I'm a Christian who's considering paganism

A lot of the stuff in the Bible is hypocritical & just blatantly incorrrct, starting to think that the people who wrote it has 0 contact with god

I still believe Jesus was a person & he did have powers. But I think that's it. Maybe he was a God.

Anyone care to enlighten me?
>inb4athiests

Other urls found in this thread:

asatru.org/havamal.html
asatru.org/voluspa.php
youtube.com/user/ThuleanPerspective
youtube.com/channel/UChtX7q64EmTTmVQ5ExMQ5Ug
hooktube.com/channel/UChtX7q64EmTTmVQ5ExMQ5Ug
youtube.com/user/ThomasRowsell
youtube.com/watch?v=BW5ARp6NI5g
biblehub.com/exodus/20-3.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=hxCcvCZkaJc
youtube.com/watch?v=dE_j3lUrv-k
hooktube.com/watch?v=dE_j3lUrv-k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

as someone who is sympathetic to Germanic paganism and practices some of the traditions, its a dead religion, all of what we know is from christian documentations and archaeology. I am a tragic atheist, I want something to believe in but nothing is there for me.

Evola said a religion with no priests is a dead religion

Dream crushed before it even began

Why consider Paganism, though?

I have memorized alot of the poems from the Eddas and have idols of animals and gods around my house. It is not really a religion as much as a superstition any more. I enjoy it when I keep it to myself

I'm assuming you were Protestant? Look into the events of our lady of Fatima, our lady of Lourdes, our lady of (insert event here) and the saints. Many atheists write articles trying to debunk miracles due to their odd obsession of hating Christianity. But Saint padre pio died in the 60s and there are people who are still alive who've witnessed his miracles he committed through god. You just have to research things user, but start with our lady of Fatima and the 3 secrets(predictions) that all have come true except the last one which has yet to happen

The christcucks destroyed my Pagan culture with their disgusting jewish religion, but I still feel Odin in my heart. When I close my eyes, and meditate, I feel his presence, I feel him guiding me. He is in my dreams, and in my soul.
The christcucks could never sever that connection

Last year I beat a christcuck unconscious. He asked me why I had the hammer of Thor as a necklace. I told him because it's the true god of honourable white men. He laughed. I felt no regret stomping on his head. Only pride and Odin's light upon me.

I'd suggest reading philosophy instead. Adopting a religion is nearly the same as restricting yourself to be a frog in a dark well.

Christ was brown if he ever existed at all. The kikes who wrote the bible were all brown to.
Worshipping a brown man as a white person is disgraceful.

This, consider Kabbalah instead

>christcuk unconscious
holy shit. chill out, brother. you might accidentally kill someone and have real problems.

you sound frenly

>Last year I beat a christcuck unconscious.
>Things that never happened.

thanks Madonna

Well I can't say I blame you. I've had a few spiritual connections in my life, they were all trippy as hell- no drugs were involved.

Congrats on waking up from Jew slavery

You don't really sound like a Christian. There's a lot more to it that just " believing it might be real or something ".
Oh and there's a lot more to Paganism too.
Such as your proper animal sacrifices.
And I'm guessing you have really neither delved into either one enough to begin to call yourself either.

It's a decent system, it got me laid several times.

I think it is ultimately worshipping a shadow.
We are not pagans, we have not be born into pre-christian times, we do not live in a harsh wilderness, we do not even live in the wilderness of our ancestors.
Even if we did, how long has it been?

a lot of the shit in the bible that sounds like bullshit actually happened

like the ark of the covenant was probably a thing, there really was global flooding, someone really did know about it beforehand and escaped on boats, the kingdom of David was real, and most of the rest of the shit is recorded history

I mean the signs are all there. Christianity stole the traditions of pagans & then washed over it. Just look at the holidays- inspired by European pagan holidays & everything

>i want to have sex with trees and especially when they have "faces" like this DURRRRRRRRR

is that all it's about?

>people don’t realize this is a troll post
>everyone is forgetting that Finns aren’t Germanic and didn’t worship Germanic gods

>I’m illiterate and thirst for hell
Neat thread OP.

Beat up a christian and then pray to Odin. He was in my dreams that night. He looked like Varg but stronger, and very tall, like a great king. He told me I was a warrior and the Christians can never defeat what he have inside. The true aryan spirit. He said I was brave and my ancestors are proud.
It was the most spiritual experience I ever had.

>a lot of the shit in the bible that sounds like bullshit actually happened

This is the problem. When someone says it’s just a Jewish fairytale, I mean look at what the Jews have done, the historicity of the Bible, and what it claims will happen.
I don’t see any Ragnarok, but I do see some shifty kikes taking over the world.

The idea of hell that the Christians speak of comes from the pagan word hellheim, which is where normal people went after they died- it wasnt a horrible place. But it wasn't extremely luxurious.

I am pure Nordic.

Are they really stolen if they are properly venerated?

>beat up x
this is funny. x could be a muay thai beast, pro boxer, actual murderer etc
saying it doesn't make it so lad.

Yeah, I mean most of you guys only go to church to hit on 11 year olds, while I was involved with consenting adults only.

Nordic =/ Germanic
Finns are Perun followers or something? I know they share their gods with Balts.

they are not properly venerated, they are gathered up under one label to be summarily dismissed at once in the same breath

Idk. Who knows. It's weird that they claim jesus was born on 'Easter' but that holiday has been celebrated since before his birth. So was 'christmas'

Christ is real user
And even the Buddha predicted the coming of Christ centuries before he was born

>It is interesting that in the Buddhist Scriptures of Cambodia, a prophecy regarding a “Holy One” (who) would come. One who would lead people away from the old way and introduce a new way.
“When Buddha was travelling and living in this world, there was an old Brahman priest who wore white robes who asked the Buddha, “How will all men and all Brahman continue in their merit-making so as to escape the results of sin?” The Buddha answered, “Even though all of you give alms according to the 5 precepts, the 8 precepts, the 10 precepts, or the 227 precepts for 9 trillion years and you raise your hands and offer yourselves as a burnt offering, or you pray 5 times a day, you will still not escape the results of your sins. If you do this every day, your merit gained will only be equal to the smallest strand of hair of an unborn infant extremely small. You shall not enter heaven’s doors.”

fair enough. some people are religious for other reasons but each to their own

>The old Brahman priest asked further, “So what should we all do?” The Buddha answered, “Keep on making merit and look for another Holy One who will come and help the world and all of you in the future.”
Then the old Brahman priest asked, “What will the characteristics of the Holy One be like?” The Buddha answered him, “The Holy One who will keep the world in the future will be like this: in the palms of his hands and in the flat of his feet will be the design of a disc, in the side will be a stab wound; and his forehead will have many marks like scars. This Holy One will be the golden boat who will carry you over the cycle of rebirths all the way to the highest heaven (Nirvana). Do not look for salvation the old way; there is no salvation in it for sure. Quit the old way. And there will be a new spirit like the light of a lightening bug in all of your hearts and you will be victorious over all your enemies. Nobody will be able to destroy you. If you die, you will not come back to be born in this world again. You will go to the highest heaven (Nirvana).”

If you want to be a Pagan. Just follow the call of your gods, you can hear it from within your blood.
I believe Odin smiles every time a church is burnt and every time a christcuck is bested in combat by superior pagan might

First you've got to leave the impression that there is only one god. In nordic paganism there is several gods, but some are more powerful than others, there is also lesser beings like spirits and "elves" Yme is said to be the creator of the universe, while others of his kin, or children made what is in it. Paganism is more spiritual and nature oriented. We also put kinship very high, so there is also family spirits and guardians that protect you. Christianity is like a simplified explanation of religion, all of the abrahimitic in that sense.

Permission was granted to copy these Buddhist Scriptures from Wat Phra Sing in ChiangMai Province. The person who gave permission was Phra Sriwisutthiwong in Bangkok. It is guaranteed that there is no error in transmission, which is in the book of the district headman, the religious encyclopaedia volume 23, book #29. This inquiry was made on October 13, 1954 AD, (Buddhist era 2497)) Phra Sriwisutthiwong is the Deputy Abbot and Director of Wat Pho Museum, Wat Pho Temple, Thailand.

Sol invictus, the Roman emperor Aurelian and the story behind it is really interesting. No matter what name you put me under I am a sun worshipper.

I descend from Scandinavia

Dismissed by being celebrated and kept?
Did the pagan “heretics” who differed from their forefathers steal their traditions or where they simply traditional?
Also are folk tradition really pagan? It seems like they can survive without being the objects of pagans gods.
Maybe those are things which touch on something in the real world. Hence why Christ came when he did.

Bad idea if i am not banned i will explain.

A man born in Thailand and who trained as a Buddhist priest told how he read that the Buddha stated in writings the priest read during his studies, that he, the Buddha, was not God, and you would know God had come among us when you saw a man walking on water. This too happened with Jesus Christ, (Matthew 14:22-32; Mark 6:48-50; John 6:16-21). That priest from Thailand decided to follow Jesus Christ, and came to live in New Zealand and led many to become followers of Jesus Christ. He died at an advanced age around 2004, and was delighted to go to heaven with Jesus Christ.
Buddha was correct about the uselessness of trying to earn merit. It is impossible. The Holy One Buddha said would come has come. About five hundred years after Buddha left this world, the prophecy was fulfilled. When Jesus Christ died on the cross to take away human sin, each hand and foot was pierced with a large nail leaving a disc shape (John 20:20); his side was pierced with a spear (John 19:34); and his forehead had many marks on it from the crown of thorns the Romans put on him (John 19:2). Jesus Christ opened up a new way of faith to relate to God so that the old ways of merit could be left behind. Through Jesus Christ alone, one can find perfect assurance that the highest heaven is opened by God’s grace. One cannot be a Christian without verbally confessing the deity of Jesus the Christ. One cannot even pray to God, let alone have sin remitted by Him, without approaching Him through Jesus Christ (John 14:6; & 13; 15:16; 16:23-24; Romans 5:2; & Ephesians 2:18.)

>thunder is scary and makes a big boom boom
youre like a guppy fish. why randomly mention that? how did you know? do you go around doing that only to Christians? Muh fuggen dick hammer REEEEEEE. youre a goof. you worship hammers. and things. and all the stupidity in the world. what are you going to build or create with a fucking hammer there you genius? going to do some "Thor SMASH" n sheeeeeit? go back in the sauna. do you pick rice? are you asian because youre finnish? you'll get yours. all things hammers in hell

The idea of hell in Christianity is the second death, the death of your spirit. It is a place you go to, not one you stay in.

Which judging from your flag makes you non-Germanic.

hahahaha

>Jesus was born on Easter
Hello (((fellow Christians)))

reminder

I did it because no one was around and I knew he was one of the few christcucks that had too much pride to call the cops

Spam faget

What you are talking about is not paganism. Pic related. Ironically, you're far closer to the American "born again" Protestant Christian who claims he has Jesus in his heart.
Your notion of honor is very sketchy if you're willing to sucker punch people for laughing at you. That's nigger tier, Finn user.

why do you murder your friends and band mates, there, varg? did they cuck you?

>da joos
Vargtards need to kill themselves.

so it's his fault he's not a rat like you?

become Orthodox, nigger
>baganism oogsa boogsa

You have not done yer research

Your notion of Christianity is way too modern.

>A lot of the stuff in the Bible is hypocritical & just blatantly incorrrct
which one? you can't find a single error or contradiction in kjv. you're just painfully ignorant, that's all.

you're an absolute retard and the definition of subhuman

Read The Havamal senpai.
It's pretty cool.
asatru.org/havamal.html

Voluspa is awesome too.
asatru.org/voluspa.php

Good YT channels to check out:
youtube.com/user/ThuleanPerspective

youtube.com/channel/UChtX7q64EmTTmVQ5ExMQ5Ug
hooktube.com/channel/UChtX7q64EmTTmVQ5ExMQ5Ug

youtube.com/user/ThomasRowsell

>youtube.com/watch?v=BW5ARp6NI5g

[spoiler]somebody had to say it. tired yet pol?[/spoiler]

Paganism leads to idol worship, that leads to human sacrifice. Without fail.

I've had a long time question about the commandment "thou shalt not have any gods before me"

In some translations is BEFORE me, in some it's BUT me.

In fact most are BEFORE me as seen here.
biblehub.com/exodus/20-3.htm

Does that mean as long as you keep the Christian God before all others that you can have others? Like if I followed the Christian God first then I could follow say, Odin?

>Paganism leads to idol worship, that leads to human sacrifice. Without fail.

not really relevant in todays world

The Buddha predicted the coming of Christ you pagancuck faggot
repent fucking heathen scum

youtube.com/watch?v=hxCcvCZkaJc

No thanks, orthocuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=dE_j3lUrv-k
hooktube.com/watch?v=dE_j3lUrv-k

>Irminsul is the Original Kundalini

Hail Irminsul

I agree. My point is that OP is not a Christian like he claims to be. His bullshit "I'm a Christian but I'm seeing that it's all fake, I think I'll become a pagan instead" act is transparent.

Maybe this is?

Most pagan cults you will find are run by people like my pic. Enjoy being rubserviant to those types of women.

>Varg

It's literally a point that every deconverted christian faces. (other than thinking to become pagan, they often look for all sorts of things, pagan is just one)

Men are supposed to fight you fucking beta. In the old days this would be normal

hey schizophaggot
whats up

>memeflag
What are you mad that he killed a commie and was going to blow up an pantyfa HQ? Kill yourself you little bitch.

Yeah probably.
It usually does.
Nu-pagans larp about Aryan women, but the old pagans revolved entirely around warfare and death, the only times they revered family and life was for the purpose of having more people to fight.
Paganism being dark, brooding, and violent is not a meme. Pagans were far more accustomed to killing than we are today.

Yoel is a soldier of god lad. 40 years old.
I think you missed what I was trying to convey but if you want to go all deus vult then consider this.
Even white people here spam THICC women with big asses, the influence of pop culture and niggerism has spread to the previous impenetrable fortress of pol.
Jews post here like they are friends with everyone and burgers defend them.
absolute haram

I do fight. Muay Thai, for 10 years in fact.
Beating up someone you know is weaker than you is an act of the coward

dumpan
U
M
P
A
N

No I think he’s mad that Varg likes Islam a little too much.
>I am supposed to attack people I don’t like
No you’re not. That’s not even pagan.

>muh memeflag
Get out rabbi, your shill tactics won't work here.

If you think or even say that Easter is the celebration of Christ's birth, then you are clearly not a Christian in the slightest and you never were. OP is full of shit.

Paganism is a power religion. Power religions are dead because our understanding of the world is better. Pagans are just larping.

>Everything is connected dude.

The truth is there's nothing intellectually worthy about paganism or occultism. It's all just a mishmash of various doctrines which in all likelihood aren't compatible that people pick up and drop as they please. Then they have the nerve to pretend it's ancestral. There's no truth to be found in any of it.

Bronze is mistranslation kike tricks. Burnt brass is not brown. It flares like a white gold. So tiresome.

>A lot of the stuff in the Bible is hypocritical & just blatantly incorrrct
Pagan larp slide thread