Kikechecker Sup Forums

Is he one? He looks like a rat so I guess he is in fact a Jew.

Have (((they))) subverted the alt right completely?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw&t=231s
youtube.com/watch?v=rQ2y9_42dGk
youtube.com/watch?v=cZYs88HpEb0
youtube.com/watch?v=GnU4NLDF1LU
imdb.com/name/nm0004912
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

">never claimed to be Alt-Right"

why does that matter? his positions are

He's whiter than 90% of Sup Forums.

who cares? he has shit opinions.

he said he's a born again christian many times on his videos

Is althyp jewish?

does he mean it though?
it does matter, this guy has 1mio+ subscribers on youtube.
instead of redpilling the masses on how the Jews control everything he's talking about the rothschilds, the lizard people and bilderberg. he might intentionally be harming the movement.

>does he mean it

probably. he goes pretty hard at all the illuminati worshipping celebrities

his videos have been demonitized even the ones that aren't "offensive"

>Swissmutt
>i-iis he wwhite??
Lmao

What is a Swissmutt?

It’s okay Francois Muhjahadeen, you are with good company like us and Brazil as countries that don’t have a national language

Mark Dice is controlled opposition like Alex Jones. He's a sellout

my ancestry is swiss for two generations and central european (german and french) for hundreds of years
yours?

>I’m this half of this
>and this half of that
>living over here
>no he isn’t white I’m white
Llllllmaooo

here's a pic of me, I'm jewish. could you tell I'm jewish by looking at me? lol we're white just like you

You have any evidence?

No you look like a kike

See what River Phoenix was, because he's him.

Idk m8 u look like a faggot so there’s that

this
your actor has neither the ratty ears, nor the ratty nose Dice has

Yea that fucking nose is huge...fucking screams kike

he is 1/4 jew

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw&t=231s

No, you could be Italian or Greek or Middle Eastern. What people on pol call Jew is actually an Armenid.
But you are obviously not Northern or Central European

I can see the shekels in your eyes, so yes- you are an obvious jew.

>>>/internetbloodsports/
STOP SLIDING

No, this has nothing to do with the OP, you guys need to try harder.

He's named the jew in several of his books, and got completely demonetized on YT as soon as his channel hit 1m subs, he has to give his videos conspicuous names like "this happened" because anything with a title that corresponds with current political events is immediately removed by (((algorithms)))

your nose

I would not be surprised in the least

top kek

youtube.com/watch?v=rQ2y9_42dGk

lol he says sandy hook was real

are you not aware that the rotchilds consider themselves king of jews? img related
That jaccob rotchild calls himself a jew and a zionist?
... i'm surprised
youtube.com/watch?v=cZYs88HpEb0 - First few minutes admits he's jewish and a zionist
youtube.com/watch?v=GnU4NLDF1LU - how his family created israel
The fact that Dice is bringing them up means he knows who is at the top of the money pyramid and they definitely are with their nation state of Basel

Dice is really pissing off Liberals. His current vid is all about fake reviews on his book and now they are trying here cause that didnt work. He's funny and smart, something which the Left now lacks.

Never heard him talk about Lizard people. I also notice he only really goes after things that have concrete evidence.

Never really heard him stick up for Jews in anyway, but I have never heard him rip into them either. He obviously plays it safe and is good for getting people to at least admit there is a problem.

source or you are kike.

and like that the shills where gone.

You look like this dude's son.
imdb.com/name/nm0004912

Def middle-eastern. You haven't completed your shape-shifting to fully white-passing yet.

>says he's christian 1 million times
>does he meen it doe
>OP says he looks like a rat
>omg totally a jew guise

This.
I do not understand where all the hate comes from unless it is from shills.

If you think it's hard to look at you and discern kike you've got bad news coming

leave hila alone I like her

It's easy when you purposely go out of your way to hide your features

Tpbp

no one has ever asked if I'm jewish, they see me as white you guys are just in your little delusional bubble and hate jews for no reason. Here's a better pic for you incel virgins.

check out leaf boi

Painfully obvious controlled opposition

Those dead kike eyes....searching for a shekel

Would fuck but she probably only fucks bbc raw

Mark Dice is pretty based.

He never punshes right or counter-signals the alt right, started out as a conspiracy anti-illuminati guy
he constantly dog-whistles to us, last time he showed the white genocide wiki article in one of his videos

tl;dr most respectable alt-light/alex jones type of person

green eyes = being jew??
wow never knew that!! thx!!

Also he is like 6'5

Watch his videos where he goes around asking shitlibs question, pretty hilarious

If you want to get any thing done as the alt right you need to get past of this Jewish witch hunting and focus on goal that can be achieved

he's an idiot and the alt-right are delusional to the real world, you guys are lunatics

go back to your liberalist discord

He doesn't look Jewish at all.

More than that. The eyes are dead kike. You wouldn't be so pissy if you didn't already know that

do i look like a jew here I'm clearly European and stop saying "kike" I'm not calling white trash am i or goyim am i?

go outside and experience life instead being a hateful person on this board

Yes
Well argued mutt
I think guy guys have to realize most Mutts are not Sup Forums tier , Mark Dice is as far as they can understand the situation.
He undermines the mainstream media brainwash , and speaks of an "iluminati" "lying media" etc.
He pretty much describes the situation well enough for the average Mutt without calling the J out. The smart ones will go further and research and the rest will just doubt the government.
You have to have layers of info channels so to say, you cant go all out on a christian mutt with the jewish conspiracy , it will never work

baka

SInce he never punches right, he is pretty Sup Forums approved imo

The worst are people like THERNOVITCH

This

Not endorsing the man but he looks nothing like a Jew. Surely you guys are better than this at identification?

This guy is a blithering idiot & the worst kind of troll. Stop giving him attention.

He is obviously a kike shill.

You even have the jew gold around your neck

No, but I can definitely tell your a faggot though.

why? I've prob fucked more girls then anyone on this thread