"take the trump hat off cracka before i knock yo ass out"

"take the trump hat off cracka before i knock yo ass out"

what do?

hard mode: you have no gun

That guy looks like a Trump supporter.

Throw chicken tendies to lure him away.

obvious low effort b-tier thread
please move this thread to Sup Forums, moderator-sama

Laugh and high five him for voting Trump.

>implying a nigger would give a warning instead of just suckerpunching you and then calling his friends to help kicking you in the floor

I'd put a needle in him and watch him deflate.

>Sir, I respectfully believe in free expression without having to live with fear of violence. If you would like, we could discuss politics and perhaps one of us can help the other see things from a different perspective

Offer to suck his big fat black cock, but I'm not taking the hat off.

Suck his dick

Heel hook then make him bite the curb

I'm a Canadian (on vacation in Atlanta), so I would worship his BBC

Eurofags like me live on hard mode.
Use my left hand to take off the hat and toss it to him, while tossing use my right to draw my knife and rush him. Nail him as often as I can before he shoves me away and then make a break for it, leaving the hat as a political statement.

Bend over and tell him to make me his bitch.

I'm not white so this wouldn't happen. Nigger would probably be like "homie the fuck are you doing wearing dat?". I'm a poo tho so idk why nigs are nice to me.

Fight. Like what other option is there ? Yeah you'll probably get your ass kicked but thats life. Thats what it means to believe in something . you're willing to fight for it even if failure is assured

Fight the nigger.

Pull a job application from my pocket and go full exorcist.

Only if I can suck that big fat black cock. I'm a white girl by the way :3

I'd say sorry and then throw the hat away.

Throw him with this.

sure you are, nigger

you shouldn't feel the need to hide your real flag leaf.

1. tits
or
2. gtfo

This holy fuck, everyones such a fucking pussy that they won't even try to defend themselves. Muscles mean nothing in a fight anyway

Call him a hoser

I like this one

Give him the hat. Get in my truck of peace and run his ass over. Park my truck. Sprinkle some crack then anonymously call the police and tell them some gang violence happened in the area.

More like

>sucks some old jew's dick to get a modeling role

Homo's run hollywood and the advertising/entertainment industry. Filthy jew faggot homos

Fighting because a black guy said to take your hat off is lowering yourself down to his level. Be the bigger man and walk away. Fighting is never the answer. I bet you watch a lot of UFC so now you think you can fight. pussyboy.

nigger you're just a fucking pussy