Meikyuu Black Company

First chapter is up. Seems like the rare type of isekai.
>no menu
>no stats
>no harem
>weak protagonist

Other urls found in this thread:

bato.to/comic/_/comics/meikyuu-black-company-r21877
youtube.com/watch?v=jIfu2A0ezq0
123ebook.org/?p=4058
youtube.com/watch?v=2zE1-48AAYc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lets hope it doesn't go to shit later on eh?

Are we collecting rare isekais now?

It's not Fantasy?

That's actually kinda interesting.

Nah, when he transported, I saw the beastmen with suits and the mining scene have them in hardhats

Threw me off a bit until I saw the tablet magic page.

where the links at nigga

so it is more of a comedy manga

That is good enough in comparison with others.

I like it. I can get behind this one.

>First chapter is up
>no harem
seems a bit early to say there isn't a harem

bato.to/comic/_/comics/meikyuu-black-company-r21877

Intriguing. Here's hoping he's a shady guy with heart of gold. Scalebro and minotaurchan needs to be protected.

>Some reason reminds me of Kaiji
>try looking what OP's post
>first few pages are him speaking to himself about his backstory

Yeah, I'm out. I haven't even reach the isekai part and I already dropped it.

>being this picky

why is Sup Forums so casual? read anything that doesn't make your eyes bleed faggot.

First impression is everything.
Fucking author can't even create engaging backstory, or a simple backstory without infodumping by fucking talking to himself.

That's the epitome of shit. Just expect the next character to introduce themselves by talking infodump to the MC faglord.

Nah, all you're doing is telling me that you have autism.

>First impression is everything
Only for morons. The "infodump" is like 100 words. It's not important to the story either. Thousands of non-isekai manga do the same. Again, your autistic quirk is stopping you from reading a lot of good manga.

>Thousands of non-isekai manga do the same.
And none of that is good. Good luck eating all those garbage like a dog you are, retard.

You're an idiot, especially when it seems like this is going to be Kaiji in fantasyland.

>when it seems like this is going to be Kaiji in fantasyland.
Yeah, good delusion.

Like I said, your standards are too high. Everything is shit but I still read everything.

10/10 girl

She's kinda derivative of Q, but I still like her.

Finally a guy who isn't a useless NEET that can only play videogames.

if you say so

Kaiji in fantasyland my ass.

My bad, 11/10

>aspired to be a useless NEET
>got rich through the stock market
>finally ready to become useless NEET
>isekai'd
Intentional parody?

>2010+7
>not acknowledging vore as the thinking man's fetish

Thicc

pretty good.

No real signs of harem in the 6 released chapters so far. Unless they go the villainess route.

She's got a very nice super saiyan form too.

She looks the the dragon slave girl from that Take h-manga

NO.

Japan has to ruin everything.

>infodump
Sure, if you have an attention span of a ten-year-old.

Fucking dropped
Such a shame, shit look like it had potential

The whole thing better not shit the bed, im enjoying it too much.

youtube.com/watch?v=jIfu2A0ezq0

What about inflation?

It already shit the bed by making a loli grow up, you never make a loli grow up.

Exactly the opposite retard, only 10 year old needs everything to be explained in the first fucking page of a manga. Because they're a retard like you.

Oh shut up already, you ESL monkey.

>muh infodump
Honestly what do you want? A ten tankoubon exposition arc? There isn't a single manga that's not guilty of "infordumping" by your standards.

It's not permanent

Where is chapter 2?

So? What part of "never" you don't understand?

>isekai
>rare
Pick neither.

Where can I get the raw? BZland is busted

123ebook.org/?p=4058
>"a rare type of isekai"
>adjective: rare
>noun: type of isekai
>describing subgroups pertaining to the genre called isekai
Esl

Meant for

Ah I see, you have autism.

an mc in isekai that I can relate to, now that's fresh

Normal isekai
>hikkiNEET
>entire life has been a wasted
>gets transported in an effort of forced escapism
Meikyuu Black Company
>productive and successful capitalist
>entire life has been a success
>wants to become a hikkiNEET loser
>gets transported in an effort to prevent his escapism

Glad to see this got finally picked up. I was just about to give up hope and setup a crew to have it translated

>gets transported in an effort to prevent his escapism

wish that had happened to me
muh wasted life

I love this panel.

Same. I got a message from some nigga today literally hours before this chapter got released, asking if I wanted to ts his scripts for it.
By the time I got to my computer to send a reply the chapter was already up.

How depressing.

Black sclera give me all of the boners, also damn is feeding her expensive.

I want rim rim while she rim's me.

I wonder where she got her food before she started mooching off MC.

She was eating monsters wasn't she?

Oh right, monsters in the lower levels. Then, I wonder where they got their food... I should probably stop there.

She eats a whole ecosystem worth of food daily, that's not sustainable unless the dungeons work like danmachi ones. Also just realized that if he wants to keep her around he's forced to keep working forever so no NEET life if you want the dragon loli.

So he's going to kill her soon?

End game is him finally getting the medieval stock market up and running and having unlimited income.

that's when my alarm when off and I decided not to click the subscribe button

Nah, a dragon is pretty useful to have if you have a brain, only problem is feeding it. Also the writer wouldn't kill off a cute girl, imagine the readers he'd lose if he did.

youtube.com/watch?v=2zE1-48AAYc

Glad to find another gentleman and a scholar

I've got to stop reading youtube comments.

What's with some scanlators pages NOT having an option to download the chapter instead of reader/batoto?

Some people just enjoy the shitty experience of online readers. The worst are groups that use their own reader and don't even upload to Batoto, so it doesn't get ripped and you have to do it yourself manually if you want it.

>mfw EOPs

>learning a language that didn't had the word for fucking green before the us gave it to them

Nah, midori is still green/blue and will forever stay like that.

You mean midori?

>skim through the raws
>there really is vore

She's not getting killed off. She's the main 'heroine'. Poor MC just got the ultimate high-maintenance girlfriend.

Jesus, you EOPs are terrible.

Especially the second that got Japanese 101 trivia wrong.

Well, guess I'm reading this.
The MC is a funny kind of prick, and an unfortunate one too which makes it all the better.

Excellent, loli and beauty in one single package.

For whatever reason, reading the chapter makes me want to play Dwarf Fortress or ADOM

It's sustainable as long as there aren't many big predators like her around, and the dungeon is large enough to replenish it's biosphere.

Oh no, my licensing alarm seems to have activated. How long before Yen Press or some other company snatches this?

Seven Seas will pick it up after ten chapters have been translated and shitposted about.

Well, if YP gets it we can still read their rips hopefully. And I swear YP browses Sup Forums so they may keep an eye out for potential stuff in here, when they're not shilling or trying to take down download links.

Also look at that cute bug girl damn.

I hope not, I never see Seven Seas rips.

that's how they took down spyro
f

I can see that happening
As much as people like to deny that, I also believe that YP watches imageboards to figure out what's hot with the neckbeards. Most of the stuff that has been licensed lately ie Youjo Senki or previously like Dungeon Meshi. Somehow I cannot see the convention going normies getting excited

>isekai
dropped

kys

Weak protagonist doesn't automatically make something good

Saihate no Paladin is one of the best recent isekai and has a capable MC.

Fuck off with your shilling.

someone picked this, what a time to be alive

>YP monitoring one of the biggest gatherings of people who constitute their customer base
Call me shocked

I'm pretty sure Youjo Senki was picked up because Kadokawa told them to, to synergize with the anime

Why would YP care about the opinions of pirates?

We have a buyfag thread. Not everyone on this board doesn't buy shit. Even moreso, if enough people here like it it's essentially a free test of how much it'll make elsewhere

Buyfag thread exists because you can't pirate merchandise. Manga and anime and LNs are fair game however.

You'd be surprised how huge the denial is