed just a couple of hours ago m8.

Would you rather:

Job early but fight against the Pride Troopers

or

Job a little bit later but spend your entire tournament focused on protecting the jobber squad

Akira has Alzheimer's. It's the same reason for a bunch of shit.

>No new episode today due to some japanese obscure holiday.

REEEEEEEEEE

That guy who tried to suicide with Goku seemed to be their best fighter. He's going down before Gowasu.

Just like how it was confirmed last week.

Job early
>go to the bathroom
>rub one out before universe gets erased.

Reminder that this is best girl from Universe 7.

>this caulifa fag
fuck off Gohan is confirmed to be fighting till the end of ToP.

Not run into the ring like a retard wasting energy fighting people I barely had a chance against

God even Z's QUALITY is on par with Super's best.

Caulifla needs to be brutally and horrendously abused. She needs to be battered to within an inch of her worthless, pathetic life. No matter how hard she tries to fight, there's nothing she can do to stop it. Every ounce of energy she expends only hastens the end. With every single blow she experiences more and more pain. Eventually she can no longer even summon the strength to defend herself.
She's shoved to the ground. Still flashing that defiant gleam in her eyes, she's rewarded with a broken arm. The pain is excruciating. She hasn't cried since she was a child. It slowly begins to dawn on her how grin the situation is. Caulifla tries to crawl away leaving a trail of blood behind her but it doesn't help. This time she's treated to a broken leg. The bone protrudes out from the flesh.
Her clothes are torn off. She's told how disgusting she is, how revolting her physical appearance is and that nobody would ever want her for a mate. She says that it isn't true. If she wasn't so weak then she wouldn't be in this situation. She protests but the truth of the words can't help but resonate.
She's flipped over. She feels something pressing against her asshole. Summoning what little strength she has left, she tries to clench. It doesn't work. She's violated in the most horrific manner without consideration or care. Blood leaks from the new wound. She squeals and squirms and cries and pleads but it falls on deaf ears.
She's never experienced anything like this before in her life. The pain is unbearable and the humiliation gargantuan. She's told that it's the only thing she's good for. She's a failure and without this, she might as well be dead. She feels like death would be better than this. She doesn't get her wish. Only a warm feeling inside her ass followed by more pain.
She's yanked up by the roots of her hair and slapped repeatedly. The sting burns as much as the tears.

Next time she's going to get it even worse.

>tfw two new episodes today

thanks cauliabuse poster

>Toei can't even stay on time with the episodes

>our lord Toyo can stays o time with his work on the godly manga

het fucked Toyocucks

Who hurt you?

your daddy loves me better than you

Next time on Dragon Ball Super

Why are people spreading this meme that their isn't an episode. There is. Even Piccolo's VA drew this doodle of Piccolo to celebrate it. I know this is a DBS thread, but you retards are on another level with the amount of autism in these threads.

Tenshinhan is the Jiren of Universe 7!

What is it with Kale and Broly being the possessive type?

Back to your cuck circle Jobberhan, the adults are speaking

Another great quality post by the Cauliflafags
What would this thread be without these BASED memers XD

I can't believe this is the last episode of dragon ball ever

>everyone else's arms are bigger than Caulifla's head

What about Goten, Caulifag?

> tried to suicide with Goku
> be their best fighter
Yeah, I'd send my best fighter for a suicide mission, too!

It's just reddit again.
twitter.com/Herms98/status/888816993263951872

systranet.com/turl/?systrangui=WebUI&systranuid=aHR0cC13d3cuZnVqaXR2LmNvLmpwL2JfaHAvZHJhZ29uYmFsbF9zdXBlci9pbmRleC5odG1sL2phX2Vu&systranbanner=1

There is episode today though..

>we LITERALLY could have had this

pathetic little caulifags here we go again to get you assblasted over the fact youre a mere ssj2.
>caulifag will get blue
I am willing to bet my dick on this. She will not get it ever.

Digits used wisely

>Cauliflags wanting their ugly dyke to get SSB, when it'll completely drain all her ki/satamina causing her to get eliminated early.

Kek.

This isn't a meme
This is OC
I've never seen this before

I ain't clicking that shit nigga.

H-HAYAI

I swear to god if I see one more Cauli picture I'm going to rape all the Gohanfags

I used website to translate fuji tv website

>implying she won't unlock mastered SSB soon after and eliminate the stamina drain

/ourgirl/ can't be stopped

So what the fuck is this?