Dragon Ball Super

It sucked right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9LkB8m2GKmg
youtube.com/watch?v=u-zzmCiNfUY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Reminder GUYS. They are still here. U11 is fucked!

It was trash, yes.

Reminder that Son Goku is beautiful.

GOKU VS JIREN HOLY SHITTT AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I guess crying does solve your problems after all!

Did Jiren just one shot the Legendary Super Saiyan?

maybe

yes

Ki control was a mistake. There is no thrill when you know the characters are holding back hundreds or even thousands of times of their real strength, and fights where the opponent should clearly stomp but ends up losing are given a pass by toeicucks because "HOLDING BAK XD". If that wasn't enough, Goku gets a form that allows him to be either MUCH stronger or MUCH weaker, so now you don't know if Goku did it to put more power in his attack against Kale or because he didn't want to kill her, thus you have to make headcanons to justify the bad writing.

I liked it more when there were numerical power levels

The amount of butthurt from the community over this episode is awesome. Caulifa showing she's a match for Goku at the same SS level. Kale dominating SSB Goku with only using LSS twice now. Jiren one shotting/breaking Kale's form was kinda awesome.

Next week looks like Caulifa is going to sacrifice herself for Kale... Kale about to take teh spotlight with a more controlled form(lets be honest, the rage mode loses it's awesome if it's overly used)

This.

The tournament is pretty great to me so far.

They can call me shills or anything if they want to, I still enjoyed the episode

>Goku has literally never used SSB to defeat an opponent he couldn't reasonably have beaten in SSJ2
>SSB Goku has lost against opponents SSJ2 has beaten
SSHoldingBack was a mistake.

Yes, the entire episode, powerlevelfags aside.

OO MY ABILITY TO TANK SSB KAMEHAMA

WE TOKU NOW

Napapa'd.

SSB has been a joke since the beginning did you guys forgot goku went blue against fucking krillin and against 17

So someone tries to attack kael,then caulifla saves them. Who tried to attack?

>when he puts it in the wrong hole

>the literal power up girl is going to job to dave Toei's OC
kek

REMINDER TO REPORT BLACK-STAR EVERYTIME HE'S TRIPFAGGING

Tripcodes are for:

>When you're a writer/designer/modder and you're asking for advice or an opinion of your product

>When you're role-playing

>When it's necessary to be identified.

Not for expressing your shitty opinions.

>I liked it more when there were numerical power levels
You mean those powerlevels that meant nothing because of the Ki control that existed from the start?

This looks fucking horrible

Goku avoids using SS3 because he still remembers how he got styled on by Beerus in their first match. Blue is stronger and doesn't drain as much, so he just goes right to blue. There is no reason for him to ever use SS3.

Let's see, going by what we knew so far Kale's power when transformed should be around a SS2 transformation, far from a SSB's power. Now lets see what an inmense power difference means in DB: youtube.com/watch?v=9LkB8m2GKmg
This is exactly what should have happened in a Kale vs SSB Goku, but instead we got that nonsense. This show is garbage.

Man his dick must be 20 inchs thats gonna hurt

>nozawa wants 600 more episodes of this

MY POWER IS
MAXIMUMEREST

>My face during that scene

Yo, they made Kale's Legendary Super Saiyan transformation OP as fuck.

Goku's done. Vegeta's time is soon.

Update: so far in Super, Goku has won against
>Botamo
>Purple Vegeta
>Original Zamasu, (which motivated him to go Sandy Hook on Goku's entire universe)
>Bergamo (condemning 7 universes to death in the process)
>Roshi
>Gohan
And lost or tied against
>Frost
>Hit
>Beerus
>Hit again (he killed him)
>Hit again (knocked himself out)
>Zamasu
>Black
>Zamasu/Black
>Arale
>Toppo
>Krillin
>17
>Kael (SSJ1)

It's seriously a mark of how apeshit the fanbase is going when you can imply that GT>Super and no one starts screaming "Pedro"

>going by what we knew so far Kale's power when transformed should be around a SS2 transformation
Think about what Kale is user as well as the fact that she comes from a universe where Saiyans are naturally strong.
Then realise that you can brute force into god tier power just like Frieza did.

Why are powerlevelfags so assblasted by this episode? Is it autism? Did they ever watch Dragon Ball?

>In the filler episodes, which should be set in the day prior to the tournament, Caulifla goes SSJ2 and deflects Kale's LSSJ energy ball
>In tournament and out of fucking nowhere Goku who was btfo'ing the very Caulifla who deflected that ball was fucking btfo'd by Kale whos LSSJ suddenly trumps SSB
I wish I was making this shit up.

>kale is more stronger than frieza

>SSB kamehameha couldn't budge Kale
>A simple ki blast from Jiren sent her through the sky

So they're gonna need an asspull for Jiren right? Or have Hit beat him?

the final fight better be great or include some interesting new element
so far this tournament has been dissapointing.
what the fuck is freeza doing?
why are gohan and piccolo just standing there?

>Did they ever watch Dragon Ball
Did you?

well its just that people get really pissed off at how things are in the series. Like kale tanking ssb goku kamehameha

GT always had more qualities than Super, any non-rabid person will tell you that.

base kale and caulifla are stronger than ss3 gotenks

>>Krillin
What?
Krillin was demolished by Goku as was Hit after the Zamasu arc.

Kale wasnt as angry then
This episode confirmed that Lesbians overpower God.

>OWARI DA
I can't stop laughing to this shit, it's so dumb

>powerlevelfags
no, just common sense. this is not how u display how powerful a character is only to have her dumpstered by what seemed to be a very normal attack by Jiren.

I always have to jerk off when she is posted.

see
SSJ2 is stronger than SSB, Dragon Ball Super is a retelling of The Emperor's New Clothes

So what's the state of broly being canon? I'm guessing they didn't mention him in the episode, did they leave it ambiguous or just outright BTFO him with some sort of "that's a form I've never seen before"?

Nyet

Freeza's just playing around and having fun and also has some kind of deal set up with Frost

Gohan and Piccolo are sticking to their strategy of staying together and out of the fighting until the numbers dwindle down. They're focused on surviving until the end, not actively ringing-out people.

This

Was this scene supposed to make Jiren look cool? His whole character is trying hard to look impressive and saying a dumb one liner.

>Kale is so weak she (using two hands) barely forms a ki blast
>Suddenly goes LSSJ, btfo'ing Super Saiyan Blue
I'm sorry toeishills what were you saying 2 weeks prior, that you owned these threads?

>GT always had more qualities
I think you mean QUALITY

Could LSSJ Kale stop Broly God?

Is it true Vegeta will stop jobbing?

Kale is cute. CUTE!

>just outright BTFO him with some sort of "that's a form I've never seen before"?

That.

Yeah, but she's a Girl

Who is Mercenary Tao for 500 Alex

Goku and Hit tied in their rematch

Hit was a draw, and he didn't even touch Krillin.
In terms of lore, it doesn't make sense that Krillin would be able to make SSB Goku struggle so much, but nothing in SSB makes sense in terms of PLs.

makes sense!

since goku has absorbed ssg into his base form, ss = ssb, therefore ss2 > ssb

based toei!

It really doesn't.

>its this beta faggot again

Goku always holds back at the start of a fight

no

>Hit: I sense a disturbing presence.

What do you guys think Hit means by that? I don't think he was talking about Kale. Could it be the hidden fighter from U4 or Jiren?

She's basically a paper bag with features.

Kek, from what we've seen this episode she'd fucking kill him

The latter, so Broly forever remains non canon.

i think we can all agree that u6 saiyans are a mistake

Man, it feels good to be a LSSfag. People actually though that LSS was weak as shit. The absolute state of powerlevelfags.

>waging war on a tripfag
Calm down, dude.

Jiren is a remarkably worthless antagonist so far. He's so fucking stupid I can't believe Toriyama came up with him.

Not Canon, but nodded too

>It's time for you to drop out
kek, what the fuck is Cabba smoking? does he really think he has a chance against Vegeta?

This arc is shit but some people are mad that it is shit, so I like it now.

I can see the appeal.

What if Broly never trained once in his entire life and was permanently stuck at that 10k power level he was born with? What if Super Saiyan Broly was weaker than Freeza but Legendary Super Saiyan Broly has a confirmed powerlevel of 14 billion. Meaning that from base Broly has a power multiplier of one million four hundred thousand.

Now if Kale had say, a powerlevel of 100 million in base and transformed, this would give Kale a powerlevel of 140000000000000 or 140 trillion.

Broly became much more powerful than his previous time in his second movie. now there might be a good reason for this but lets just say that Legendary Super Saiyan just got 1000 times stronger by virtue of being it's second transformation (Which it is also Kales second transformation), giving Kale a powerlevel of 140 quadrillion that is also rapidly increasing due to the nature of Legendary Super Saiyan transformations, in the time it took Goku to actually Transform into Blue Kale had already gotten another 1000 times stronger giving Kale a power level of 140 quintillion, which should be enough to no sell a blue kamehameha

Hes talking about The hidden fighters or Frieza

Remember when SSJB impressed the gods?
youtube.com/watch?v=u-zzmCiNfUY

Why the fuck did this little shit get so cocky?

>Kick two guys off the bring in opposite directions
>They both fall off the same place
Toei Animation

Goku forfeited to Hit in their first fight, but Goku lost interest in the fight since the rules held both of them back
He beat Hit in that filler episode, but I honestly think Hit held back out of respect for Goku.

You already know the asspull. Goku somehow understands Kale's shitty transformation and becomes the most horrific Berserker SSJB.

Nobody in Super looks goo.

>That time when Cabba thought he stood a chance against Vegeta after unlocking super saiyan for the first time in his life.

Amazing

>implying Tao is in anyway comparable to a character who didn't even know transformations existed and who never fights ever suddenly gains a SUPER DUPER STRONK MOOSELS form in a single day, gets put in her place by an SS2, and then proceeds to BTFO of an SSB in the same day

Stop trying to give solid numbers to things. Just stop.

lmao SSB = LSSJ

pedro BTFO

Can Toeishills ever recover from this?
Honestly the manga has been so great I don't know how they can still defend the inconsistent mess that is the anime.

Same, personally i think it's the strongest possible Saiyan form

>Now lets see what an inmense power difference means in DB: youtube.com/watch?v=9LkB8m2GKmg

If you're going to copypasta, don't make it so obvious.

>Or have Hit beat him?
hit is going to job so hard

>I liked it more when there were numerical power levels
Same, but the numbers are astronomically high at this point.