We need to have diversity in our science classrooms. Torus Earth is a valid theory

We need to have diversity in our science classrooms. Torus Earth is a valid theory.

Other urls found in this thread:

x2-radio.com/phoenixsciencefoundation/npiee/index.html
holloworbs.com/Venus.htm
holloworbs.com/cavern_worlds.htm
holloworbs.com/olaf_on_sanskrit.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=DXGF9UUGD04&list=PLtFnfSc9NwNzMHGZzPYroNJCPDd4Ymjgf
youtube.com/channel/UCjAFO7xz5UotUfIzvd_xXDA/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=VqE0J4n3MWI&list=PLtFnfSc9NwNypHoMNM6meIGuCHn0kOUt0
youtube.com/watch?v=KooPsEE7E-Q
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/158427484/
youtube.com/watch?v=7J3E4wNDNZo
youtube.com/watch?v=NlrVIaJyVFk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Greg?

This is the one I believe in

>Wherever I am, I must also shitpost

id love to see a simulation of what that would look like to live on .

>how the dinos really went extinct

Torus earth is retarded because nowhere in this world can you look up and see more land. Would’ve been more believeable for simpletons if you put the Antarctica’s where the hole is.

The sudden popularity of the Flat Earth theory three years ago is a CIA psyop that is designed to hide the fact that Earth is actually hollow. This is a common technique that intelligence agencies use to deceive the masses (I call that technique 'conspiracy misdirection'): They promote a conspiracy theory that they KNOW is FALSE and want you to think you're red-pilled by believing that false conspiracy theory is TRUE while using that false conspiracy theory to hide a TRUE conspiracy theory related to it that has even MORE far-reaching implications than the false conspiracy theory. For example, the 'Moon landing hoax' conspiracy theory is being used to hide the TRUE conspiracy theory that we went to the Moon and found artificial objects there (or we knew there were artificial objects there all along and went to the Moon simply to bring some of those artificial objects back to Earth). The official account of the Moon landing AND the Moon landing hoax conspiracy theory are BOTH FALSE. NASA itself is covertly promoting the Moon landing hoax conspiracy theory. (end of part 1)

(start of part 2) Earth is hollow with polar openings that lead into its hollow interior. Outer Earth governments know about this, but are not telling the masses.
Daily reminder that there was supposed to be a voyage to the North Pole in 2007 to find out if there's an opening at the North Pole that leads into the Inner Earth World (and thus prove once and for all that Earth is hollow). The leader of the expedition was Steve Currey and he suddenly died from a brain tumour shortly before the expedition began so all of the money they got from people who were going to join the expedition was refunded. The new leader of the expedition was Brooks Agnew and the new expedition was meant to be in 2013, but shortly after THAT expedition was about to begin, his film crew suddenly vanished without a trace so THAT expedition was cancelled too (and, once again, the money they got from people who wanted to join their expedition was refunded). The expedition was/is known as the 'North Pole Inner Earth Expedition'. Here's a link to the official North Pole Inner Earth Expedition page:

x2-radio.com/phoenixsciencefoundation/npiee/index.html

Flat Earth theory = Reddit

Hollow Earth theory = Sup Forums

Also, Terry Smith was an Alaskan bush pilot associated with this expedition who agreed to fly directly over the North Pole to see if there was an opening there but he suddenly died in a plane crash on August 9 2010 before he could make that flight. NONE of these incidents are (((coincidences))). There is a world inside our world. (end of part 2)

why doesn't the moon get that close?

(start of part 3) I unironically think that when we look for life on other planets that we're looking for life in the wrong place by looking only at the outer surfaces of those planets. I think of a planet as being like a house and houses are meant to be lived on the inside. We're living on the roof of our house and are at the mercy of the elements. It's probably rare as fuck for life to exist on the outer surfaces of planets. Alternatively, we can think of the inner surface of a planet as being like the 'womb' of that planet (which keeps us safe from things like asteroids and cosmic radiation), and that when a sapient species living on the inner surface of a planet becomes able to leave that planet, that species has become a spacefaring civilisation. Also, Valiant Thor (also known as 'Val Thor' for short) claimed that he came from Venus, but that he lived UNDERGROUND on Venus. That to me suggests that Venus (like every other planet, including Earth itself) is hollow. Also, Phil Schneider also said that the Val Thor story was true and (((they))) fucking killed Phil Schneider. (end of part 3)

(start of part 4) Check out this page for more information about Hollow Venus:

holloworbs.com/Venus.htm

Also, it seems as though Venus has binary openings (pic related). (end of part 4)

(start of part 5) You can't hide anything in a flat Earth because it's fucking flat, but you CAN hide an entire world and an entire civilisation and sapient species (I call them 'intraterrestrials') inside a hollow Earth. As someone who has intensely researched the Hollow Earth theory for almost a decade, there is a VAST amount of evidence for the Hollow Earth theory - scientific evidence, mathematical evidence and even evidence from many ancient myths in many different parts of the world in many different periods of time throughout human history. Consider this: How come the Hollow Earth theory almost NEVER gets mentioned as an alternative to the Mainstream Earth 'theory' (i.e. the theory that Earth is round and solid) by the mainstream media? The mainstream media is pushing the Mainstream Earth vs. Flat Earth narrative and pretty much NEVER mentioning the Hollow Earth theory. Does that not seem suspicious to you?

The Hollow Earth theory is reasonable not only in scientific terms, but also because of the fact that myths of underground worlds are almost as common as flood myths worldwide. Earth's hollowness changes everything we think we know about geology, geography, planetary formation, biology, human history, physics, etc. EVERYTHING - and THAT is why Earth's hollowness is being kept a secret from the masses. (end of part 5)

(start of part 6) Earth has a central 'sun'. Every planet has a central 'sun' (this is why Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus and Neptune have auroras - just like Earth does). Leonhard Euler, the greatest mathematician of all time, advocated a Hollow Earth model that included a central 'sun'. A hollow Earth would have gravity in its interior. Earth's centre of gravity is NOT at Earth's centre (contrary to popular belief), but is instead in the centre of Earth's crust. This is why the people who live in the Inner Earth World (AKA Agartha) walk upside-down by our perspective here in the Outer Earth World. Furthermore, gravity is both attractive AND repulsive. The 'sun' at Earth's centre (which is actually a naturally occurring nuclear fission reaction) emits repulsive gravity, so that the people who live on Earth's inner surface don't get pulled into it. Celestial bodies are kept in stable orbits due to electromagnetic forces, not gravity. Furthermore, gravity is vastly weaker than electromagnetism. Also, Earth's inner surface has an upward-pointing curvature. This means that if you stood on the inner surface of Earth, you would actually see land in the sky. Pic related. (end of part 6)

(start of part 7) The space fakery shit from NASA doesn't discredit the Hollow Earth theory. I even admit that the space fakery shit from NASA is probably true, since I firmly believe in the existence of a secret space program (or possibly even multiple secret space programs), so (((they))) are probably faking shit when it comes to the public space program, but doing things for real when it comes to the secret space program(s). And I have no doubt that (((they))) airbrush out the holes at the poles in satellite photos of the poles. Think bigger and think outside the box.

"We already have the means to travel among the stars, but these technologies are locked up in black projects and it would take an act of God to ever get them out to benefit humanity..... anything you can imagine, we already know how to do." - Ben Rich, Lockheed Martin (end of part 7)

(start of part 8) Earth is both honeycomb-like AND hollow. It doesn't have to be one or the other. It's both. Earth's crust is like Swiss cheese, with lots of vast holes all over the place with non-human entities living inside them. These holes are basically unique, enclosed ecosystems in and of themselves. Check out this page for more information about this:

holloworbs.com/cavern_worlds.htm (end of part 8)

(start of part 9) The Hollowpill is the final frontier.

Flatpill = Blue pill

Hollowpill = Red pill

Flat Earth is about limitation and retarded shit like "Outer space doesn't exist." and "There were no dinosaurs.", whereas Hollow Earth is about unlimited possibilities.

We were NOT born too late to explore Earth, for there are STILL new lands for us to discover and colonise. Take the Hollowpill. Flat Earthers are gatekeepers of the reality of Earth's hollowness. The 'hollow planets' model means that there are TWICE as many planets for us to explore, conquer and colonise, because each planet has TWO surfaces to live on - an outer surface AND an inner surface! (end of part 9)

(start of part 10) The (((Flat Earth theory))) teaches us that we should ALWAYS TRUST our five senses ("My eyes are telling me that Earth is flat, so Earth MUST be flat!"). The (((Flat Earth theory))) teaches us that EVERYTHING IS ALWAYS EXACTLY AS IT SEEMS. What we call 'reality' is illusory and therefore malleable, which means that nothing is impossible. There are two 'realities' going on side by side in this world, the one that the masses think is 'real' (what I call 'Movie Screen Earth') because (((certain people))) tell them it's 'real' and the one that is actually 'real'. The one that is actually 'real' is SO UNBELIEVABLY DIFFERENT to the one that the masses think is 'real' that it would make your head spin. The sky is not blue, nothing is solid because atoms are made of empty space, everything is always moving (including the ground that you walk on) and nothing ever touches anything because an atom can never touch any other atom due to electrical forces repelling them. Your feet never touch the ground. Also, the picture I've just posted is NOT yellow - it's red and green. If (((they))) can trick you into thinking that red and green is yellow, think of the other ways that (((they))) can trick you. Your brain and your senses deceive you. Nothing is EVER as it seems and appearances are ALWAYS deceptive! We owe it to our innate intelligence to QUESTION EVERYTHING and that INCLUDES EVERYTHING that I tell you! (end of part 10)

(start of part 11) The thing is this, you ask people "How do you know X?" and they'll probably reply by saying something like "Well, because it's in my science books." or "Well, because it's been peer-reviewed." or "Well, because it's been agreed upon by a majority of scientists.", but these are flimsy defences, because unless YOU can verify for yourself whether something is true or not either by OBSERVATION or by doing an experiment about it BY YOURSELF, you are relying essentially on external sources for your information and it is naïve to think that those sources don't have agendas.
What people call 'mainstream science' has been hijacked by politics, religion and corporations. So-called 'peer review' these days is usually nothing more than a circle-jerk. Just as people support the separation of church and state (and RIGHTFULLY so), I support the separation of SCIENCE and state. We owe it to our innate intelligence to QUESTION EVERYTHING and that INCLUDES EVERYTHING that I tell you! (end of part 11)

(start of part 12) Every planet, moon and star in the universe is hollow and expanding, this means that so-called 'gaseous planets' and stars actually have solid surfaces (even if their atmospheres are extremely thick). Moons become planets and planets become stars. Planets 'give birth' to moons and stars 'give birth' to planets. If the Sun were to 'give birth' to a new planet today (for example), that new planet would occupy Mercury's orbit, which would cause Mercury to occupy Venus's orbit, which would cause Venus to occupy Earth's orbit, which would cause Earth to occupy Mars's orbit and so on. (end of part 12)

(start of part 13) The ancient Vedic scriptures (especially the Puranas) declare that Earth is a hollow planet and that Vedic civilisation exists in the Inner Earth World (also known as 'Agartha'). The Norwegian man Jens Jansen and his son Olaf Jansen sailed into the Inner Earth World in 1829 and met very tall people there. Olaf wrote a book about all of this called 'The Smoky God' and said that the people there spoke a type of Sanskrit - this vindicates the ancient Vedic scriptures! You can read more about this here:

holloworbs.com/olaf_on_sanskrit.htm (end of part 13)

(start of part 14) The truest conception of the structure of Earth is based on the idea that when it was in a molten state during its formation, centrifugal force caused the heavier substances to be thrown outward, toward its periphery, in the form of rocks and metals, to form its outer crust, leaving its interior hollow, with openings at the poles, where centrifugal force was less and where there was less tendency to throw materials outward, which was greater at the equator, causing the bulging of Earth in this region. It has been estimated that as a result of Earth's rotation on its axis during its formative state, polar depressions and openings thus formed would measure about 1,400 miles in diameter.

Some of the original fire and incandescent materials remained in the center of Earth to form a central 'sun', much smaller, of course, than our Sun, but capable of emitting light and supporting plant growth. We shall also see that the Aurora Borealis and Aurora Australis that illuminate the sky over the poles come from this central 'sun' whose rays shine through the polar openings. Thus, if Earth was originally a ball of fire and molten metal, some of this fire remained in its centre, while centrifugal force as a result of its rotation on its axis caused its solid matter to be thrown toward the surface, forming a solid crust and leaving its interior hollow, with a fiery ball in its centre, forming the central sun, which provides illumination for plant, animal and human life. (end)

What the fug

I want every person to realize that for the average person, Taurus earth is probably the most valid theory. It applies to my life better than round earth.

Have you ever noticed that things get really lightweight towards the middle of the night? That's because you're getting a gravity assist from the moon. Think about this: doesn't it seem like the moon is in the sky waaaay more often than 50% of the time? Thats because you're inside the taurus.

The earth is flat. Get over it.

Daily reminder

>tfw you will never visit adjacent world

this is nigger tier shit here congrats

Looking at this creeped me out... It's unsettling

You are that retarded that you waste your time writting this stupidity?

Aussie bro it is the other you. Man you have excellent research and are dedicated to the truth and very smart why don't you join us to really get this information out. Why don't you do more with this than post it here for retards that will never understand it anyway? Why don't you write articles for the renegade or we can even open a new website or something you should not just be wasting your talent

this guy is one of the sharpest people here and one of the very few that knows the whole truth, of course you would not know because the only reference to nay information you have is what (((they))) gave you and you mistakenly believe they gave it to you to educate you, I can't blame you we were all like you once

Ignores all proves of gravity and all grav theory. Also, sailors know this very well, landwhale

We can though, if you can just sneak passed the military presence. The fabled Nazi Agratha lies not very beyond the Ice Wall. They found a crack in the wall. Water under pressure will not freeze as easily, so under the ice there is some sort of passageway out of our world into a place that is (hopefully) still under control of The Third Reich, a place where no jew has ever set foot. Can you imagine?

gravity is bullshit there is only electromagnetism

And your proof? You know there's a lot everything of things that gravity proves

Electromagnetism dioesn't explain a lot of everyday things

start with this
youtube.com/watch?v=DXGF9UUGD04&list=PLtFnfSc9NwNzMHGZzPYroNJCPDd4Ymjgf

This will take time to understand you have to unlearn what you have (((learned)))
It will once you understand how this reality really works. When you finish that playlist everything you are looking for is on that channel I would watch the playlists before individual videos, you should watch zero point next then electric universe, then whatever order you want I guess up to you. Enjoy the rabbit hole bro

So that's where the mayans went...

I heard that the main way is through the popcorn mines under the theater near the wall of ice

So what you’re saying is, Nazi’s are secretly living inside the earth with dinosaurs and upside down waterfalls and shit?

oh fug some mspaint lines

>I can't blame you we were all like you once
sigh

Possibly, this is complex desu because you don't anything about anything literally I should make a playlist about this but there are vids about all this on my channel here just do a search for antartica or w/e also watch the inner earth vidya and Thule Vril etc
youtube.com/channel/UCjAFO7xz5UotUfIzvd_xXDA/videos

I will make a playlist real quick for you

Your source is a YouTube video, really? Not even a book (an original book written by a Ancient Greek astronomer)? Not even the astronomers and intellectuals of the fucking Middle Ages believed Earth was something other than a sphere. Read them, real actual physics, don't trust what some random video on YT says

here made this
youtube.com/watch?v=VqE0J4n3MWI&list=PLtFnfSc9NwNypHoMNM6meIGuCHn0kOUt0
>Your source is a YouTube video, really
seriously gas yourself, where information or how information is presented has no bearing on the information itself, are you va kike or just acting like one? There are references for everything who do you think you are dealing with? Seriously neck yourself bro

Let’s talk about Antarctica, Sup Forums; this is the normie history of Antarctica sources from Wikipedia
>In the Western world, belief in a Cold Land—a vast continent located in the far south of the globe to "balance" out the northern lands of Europe, Asia and North Africa—had existed for centuries. Aristotle had postulated a symmetry of the earth, which meant that there would be equally habitable land south of the known world.
A bold assumption for one so wise as Aristotle, but for those more familiar with his work, I am sure you know exactly what he is talking about.
>In 1473 Portuguese navigator Lopes Gonçalves proved that the equator could be crossed
This is just an incredibly fun fact: people literally did not know the equator could be crossed by sea in the early 1400s. So much was unknown about the world in those days...
>The doubling of the Cape of Good Hope in 1487 by Bartolomeu Dias first brought explorers within touch of the Antarctic cold, and proved that there was an ocean separating Africa from any Antarctic land
This was when it was noticed something was missing, but what? Magellan found some cool shit in the early 1500’s, but it just sparked more curiosity
>The search for this great south land or Third World was a leading motive of explorers in the 16th and the early part of the 17th centuries
>>in 1642 Tasman showed that even New Holland (Australia) was separated by sea from any continuous southern continent.
How could they determine Australia nor the cape of Africa weren’t their theoretical southern landmass? Were they looking for something specific? What an odd thing to say, if they knew where the continent was, they could just head south from anywhere, but they were SEARCHING for a particular landmass and knew very well when they did not find it.
>In 1771, Yves Joseph Kerguelen sailed from France with instructions to proceed south from Mauritius in search of "a very large continent."
How odd again...
(Cont)

You can literally put any information into a Yt video I have audio books, don't even bother watching this information is not for you, you should just go fuck a trap or tranny and go to x is white or blacked thread, my channel is only for intellectuals

The Earth is hollow. Get over it.

You made your PhD's dissertation on that?

>siberia
>not russia

kek.

You made your PhD's dissertation on that?
Why can't you publish it in some scientific journal oh! is pure garbage, but you would use the old and trusty "it was (((they))) the ones that control and censor me!"

Thanks for the kind words, other me. :)

Thanks for the kind words, other me. But no, I think I'll stay on Sup Forums. My place is on Sup Forums. There's no place I'd rather be. :)

I think gravity exists, but is vastly weaker than electromagnetism. Celestial objects are held in stable orbits due to electromagnetism, not gravity.

I don't know. I hope so. kek

>here is your indoctrination certificate sir congratulations
You types are the absolute worst. Yes I am very well educated a scientist that has worked in numerous fields. You seem to be more interested in authority and seals of approval for good goys than actual verifiable information this is why you fail and should off yourself
fuck you are dense you don't seem to get it they don't publish this information you half wit in fact they kill people that try to revel it to the public you ripe cunt

>I think gravity exists, but is vastly weaker than electromagnetism
"Gravity" exists it just is not what they say it is Einstein was wrong about everything Tesla was right. There is no space time fabric only the aether
youtube.com/watch?v=KooPsEE7E-Q

How old d again, they know relative size, but not the location? What could it mean? What did it mean to Aristotle who hypothesized this landmass that has been searched for over a dozen decades from a time before crossing the equator by sea was known to be possible?
Unfortunately yes was waylaid by yet another undersized island
>found it to be only an inhospitable island which he renamed the Isle of Desolation, but which was ultimately named after him
>The obsession of the undiscovered continent culminated in the brain of Alexander Dalrymple, the brilliant and erratic hydrographer who was nominated by the Royal Society to command the Transit of Venus expedition to Tahiti in 1769.
>their course was stopped by ice.
After much rerouting...
>he convinced himself that if land lay farther south it was practically inaccessible and of no economic value.[4]
But this would not deter this centuries long obsession...
>Admiral Fabian Gottlieb von Bellingshausen was one of the first to spot the continent of Antarctica.... on 19 February 1819.
The modern age kicked off beginning with the first time modern man sighted Antarctica, an inexplicably theorized landmass (unless you are are Aristotle) and the subsequent “Heroic age of Antarctic exploration”. In the decades following the world saw the rise of electricity and great minds like Edison and Tesla. During this time the world saw a technological revolution unrivaled by anything save perhaps the dawn of the internet.
As the century drew to a close the interest in Antarctica remained Fervish
>In August 1895 the Sixth International Geographical Congress in London passed a general resolution calling on scientific societies throughout the world to promote the cause of Antarctic exploration "in whatever ways seem to them most effective".[13] Such work would "bring additions to almost every branch of science".
>Such work would "bring additions to almost every branch of science".
A fascinating quote.

To be continued if a single fuck could be given.

>But no, I think I'll stay on Sup Forums. My place is on Sup Forums.
This place is low bro, low IQ faggotry bro, you can do nothing here, what do you think you can accomplish here trying to show these fools the truth? Most of them are borderline retarded. We need you and you need us. Do not waste what the creator has given you, the sight

Why (((they))) don't kill you right now. Also, Sphere-deniers are growing and (((they))) aren't stopping it. "Yes I am very well educated a scientist that has worked in numerous fields" Stop lying kid, you wouldn't even last a day in hardcore science-requiring jobs works, you need to be grounded oon good theory to build good things or manage good machines. "You seem to be more interested in authority and seals of approval for good goys than actual verifiable information" You have NO actual verifiable information, just a lot of ignorant and debunked conjetures. Ancient Greeks kicked your ass 2000 years ago before you were born.

you are an idiot stop posting

Please post in this thread:

that guy is cancer no thanks

Good arguments

k

this does not match the moons movement along the sky

that would mean that the moon would at some point be dirrectly overhead in two locations on earth

say someone was on one end of the taurus and the other guy was in the exact oposite location, they would both see the moon as directly overhead

also, how does day/night cycles factor into this?

hollow sphere for fucks sake
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/158427484/

People who promote torus earth seem to have discovered this principle but really don't understand it Torus Earth is brainlet tier

OP is a fucking moron and his mother will die tomorrow night. That is all.

also, we know that on the equator, the sun is directly overhead one day each year
creating really unnatural looking sites like this without any shadows

for this to be a thing, (and it is, just take a plane to hawaii or somewhere else on the spesific day it happens) you need to have a round rotating earth, because this only happens on a singular point

So all you roundearthers and tarus earthers or whatever, how does this work in your worldview, and how come that the round earth model can acuratly predict each location wheres this happens?

youtube.com/watch?v=7J3E4wNDNZo

Yeah good stuff keep it coming

youtube.com/watch?v=NlrVIaJyVFk

they never thought about any of this, they don't really do much thinking at all. They don't understand math or science. They just hear something and think "that makes sense". They would never dream of actually do any kind of experiments to figure out if it actually does make sense or know how to do them if they wanted to and are to lazy or to dumb to actually look up how to do any of these things. They are sheep desu, you cannot turn a sheep into a wolf any more than you can turn a hoe into a housewife

>replace They with I
ftfy pea brain

toroidal world's are 'theoretically' liveable worlds, however our rules of physics and how solar systems form prevent the actual formation of one from ever happening.

there would be an ice cap on the inner circumference of the pic related though, obviously based on the position of the sun and we most certainly live on an elliptical sphere my man. it's a unique idea for creating a cool, yet theoretically possible world for a d&d setting though. it'd be fuckin' cool to see the moon bobbing in and out of the ring.

nice shit post though.