Could toll booths be considered unconstitutional?

Could toll booths be considered unconstitutional?

toll booths are proof that government funds are misappropriated. if locals took care of local traffic roads and highways had tolls, we would not need to waste taxes.

I dunno about that, but they are total horseshit.

Literally how?

troll booths would be annoying certainly but I don't think unconstitutional

niggers are unconstitutional

>Is X unconstitutional

God, I wish we could have those kinds of considerations here

Think of them as a way to keep illegals and poor shitskins from entering red states.

I'm sorry britbong

if it's any consolation, your nightmarish descent into a 1984-esque dystopia will serve as a reminder to other nations of what happens when government overreach is allowed to go unchecked

Wrong, hate speech is not free speech, if laws are what it takes to stop the hate then so be it, your country has literal nazis running about attacking people, thankfully we have laws against that sort of thing here.

I took a roadtrip from Oregon to Maine last year, they were mostly in blue states (and Ohio) from my limited observations.

>build something with money
>maintain something with money
>is it unconstitutional to make people pay for it so that they can use it while you get some of your money back?

mhhh....

I don't know about Germany, but these are built from public money usually. (from my limited understanding)

Man, you're fucking delusional

>hey let's create economic drag on all sectors of the economy to squeeze a little more money out of the already overtaxed, overspent, and overborrowed economic generation units

Apart from a few exceptions we don't really have toll roads.
But building a road with public funds and then put up fees for using it seems cheeky.

Almost everything the federal government has done beginning with Lincoln is unconstitutional.

Literally true

Yes. Restrictions of travel are unconstitutional

It’s not restriction of travel/movement. It’s the same as a bus ticket, you use the bus you pay for the bus, you use the highway you pay for the highway, you use the subway you pay for the subway, etc. etc.

> hate speech is not free speech
Maybe not in britbong territory but our courts say otherwise

>Hate speech is not free speech
Have fun following leftist ever-expanding definitions of hate speech.
Based founders.

Toll booths are expensive to make, expensive to maintain and requires paying labor
Cameras are way better. Way faster and less costly

It needs to be privatized to be constitutional

>hate speech is not free speech
Stupid bong, hate speech can enhance a crime, but it is not a crime by itself

Here in GA the state paid for the construction of a new easy lane and then literally gave up the tolling rights to some private company for 10 years.

Sounded sorta' weird at first, but thinking about it... I totally agree.

I consider you extremely poor for complaining about it.

That'll be $2 please, you may now pass through the troll booth.

The eyes make it over 9000 x better

INTERSTATE COMMERCE

also
>drive 9 hours from DC to Boston
>get hit with ~60 dollars in tolls
>gas put the cost of the trip at 80 dollars
>a 1-hour flight costs 80

REEEEEEE

Toll roads are great, get fucked poorfags

So buy the plane ticket. Any other choice is your fault.

If they take over previously free roads that are the only viable route, and then charge over twice the actual cost to subsidize other things and grease private interests maybe.

Thank you, much better

This. Iowa built an entire 380 mile highway in an hour, pooling materials along the route and then assigning stretches for each person to build. The people are capable, they just don't have the opportunity

>Toll booths only exist in a Libertarian society

I'm glad we broke away from you a while back

I don't pay their shit. Fuck them. If I can't avoid the roads they think they stole then I use them. Idgaf

>That'll be $2 please, you may now pass through the troll booth.