ALL ABOARD THE NOPE TRAIN TO FUCK THAT VILLE!!!!

FALSE FLAG INCOMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

>Olympic Peninsula, Washington. Watching netflix. Interrupted by Emergency Broadcast. Creepfuck jpg. voice on this EAM whispering this fucking poem.

poemhunter.com/poem/to-a-young-poet/

AM I GOING TO DIE?! WHAT. THE. FUCK?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw&t=231s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hey that's the nazi weather shit from a while go. What's oging on now?

>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!IIIIIIIII
>weater while go oning ogoing ogoing ogoing ogoing ogoing
>(you)
>(YOU)

Oh, this is a fear mongering bot thread.

When this happens, I close my eyes and mute the volume until it's gone.

Checked Fakebook for The Olympic Peninsula just in case some of the guys hacked my TV and were fucking with me. oh shit jpg. hundreds of people saw it/ heard it.

Seattle here, i haven't seen anything.
Also watching Netflix.

This is literally a bot thread for fear mongering.

>fear mongering fear mongering fear mongering fear mongering fear mongering fear mongering fear mongering fear mongering fear mongering fear mongering fear mongering fear mongering fear mongering fear mongering fear mongering fear mongering fear mongering fear mongering fear mongering fear mongering fear mongering fear mongering fear mongering fear mongering

Volume at 11

fuck off boomers

>bot bot bot bot bot bot bot bot bot bot bot bot bot bot bot bot bot bot bot bot bot bot bot bot bot bot bot bot bot bot bot bot bot bot bot bot bot bot bot bot bot bot bot bot bot bot bot bot bot bot bot bot bot bot bot bot bot bot bot bot bot bot bot bot bot bot bot bot bot bot bot bot bot bot bot bot bot bot bot bot bot

Calm down shlomo

> Clam down shlomo Clam down shlomoClam down shlomoClam down shlomoClam down shlomoClam down shlomoClam down shlomoClam down shlomoClam down shlomoClam down shlomoClam down shlomoClam down shlomoClam down shlomoClam down shlomoClam down shlomo

Lol I'm not Jewish. You must be mistaken. You sound tired. You should go to bed. Take a Xanax, have a drink. Log off of Sup Forums. You probably need some sleep.

You are going to be in big trouble son

I see it

When this happens, I close my eyes and mute the tv until it is gone.

What the fuck? West Olympia reporting, I didn't see an Emergency Broadcast and I got Discovery Channel on in the background.

DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH THE TREES THAT WERE DISINTEGRATED ON LAKE QUINAULT 2 WEEKS AGO?

Kek this is retarded

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw&t=231s

Why are you fags so in love with the jew life you even cheer these on...

Checked all my socials with other people who live in the area. This is 1000% a LARP.

Sage and Reported.

Not a larp. have a vid from wifey's private Fakebook group where dozens of people saw and heard it. Not going to post it for hostile faggots to harass the people. Just reaching out to see if anyone outside- wait WHAT? YOU MOTHERFUCKERS CHECK OUT HOBOKEN TRAIN CRASH ON SNOPES YOU DUMB MOTHERFUCKERS IT'S HAPPENING!!!!!!

Same kind of EAM went out to a small community with the same voice whispering "would you could you on a train" just before the Hoboken Train Crash.

First I heard about Lake Quinault, but I will drive down past Forks tomorrow and check it out.