OPT - One Page Thread

OPT - One Page Thread

sure, let's have one of those

OPTs are my favorite threads.

>mangahere.com

cause someone was going to do it

h or non-h?

Best girl.

I hope this ends with the MC coming back to the human world with an army of demons.

>[Musashimaru] Spirited Girl (COMIC HOTMiLK 2015-05) [English] {NecroManCr}

That was some cute shit user, good looks.

>fights are boring because all the attacks are "too fast to see blurry hands"
did this ever get better?

Somebody translated the one page to meme people with?
Also, before anyone thinks I'm asking, don't tell me what it is, because I already know what it is.

It was never really about the fights for me, last couple chapters brought back more of the humor

Slut girl was his best work

Okay neat, it was satisfying to find on my own, although I feel a little dumb for not first checking through the catalog first.
Suck it, assholes who think Google is useless.

Like 75% of my OPT folder is 2hu stuff.

Sauce please.

>tomboy
>small breasts
>defloration

Oh hell yeah

When I look up a bit a bit on Google it gives coding junk, help me out by boy please

Sauce?

WOAH, sauce plox?

sausage?

requesting the sauce

sauceberry?

Aharen-san

Black Torch, but please use google image thing

Sauce on dis?

Kill yourself promptly

can i get sum saucy?

god dammit I read it in his voice.

sausu?

I cant do that on my phone

Wait why not. You just hold on a picture and a menu pops up and google thing is one of the options, I refuse to believe you have a shittier phone than I do step up to this hot shit

Chio-chan

just ignore the idiot

please kill yourself

I guess you are right, odd, it would turn up on google before, maybe they lobotomised their search engine again. It's called little little.

I have an iPhone, you can only copy/save/share the image but not reverse search it

This looks like Shut Hell, but why post such a nondescript page, when there're tons of impactful moments in that series?

That was a pleasant surprise lol

Tch, it's just a dog.

Yandex and google failed me, for like the 4th time in this thread.
Are you guys purposely posting unsauceable stuff or did Yandex get shittier ?

But it's a cute dog.

now this looks like an interesting manga. Is there romance or ?

A X E D

There are more reverse image search engines than just Google and Yandex, learn to use them.

Let's talk a bit about manga. What do you guys use to read? I'm using HoneyView so far but I'd like something that allows me to read horizontally from top to bottom, is there something like that out there?

>His thing is that he can talk to animals which is why he can understand cat demon.
>A few chapters in everyone can understand the cat.
God damn it.

What

more like 1 panel than 1 page

anyway, this manga is fucking shit so I thought it belongs right in here with all the other trash

Whoa whoa you got your panties in a bunch shitmaster

you are right. I was going for a pun based on the manga's name but even though it's trash. it is not as bad as most of the stuff that gets posted here

yeah you keep posting such terrible manga I feel bad for the semi terrible ones I post

MOOOOOOOOOOOT

now I can't post the real image because it claims it is a duplicate

here

well done, user, also who is that moot, you're shouting to? sounds like a really fruity name.

Thanks dog.

just because you have shit taste doesn't mean you should try to vomit your garbage and infect the whole board. fuck off retard

>defends cancerous isekai and other garbage
>talks about shit taste
heh you are very funny

you could post a ton of good stuff but instead every single OPT is drowned with this shit. long ago it used to be a thread where people actually post good pages. now it's just a recommendation thread for naruto fans

listen to your own advice