AUS/POL/ AUS CRYPTO MINERS EDITION

G'day cunts. Looks like our governments incompetency has lead to government systems being used as crypto miners.

Looking to get involved?

>Nights with Steve Price and Andrew Bolt
>96 900 693
>For out of state 131332

>Hackers used Australian government websites to mine cryptocurrency, security researcher says
archive.is/3Zj6t#selection-965.0-972.0

>Hydrogen-fuelled power plant planned at Port Lincoln
archive.is/V5eSU#selection-257.0-260.0

>Australia-Peru trade deal to be signed
archive.is/LlTHC#selection-1493.0-1506.0

>Ice problems swamp Qld crime report calls
archive.is/3nRXL#selection-1717.0-1722.0

>Politics Live: Barnaby Joyce in hot water over affair as questions persist
archive.is/b1S7F#selection-1381.1-1388.0

>Barnaby Joyce still 'separated', according to records; PM didn't know of relationship with staffer
archive.is/0fSVG#selection-257.0-260.0

>Fact check: Does Tasmania have the weakest political donation laws in the nation?
archive.is/c4x8m#selection-325.0-328.0

>Politics before workers’ wellbeing for Shorten
archive.is/D1u9F#selection-1717.0-1728.0

>Victorian MP subjected to Greens’ ‘war criminal’ slurs
archive.is/8R8Cu#selection-1717.0-1728.0

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2018-02-11/beach-brooklyn-orthodox-jews-empower-women-fashion/9408514
firearmownersunited.com/how-to-get-your-firearm-license-state-by-state/
youtube.com/watch?v=ngKjcNqo-dc
youtube.com/watch?v=-taReYLxodw&feature=push-u&attr_tag=WS2Kp_c6Ql9QncaJ-6
youtube.com/watch?v=5uW1s3XbXL4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Barnaby din du nuffin

>New South Wales has followed the lead of the Tasmania and South Australia governments in paying reparations to Aboriginal people who were part of the Stolen Generations.

How much goon money does each Abo get? Can I claim aboriginality and get some gibs as well?

I heard somewhere they get ~$24k extra p/year. But that seems like an awful lot.

>be abo
>have abusive parents
>don't get nothin always starvin and smelling like shit because parents are too dumb to bathe their children
>government intervene's and children are taken away for a better life
>white guilt sets in
>oi cunt put those smelly shitskins where you got them from they be stinking up the joint
>decades later
>oi bro i be all tripping n shieet from when da government took me away from my shit shack and tttied to put me with society goona need some goon and dolla for some ciggies cuz

>goon and ciggies
government gets their money back

>>oi bro i be all tripping n shieet from when da government took me away from my shit shack and tttied to put me with society goona need some goon and dolla for some ciggies cuz

i think you mixed up your coons.

>be high school teacher
>one kid always acts out
>decide to look them up on the school's database system for more information
>find out they're aboriginal, but aren't listing the information from enough information digging

Mum doesn't want the school to know of the kids heritage as the family is an outcast in the town already.

>>New South Wales has followed the lead of the Tasmania and South Australia governments in paying reparations to Aboriginal people who were part of the Stolen Generations.

>Be aboriginal
>Get given free house, car and loads of free money
>Wreck house, wreck car, spend all your money on booze and drugs
>Ask for more money
Why the fuck is the government humoring these fucktards?

To the SA user from last nights thread, I got my own tinnie too cunt. Catch up for a fish.

Come up to the copper coast mate.

I know fuck all about ocean fishing, but taking a 12ft tinnie with a 6HP outboard out there seems suicidal. Got a few mates to go fishing off the Wallaroo Jetty a few years ago for the weekend, got fuck all though. I was pissed they closed off half the main jetty and despite all the numerous pubs for a small town they locked out anyone trying to enter after 10pm.

who /wagecuck/ here

abc.net.au/news/2018-02-11/beach-brooklyn-orthodox-jews-empower-women-fashion/9408514

man this looks comfy as fuck. ill have to see if my mate still has his when i go back to my hometown, kinda keen for a fish in the river now

>tfw using yabbies as bait, fishing off the sandbank and the tide turns

They're a bit better now compared to then!

There's nothing like launching your tinnie at dawn mate.

The pubs or the jetty? This was like 3 years ago.

Reminder that you cunts should get your firearms license.
If no for other reason do it to piss off Greens and Boomers from Melbourne.

firearmownersunited.com/how-to-get-your-firearm-license-state-by-state/

Mine expired years ago, now I have to take the test again to renew it.

I have mine.

It's really easy to renew, when I did mine I remember answering something wrong and the guy literally just said nah mate it's this. I was like oki ty sir.

>Firearms License

T. USA

how to get one?

daddy looks so hapy there

youtube.com/watch?v=ngKjcNqo-dc
dropping some rare shitpostkino

See the link, it'll give you a rundown on how to get it based on state.
If you're still confused afterwards, ask at your local gunstore. They would be more than happy to walk you through the process.

SA has made it harder and harder to get a license which is fucking infuriating when I've known people killed by illegally obtained firearms or retards using them to male a point.

Yeah, I remember the test was pretty easy. I just have to go up to Fawkner or something to renew it and can't be bothered. Mainly need to do it so the government doesn't "inherit" my dad's guns, but he is only 60 so whatever.

He probably had half a carton for breakfast

yeah he gets pretty thirsty

LOL, so I have been told

Both imo

having the gov "inherit" guns when someone passes can be a real shitshow, consider getting your renewal sorted it as soon as possible.

Who here from Melbourne?

How do I escape this shithole with my only qualifications being part-time jobs and completion of year 12? (currently at uni)

Explain.

Went to a cafe recently asked for a vanilla milkshake and they said they didn't do milkshakes. Legit almost fucking hit the cunt employee in the face before I realised it wasn't his fault that this nation has gone to shit.

IMO we need a few things to revitalise us. One thing is we need to actually start caring for our people again and expel this toxic American capitalist/individualist ideology. We need to boost education and mental health support and actually tackle problems like homelessness.

The other thing I want to do is solve the housing problem. We have so much space. All Aussies should live on 1 acre lots MINIMUM. Have the government do big subdivisions in rural areas, 1 acre lots, and build facilities there to create jobs. We should triple medical research spending and build big new research centres in outer areas to draw people there.

can she move? what she's wearing looks tight as

It's stretchy.

An adult asking for a milkshake? You soyboys are the reason Australia is turning into a shithole

Shut the fuck up you nigger.

>have the government do this
>have the government do that

Hmmm

Correct. The government in Australia has always been the way we fulfill our collective aspirations and destiny.

Don't like it, fuck off to the Jewified anti government US.

whens qanda back lads?

Buying coffee is for idiots

Me. No idea really, depends what degree you are doing.
I did physics which was stupid in retrospect, you end up as convenient labour for the university unless you're smart. Left and fucked around in shitty jobs for a while. Now I'm doing EE at Melbourne and it's pretty depressing. Maybe I will get a comfy job at some substation in the country. I'm sick of paying rent here.

Pretty good apart from the 1 acre thing, I don't need much space, quite happy in an apartment where I don't have to upkeep or maintain lawns and gardens.

You're gonna have to cut alot of shit before you want to spend other peoples money m8

That's a cucked mindset man, you have to break out of that if you can.

Non whites love living innercity, just look at America. And that will never change.

there should be a gun club where they have cowboy theme days, everyone brings a classic revolver or rifle to a range for quick draw competition

Maybe, I try to live as simplistic as possible, avoid consumerism at all costs, I don't need a huge plot of land or a big house.

>cut
No, we should massively increase taxes, on the wealthy, and use the money to improve everyone's life.

There shouldn't be anyone sleeping rough in a country like Australia. Nobody should get a substandard education, training or medical care. But it is happening, and we need to stop it.

On a big lot you will live a more minimalistic life. The apartment lifestyle is actually a very indulgent, consumerist, hedonistic one. Life modestly on the land you rightfully own. Every Aussie owns Australia not just a few rich cunts.

>the rich just move to another country

Because thats all Western governments do: pander to the lowest, shittiest and most violent subhumans

What went wrong?

Living on a big plot of land will just give me more work to do, I already work enough as it is.

HASHAHAHAHAHAA.

No, the rich will do anything to live in a country like Australia, which is made safe and stable by our government and our culture. Why do you think Australia is the biggest destination for rich emigrants in the entire world?

Aboriginals like or not are the original Australians and what we did to them was terrible. We owe it to them to try and do whatever we can to get them into a somewhat dignified situation, whatever the cost.

Yep, but I've still got hope I'll climb the ladder before I'm broken

Rich cunts bringing in Asians because they'll work without ever questioning their bosses or demanding rights

Brainlet detected.

Looked into it in NSW and couldn't be bothered

>demanding rights
I demand i get paid more to do less work

We don't need a 75% income tax, we could start by tax concessions like those on capital gains and all forms of property.

We should also institute a strong progressive land tax, for revenue but more importantly to break up the big estates and distribute land equitably.

Why is ABC writing 3 stories about Barnaby Joyce every day? This was declared a non-issue by all parties and the public like 2 weeks ago. Labor and Greens might try to use it as campaign strategy but I'm having a really hard time trying to imagine that the public is disgusted and outraged with this.

At least they've taken a break from the daily Pauline Hanson smear.

appreciate the sentiment but this is severe brainlet posting. most of these problems cant be fixed by just throwing money at them because they actually stem from incompetency

I'm from Sydney and I'd say try Darwin if you can find an air-conditioned job

I swear back when i was young people would never get charged for getting into fights were noone was seriously harmed. How much Australia has changed is insane.

Importation of Indians which have such a shitty high pitched voice and still think they live in India (i.e. scummy as fuck) and the importation of Chinese who both buy up all our housing just because we want money...
Plus the Sudanese didn't help either.

Tonight, but I'm pissed Charles Waterstreet's not on as planned

>We owe it to them to try and do whatever we can to get them into a somewhat dignified situation, whatever the cost.
Shitpost but I'll bite. Best thing you can do is treat them like everybody else and stop handing them everything. What kind of kid do you expect to raise when it gets whatever it wants and nothing it does is it's fault?

Because it's not a non issue, you faggot. Infidelity is wrong and if you don't think so you're part of the reason for our society's continued breakdown of morality.

any of you autists see this?

youtube.com/watch?v=-taReYLxodw&feature=push-u&attr_tag=WS2Kp_c6Ql9QncaJ-6

That won't work because there's currently a lot of ingrained problems in Aboriginal society. No one can be born into some of the circumstances we see in Aboriginal communities and come out perfectly. Not a white kid, not a black kid.

never watched QNA.

check out the link, its not the full episode-that comes out at 9:30
its just some weird fuck up

stolen generation part 2 when?

There's a boom in Ballarat at the moment but if you move there, you're there forever.

There's a lot of problems ingrained in society in general. Is anyone doing anything about the death of rural Australia and its Meth epidemic? Will throwing tons of money at these people and telling them everything is everybody elses fault fix their issues?

I just came from there. Abandon hope ye mortals.

they just cleaned the weed out of Nimbin.
Time to move the meth in then claim they have no idea where it came from

>round of applause
>cuts to close up of empty crowd
This has to be an edit-
>official channel

our coon is cheese member?

>christian fundie role-playing

Single action cowboy shooting is an actual shooting discipline, even a popular one.

>2 hours ago
>heaps of slurring and fuck-ups
>no crowd
Is Q&A scripted and rehearsed?

I think with a sustained investment in health and education we can begin to help Aboriginal people.

I've already talked above about what we can do to help rural Australia but the attitude stopping that is the same attitude as you will see expressed in this thread: free market, individualistic bullshit.

We could make Australia a world leader in science and revitalise the bush in one swoop if we decided to actually use the government to invest massively in new facilities and new housing in regional Australia. Why not build some infrastructure and subdivide land to provide cheap 1-5 acre lots in the Mid North Coast at the same time as building government institutions in the area for jobs?

You should kill yourself.

Don't be a lazy cunt, go do it.

just giving them free shit is exactly how we got here in the first place.the result is that they build towns around a bottle'o that would fade back into wilderness the moment they lost the generous dole handouts. they have no motivation to change in these conditions, why would they?

@ainsindahouse is a real twitter account "live tweeting" a rehearsal.

Good catch 1337

looks like a lot of fun
youtube.com/watch?v=5uW1s3XbXL4

TFW getting my first handgun next week

Haven't even got my a/b's yet - went straight to H

Why don't we imprison the (((people))) that are bringing alcohol and gambling to Aboriginal communities?

No, the answer is pulling the ground out from under these people and holding the accountable for when they fuck up. When you've hit rock bottom, you have no where to go but up. People involved meth epidemic deserve death, those that partake in getting high get no support, they are useless.
As for the Abo question, give them reservations, independant from government authority and supervision. Any abo that wants to participate in our society gets all the same rights and expectations as I do and no extra privilages. Those that don't can fuck off to communities of their own, governed by their own. No citizen should be held above the rest for fear of them drowning unless they are medically or mentally incapable of floating on their own.

I disagree. You need to go and research Australia's history mate, American solutions never work, they just make things worse.

Ok we continue to treat them like special little cupcakes and feed their alcoholism. Maybe a few more grand a year and a program or two none of them are interested in unless it cuts off their dole if they don't attend will fix the problem ay m8?

>Mid North Coast

No no no we already have enough deadshits from the city that were relocated here, why the fuck would you want more?

wat

Maybe we just take education and health seriously and work to break the cycle.

It's a perfect area for new communities. Just need jobs.