Why do people like her again?

Why do people like her again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_D9ycE38S2o
youtube.com/watch?v=YU3vcvGpALQ
youtube.com/watch?v=IpKDUCR9IeM
forum.evageeks.org/thread/16288/Asuka-Langley-Soryu-Long-Analysis-HPD-Validation/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Garbage personality to relate to.

Because she's human and has an actual personality

I don't, the series was ruined at the precise moment she appeared.

So basically 3DPD?

she won the world championship for germany

Red hair.

Humans develop over time, her character is stagnant from beginning to end

That's not Graf Zeppelin

This. She's a huge bitch to everybody.

>implying anime characters can't have realistic personalities

You have to go back.

What does her bodysuit feel like?

I don't like Rei either, but at least she's not an insufferable cunt who can't even properly say she wants some D.

It was the first time many of us were introduced to the fantastic concept known as bodysuits.

The sleekness. The shimmer. The emphasis on all the curves...

Too good.

Beautiful, complex, relatable, femdom she's honestly one of the most gorgeous anime characters

Cause they have feelings.

youtube.com/watch?v=_D9ycE38S2o

Of course not, her personality is to show from the kino message that all girls are bad people and its better to go gay, because beautiful men will never hurt you.

What is Kaworu?

Hatefucking.

Kaworu didn't use Shinji, Asuka did.

I want Asuka to tease and dominate my body, keeping me on edge while she fucks another man in front of me. Then I want her to climb onto my face, planting her cheeks against my nose as she leaks the other man's freshly spent seed directly into my mouth.

BRRRRAPPPPP

Kaworu literally used Shinji
I think everyone in the anime used Shinji, excep the penguin guy, he was a good guy

That was Shinji thinking that, but Kaworu was just doing what he was born to do. Kaworu didn't do it to be mean spirited. Asuka however literally goes out of her way to be mean spirited.

When its all said and down, Shinji trusted him and let him into his AT Field in End of Evangelion. Asuka not so much.

her showing that she likes Shinji isn't change?

The is a very interesting and troubled character with lots of screen time. And she has a cute design.

Yes
One of Anno's major themes is shitting on escapism

I actually felt like this while watching the show for the first time. It had this really tense and serious atmosphere the first 7 ep. Then when she showed with her tsundere antics it was a lot more like a battleharem show with a new angel every week.
It started to get serious and edgy towards the end again so it became my favorite show and Asuka became my waifu when i was 16 years old.

Her manly jaw, of course

H I G H T E S T
I
G
H
T
E
S
T

You mean tsun, she has no dere aspects considering she did not love Shinji. A person who loves someone doesn't literally dance on the prospect of them dead. That's not love at all.

I like it when she breaks.

When you're watching the show the first time she seems like a generic tsundere until more about her actual personality is revealed, same with Rei seeming like a Kuudere, Shinji seeming like a generic wimpy self-insert etc.

In thermal expansion maybe, but then it goes completely into left field and completely hates Shinji when he surpasses her.

Like wearing used menstrual pads

Because this generation of 'men' developed during the 90's:

youtube.com/watch?v=YU3vcvGpALQ

And asuka appeals to cuckolds who fantasize seeing their crush get brutalized by greasy, hairy refugee cock

Things that never happened for $300, Alex.

She's an incompetent moron in ep 8 and an incompetent moron in ep 22. That's stagnant.She's a selfish bitch in ep 8 and a selfish bitch in ep 22. That's stagnant.

>It started to get serious and edgy towards the end again so it became my favorite show and Asuka became my waifu when i was 16 years old.

see

Asuka is German after all.

She is a little dere during the middle-early part of the show.
Dance, Magmadiver, the eye-spider episode have asuka showing genuine human emotions
But as problems arise and she starts to get surparsed, she starts breaking down and doubling down on her arrogant side.

I doubt it would be able to keep the serious and tense atmosphere for 26 episodes straight without going getting unrealistic. Episode 16 to 24 were enough to make a significantly healthy shinji go to full depression and suicide attempts. He wouldnt be able to take it 8 episodes more.
Instead, going in the "battle harem" direction was a smart move. Made everyone relax, show signs of improvement, so when things start to go to shit everyone get hit even harder.

>Dance, Magmadiver, the eye-spider episode have asuka showing genuine human emotions

You mean when she was utterly incompetent and getting humiliated constantly? Her faux-girliness was an act as much as the haughty military jarhead act was.

When you say dere, I'm assuming you mean she was starting to develop a friendship with him. Dere usually means affections and love.

youtube.com/watch?v=IpKDUCR9IeM
Also learning to fail and not going fucking insane is an important lesson, specially for her, and she was taking it pretty well till around episode 15.

>hurr durr dance partners

And the ENTIRETY of the episode before that is asuka fucking over the entire operation, and Shinji and Rei outperforming her.

> Also learning to fail and not going fucking insane is an important lesson

That humans usually learn around age 4. If you're saying Asuka has the intellectual capacity of a 4 year old, you're right.

*notices your angel core*

A sexy 14-year-old, can relate to, great design, and is best girl. Why not?

Because the rest of us aren't emasculated cuckolds.

user, I'm sorry to have to break this to you, but that image is incorrect, Asuka is a Tsun-Tsun, no dere.

Which is why she isn't best girl, she doesn't even love the MC so she's disqualified on the best girl list.

>Reifag
Top pleb.

That's wrong though. Asuka does like Shinji. Anno blatantly made her a tsundere in the movie to make it clearer.

Except she isn't, the seiyuu Miyamura and the entire crew laughed at it and said Asuka doesn't have feelings for Shinji. She's a deconstruction of a tsun-tsun, not a tsundere. A true tsundere has to have a crush on the main character.

Anno also blatantly made her a jobber in the movie to make it clearer.

>pleb
Since when is mocking failures for their comical incompetence 'pleb'? Fans of the incompetent normie are the plebians.

>trusting seiyuu over Anno
[Citation needed]

Reifag pls. Asuka won in the original and will win again in the movies too.
>jobber
Never happened. She didn't even get a chance to fight the 9th Angel.

>and will win again in the movies too
>In fanservice: the movie series
>While every slant eyes fuck is gay and likes kawoshin over everything else.
Good luck. I already abandoned any hopes ages ago.

>>jobber

Jobber.

For all her military posturing, Asuka was the least effective pilot in the bunch. How humiliating that must be. But cuckolds are used to humiliation.

The seiyuu has a closer connection to Anno and the writers than we will ever have. Miyamura knows more than you or I about Soryuu Asuka-Langley.

She's the first tsundere for most of old Sup Forums and an entire generation of otaku who started out in the late 90's and early 2000's during a critical time where trends and bubbles were being set and form as cornerstones of the industry thanks to anime like Evangelion, Sailormoon, etc. To this day, Asuka remains as one of the most iconic and influential tsundere, in addition she's interesting to study being a character that suffers from serious psychological issues, among other things that explains her behavior.

There's nothing that explains her behaivor.

Asuka is not a tsundere.

Vagina.
That is all.

Rei, Misato, and Hikari all have vaginas and behave orders of magnitude better than Asuka does.

False. Asuka is the most skilled out of the three. The only problem is her synchronization isn't high due to mental barriers that prevents her utilizing the Evas to their fullest. The fight against the Eva series was the first time she overcame the barriers and she was kicking ass until her battery ran out.

So no citation. I thought so. I'll trust Anno and decades of analysis and discussion among the fandom over your words.

moot and Hiro agreed, don't bother them about it.

forum.evageeks.org/thread/16288/Asuka-Langley-Soryu-Long-Analysis-HPD-Validation/

Your move.

>The fight against the Eva series was the first time she overcame the barriers and she was kicking ass until her battery ran out.

The Mass Produced Evangelions do not think like the Angels, pal. They were not fighting, they were playing with their food, like packs of wolves are known to do.

And how is Asuka the 'most skilled' (untrue in itself) when her skill is directly related to her sync to the Eva.

Not to mention her humiliating failures against Sandphalon, Arael, and Matarel.

> moot and Hiro

We don't concern ourselves with the opinions of faggots.

>evageeks

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

OK, counterpoint: She's a worthless waste of human flesh that doesn't deserve to take up space in a military organization, especially due to her constant insubordination and conflict with her squadmates, her behiavor towards which would have landed her in the brig in any military.

And for a more specific mockery of your excuse of a point: There are 10 million orphans on planet earth. Every one is better adjusted than Asuka. Asuka's mommy dying entitles her to absolutely nothing.

>no relevant argument, but mindless unrelated rant instead
You just lost the game. Trolls these days.

If that's how you feel Asuka, then just drain the bathtub, refill it with fresh water, and get in while holding a toaster.

You lost the game when you had to go hide in evageeks. I'm having fun.

Especially since everything I said was correct.

she changes by the end

"kimochi warui"

What a weak excuse to avoid the fact you can't refute a perfectly valid analysis that proves you wrong.

It's still your move, but I doubt a troll such as yourself will bother putting in the effort to dig yourself out of the whole you're in.

She's a hot, young, cute, born and raised as an elite pilot, has a haughty personality, and is that popular bitchy girl in school who's out of league for anti-social hikki/NEETs anime fans. But she secretly has a thing for you under layers of hostile and headbutting demeanor towards you. That's why people like anime fans can both self-insert themselves in place of the MC.

Also Red > Blue

Being disgusting at the guy who you "saw" jerking off dont mean you cant be a better person, or even that you really hate him.

>out of the whole you're in.
>whole

Nice.

But once again, everything I wrote is 100% correct. Though it doesn't surprise me that you had to go running to evageeks with your tail between your legs. Asukacucks are incapable of original thought.

>born and raised as an elite pilot

When did this happen? All I see from her is failure.

> headbutting demeanor towards you

Good. Please do headbut me. That way I can claim lawful castle doctrine when I snap her neck.

Neither do asukafags.

That doesn't make any sense considering she demeaned him and assault him constantly. Asuka is even worse than he is.

Some people want to fix their partner. It never ends well in reality, mind you.

Asukafags are delusional and excuse everything she does, they literally have to tear apart Shinji to make Asuka look better and innocent.

Of course they do, because like asuka, they are unable to face reality.

You can even test this for yourself. Post the images of asuka's death or the bathtub scene and asukafags erupt into an autistic siezure.

Meanwhile, post the pic of Rei's suicide against Armisael and Reifags either agree it was a tragic scene or talk about how brave it was.

The difference in behavior is clear.

ITT: salty Reifags BTFO.

Except Asuka have higher scores and is the most skilled at controlling an Eva. But there's a difference being skilled and able to produce high synchronization rates. Shinji is the worst pilot in terms of skills, but he can go berserk, which is a plot device and plot armor for him, to make up for it.

>They were not fighting
Yes they were. Are you a retard? Either Shinji or Rei in her place would have fare worse. Only plot device/plot armor Shinji going berserk would have won against them, but that's besides the point.

>People go through a massive event of introspection, clarity and epiphany.
>They cant improve afterwards
Its a moot point trying to know who is the worse, both her and shinji are horrible people, but denying the possibility of change, you might as well trash the rest of the series.

>a butthurt Shinji apologist
People like this exist? Seriously?

Right fuck your dad

Asuka is a good character and is a girl who needs a hug the most. We're sorry you can't understand and related to complex and well-written characters because your small world is all black and white only. You sound like a total douchebag ass IRL, so I don't see how you're any better.

>filthy civilian tries to discuss military operations

Asuka's 'skills' are never once shown. She is however constantly failing and being an insubordinate fuckup whose mistakes have to be fixed by Shinji and Rei.

>They were not fighting
Look at the pic. They are licking and tasting her. Why? Because they are toying with her. The same reason for their big ominous smiles when they first arrive. They know exactly what they're doing.

>>They cant improve afterwards
She doesn't. She's literally given an easymode powerpoint about how shitty of a person she is by Arael, but does she improve? Does she watch it and decide to better herself? No, she gets worse.

I'm glad I've never been as weak as this cuckold here.

I'm more sad at the fact that you excuse Asuka's actions.

>t.femdom cuckold

No seriously, are you a retard? They engaged in combat to kill unit 2 so they could eat her.

The point of the scene --------------IS---------- that she's expressing anything to Shinji.

She had never done anything like that in the show, only in instrmentaliity when the Raw emotions From everyone "overloaded " Shinji's mind.

>tumblr
Kill yourself.

Reifags want a docile, no emotions and personality doll. I pity them.

They were playing with her as they killed her. They never once felt a single hint of fear from the moment they arrived. They were killing her, and ENJOYING IT.

Open up a high school psychology book and turn to the chapter on sociopathy.

>Kill yourself.
not him, but dont shitpost

I think most male anime leads like Touma Kamijou, Okabe Rintarou, Rance or any other alphas wouldn't tolerate her shit like Shinji does. I'm surprised Rei has never gotten mad at her.

t.betas afraid of strong women with personalities.

Being this mad.

You're right. Because I'm less likely to knock their head off their shoulders because they won't try to slap me if the wind blows their dress up.

>shitposting by defending yourself for using tumblr

>strong women

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA