Tsurezure Children

Why is Nashimoto so cute?

Boring couple

I can never read her chapters.
I care so little about that couple along with the band guys.

She's cute

This show has had me smiling ear-to-ear. I've been meaning to read the 4koma and drop by new chapter threads sometimes, but fuck if the anime isn't blowing me away. I've watched the imouto bit like four times. I love all of these stupid idiots. I can't wait until the stone-faced "Who cares" couple.

Friendly reminder that Gouda/Ayaka is best couple, and it isn't particularly close.

Definitely try reading the manga, I hated the anime and thought the comedy didn't work at all while the manga is gold.

Yeah that's a common opinion I see but I've enjoyed both episodes endlessly. Maybe if I get too impatient I'll catch up, and I definitely will after the season is over.

I love band guys, but I feel nothing for her. She's on par with old Alice.

This chapter changed my opinion of her for the better.

I agree.
Akagi and Ryouko are also up there.

Couples that actually make progress tend to be better than those that get nothing but misunderstandings.

All of them are about her being fat. It's so boring.

false. Sunagawa and Toda

One more of these two

Objectively best.

Best:Akagi/Ryouko
Worst:fat girl and the 2 otaku guy couples

the kansai and crew cut otaku couple is great don't bad mouth it you fool

I like both the characters separately but don't think they work as a couple, it just feels forced.

funny i always skip akagi/ryouko and furuya/minagawa chapter

Ugly nu-male romance makes me pray for NTR. She deserves better.

Well, you're right, it does. But I've excited its the only way to get crewcut bro any screen time so its sort of worth it

>i always skip akagi/ryouko
I bet you never read Yandere Kanojo either.

Love master/Kazuko is better.

tfw no cute drill girl to have love battles with.

The Otaku couples are good though.
There's decent progress, good comedic moments, the girls are cute, and they're filled of true friendship moments like pic related.

The guys are ugly as sin. I can't fap to hentai with fat bald old men either.

CUTE
U
T
E

Post the follow-up page. That one is also cute.

>If you can't love yourself, your love story will never begin

well, I hope there's a quick follow up next chapter

>beep boop

high water mark from the entire series desu, too bad that was all there was too it

Will there be 10 more volumes of filler before I get to see Kaga crying like a little bitch at the cultural festival, or what?

Cultural festival should be the next big event, now that the field trip is over.

I don't recall this

I fucking hate Kanda and Takase with a passion. I know they were the original couple. I know it was them that brought this wonderful strip to me. But they've gone past the point of no return like 3 times now. It's past misunderstandings and cuteness and shit it's just fucking awful now. Like the phone misunderstanding was already past acceptable.

It's an omake chapter from the volume, so it was done out of order, but it was translated on Sup Forums and uploaded to batoto, same as everything else. Chapter 110.

Oh wow this chapter hit a little too close to home.

if life moved as slow as this manga humanity would total about 6 people

I know what you mean, the "hey maybe you should try confessing to me, not like I'd accept haha" chapter was infuriating.

It was so fast in the beginning too.

WHICH ONE THEY HAVE LIKE 20

1: StuCo prez and delinquent
2: Girl who thought they'd been dating for a year
3: Childhood friends who had the awkward kiss
Skip the rest.

I know, but this is the one I had in mind. It wasn't the least bit cute or funny.

>Girl who thought they'd been dating for a year
That one's weird. They keep trying to literally fuck each other despite never having kissed.

No

1. Emotionless Couple
2. Prez and Delinquent
3. Dive Grass and Gloomy
4. Childhood friends
5. HOHOHO and Sup Forums

>Dive Grass and Gloomy
I have no clue what this means.
Otherwise I'd agree with the order if you nixed the childhood friends to around 7.

>no Love Master and Kitten

Fuck I forgot about your #3 but fuck the emotionless couple they suck and you suck bitch

They're shit

He means Sugawara/Takano.
Sugayan is a soccer (divegrass) player (but that's not a great descriptor, since Takase is too)

that shit is funny if

1. you are 6 years old
2. You only read about two comics of them

>fuck the emotionless couple they suck and you suck bitch
I will put you in the ground

Love master/Pres/Delinquent (jealous of their possible homosexual vibes), is the only good grouping including love master.

childhood friends? Which one is that

>skipping chapters
I seriously hope you guys don't do this.

I can't handle the rapper ones. The girl is good but the guy is just too much

The one where both the moms tell each other everything and keep teasing the two. Light haired dude and shoulder length black haired girl irc.

Either astrology club or comedy duo.

>The girl is good but the guy is just too much
It's a shame especially since her design is so cute.

>you will never be this energetic

This dude's archetype is perfect for a NTRguy. He could steal any of the girls given the chance.

If he wants to NTR someone he would never try this hard

The genki guys who are really honest and forward are really effective at NTR. I see it all the time in shoujo mangas. Right after some misunderstanding bullshit causes the couple to drift apart a bit a genki guy swoops in.

He does not deserve a girl like her.

He really doesn't, the dudes fucking creepy.

What? He's not creepy, just super autistic.

t. creepy autist that self-inserts as Yamane

t. actual newfag that doesn't understand character archetypes

Damn dude, it was a joke.

I still don't get what she sees in him.
Their romance feels pretty forced unlike the others.

>Dive Grass and Gloomy
>#3
How the fuck can people rate them that high? Their chapters are all literally "GLOOMY GIRL I LOVE YOU!" "What. Did he say he loved me? No way that's not possible, no one can love someone as gloomy as me." Then misunderstandings. They're so shit.

Ever read ahiru no oujisama? Girl is probably an ugo-chaser.

They're cute together and both are non-offensive characters, but they do need to just fuck already. As far as misunderstandings go they aren't the worst of the lot.

Chiaki and Kana are the same way. Enjoyable, but holy hell do they need to stopped getting cockblocked all the time.

I think that she started liking him because he saved (helped) her.

Man, this is what put me off from this series for a long time, the numbering scheme and release is fucking bonkers, to the point that it's even different between sites.
I finished reading the series yesterday, and I don't think I came across these pages, now I will have to go looking for differences in releases from different sites for hundreds of chapters to find ou if I missed anything else.
This is an autist nightmare, fuck this shit.

>not having bato.to homepage refresh every 5 minutes so you never miss a release
user-kun

I started reading last week, I had been postponing it for years now, the anime gave me the final push I needed to suck it up and actually start.
I tried to start many times in the past as well but never got too far.

Hi, current typesetter here. Do you want to talk about it?
There are two things going on here:
1. Waka changes his chapter orders a ton when he puts together the volumes. If we look at the magazine chapter numbers and compare them to Volume 8, for instance, v8 has (120-123, omake chapter, 145, 124-131, missing the omake from the 131 magazine release, omake chapter, 132-134). Until now, the translator, the previous typesetter and I have been releasing chapters as they come out in the magazine and then renumbering once the volume comes out. I don't know how this affects ripper sites. This is not really an issue on batoto because batoto only notifies readers about new chapter submissions (with direct links).
2. Waka likes to include completely new chapters as volume omake. Does it make sense to label a chapter as 109.5 if it's centered around a completely different couple than 109? Again, this isn't really an issue on batoto, but I don't know how ripper sites handle it.

(character limit, cont.)
I've been meaning to clean up the goddess directory for tsurezure and just haven't gotten around to it. Once that's done, I think being able to point to that as a download source and batoto as an online reader source seems reasonable?
For now, I guess batoto is the only really reliable source though.
I'm all ears though, if you think reordering chapters is insane.

That reminds me, I have the new chapter early. But it's 1024 resolution. I can work on it somewhere if people want to.

Batoto pretty much makes this a non-issue and not really worth worrying a ton about. Thanks as always for you guys' hard work.

Sure, why not?

I have to go out for an hour, but sure. New thread or here?

Seems like he just likes to fuck around a lot then.
I can see this pretty clearly, since he just put out the actual conclusion for Ohime-sama on the volume extras, the fucker.

I guess my mistake was not going straight to batoto for this, I'll just skim through there to find anything else I missed.

Now that I think about it, I have a plus doujin for Ohime too. Maybe I can actually do that after the Tsurezure chapter. No typesetter though.

Is that why some rip sites start at like chapter 16 and have nothing before that?

I figure people would recognise a "typical" thread better than one that's talking about an already translated chapter, but it's up to you.

No. That's because no one has bothered to translate 1-15 of the serialization because they're the same as the pixiv webcomic, just with new art.
These first few chapters will be done Sometime In The Future.

Oh boy yes, I can never have enough of that one.

>no one has bothered to translate
"bothered to typeset", I should say.
I'm the one holding the process up, after all, not the translator.

I see. Thanks for the info

The guy who saved her from a molester.

For some reason, she fell for him and now sees everything he does in a positive light. That's the power of love.

No fuck off, Alice/Noro have the best interactions

Alice a shit

>ywn defeat an absolute yandere with pure genki-guy power

I agree. While they were fun at the start, after 30 chapters of FUCKING NOTHING it's just a pain in the ass.

True, but that's why pairing him with Noro is great, because he is an annoying guy with a good heart. Since the guy likes using his hands, perhaps he can put them to good use with Alice.

May as well throw it here with an audience already established.

how are we supposed to know why you hold a certain opinion?
fucking dumbass