>Syria shoots down israeli F16

>Netanyahu is in the war room planning attack

>US backs israel while Russia and Iran back Syria

youtube.com/watch?v=rzPdZz1VyHU

youtube.com/watch?v=B-eqiLKGbZk

youtube.com/watch?v=_wLe8NSoBwI

youtube.com/watch?v=GbDpADKAzmw

Other urls found in this thread:

haaretz.com/israel-news/police-instructed-to-wait-with-recommending-charges-against-netanyahu-1.5808828
haaretz.com/israel-news/report-trump-revealed-covert-israeli-mission-in-syria-to-russians-1.5626703
cnn.com/2017/11/07/politics/trump-forbidden-city-beijing-china/index.html
japantimes.co.jp/news/2018/01/12/asia-pacific/trumps-madman-rhetoric-may-scared-north-korea-talks-analysts-say/
newsweek.com/dennis-rodman-says-trump-and-north-koreas-kim-jong-un-pretty-much-same-745301
newyorker.com/sections/news/trump-to-let-assad-stay-until-2021-as-putin-declares-victory-in-syria
cnn.com/2018/01/12/politics/president-donald-trump-iran-deal-waiver/index.html
firstpost.com/world/donald-trump-tells-israel-it-needs-to-make-significant-compromises-for-peace-with-palestine-4343821.html
albawaba.com/loop/kushner-and-bin-salman-discussing-saudi-funded-palestinian-state-report-claims-1055588
haaretz.com/israel-news/trump-to-un-chief-netanyahu-more-difficult-than-abbas-in-peace-efforts-1.5455520
youtube.com/watch?v=ZaN70hdmQVw
youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw
youtu.be/hoiC9f4zi-o?t=344
s1.webmshare.com/JnJMm.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=ghsc5XbOdC0
youtu.be/uuoRRDtdHbY
youtube.com/watch?v=yhUEcqz2A3Q
youtube.com/watch?v=gLwqmcyJQ4w
cbsnews.com/news/iran-ends-oil-transactions-in-us-dollars/
youtube.com/watch?v=SfjbP3gKGUY
youtube.com/watch?v=DatgHd59ZG0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fpbp...am I right, guys?

Increase sanctions on Russia and Iran

Then do it again, and again and again till they are no more.

lol.

Fuck off lol. They are the GOOD GUYS

You are 2 days too late shill.
Putin called nutty... Made him stop
Nutty took down a ruski passenger plane instead.

>Syria shoots down israeli F16
didn't that already happen?

>Israel willing to debase themselves to proxy war pawn status to get what they want
Hahahaha holy dumb fuck. Yeah okay that'll turn out great why not. Get ready for some fuckin' war crimes people. It's going to be open season and cellphone cameras will be rolling 24/7.

Yes.
This guy just farming for (yous)

The star will gorge itself on clay.

OP just woke from a coma.

Trump isn't doing anything and the Jews are SO FUCKING NEUROTIC they are defeating themselves. This is hilarious.

Hasn't there been talk of impeaching Netanyahu? Interesting timing

nobody is the good guys. everybody is out to line their own pockets, like its always been.

Yep. Nothing will happen as usual.

False. Anyone opposed to Israel is the good guys. Learn

Israel deserves to get bombed, they have been a terrorist state for a very long time doing as they please and bombing / shooting people like the Palestinians because they know the US is backing them.

i hate world leaders

nice try mr merchantsteinberg

t. Jamal

You calling me a nigger? disgusting. I'm Slavic and would fight for Syria even though i hate Arabic people just so i can gut a dirty jew.

>Israel shills coming out of the woodwork again.

Fantastic, it's like a daily reminder to not trust half of the bullshit that comes off this board.

Fuckin' lmao, don't lick to much shit off their boots guys.

Jews are the good guys if you dont understand that then you're probably a dirty Russian/Nazi

>Trump has jew do their own war instead of us
>americafirst.jpg
>silence from Sup Forums
strange

God bless Israel, Assad is a fucking retard to provoke Israel like that.

Trump's eyes look dead in that video.

when did this happen?

Our generation will have the honor of fighting for Israel in the battle of armageddon. God is on our side.

dig deeper user

>for Israel
>for the land of Israel

what did he mean by this

Fuck off commie.

Fighting to defend the people of Israel. Have you ever heard of the second coming of the messiah?

Fuck off commie. Why would you support people that genocide the people of the ME? Fuck off you disgusting fucking subhuman filth.
I bet your okay with the Israelis shooting white phosphorus at civilian targets at Gaza in 08 and 09, too, huh you stupid fucking Jewish commie fuck.

>That look

Jesus, this ain't some shallow hate, this is something deep. Probably see right through the slimy fuck.

have you ever heard of the synagogue of satan and kabbalah

>From wikipedia: Armageddon is the symbolic name given to this event based on scripture references... God miraculously destroys the enemy of His elect, Israel, at Megiddo, also called the Valley of Josaphat.
Those who bless Israel will be blessed. Those who curse Israel will be cursed.

remove that memeflag user

we all know damn well what the"jews" talmud says
Jew has lost it's original meaning long ago

there is no one more cursed than the Jews

how will we find out when Israel finally invades Syria? From my experience with western media sources, it will be quite a few hours or even days before we hear about it on the MSM.

>Implying the messiah will be favorable to the current iteration of the hebrew when they are literally regressed as a culture to pre-mont zion semitic level, doing shit like actively promoting the cult of the golden calf across the world when not outright enforcing it, changing what being ''jews'' is about whenever convenient, forgetting their roots and making little attempts at finding them backs, etc

Wishful thinking at this point

Let God fight his own fucking battles. Not like he can't end all of it with a thought.
Tired of being on my knees with his dick in my mouth constantly just so's I won't get punished for being created.

oh fuck off edgelord you're both retarded

holy fuck user

Suddenly everyone forgets Bibi's corruption charges.

"Police Instructed to Wait With Recommending Charges Against Netanyahu"
Date: Feb 11, 2018 8:14 PM
>haaretz.com/israel-news/police-instructed-to-wait-with-recommending-charges-against-netanyahu-1.5808828

This

>fuck off edgelord
>you have no point whatsoever
Same tired, old dismissal without counterargument.

I hope they nuke the fuck out of Israel.

one F16 down? wow that's nothing, it's like ww2 era plane anyway

Isn't the synagogue of satan the "al-ka`bah al-musharrafah"? They call it the "House of God" but it look's like Saturn's Cube, doesn't it? Their god can't be the real God, because they curse the people of Israel. God blesses the people of Israel.

Gee I wonder if I'll support the white guys or the niggers.
Oh wait the jews are involved so I guess I'll still support the white guys because fuck /sg/ and fuck all the niggers who post in it.

>Flying in someone else's air space with intent to do harm

Oy vey he did nothing wrong you fucking anti semitic goyim; Israel was defending itself.

Honestly how do they get away with this?
>enter another country's airspace
>not just for a few seconds
>not by mistake
>but literally to bomb shit deep inside that country
>get shot down
>WHAT THE FUCK WE HAVE TO RETALIATE

All of you faggots saying it's not happening are forgetting the fact that the kike land is one of the two countries in the world that can wage war with impunity whenever they want. Jews will conquer Syria, cap my post.

Nice boomerposting my dude.

woah I've been BTFO

Well if you think yourself adept enough to interpret his word then maybe you're right! You can start your own interpretation church buddy

Reminder to all boomerfags that even God brought judgement upon Israel when they strayed from him.
Hell he had rival empire's invade just to prove a point.

Just because you're scared of hell doesn't mean Jews can do no wrong and disobey the word of god. Judgement comes to all corrupt and if the leaders of the satanist agenda happen to be "jews" then guess what? free pass?
Does that answer suffice? Drink another beer-eat a burger. Get a grip.
always a fucking memeflag. off to bed

Fuck off edgelord.

Fuck off edgelord.

I can just dismiss ANYone with that, and still feel like I came out on top in the discussion. God damn I feel great.

>shoots down drone
>flock of jews strip the parts to be sold for copper wire.

My ancestors are smiling upon me, kike.
Can you say the same?
Fuck off. And go back to Israel you goatfucker.

Trip.
Guess that's confirmed, Ivan

>go back to Israel
Well, I AM circumcised. Might be enough to let me in. I'll just lie & say I chose it.

Concentrate all the Jews again

problem solved

hmm

hmmmm

haaretz.com/israel-news/report-trump-revealed-covert-israeli-mission-in-syria-to-russians-1.5626703
>Report: Trump Revealed Israeli Commando and Mossad Operation in Syria to Russians

cnn.com/2017/11/07/politics/trump-forbidden-city-beijing-china/index.html
>Trump to become first foreign leader to dine in Forbidden City since founding of modern China

japantimes.co.jp/news/2018/01/12/asia-pacific/trumps-madman-rhetoric-may-scared-north-korea-talks-analysts-say/
>Trump’s ‘madman’ rhetoric may have scared North Korea to talks, analysts say

newsweek.com/dennis-rodman-says-trump-and-north-koreas-kim-jong-un-pretty-much-same-745301
>DENNIS RODMAN SAYS TRUMP AND NORTH KOREA'S KIM JONG UN ARE 'PRETTY MUCH THE SAME'

newyorker.com/sections/news/trump-to-let-assad-stay-until-2021-as-putin-declares-victory-in-syria
>Trump to Let Assad Stay Until 2021, as Putin Declares Victory in Syria

cnn.com/2018/01/12/politics/president-donald-trump-iran-deal-waiver/index.html
>Trump issues warning, but continues to honor Iran deal

firstpost.com/world/donald-trump-tells-israel-it-needs-to-make-significant-compromises-for-peace-with-palestine-4343821.html
>Donald Trump tells Israel it needs to make 'significant compromises' for peace with Palestine

albawaba.com/loop/kushner-and-bin-salman-discussing-saudi-funded-palestinian-state-report-claims-1055588
>Kushner and Bin Salman Discussing a Saudi-funded Palestinian State, Report Claims

haaretz.com/israel-news/trump-to-un-chief-netanyahu-more-difficult-than-abbas-in-peace-efforts-1.5455520
>Trump to UN Chief: Netanyahu Proving More Difficult Than Abbas in Peace Efforts

damn...

What are Israel's interests? There are three.
1: Expand Greater Israel.
2: Prevent Iran from achieving nuclear power.
3: Dismantle and disrupt coherent secular Muslim countries in the region.

Trump has already destroyed two of these interests. By vetoing any war against Iran and Syria, he has completely ruined Israel's path to success on point 2 and 3. Syria is the backbone of anti-zionist resistance in the Middle East, and Iran is the brain stem. So long as those two states are intact, Iran will achieve nuclear weapons by 2030. When Iran has nukes, Israel is fucked. They will be rolled back to their heartland and continue to suffer demographic decline until they cease to exist, or they will be nuked. There is no win strategy for Israel once Iran is nuclear. Trump could "renegotiate" the Iran deal 500 times, there is no way to prevent them from arming without physically destabilizing the country, and that requires boots on the ground or CIA intervention which the Russians will prevent. It took years of effort and enormous amounts of money to spark the puny uprising in Syria and that has already begun to collapse now that Hillary has been disabled

Point 1 has also been handled perfectly. Obama has stuck in the knife, and Trump doesn't need to twist it, he just needs not to pull it out--and he won't. Trump will seek to "negotiate" something with the Palestinians. Israel doesn't want negotiation they want submission. Without it their efforts will be hampered and they will be unable to extend their reach to Iran

huh would you look at that...

Now let us look at this from the Israeli side. The UN has turned against them. They were expecting a bought-and-paid-for stooge like Hillary to back their interests by destroying Syria and giving them a route to seize the South and to infiltrate Iran.

Instead they get Trump, who is nominally on their side but who in reality has already ruined their last-ditch effort to bring down Assad. This is the problem: They cannot chastize Trump for anything he does because he is the only one who is even NOMINALLY on his side. They have to take whatever table scraps he throws them and smile, or else he might turn on them. The problem here is that there's nothing he will do for them that will solve their problems.

Here is the key: Israel is living on borrowed time. Every minute that we are not actively hacking away at Iran's buffer of stable states is a minute that the Iranians get to work on their nuclear program while pretending to be building reactors or whatever. Trump will "renegotiate" the deal with them but he'll focus on the money we gave them, rather than taking actual steps to fuck with their programs, because Trump has prioritized positive relations with Putin over positive relations with Israel.

Putin's geopolitical interests do not align perfectly with ours in most regards, but in THIS regard they do, and Israel is the eternal fucking albatross around our neck that needs to be thrown into the sea. If Trump steers the course he will be a disaster for Israel and our problems in the Middle East will reach a timely, pleasant conclusion.

The short version: Trump is a poison pill for the ZOG machine. They needed a Hillary or a Romney or a Bush but they got Trump, and it's going to destroy them.

oh wtf?
youtube.com/watch?v=ZaN70hdmQVw

Where is that jew that was doing the play by play from the ground the other day? We need him.

TIME FOR JEWS TO PAY

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw

I support it in spirit but we need to have a discussion about whether or not we are using tax dollars to support it and whether or not we should be supporting both sides equally so they can both blow each others kids heads off.
I love dead kikes and Muslims and find this picture very satisfying.

youtu.be/hoiC9f4zi-o?t=344
Start the video at 5:44
>An ally can turn, you're gonna find that out.

s1.webmshare.com/JnJMm.webm

youtube.com/watch?v=ghsc5XbOdC0

youtu.be/uuoRRDtdHbY

youtube.com/watch?v=yhUEcqz2A3Q

youtube.com/watch?v=gLwqmcyJQ4w

theres blood on all our hands for allowing our politicians to do this, you know that right? apathy is no excuse, which is why you should be extremely angry right now. they have dragged us all into their darkness.

I wonder why???
cbsnews.com/news/iran-ends-oil-transactions-in-us-dollars/
thanks Obama

>nobody is the good guys. everybody is out to line their own pockets, like its always been.

WHO'S PROVOKING ?
youtube.com/watch?v=SfjbP3gKGUY

He was right....HE FUCKING KNEW IT, it was true, then and it is true now..
youtube.com/watch?v=DatgHd59ZG0

The only blood I care about is of American soldiers. Every last Muslim and Jew on Earth deserves to die.

Did you pay your TV bill yet?

Gorging doesn't mean you keel over and die after eating a lot, it just means eating a lot. IDK why this prophecy is touted as a good thing by Sup Forums if it's not blatantly anti Israel.

Gorging is a synonym of devour. israel will devour itself by it's need for war.

nano wires

Fuck Israel.

TRUMP IS THE STAR

>drowners

>syrian drone enters israels airspace
that shit tends to happen when you get caught trying to conduct raids on another countries cities

its like the jews forgot or hope that every one else forgot what happened in the past few days

this is all distraction
petro-dollar is where it's at, it's the red wire connecting everything

Last I heard about this guy it looked like he was going down. Seemed like a completely open and shut case. Now I hear this. Fuck.

I don't suppose there's any chance of the US and Russia having Syria & Isreal expend their resources for a conflict and then quietly squash both of them flat and move in?
Yeah, I guess not. Can't blame a guy for dreaming.

Came here to post this.

Israel has WWIII written all over it.

israel is the star. israel is screwed.